Banking & Financial Services - Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions jobs
- ManchesterTemporary£10 - £10 per hour (£20,798 - £21,485)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy client team. The team act's as the focal point of contact for clients, to ensure the timely and controlled set up and maintenance of all new and existing client accounts, markets and other static data maintenance whilst minimising the potential for risk and financial loss during the process.
- An excellent opportunity with a leading bank
- Based in central manchester
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Director - Sustainable Energy Capital Markets and M&A with a boutique investment bank in London
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, minority investments. Based in London
- Clean and renewable energy, energy efficiency, solar, water treatment, hydro
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Infrastructure team of a Corporate and Investment Bank based in London. This team originates, structures and executes infrastructure finance transactions (both lending and debt advisory) within the EMEA region.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £90,000
- End to end financing of infrastructure transactions in the EMEA region
- ACA qualification preferred not essential
The role involves engaging in all transaction origination & execution activities.
- Leading European Investment Bank
- Top performing M&A Financial Institutions Group
Exciting Renewable Energy Associate Advisory opportunity with a dynamic and growing Renewable Advisory Boutique in London which focuses on corporate finance advisory, M&A, debt advisory and debt raising for clients across the UK, Europe, the US and the rest of the world. They are a high profile boutique who have an excellent track record of high profile renewable energy transactions
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £120,000
- Reputable Corporate Finance Boutique
- Junior Associate required
Michael Page are currently looking for multiple M&A Associates at level 0, 1, or 2 to join a Power, Utilities, & Infrastructure team within a leading global bulge bracket investment bank.
- Bulge Bracket Investment Bank
- Associate 0,1 or 2 required
Michael Page Treasury are working with a well known business, who are looking for a new Treasury Manager to join their team.
- Interesting business, with complex debt portfolio
- Strategic, high profile technical role
Michael Page Treasury are working with a well know London based business, who are looking for a new Senior Corporate Finance Manager.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Massive corporate business, with £40bn group debt
- Senior Manager role
The role involves corporate finance advisory across a comprehensive suite of services. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of your own publicly listed AIM corporations.
City of LondonPermanent£45,000 - £70,000
- Reputable independant AIM nominated advisor
- Unique opportunity to manage AIM listed corporations
Excellent opportunity for a junior investment banker to join a well established corporate finance boutique. The role covers all aspects of the transaction lifecycle including origination, execution, financial modelling, due diligence, and pitchbooking.
- Global corporate finance boutique with strong presence in consumer/TMT sectors
- Unique generalist M&A boutique with excellent exposure to senior management