Banking & Financial Services - Corporate / Wholesale Banker jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Corporate / Wholesale Banker jobs
- LondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
The Fund Finance team provides financing solutions to private capital clients and their funds and portfolios. Solutions include GP financing, to structured bridging to NAV based financing.
They are looking for an Associate, with a strong understanding of the fundamental of credit, to support the Head of Fund Finance but also lead some origination efforts over the mid term.
LondonPermanent£85,000 - £100,000
- Providing financing solutions to Funds and portfolios
- Associate role with a fast track into an Originator position
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a leading European Corporate & Investment Bank who are looking to on board a Director into their Transaction Banking team covering the EMEA region.
The position will be responsible for managing the transaction banking product for Europe and selling the full TB suite.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £85,000
- Director position with a European Corporate & Investment Bank
- Must have broad product knowledge and solution selling experience
This Leveraged Finance Associate in London is a great opportunity to join a growing EMEA Leveraged Finance business.
You will be: Debt structuring, including reviewing and running financial models, sensitivity analysis and liaising with financial advisers for the European Mid-Market.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £85,000
- Principally to assist in the activities of the Leveraged Finance UK Origination
- Deal execution involving reviewing financial, commercial and legal documentation
As a Debt Ratings Specialist - Manager in London, the role is to develop and support Corporate Solutions Group's activities across EMEA, particularly to utilise knowledge of the external rating process to enhance group offerings.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- A great opportunity to develop the Corporate Solutions function across EMEA
- Great opportunity for a candidate from an external ratings to work in Banking
This role with assist Senior Bankers of the Coverage team with the management and marketing of the Investment Bank's top Investment Grade clients.
For the Associate position relevant corporate coverage experience is required with a strong preference for candidates with additional credit risk experience.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Coverage of the Investment Bank's top strategic clients
- Must have solid coverage or credit experience to be considered
Holistic coverage of strategic FIG clients (particularly for UK banks, Swiss banks, Central Banks and Supra-nationals) headquartered in Europe and managing inbound banking related referrals from the banks network clients, with the ultimate objective of deepening the Bank's client franchise and diversifying sources of income.
- Coverage of European FIG Clients
- Maintaining close relationship and coverage of target clients
The staff member will be expected to support one of the department's research leaders to take on responsibility for an industrial sector
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
- Take responsibility for an industrial sector in the EMEA region
- Desire to work as an analyst in an international banking environment
To assist senior members of the New Products and Distributions team in various projects and tasks.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Commercial Banking knowledge (ideally aviation or asset finance)
- Financial advisory, transaction origination, closing and product research
This role is responsible for driving profitable volume growth of a portfolio of Commercial/SME customers. The role is responsible for generating new business development opportunities as well as effectively managing the credit quality of the existing portfolio and identifying early warning signs that could impact the quality of the portfolio.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Must have a relationship management experience within a commercial bank
- Strong credit risk analysis experience required
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a good team player, looking for an exciting and rewarding career in an International Bank during an exciting period of growth. The Bank is seeking a Trade Finance Business Development Manager to join their Trade Finance Department based in London.
- Must have business development experience with the Trade Finance product
- Working for a leading African focussed bank