Banking & Financial Services - Compliance & Legal jobs
63 Matching Jobs
Compliance & Legal jobs
- LondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
In this exciting and brand new role, you will report into the Head of Compliance (based overseas) and will manage your own desk in the UK.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Brand new role offering full autonomy
- Growing business
The Mandate Monitoring Analyst will carry out Pre and Post Trade Monitoring in the London office.
He/She will provide support to the Front Office on queries relating to pre and post trade rules and exceptions.
EdinburghTemporary£50,000 - £70,000
- Excellent Investment Management Business
- Mandate Monitoring position carrying out both pre and post trade monitoring
Our client , a bank based in Edinburgh is looking to recruit an In House Solicitor for a contract until October 2018.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Legal Contract Role
This job is an excellent opportunity to work in a prestigious Investment Bank in a central compliance role. In this position, you would report directly into the Compliance Officer - Regulatory Affairs.
- Central Compliance
- Senior Associate
The Compliance Monitoring and Surveillance Analyst will carry out trade surveillance and monitoring for transactions on EEA markets, including OTC and any product(s) that the business offers;
You will ensure adherence to market conduct (MAR and related ESMA regulations) to reduce the risk of the business being used for the purposes of market related financial crime
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Excellent opportunity in surveillance and monitoring
- A very strong business with really interesting products
The Compliance Officer will be responsible for all compliance matters for their London office. In addition the role will also involve reporting and reviewing obligations as MLRO. Candidates with international experience with regulators in financial services, as in-house legal counsel, with banks and financial institutions or regulated trustee companies are preferred.
ManchesterPermanent£58,000 - £68,000
- Excellent Compliance Officer position in a Private Wealth Management Business
- Thorough knowledge of FATCA, CRS & MiFID Regulations essential
An exciting opportunity to lead the compliance team for a large UK fashion retail group and work with a diverse range of business areas. The role is based in Manchester City Centre
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £56,000
- A varied and exciting Head of Compliance role
- Client a large fashion retail group responsible for many famous brands
The Monitoring Specialist for Structured Export & Trade Finance position is to monitor the existing Structured Commodity Trade Finance (SCTF) London business to ensure it operates within the bank's control framework and continuously improves the processes and efficiency of the tasks.
The role involves a close collaboration with the senior SCTF Origination Specialist and all other departments local to the bank's London Branch, involved in Trade Finance.
- Excellent Compliance Monitoring Position in an Investment Bank
- This position will sit with the Front Office team
Financial Services- Compliance Manager for a banking role based in London
City of LondonTemporary£150 - £200 per day (£38,997 - £51,996)
- 5 Years Banking Experience in a Compliance Managerial Role
- Excellent opportunity for a Compliance Manager/ Professional
The KYC Client Outreach Analyst will be part of a team of analysts responsible for assisting in the global enhancement of the firm's KYC Program.
- MUST BE ITALIAN SPEAKING
- Minimum 2 years of KYC experience in a client facing environment