Banking & Financial Services - Business Analysis / Change / PMO jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Business Analysis / Change / PMO jobs
- LondonPermanent£90,000 - £120,000
PMO/Portfolio Manager - Asset Management will be an integral part of our Transformation team with oversight of the Transformation team's project portfolio. You will be ensuring that key projects and changes are well understood and delivery expectations are clear to all parties.
LondonTemporary£500 - £600 per day (£129,990 - £155,988)
- An opportunity to help shape and deliver change at a global Asset Manager
- Strong experience of governance, project financials and project delivery
Business Analyst/Data Technician - Investment Banking is an exciting opportunity within the department for an experienced contract Business Analyst with expert data analysis, modelling, and mapping skills to support the global design, development and data migration for an enterprise-wide data system. Highly technical data extraction, manipulation skills will be required to fulfil this task adequately.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Extensive Business Data Analyst experience
- ETL logic writing and JIRA experience required
The purpose of the role is to work with the Commercial Analysis Manager to evaluate the commercial impact of changes and make recommendations as to how the company can proceed.
- Banking and Finance Commercial Analyst
- Exciting position in a highly regarded insituation
Capital Markets Project Manager/Business Analyst role is to support Projects and Processes /COO team within the bank in implementing Transformation across the organisation. Candidates must be able manipulate important amount of data and MIS to ensure successful project delivery.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Strong experience as a Project Manager/Business Analyst within Capital Markets
- Experience delivering change across a portfolio of projects
Technology Project Manager will work closely with stakeholders throughout the business and key roles in the Technology team including Business Analysts, Senior Developers and offshore PMs.
LondonTemporary£300 - £350
- Strong experience delivering Software development projects.
- Experience delivering to Waterfall and Agile projects
MIFID/EMIR Business Analyst role is to manage and implement a portfolio of regulatory reporting projects and business initiatives. Ensuring delivery of regulatory changes to a newly formed regulatory reporting team.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Exciting opportunity to form a new regulatory transaction reporting team.
- Good knowledge of EMIR and MIFID regulations required.
Planning and PMO Analyst role will provide PMO function support for bank wide projects, however will also include Planning elements.
- Opportunity to join a major Global Bank
- Experience within Planning as a PMO Analyst required
Regulatory Project Manager/Business Analyst - EMIR/SFTR is responsible for all Transaction report related Regulatory Change Projects including EMIR, HKMA and SFTR.
The individual would work closely with IT and Operations Regulatory Controllers team to analyse and implement solutions to new transaction requirements
- Opportunity to join a multiyear regulatory project within transaction reporting
- Strong knowledge of EMIR/SFTR regulations.
Our client, a global investment management firm based is looking to attract a Senior Project/Change Manager to provide resources and thought leadership to the Business Operations Change Management function based in Edinburgh. You will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of strategic, cross-functional initiatives across the firm.
City of LondonTemporary£600 - £750 per day (£155,988 - £194,985)
- Vice President level
- Applicants must have asset management experience
My client are a well established and high profile asset manager based in London and are looking for an experienced hybrid Project Manager (PM) / Business Analyst (BA) to lead a MIFID II transaction reporting project to fulfil the company's reporting obligations in preparation for the Jan 2018 deadline.
- MIFIDII Project Manager / Business Analyst for an Asset Management firm
- MIFIDII PM / BA required for a London based Hedge Fund