Banking & Financial Services - Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions jobs
Michael Page Treasury are working with a well know London based business, who are looking for a new Senior Corporate Finance Manager.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Massive corporate business, with £40bn group debt
- Senior Manager role
The role involves engaging in all transaction origination & execution activities.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Leading European Investment Bank
- Top performing M&A Financial Institutions Group
The role involves corporate finance advisory across a comprehensive suite of services. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of your own publicly listed AIM corporations.
City of LondonPermanent£45,000 - £70,000
- Reputable independant AIM nominated advisor
- Unique opportunity to manage AIM listed corporations
Excellent opportunity for a junior investment banker to join a well established corporate finance boutique. The role covers all aspects of the transaction lifecycle including origination, execution, financial modelling, due diligence, and pitchbooking.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Global corporate finance boutique with strong presence in consumer/TMT sectors
- Unique generalist M&A boutique with excellent exposure to senior management
A top tier investment bank are seeking an Associate to work in a generalist team that focuses predominantly on buy-side transactions.
LondonPermanent£90,000 - £120,000
- Top tier investment bank
- Team mainly focus on buy-side transactions
This role will be responsible for the marketing activities mainly for Asian clients coming into EMEA. The candidate would be expected to prepare the term sheet and negotiate terms and conditions for banking transactions. They would also process credit application to obtain credit approval and execute a deal including loan documentation, KYC and account opening.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Responsible for the marketing activities mainly for Asian clients
- Leading, executing and coordinating a billion dollar seized deals for Asia
With supervision from senior staff, assist the Restructuring team handle a variety of non-formal restructuring and advisory assignments across the UK. Completely sector agnostic and on the SME and Mid Market transactions.
- Must have top 10 UK Accountancy background or equivalent
- Insolvency or restructuring exposure is essential
Junior M&A Associate required to work in a corporate finance team that focuses on the pension sector.
- Successful corporate finance advisor in the pension scheme sector
- Junior M&A Associate required
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a mid-market corporate finance adviser with a specific focus on cross border infrastructure transactions. Following an active 2016 and winning several new mandates in Q1 2017 they need to expand their Analyst and Associate numbers in their infrastructure debt team.
They specialise in winning mid-market buy and sell side advisory mandates on the riskier end of the infrastructure spectrum.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Mid-market corporate finance adviser
- Infrastructure debt buy/sell side advisory mandates
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a leveraged finance team of a top European financing house. They are seeking an Analyst 3 up to Associate 2 with outstanding leveraged finance deal exposure and sharp credit skills to join their team.
- Top 10 European financing house
- The origination, execution and structuring of leveraged finance transactions