Banking & Financial Services - Corporate / Wholesale Banker jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Corporate / Wholesale Banker jobs
- LondonTemporary£100 - £140 per day (£25,998 - £36,397)
The role is for a PA/Secretary to work with the Director of operations for a leading bank.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £75,000
- 6 Month contract
- Based in central London
As a Leveraged Finance Associate, you will -
- Deal execution involving reviewing financial, commercial, legal and other relevant due diligence and the preparation of internal documents.
- Debt structuring including reviewing and running financial models, sensitivity analysis and liaising with financial advisors
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Principally to assist in the activities of the Leveraged Finance UK Origination
- Deal execution involving reviewing financial, commercial and legal documentation
The Analyst - Loans Distribution team focuses on primary and secondary loan sales and sourcing in Leveraged Finance, Corporate, Infrastructure, Shipping, Oil & Gas, and Real Estate sectors in the loan market.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Preferably a finance, or economics grad with relevant transactional expereince
- Advanced Financial modelling skills, including Bloomberg skills is a plus
This is an exciting opportunity for a Trade Finance Relationship Manager to join the London office of an International Wholesale Bank in the heart of the city. The role will cover all aspects of relationship management and business development from looking after existing portfolio of trade finance clients, developing new suite of products and seeking new opportunities to profitably grow the Bank.
BirminghamTemporary£400 - £400 per day (£103,992)
- African focused Trade Finance desk
- Must have strong trade finance technical knowledge
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for managing the analysis activity in a high profile project which has a medium to high level of complexity. The Senior Business Analyst may be required to manage a pool of Business Analysts and be the main point of contact for Business Analysis resource within the priority market having accountability for resourcing and performance management activity.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- An excellent opportunity with a leading bank!
- 6 month contract
This is a Leveraged Finance portfolio management role so involves actively managing a portfolio of large cap leveraged loans. This includes the ongoing analysis of borrowers financial performance and maintaining relationships with company management.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Actively managing a portfolio of European leveraged loans
- Must have strong leveraged finance PM and credit experience
Junior Relationship Manager position within an established wholesale bank covering Middle Eastern and African markets providing trade finance and treasury services. This role focuses specifically on Francophone Africa therefore French language skills are essential. The role will be to support the Senior Relationship Managers including executing relationship strategy, handling customer enquiries and facility monitoring.
- French language skills essential as covering Francophone African markets
- Open to relevant front or middle office experiece