Banking & Financial Services - Business Analysis / Change / PMO jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Business Analysis / Change / PMO jobs
- BristolTemporary£370 - £370 per day (£96,193)
3 Month Contract
EdinburghTemporary£370 - £370 per day (£96,193)
- Business Analyst
3 Month Contract
City of LondonTemporary£400 - £500 per day (£103,992 - £129,990)
- Business Analyst
The candidate will be required to support the group with managing the delivery of strategic change projects (some of which are regulatory / mandatory) across Operations. This role would be suitable for a candidate who has BA experience ideally across multiple asset classes, and the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel.
City of LondonTemporary£400 - £500 per hour (£831,936 - £1,039,920)
- Experience in banking operations
- Change Mangement experience
Wealth Management Technology - Governance Business Manager - Financial Services
Our client, a Tier 1 Bank based in central London, is looking to appoint a Business Manager to manage governance routines, FP&A, supplier management, data analysis, reporting & process management.
- Wealth Management Technology - Governance Business Manager
- Business Management / Governance / Finance / Supplier Management / Process
The role of the Senior Audit Change Manager is to provide independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees as to whether the framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning.
- *Experience working in Programme Management and Internal Audit
- *Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Banking products
Data Governance Manager - BCBS Projects responsibilities include working as a Data Manager and Project Manager in assisting the global Data Governance lead in rollout of an international data governance effort in compliance with BCBS 239 requirements.
- Strong experience delivering regulatory data projects.
- Experienced in Data Governance concepts such as Data Lineage, Data Quality...
The role of Black Belt Six Sigma, Streamlining Lead - Retail banking is to establish a Re-Engineering and Production Management culture within the retail bank through management and execution of end-to-end re-engineering / improvement activities and transformation that will achieve a measurable change to the organisation.
- Strong experience delivering streamlining project as a Black Belt/Master BB
- Experience within retail banking ideally cards, mortgages or contact centers.
Data Business Analyst - Asset Management is required to support an significant data transformation program at a major Asset management client.
- Strong Business Analyst delivering data projects in Asset Management
- Strong technical data knowledge and skills.
eChannels Senior Project Manager works within the eChannels project. eChannels is comprised of three primary global services; net (attended internet channel including Mobile), bank Connect and SWIFT for Corporates (unattended host to host channels).
- Strong Senior Project Manager/Programme Manager experience within ecommerce.
- Experience delivering to ITIL methodology.
Finance reporting/IFRS Business Analyst role is based in the Accountant department, which has responsibility for Business Analysis over the general ledger close, financial reporting and regulatory/statistical reporting of the UK bank.
- Strong Business Analyst experience in Finance projects.
- Knowledge of Financial reporting and finance systems.