Banking & Financial Services - City of London jobs
88 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services - City of London jobs
- Accountancy & Finance
- Business Analysis / Change / PMO
- Compliance & Legal
- Corporate / Wholesale Banker
- Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Credit Analysis & Research
- Internal Audit
- Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management
- Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities
- Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager
- Product Control & Valuations
- Quantitative Analysis
- Risk Management
- Sales & Trading
- Venture Capitalism & Private Equity
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- City of LondonTemporary£700 - £800 per day (£181,986 - £207,984)
The Exposure Analytics team is responsible for the development and maintenance of the Monte-Carlo Simulation models used to compute Counterparty Credit Risk Capital and internal risk measures.
City of LondonTemporary£700 - £1,000 per day (£181,986 - £259,980)
- Implementing and optimizing performance of models for derivatives pricing.
- Improve the software development framework to extend automation and reporting
SAS Credit Risk Developer / Analyst required for a contract to work with a Retail bank based in London.
City of LondonTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
- SAS Credit Risk Model Developer within a retail bank
- SAS Credit Risk Modeller contract within a retail bank
The role is to be the Portfolio Administrator for the London entity of this Fund.
City of LondonTemporary£150 - £200 per day (£38,997 - £51,996)
- Perform NAV calculation and reconciliation of Equity and Fixed Income funds
- Have experience carrying out Equity settlements
My client is looking for a client services professional to deliver an exceptional service to UK Retail Direct clients through various channels including phone, email and webchat. To ensure compliance with client requirements, internal policies and procedures and our regulatory framework.
City of LondonPermanent£45,000 - £70,000
- Experience in a client facing role - phone based experience essential
- Knowledge of UK Investment products - ETF, Pension Funds, Mutual Funds etc..
Excellent opportunity for a junior investment banker to join a well established corporate finance boutique. The role covers all aspects of the transaction lifecycle including origination, execution, financial modelling, due diligence, and pitchbooking.
City of LondonPermanent£65,000 - £90,000
- Global corporate finance boutique with strong presence in consumer/TMT sectors
- Unique generalist M&A boutique with excellent exposure to senior management
Vice President level EMEA Head Credit IPV within Global Wholesale Banking name looking for someone who wants to start within an immediate to 13 week notice period. The firm are known for being a genuinely great place to work, small enough in London to give some immediate profile to the top stakeholders. Genuine quick career potential here.
City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Genuinely great place to work (as rated by employees)
- Small enough in London to enjoy profile whilst still being a global Tier 1 Bank
Senior Associate, Credit Product Controller within Global Wholesale Banking name looking for someone who wants to start within an immediate to 8 week notice period. The firm are known for being a genuinely great place to work, small enough in London to give some immediate profile to the top stakeholders. Genuine quick career potential here. Please apply if you want to continue within PC and have Credit product knowledge.
City of LondonTemporary£100 - £120 per day (£25,998 - £31,198)
- The firm are known for being a genuinely great place to work
- Immediate profile to some senior players
My Client is hiring a Treasury Advisory Assistant to privide frontl line assitance to the Treasury Relationship Manager.
City of LondonPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- Experience of working within an Investment Bank
- Experience identifiying set up requirement of Deposit and FX on-boarding
This is a great opportunity for a fund/investment accountant to become part of a small finance function with strong autonomy in the role.
City of LondonPermanent
- Investment account
- Based in London
Chief Risk Officer opportunity with the London subsidiary of a major international bank which focuses on Africa. Very strong credit risk skills from a bank and experience focused on Africa (or emerging markets) is required.
- CRO - Emerging Markets Credit Risk, Market and Operational Risk, SMF 4.
- London subsidiary of a major African bank. ICAAP, ILAAP and RRP framework
About Michael Page Banking & Financial ServicesMichael Page has been working with professionals in the banking and financial services sector for more than three decades. Recruiting front, middle and back office roles on a temporary, contract and permanent basis, our remit covers:Click on a link for more detail on our presence in your market. Alternatively, browse vacancies on our website, or speak to a Michael Page Banking & Financial Services consultant.If you’re an employer, find out more about hiring banking and financial services professionals.
Latest jobsQuantitative DeveloperCity of LondonTemporary£700 - £800 per day (£181,986 - £207,984)SAS Credit Risk Developer / Modeller - Retail bankingCity of LondonTemporary£700 - £1,000 per day (£181,986 - £259,980)M&A Analyst/Associate - GeneralistCity of LondonPermanent£45,000 - £70,000EMEA Head Credit IPVCity of LondonPermanent£65,000 - £90,000Senior Associate, Credit Product ControllerCity of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £70,000Treasury Advisory AssistantCity of LondonTemporary£100 - £120 per day (£25,998 - £31,198)Investment AccountantCity of LondonPermanent£65,000 - £70,000KYC Analyst ContractorCity of LondonTemporary£250 - £350 per day (£64,995 - £90,993)Senior Finance Manager FP&ACity of LondonPermanent£90,000 - £100,000View more jobs