Banking & Financial Services - Business Analysis / Change / PMO jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Business Analysis / Change / PMO jobs
- LondonTemporary£300 - £350
MIFID/EMIR Business Analyst role is to manage and implement a portfolio of regulatory reporting projects and business initiatives. Ensuring delivery of regulatory changes to a newly formed regulatory reporting team.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Exciting opportunity to form a new regulatory transaction reporting team.
- Good knowledge of EMIR and MIFID regulations required.
Planning and PMO Analyst role will provide PMO function support for bank wide projects, however will also include Planning elements.
- Opportunity to join a major Global Bank
- Experience within Planning as a PMO Analyst required
Regulatory Project Manager/Business Analyst - EMIR/SFTR is responsible for all Transaction report related Regulatory Change Projects including EMIR, HKMA and SFTR.
The individual would work closely with IT and Operations Regulatory Controllers team to analyse and implement solutions to new transaction requirements
- Opportunity to join a multiyear regulatory project within transaction reporting
- Strong knowledge of EMIR/SFTR regulations.
Our client, a global investment management firm based is looking to attract a Senior Project/Change Manager to provide resources and thought leadership to the Business Operations Change Management function based in Edinburgh. You will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of strategic, cross-functional initiatives across the firm.
City of LondonTemporary£600 - £750 per day (£155,988 - £194,985)
- Vice President level
- Applicants must have asset management experience
My client are a well established and high profile asset manager based in London and are looking for an experienced hybrid Project Manager (PM) / Business Analyst (BA) to lead a MIFID II transaction reporting project to fulfil the company's reporting obligations in preparation for the Jan 2018 deadline.
LondonTemporary£70,000 - £110,000
- MIFIDII Project Manager / Business Analyst for an Asset Management firm
- MIFIDII PM / BA required for a London based Hedge Fund
Capital Markets Business Manager - PM/BA role is working within the COO function of a large Investment Bank implementing Transformation of Infrastructure & Operating Model in line with Ring Fencing Strategy.
LondonTemporary£400 - £445
- Strong experience of Target Operating Model deployment within Capital Markets.
- Experience of delivering strategy execution.
Data Business Analyst - Asset Management is required to support an significant transformation program. Core responsibility will be to source, manipulate and consolidate large accounts related data sets from disparate legacy platforms for consumption by the new strategic application.
- Experience of delivering data projects as a Business Analyst
- Asset Management experience
Working as an Agile Transformation Consultant for a leading company based in Edinburgh, focussed on the Financial Services sector
- Relevant Agile experience
- Relevant experience working for a financial services company
Head of Data Governance for leading retail bank based in Edinburgh
LondonTemporary£600 - £750 per day (£155,988 - £194,985)
- Significant Data Governance experience in a large and complex organisation
- Extensive subject matter expertise in relevant related legislation
The successful MIFID II Project Manager will be responsible for providing Project Management for MiFID II on the Markets Workstream, which primarily involves management of the impact to Front Office. The candidate will need extensive experience in Banking, with strong Regulatory experience with first-hand knowledge of MiFID II.
- Excellent MIFID II knowledge
- Strong Project Management experience within regulatory.