Banking & Financial Services - Compliance & Legal jobs
34 Matching Jobs
Compliance & Legal jobs
- LondonPermanent£100 - £150
Head of Compliance - for a Financial Services Investment Manager, based in London.
CardiffPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- A Head of Compliance is required for a leading Investment Management firm
- based in London. Candidate must be approved by the FCA to perform CF10/CF11
My client a financial services company is looking for a compliance project manager to join thier fast growing team. This person will have the oppertunity to develop and run projects within the comlpianced function.
- Great business
- Excellent chance of progression
This stands as an exciting opportunity for a lawyer to lead responsibility for EMEA Data Protection within the Global Privacy Legal team, based in London.
- Our client, a multi-national financial services coorporation
- are seeking a Data Protection & Privacy Lawyer
Financial Services- Compliance Training Manager Role- Based in London
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Excellent opportunity with a leading Corporate Bank
- Experience in training design & delivery within a Bank/Regulator preferred
Financial Services- Compliance and AML Associate role- based in London
LondonTemporary£350 - £400
- Excellent opportunity with an online broker- trading products worldwide
- Candidate must have 2-3 years AML/KYC experience in similar business
The role is part of the Client On-boarding team within the London Operations team.
EnglandPermanent£79,743 - £92,334
- An excellent KYC specialist required
- Middle sized bank
Our client is seeking to hire a strategic thinker for their Senior AMLAML position
- Strategic input in the growth in the AML framework
- Excellent career prospects
Compliance Associate is required for a Financial Services Investment Management business
based in London, candidate must have Compliance experience and Equities exposure
LondonTemporary£500 - £700 per day (£129,990 - £181,986)
- Compliance Associate is required for an Investment Management business
- based in London, candidate must have Compliance experience and Equites exposure
Act as the point of contact and regulatory SME for the MiFID II programme, helping to drive the advisory agenda. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Reviewing and analysing the relevant regulatory requirements and providing advice to key stakeholders on the application of the new rules;
- Providing effective Second-Line review and challenge on key decisions made by the project
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Compliance Advisory - MiFID II Transaction Reporting SME
- Legislation Analysis - Best Execution
A successful and growing Financial Services firm that specialise in Compliance services across the Investment Management market, are hiring a Compliance Manager to help them grow their business further and manage a small team.
- A growing Compliance service provider is hiring a Compliance Manager .
- Successful candidates require Financial Services funds compliance experience