Banking & Financial Services - Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions jobs
20 Matching Jobs
Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions jobs
- LondonTemporary£100 - £105 per day (£25,998 - £27,298)
The main aim of this role is to provide overall support service to expatriate employees on housing related matters, and assist with team responsibilities in relation to invoice and expense processing, and stationery purchasing.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- French speaking administrator needed
- Must have experience with tenancy agreements and landlords
With supervision from senior staff, assist the Restructuring team handle a variety of non-formal restructuring and advisory assignments across the UK. Completely sector agnostic and on the SME and Mid Market transactions.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £120,000
- Must have top 10 UK Accountancy background or equivalent
- Insolvency or restructuring exposure is essential
Michael Page are currently looking for multiple M&A Associates at level 0, 1, or 2 to join a Power, Utilities, & Infrastructure team within a leading global bulge bracket investment bank.
- Bulge Bracket Investment Bank
- Associate 0,1 or 2 required
Associate 0 or 1 required for execution of clean energy M&A & debt transactions at a well known corporate finance boutique.
- Reputable Corporate Finance Boutique
- Junior Associate required
Junior M&A Associate required to work in a corporate finance team that focuses on the pension sector.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £50,000
- Successful corporate finance advisor in the pension scheme sector
- Junior M&A Associate required
Excellent opportunity to be part of a global accountancy and consulting firm.
- Professional Services
- Up to £50k Basic + Bonus + Benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a mid-market corporate finance adviser with a specific focus on cross border infrastructure transactions. Following an active 2016 and winning several new mandates in Q1 2017 they need to expand their Analyst and Associate numbers in their infrastructure debt team.
They specialise in winning mid-market buy and sell side advisory mandates on the riskier end of the infrastructure spectrum.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Mid-market corporate finance adviser
- Infrastructure debt buy/sell side advisory mandates
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a leveraged finance team of a top European financing house. They are seeking an Analyst 3 up to Associate 2 with outstanding leveraged finance deal exposure and sharp credit skills to join their team.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Top 10 European financing house
- The origination, execution and structuring of leveraged finance transactions
Michael Page are currently searching for a qualified ACA to work as an analyst for a high profile boutique corporate finance house.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £90,000
- ACA or equivalent qualification essential
- Corporate finance experience essential
The role of Transaction Services Associate Director is for a well established team to ensure delivery of the highest quality service to clients.
- Transaction services for the Deal Advisory space
- Associate Director for a top tier accountancy practice firm