Banking & Financial Services - Business Analysis / Change / PMO jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Business Analysis / Change / PMO jobs
Data Business Analyst - Asset Management is required to support an significant data transformation program at a major Asset management client.
- Strong Business Analyst delivering data projects in Asset Management
- Strong technical data knowledge and skills.
eChannels Senior Project Manager works within the eChannels project. eChannels is comprised of three primary global services; net (attended internet channel including Mobile), bank Connect and SWIFT for Corporates (unattended host to host channels).
- Strong Senior Project Manager/Programme Manager experience within ecommerce.
- Experience delivering to ITIL methodology.
Finance reporting/IFRS Business Analyst role is based in the Accountant department, which has responsibility for Business Analysis over the general ledger close, financial reporting and regulatory/statistical reporting of the UK bank.
- Strong Business Analyst experience in Finance projects.
- Knowledge of Financial reporting and finance systems.
Finance Systems Business Analyst role is to work as part of this team responsible for the day to day oversight and maintenance of the systems used by the team. The role should also manage the continual changes made to the systems to ensure that the Financial, Regulatory and Statistical reporting continues to be robust and timely.
- Strong Business Analyst experience delivering Finance systems.
- Ideally SQL knowledge
Lead Solution Architect - CRD4 role involves forthcoming Capital Requirements Directive requirements represents significant change to the regulations in place to ensure Banks are prudent in Capital and Liquidity management and provide detailed reporting to support effective oversight by the regulator. They are fundamental to demonstrate the bank is on a sound financial footing and risks are well controlled.
LondonTemporary£550 - £650 per day (£142,989 - £168,987)
- Strong experience working as a Lead Architect on Regulatory projects
- Knowledge of CRD4 regulations
The successful MIFID II Project Manager will be responsible for providing Project Management for MiFID II on the Markets Workstream, which primarily involves management of the impact to Front Office. The candidate will need extensive experience in Banking, with strong Regulatory experience with first-hand knowledge of MiFID II.
City of LondonTemporary£600 - £750 per day (£155,988 - £194,985)
- Excellent MIFID II knowledge
- Strong Project Management experience within regulatory.
My client are a well established and high profile asset manager based in London and are looking for an experienced hybrid Project Manager (PM) / Business Analyst (BA) to lead a MIFID II transaction reporting project to fulfil the company's reporting obligations in preparation for the Jan 2018 deadline.
- MIFIDII Project Manager / Business Analyst for an Asset Management firm
- MIFIDII PM / BA required for a London based Hedge Fund
Securities Project Manager role requires a strong working knowledge of project methodology and governance structures.Be able to manage multiple, simultaneous threads of high profile work/projects to a successful conclusion within Securities and payments projects.
- Excellent experience delivering projects within Securities.
- Strong end to end Project Management experience
Systems Business Analyst role will involve work with key stakeholders to define, document and manage requirements through the implementation of new and improved systems capabilities within the Bank.
- Strong experinece delivering systems within Banking
- Experience in Corporate and retail banking
The IFRS9 Business Analyst - Retail banking role will be at a major retail bank on multiple roles in several projects that are part of a broader IFRS9 programme.
- Strong experience delviering IFRS9 in retail banking
- A strong knowledge of retail banking products.