Banking & Financial Services - Compliance & Legal jobs
66 Matching Jobs
Compliance & Legal jobs
- LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
An excellent opportunity to step into a brand new role within Financial Crime/Operational Risk.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Brand new role
- Financial Crime/Risk Assurance/Operational Risk/Fraud
This is a senior role reporting directly to the Head of Compliance with broad and in-depth technical regulatory knowledge and experience.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Compliance VP position with a strong focus on regulatory change
- Market knowledge required
This is a role reporting directly to the Compliance Director with broad and in-depth technical regulatory knowledge and experience.
SurreyPermanent£75,000 - £80,000
- Compliance generalist role with a regulatory focus
- Market knowledge required, ideally FX or CFDs
A well known Financial Services business are looking to appoint a Head of Compliance based in Surrey. This role will be reporting into the Managing Director, the job holder will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategy, the management and leadership of compliance and internal control arrangements that facilitate the business compliance with regulations, whilst maximising business efficiency.
- Exciting Head of Compliance Opportunity with a Financial Services Business
- Senior Compliance Experience essential and longevity in a role is
Financial Services- Compliance Manager for a banking role based in London
- 5 Years Banking Experience in a Compliance Managerial Role
- Excellent opportunity for a Compliance Manager/ Professional
Our client are looking for an experienced Compliance professional to join their firm at a very exciting time. In this role, holding the CF10 & 11, you would be reporting into the Board and hold the responsibility of ensuring all Compliance related matters, especially under the AIFM Directive, are adhered to and embedded throughout the business.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- CF10 & CF11
- AIFMD Reporting
This role requires a background in regulatory compliance and working knowledge of the Senior Managers Regime for their London Business
Strong understanding of banking compliance to implement and identify the registered persons within the business and preparing SMF regulatory applications;
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- An excellent Coorporate Bank are looking for an SMR assistant
- Experience of the Senior Manager Regime
A Financial Services Ratings business are seeking to appoint a Compliance Advisory Officer for their London business and will be responsible for supporting the implementation and monitoring of the Compliance Program primarily Ratings in EMEA.
City of LondonTemporary£250 - £350 per day (£64,995 - £90,993)
- Compliance Advisory role for the EMEA/ India regions
- Previous experience in a compliance advisory role essential
KYC analyst with PEPs and Sanctions exposure within investment banking to support a KYC project manager with account on boarding.
- Competitive day rate
- Progresive work environment
Financial Services Role: Private Wealth Business are seeking a Controls Associate/Compliance Analyst for their London business
- Excellent Opportunity with a Private Wealth Management Business
- Coding Regulation Experience is essential