Banking & Financial Services - Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions jobs
VP, FIG M&A - FinTech opportunity with a leading Investment Bank in London.
GlasgowTemporary£14 - £15 per hour (£29,118 - £30,428)
- FIG M&A VP 2/3 required for an EMEA focused Financial Technology M&A team
- Leading Investment Bank in London
The role offers the opportunity to engage with various groups within the Firm in Operations, Finance, Risk and IT to ensure delivery of business requirements. It will also include the provision of inputs into broader functional architecture efforts and business process re-engineering initiatives within the Firm.
GlasgowTemporary£90 - £95 per day (£23,398 - £24,698)
- An excellent opportunity with a leading investment bank
- 10 month contract
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate or equivalent to work with the international tax utility is a team of 34 people across 4 regions that helps senior management and its individual business units manage the firm's Tax risk by owning and driving forward the Operational Tax Control framework.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- An excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or equivalent
- Working with a leading investment bank
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a leveraged finance team of a top European financing house. They are seeking an Analyst 3 up to Associate 2 with outstanding leveraged finance deal exposure and sharp credit skills to join their team.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £120,000
- Top 10 European financing house
- The origination, execution and structuring of leveraged finance transactions
Michael Page are currently looking for multiple M&A Associates at level 0, 1, or 2 to join a Power, Utilities, & Infrastructure team within a leading global investment bank.
LondonTemporary£200 - £200 per day (£51,996)
- Bulge Bracket Investment Bank
- Associate 0,1 or 2 required
The role is part of a Global project to better understand my client's business activities by learning the purpose of their transactional US dollar accounts held within the bank. The main focus is on their Global Corporate clients, however it does span across to other segments including Affiliates, Financial Institutions and Funds. There will be a level of client engagement and a strong focus on data collection and collation.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- An excellent role with a leading bank
- Based in Canary Wharf
Michael Page are currently searching for a qualified ACA to work as an analyst for a high profile boutique corporate finance house.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £90,000
- ACA or equivalent qualification essential
- Corporate finance experience essential
The role of Transaction Services Associate Director is for a well established team to ensure delivery of the highest quality service to clients.
LondonPermanent£90,000 - £130,000
- Transaction services for the Deal Advisory space
- Associate Director for a top tier accountancy practice firm
An international advisory house are looking for someone to head up a financial sponsors team who focus on Derivatives Advisory
City of LondonPermanent
- Strong track record in Derivatives Advisory
- Successful track record managing teams
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a successful and entrepreneurial M&A boutique which is looking to add an M&A Associate to the team due to growth.
- Exciting oportunity to join an entrepreneurial M&A boutique
- ACA required with M&A or TS background