Banking & Financial Services - Credit Analysis & Research jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Credit Analysis & Research jobs
- LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
The position on offer is that of Credit Analyst within a newly established Political & Financial Risk team operating from a Lloyd's Syndicate. The book will write all manner of political and credit risks within the unit for a range of clients including international commercial and investment banks, traders, multilaterals and multinationals.
- Must have strong commodity finance experience
- Emerging markets experience preferred also
New opportunity - Head of Emerging Markets Credit Analysis - Africa at a leading international bank in London
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Credit Analysis - FI, corporate project finance, structured trade finance
- Leading international bank with a focus on Africa. London based role
An opportunity has arisen with a Credit Fund which is providing flexible debt capital to SMEs based in the UK. The role is to join their growing credit team assessing applications for debt capital from SME clients. Given that they operate in the lower mid markets (£500K - £2M) they are looking for candidates with relevant UK corporate credit experience, ideally focusing on SMEs.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Credit Fund providing debt capital to UK SMEs
- Must have relevant UK Credit experience
A position has opened up in the Private Corporate Debt team of a leading Asset Manager for a Credit Analyst with Private Placements exposure. The successful candidate will be required to independently undertake credit analysis across multiple sectors for European issuers.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £90,000
- Asset Manager AUM £140Bn+ looking for an experienced Credit Analyst
- Must have private placements experience
This position will focus primarily on the the credit concentration framework and credit risk assessment work. This includes credit concentration monitoring and limit setting and analysis of credit risk of asset classes, sectors and geographic regions.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £70,000
- Must have corporate credit risk experience
- Must have exposure to both IG & sub IG counterparties
An entrepreneurial opportunity has arisen within a SME fund which is looking to provide growth capital to SMEs in the UK market.
The fund will provide debt finance will be provided used for working capital, capital expenditure, acquisitions and buy-outs.
As an early key hire to the business there is a massive upside potential with this role for a driving professional seeking an entrepreneurial environment.
DurhamPermanent£30,000 - £36,000
- SME Fund providing growth capital in the UK market
- Key early hire with massive potential upside
Reporting into the Credit Risk Strategy Manager, you will contribute to the innovation and improvements in our credit risk decision making, improving our credit risk capabilities leading them to become a key contributor in our overall competitive advantage.
- Senior Credit Risk Analyst
- Energy Industry