Banking & Financial Services - City of London jobs
107 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services - City of London jobs
- Accountancy & Finance
- Business Analysis / Change / PMO
- Compliance & Legal
- Corporate / Wholesale Banker
- Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Credit Analysis & Research
- Debt / Structured Finance
- Executive Search
- Internal Audit
- Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management
- Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities
- Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager
- Product Control & Valuations
- Quantitative Analysis
- Risk Management
- Sales & Trading
- Venture Capitalism & Private Equity
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- City of LondonPermanent
Assistant Manager, Regulatory Reporting
Our client is a global mid-tier bank undergoing impressive growth at present. They partake in wholesale and ib activities in the UK but have sizeable retail bank operations globally.
This role will be reporting directly into the Regulatory Reporting Manager and will suit someone ready for an AVP equivalent level; with strong corep/basel iii/crd iv knowledge.
City of London located
City of LondonTemporary£150 - £200
- Lean headcount meaning immediate high profile stakeholders, personal recognition
- Progressive career in Banking given promotions based on personal performance
The KYC Client Outreach Analyst will be part of a team of analysts responsible for assisting in the global enhancement of the firm's KYC Program.
City of LondonPermanent
- MUST BE DUTCH SPEAKING
- Minimum 2 years of KYC experience in a client facing environment.
Our client, a growing venture capitalist firm, are seeking a Management Accountant who welcomes change and working in a progressive, expanding environment.
City of LondonTemporary£70,000 - £80,000
- Great opportuinty to join a rapidly growing Venture Capital business
- Seeking a personable, career minded Management Accountant
An Interim Internal Audit Manager role created as a maternity leave cover. The role is a senior level role and will offer great exposure to board level stakeholders within the group. The incumbent will be able to focus on adding value on a strategic basis by influencing policy and group controls but will not need to manage a team.
City of LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Top tier Investment Management firm with excellent offices in the City
- Senior, strategic level role without team management responsibility
An excellent opportunity to join a top tier investment bank based in the City Of London.
The role will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Financing Activities and Financial management reporting within Finance. Other duties include encompassing all management and budget reporting of the firm UK and to assist in the management of the team.
City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Management Accountant position at major international bank
- Chance to join tier 1 investment bank
Key member of finance team looking to undertake the full management and financial accounting accounts for two groups of companies. You will also have scope to be involved in projects and interaction with investor clients.
City of LondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Please only apply if ACA qualified and current working in an audit firm!
- Move into private equity and subject to a good breadth of coverage from day one
A global banking and Financial Services organisation is seeking a Legal Entity Controller to join a relative new team with lots of exposure to a broad finance functions
City of LondonTemporary£600 - £750 per day (£155,988 - £194,985)
- Seeking a candidate with Legal Entity Control and SPV experience
- Great opportuity to further a career in Financial Servies.
My client are a well established and high profile asset manager based in London and are looking for an experienced hybrid Project Manager (PM) / Business Analyst (BA) to lead a MIFID II transaction reporting project to fulfil the company's reporting obligations in preparation for the Jan 2018 deadline.
City of LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- MIFIDII Project Manager / Business Analyst for an Asset Management firm
- MIFIDII PM / BA required for a London based Hedge Fund
Excellent opportunity for a commercially astute individual to take on a broad and dynamic client management role of a large team. You will be exposed to a wide portfolio of work & fund structures and be responsible for the development of strategic relationships with clients.
City of LondonPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- Management of a large team and key member of the business
- Exposure to a wide portflio of work & fund structures
Portfolio Finance Manager to join our rapidly expanding team in the heart of London.
With a dual role of managing post-completion portfolio performance reporting and also managing a local finance and accounting team, this position operates at the heart the business, providing crucial information to support decision making and governance activities.
- Portfolio Finance Manager to join our rapidly expanding team in London
- Providing crucial information to support decision making activity
About Michael Page Banking & Financial ServicesMichael Page has been working with professionals in the banking and financial services sector for more than three decades. Recruiting front, middle and back office roles on a temporary, contract and permanent basis, our remit covers:Click on a link for more detail on our presence in your market. Alternatively, browse vacancies on our website, or speak to a Michael Page Banking & Financial Services consultant.If you’re an employer, find out more about hiring banking and financial services professionals.
Latest jobsAssistant Manager, Regulatory ReportingCity of LondonPermanentManagement AccountantCity of LondonPermanentInterim Internal Audit ManagerCity of LondonTemporary£70,000 - £80,000Management Accountant- Investment bankingCity of LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000AccountantCity of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000Legal Entity ControllerCity of LondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000Client Service ManagerCity of LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000Portfolio Finance ManagerCity of LondonPermanent£75,000 - £85,000Regulatory Reporting - Capital, AssociateCity of LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000View more jobs