Banking & Financial Services - Corporate / Wholesale Banker jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Corporate / Wholesale Banker jobs
- LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
My client is an international bank looking to add to their growing add to Trade Finance coverage team. It's an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified ACA from a top 10 practice to shift into the front office function of a Bank irrespective of the discipline they come from.
EdinburghTemporary£10 - £11 per hour (£20,798 - £22,878)
- Seeking newly Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Opportunity to work within Trade Finance front office
The client support team is responsible for all verbal and written contact with clients and independent financial advisers. The tasks undertaken by the client support team are a fundamental part of the service provided.
City of LondonPermanent
- Opportunity to work with a leading bank
- Telephone based role
Exciting opportunity for a Director - Corporate Origination UK with a leading corporate bank in London. Corporate finance/ M&A / Leveraged Finance / DCM / Corporate sector specialism preferred
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Mid-cap corporate origination and coverage role focused on the UK. London based.
- Corporate finance/ M&A / Leveraged Finance / DCM / sector specialism preferred
The Fund Finance team provides financing solutions to private capital clients and their funds and portfolios. Solutions include GP financing, to structured bridging to NAV based financing.
They are looking for an Associate, with a strong understanding of the fundamental of credit, to support the Head of Fund Finance but also lead some origination efforts over the mid term.
LondonPermanent£85,000 - £100,000
- Providing financing solutions to Funds and portfolios
- Associate role with a fast track into an Originator position
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a leading European Corporate & Investment Bank who are looking to on board a Director into their Transaction Banking team covering the EMEA region.
The position will be responsible for managing the transaction banking product for Europe and selling the full TB suite.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £85,000
- Director position with a European Corporate & Investment Bank
- Must have broad product knowledge and solution selling experience
This Leveraged Finance Associate in London is a great opportunity to join a growing EMEA Leveraged Finance business.
You will be: Debt structuring, including reviewing and running financial models, sensitivity analysis and liaising with financial advisers for the European Mid-Market.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £85,000
- Principally to assist in the activities of the Leveraged Finance UK Origination
- Deal execution involving reviewing financial, commercial and legal documentation
As a Debt Ratings Specialist - Manager in London, the role is to develop and support Corporate Solutions Group's activities across EMEA, particularly to utilise knowledge of the external rating process to enhance group offerings.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- A great opportunity to develop the Corporate Solutions function across EMEA
- Great opportunity for a candidate from an external ratings to work in Banking
This role with assist Senior Bankers of the Coverage team with the management and marketing of the Investment Bank's top Investment Grade clients.
For the Associate position relevant corporate coverage experience is required with a strong preference for candidates with additional credit risk experience.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Coverage of the Investment Bank's top strategic clients
- Must have solid coverage or credit experience to be considered
Holistic coverage of strategic FIG clients (particularly for UK banks, Swiss banks, Central Banks and Supra-nationals) headquartered in Europe and managing inbound banking related referrals from the banks network clients, with the ultimate objective of deepening the Bank's client franchise and diversifying sources of income.
- Coverage of European FIG Clients
- Maintaining close relationship and coverage of target clients
The staff member will be expected to support one of the department's research leaders to take on responsibility for an industrial sector
- Take responsibility for an industrial sector in the EMEA region
- Desire to work as an analyst in an international banking environment