Banking & Financial Services - Business Analysis / Change / PMO jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Business Analysis / Change / PMO jobs
- City of LondonTemporary£600 - £750 per day (£155,988 - £194,985)
My client are a well established and high profile asset manager based in London and are looking for an experienced hybrid Project Manager (PM) / Business Analyst (BA) to lead a MIFID II transaction reporting project to fulfil the company's reporting obligations in preparation for the Jan 2018 deadline.
LondonPermanent£100,000 - £120,000
- MIFIDII Project Manager / Business Analyst for an Asset Management firm
- MIFIDII PM / BA required for a London based Hedge Fund
Programme Manager - Asset Management will provide professional, senior programme management within the Global Transformation function to deliver corporate projects. You will be responsible for the overall day-to-day management of allocated umbrella programme(s), to ensure that sub project objectives are achieved to agreed time, quality, budget and in accordance with sponsor expectations, being mindful of project portfolio cross dependencies.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Opportunity to join a major global Asset Manager
- Experience within Asset management or top tier Investment banking required
PMO/Data Analyst works as part of the Legal Programme Management Office (PMO) team being responsible for developing robust reporting and analytics for the Risk, Governance & Control team enabling thematic and trend analysis. The role will consist of gathering metrics and ensuring robust processes are implemented for transparent management information for Legal Risk and Legal Function risk.
City of LondonTemporary£450 - £550 per day (£116,991 - £142,989)
- Opportunity to join a global PMO Office
- Candidates must have strong Data Analytical skills
Regulatory Transaction reporting project specialist / SME candidate for a portfolio of change projects with a top tier asset management business based in the City.
LondonTemporary£500 - £700
- Transaction Regulatory Reporting Project Specialist Required
- Transaction reporting / Business Analyst role within Top tier Asset manager
The bank are implementing changes to their business and operating model in response to the anticipated industry changes related to Brexit which require a BREXIT Business Analyst to support the analysis and preparation of documentation for review by senior management / regulators.
LondonTemporary£500 - £700
- Strong experience implementing Operating Model changes
- Ideally implementing a new organisational structure
The bank is in the implementation phase of its project to comply with the MiFID2. The MIFID II Project Manager/Business Analyst will work in the projects team which has responsibility for overall delivery of the programme including the co-ordination of the Legal/Compliance workstreams and the requirements, specification and delivery of the Technology and Operations workstreams.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Strong experience of MIFID 2 projects delivery.
- Strong MIFID 2 knowledge.
The Project Manager/Business Analyst - Location Strategy position is within a global leading bank looking to help the delivery of a global location strategy project within the legal function.
LondonPermanent£90,000 - £120,000
- Project Manager/Business Analyst role responsible for global location strategy
- Organised, ambitious and can do approach required
PMO/Portfolio Manager - Asset Management will be an integral part of our Transformation team with oversight of the Transformation team's project portfolio. You will be ensuring that key projects and changes are well understood and delivery expectations are clear to all parties.
LondonTemporary£500 - £600 per day (£129,990 - £155,988)
- An opportunity to help shape and deliver change at a global Asset Manager
- Strong experience of governance, project financials and project delivery
Business Analyst/Data Technician - Investment Banking is an exciting opportunity within the department for an experienced contract Business Analyst with expert data analysis, modelling, and mapping skills to support the global design, development and data migration for an enterprise-wide data system. Highly technical data extraction, manipulation skills will be required to fulfil this task adequately.
- Extensive Business Data Analyst experience
- ETL logic writing and JIRA experience required
Capital Markets Project Manager/Business Analyst role is to support Projects and Processes /COO team within the bank in implementing Transformation across the organisation. Candidates must be able manipulate important amount of data and MIS to ensure successful project delivery.
- Strong experience as a Project Manager/Business Analyst within Capital Markets
- Experience delivering change across a portfolio of projects