Banking & Financial Services - Corporate / Wholesale Banker jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Corporate / Wholesale Banker jobs
- ChesterTemporary£400 - £450 per day (£103,992 - £116,991)
This is an excellent opportunity for a business analyst to work with a leading bank within financial services.This is a significant piece of work, and within this role you will be working with senior stakeholders.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £90,000
- 8 Month contract
- Working for a leading bank
My client is a MENA Bank looking to hire an experienced banker to develop and drive revenue growth within the West Africa HNWI clientele and their associated corporations with a particular focus on the Nigeria region. This includes driving market strategy, identifying customer requirements and building relationships.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Drive revenue growth in Western Africa - particularly Nigeria
- A focus on African Corporates and HNWI clientele
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a good team player, looking for an exciting and rewarding career in an International Bank during an exciting period of growth. The Bank is seeking a Trade Finance Business Development Manager to join their Trade Finance Department based in London.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £85,000
- Must have business development experience with the Trade Finance product
- Working for a leading African focussed bank
As a Leveraged Finance Associate, you will -
- Deal execution involving reviewing financial, commercial, legal and other relevant due diligence and the preparation of internal documents.
- Debt structuring including reviewing and running financial models, sensitivity analysis and liaising with financial advisors
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- Principally to assist in the activities of the Leveraged Finance UK Origination
- Deal execution involving reviewing financial, commercial and legal documentation
An opportunity for an Associate Director to join the team to provide the execution and analysis of debt transactions which includes corporate acquisitions, funding investment and roll-out programmes, shareholder restructurings, management buy-outs and IPOs.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Providing Senior debt to UK based corporates T/O £15mn - £1bn
- Sector agnostic
The Analyst - Loans Distribution team focuses on primary and secondary loan sales and sourcing in Leveraged Finance, Corporate, Infrastructure, Shipping, Oil & Gas, and Real Estate sectors in the loan market.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Preferably a finance, or economics grad with relevant transactional expereince
- Advanced Financial modelling skills, including Bloomberg skills is a plus
This is an exciting opportunity for a Trade Finance Relationship Manager to join the London office of an International Wholesale Bank in the heart of the city. The role will cover all aspects of relationship management and business development from looking after existing portfolio of trade finance clients, developing new suite of products and seeking new opportunities to profitably grow the Bank.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- African focused Trade Finance desk
- Must have strong trade finance technical knowledge
This is a Leveraged Finance portfolio management role so involves actively managing a portfolio of large cap leveraged loans. This includes the ongoing analysis of borrowers financial performance and maintaining relationships with company management.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Actively managing a portfolio of European leveraged loans
- Must have strong leveraged finance PM and credit experience
Junior Relationship Manager position within an established wholesale bank covering Middle Eastern and African markets providing trade finance and treasury services. This role focuses specifically on Francophone Africa therefore French language skills are essential. The role will be to support the Senior Relationship Managers including executing relationship strategy, handling customer enquiries and facility monitoring.
- French language skills essential as covering Francophone African markets
- Open to relevant front or middle office experiece