Banking & Financial Services - Corporate / Wholesale Banker jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Corporate / Wholesale Banker jobs
The staff member will be expected to support one of the department's research leaders to take on responsibility for an industrial sector
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
- Take responsibility for an industrial sector in the EMEA region
- Desire to work as an analyst in an international banking environment
To assist senior members of the New Products and Distributions team in various projects and tasks.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £85,000
- Commercial Banking knowledge (ideally aviation or asset finance)
- Financial advisory, transaction origination, closing and product research
As a Leveraged Finance Associate, you will be responsible for -
- Deal execution involving reviewing financial, commercial, legal and other relevant due diligence and the preparation of internal documents.
- Debt structuring including reviewing and running financial models, sensitivity analysis and liaising with financial advisers
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Principally to assist in the activities of the Leveraged Finance UK Origination
- Deal execution involving reviewing financial, commercial and legal documentation
Holistic coverage of strategic FIG clients (particularly for UK banks, Swiss banks, Central Banks and Supra-nationals) headquartered in Europe and managing inbound banking related referrals from the banks network clients, with the ultimate objective of deepening the Bank's client franchise and diversifying sources of income.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Coverage of European FIG Clients
- Maintaining close relationship and coverage of target clients
This role is responsible for driving profitable volume growth of a portfolio of Commercial/SME customers. The role is responsible for generating new business development opportunities as well as effectively managing the credit quality of the existing portfolio and identifying early warning signs that could impact the quality of the portfolio.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £90,000
- Must have a relationship management experience within a commercial bank
- Strong credit risk analysis experience required
My client is a MENA Bank looking to hire an experienced banker to develop and drive revenue growth within the West Africa HNWI clientele and their associated corporations with a particular focus on the Nigeria region. This includes driving market strategy, identifying customer requirements and building relationships.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Drive revenue growth in Western Africa - particularly Nigeria
- A focus on African Corporates and HNWI clientele
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a good team player, looking for an exciting and rewarding career in an International Bank during an exciting period of growth. The Bank is seeking a Trade Finance Business Development Manager to join their Trade Finance Department based in London.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- Must have business development experience with the Trade Finance product
- Working for a leading African focussed bank
An opportunity for an Associate Director to join the team to provide the execution and analysis of debt transactions which includes corporate acquisitions, funding investment and roll-out programmes, shareholder restructurings, management buy-outs and IPOs.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Providing Senior debt to UK based corporates T/O £15mn - £1bn
- Sector agnostic
The Analyst - Loans Distribution team focuses on primary and secondary loan sales and sourcing in Leveraged Finance, Corporate, Infrastructure, Shipping, Oil & Gas, and Real Estate sectors in the loan market.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Preferably a finance, or economics grad with relevant transactional expereince
- Advanced Financial modelling skills, including Bloomberg skills is a plus
This is an exciting opportunity for a Trade Finance Relationship Manager to join the London office of an International Wholesale Bank in the heart of the city. The role will cover all aspects of relationship management and business development from looking after existing portfolio of trade finance clients, developing new suite of products and seeking new opportunities to profitably grow the Bank.
- African focused Trade Finance desk
- Must have strong trade finance technical knowledge