Banking & Financial Services - Compliance & Legal jobs
54 Matching Jobs
Compliance & Legal jobs
Financial Services- Risk and Compliance Manager Role is to provide strategic leadership, direction, management and oversight of all Risk, Compliance, Internal Audit and Security aspects of the Organisation.
To deliver and maintain compliance across the business with all relevant regulation including (but not limited to) FCA Handbook, DPA, AML Regs, consumer protection legislation and other relevant legislation and regulation. London office.
CardiffPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Excellent Opportunity at a Consumer Credit Business
- This is an SMF 16-17 role therefore relevant experience is essential
Our client is a financial service business based in South Wales who is going through a period of growth is looking for a Compliance Advisory Executive
City of LondonTemporary£300 - £500 per day (£77,994 - £129,990)
- Growing business
- 2nd Line Role
Administrative support to maintain the multiverse of the CASS Operational Risk Framework data components, include relational data impact analysis to ensure integrity of CASS rules, Risks, Controls
Assessment of KRIs and driving Risk focussed agenda into the various governance committees
- Maintain the multiverse of the CASS Operational Risk Framework data components
- Partnering with Operational Risk to drive agenda into the 1LOD governance
Financial Services business is looking to higher a Senior Monitoring Analyst for there London office.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Excellent Investment Management Business
- Senior position requiring pre and post trading experience
This role requires a Senior Compliance Officer to take responsibility of the Compliance Oversight and Money Laundering Reporting. In this position you would take control of the following:
- FCA - SMF 16 Compliance Oversight Function
- FCA - SMF 17 Money Laundering Reporting Function
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Great opportunity to hold a senior position in a great working environment
- Working in a Bank
Are you aspiring for more responsibility? Do you have leadership potential? Do you build and maintain strong relationships with your team and your clients?
Our client is searching for Compliance experts/SMEs to join their business.
- Are you a Financial Crime SME?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to work in Consultancy?
Financial Services- Compliance Manager for a banking role based in London
City of LondonTemporary£400 - £600 per day (£103,992 - £155,988)
- 5 Years Banking Experience in a Compliance Managerial Role
- Excellent opportunity for a Compliance Manager/ Professional
My Client is looking for a compliance advisor with proven experience in providing sound regulatory advice to front office and the wider bank, with effecting regulatory advisory decisions. Specifically around MIFID II
- Experience in compliance advisory in Capital markets. Equities and Fixed Income
- Provided advide to to the business with respect to MIFID II
The Head of Financial Crime Control will set the strategy and lead the planning and delivery of all 1st line Financial Crime accountabilities and lead the 1st line Financial Crime function. They will support the development and maintenance of a compliance, proportionate and effective Financial Crime framework
- 1st or 2nd Line Financial Crime function experience, within Financial Services
- Detailed working knowledge of relevant FC Legislation