Banking & Financial Services - Business Analysis / Change / PMO jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Business Analysis / Change / PMO jobs
Payments Project Manager role requires a strong working knowledge of project methodology and governance structures.Be able to manage multiple, simultaneous threads of high profile work/projects to a successful conclusion within payments projects.
- Excellent experience delivering Payments and CREST projects.
- Strong end to end Project Management experience
Systems Business Analyst role will involve work with key stakeholders to define, document and manage requirements through the implementation of new and improved systems capabilities within the Bank.
- Strong experinece delivering systems within Banking
- Experience in Corporate and retail banking
The IFRS9 Business Analyst - Retail banking role will be at a major retail bank on multiple roles in several projects that are part of a broader IFRS9 programme.
City of LondonTemporary£600 - £750 per day (£155,988 - £194,985)
- Strong experience delviering IFRS9 in retail banking
- A strong knowledge of retail banking products.
My client are a well established and high profile asset manager based in London and are looking for an experienced hybrid Project Manager (PM) / Business Analyst (BA) to lead a MIFID II transaction reporting project to fulfil the company's reporting obligations in preparation for the Jan 2018 deadline.
LondonTemporary£350 - £380 per day (£90,993 - £98,792)
- MIFIDII Project Manager / Business Analyst for an Asset Management firm
- MIFIDII PM / BA required for a London based Hedge Fund
Banking Transformation Manager
- Transformation Manager
The Regulatory Project Manager - Equity Derivatives is an exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and driven pro-active project manager with strong Equity Derivatives and Equity Swaps knowledge. We are looking for someone to take responsibility for running key strategic and regulatory projects in a front to back office capacity.
- Strong Project Management experience within regulation
- Strong Equiy Derivatives and Equity Swaps knowledge
Looking for an experience Asset Management Project Manager/Business Analyst to join a major Asset Manager based in London. Candidates will be joining a central change functions involved in a range of projects including regulatory change, process improvement and systems implementations.
Candidates would need experience within Asset Management, Fund Management or Investment Management.
- Strong experience as a Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Experience within Asset Management, Funds or Investment Management
The Legal PMO/Project Manager will directly support the Programme & Change Senior Manager Legal by supporting projects to meet business, schedule and budget objectives. The initial focus of this role will be the implementation of the Legal Management system for the Function and working on the banks efficiency agenda across the Legal Function.
- Experience working on projects within Financial Services Legal teams.
- Experinece delivering projects as a PMO/Project Management.
The core purpose of the Senior Agile Change Manager is to lead a team of Change professionals to deliver a portfolio of projects and/or programmes for the bank, and to act as Relationship Manager into the Business and IT Supplier Teams. Leads the delivery of projects under a new Agile change methodology whilst helping to develop the Agile working practices across the bank.
- Strong experience delivering multiple projects to Agile methodology
- Experinece within retail and corporate banking.
The overall purpose of the ALM/Liquidity Business Analyst is to support delivery of the Project changes for Interest Rate Risk (IRR) reporting, including delivery of changes across data, systems and process.
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst in ALM
- Knowledge of ALM, Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk