Banking & Financial Services - Credit Analysis & Research jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Credit Analysis & Research jobs
- LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
A Credit Risk Analyst position has opened up with an International Bank based in London. The position will cover a portfolio of SME and Trade Finance clients hence they are looking for a Credit Analyst with prior experience assessing relevant credits.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Must have prior Credit Risk Analyst experience
- Covering SME and Trade Finance credit
Using a structured and systemic approach to evaluate each transaction with its key risks and mitigation's clearly identified, presented in a succinct and accurate paper supported by a well-articulated recommendation.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £95,000
- Overseeing a portfolio of mainly Project Finance assets
- Required - A thorough understanding of the fundamental credit principles
Risk assessment of new and portfolio LBO / Corporate client credit connections, including Problem asset credits.
Maintaining active focus on working with front office deal teams to ensure promise-keeping delivery to clients.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Risk assessment of new and portfolio LBO / Corporate client credit connections
- Extensive experience in a credit management role within major international bank
Responsible for providing bespoke and added value credit services to support the growth of a leading global investment manager. This will include providing high quality credit opinions on key counterparts across property and infrastructure businesses, utilising technology to improve data collection and analysis and being active in obtaining relevant credit information.
- Leading global investment manager focused on infrastructure and real estate
- Must have significant experience within a strong credit risk environment
The role will work very closely with the rest of the data & analytics functions to broaden the current scope of activities and act as a single, coordinated value-add function for the business.
ReadingTemporary£600 - £700 per day (£155,988 - £181,986)
- Natural Language Processing
- Supervised and unsupervised machine learning methods
To produce robust analysis and regular reports to support credit risk oversight ensuring the bank remains within its stated risk appetite.
- A large financial services company
- 6 month role to start immediately
- Lead, manage and develop Corporate Team in Trade Finance Credit Group.
- Liaise with Credit Department and relevant departments to progress and resolve credit related matters / daily operation.
- Initiate hands-on discussion with Credit Department for individual transactions in Commodity, Corporate Finance and Export Agency Finance area
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £85,000
- Business and Credit experience for Trade Finance products
- Lead, manage and develop Corporate Team in Trade Finance Credit Group
Active management of a European Bank's Multinationals / US related loan book including strong involvement in lending business steering by providing guidance and advice on credit risk, structural elements and adequacy of pricing of new loans/credits.
City of LondonTemporary£30 - £55,000
- Active management of a US MNC loan book
- A focus on credit risk, structuring and the pricing of new loans/credits
Looking for a dedicated and motivated individuals who have strong technical, analytical and organizational skills for its Commercial Lending team.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Experience analyzing and spreading financial statements for risk analysis.
- French speaking preferable
The position on offer is that of Credit Analyst within a newly established Political & Financial Risk team operating from a Lloyd's Syndicate. The book will write all manner of political and credit risks within the unit for a range of clients including international commercial and investment banks, traders, multilaterals and multinationals.
- Must have strong commodity finance experience
- Emerging markets experience preferred also