Banking & Financial Services - Credit Analysis & Research jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Credit Analysis & Research jobs
- City of LondonPermanent£65,000 - £85,000
The role with provide high quality research in order to originate and facilitate loan trading ideas. The key focus is on the Leveraged Markets however there will also be coverage of EM and Investment Grade.
LondonPermanent£100,000 - £130,000
- Providing high quality research primarily on the Leveraged Markets
- Associate level opportunity
Exciting VP Leveraged Finance Desk Analyst with a leading European Corporate Bank based in London.
The Desk Analyst will provide high quality research on both a macro and a micro level across the loan credit spectrum in order to originate and facilitate trading ideas
- Leveraged finance and high yield credit research to support credit trading
- Leading European Corporate Bank based in London
The successful Audit Assistant Manager will report to the Group Head and will be responsible for supporting team members with credit-related administrative tasks such as preparing meeting minutes, collecting and preparing materials for credit review and preparing internal reports.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Support team members with credit-related administrative tasks
- Conduct credit reviews of corporate finance customers
Responsible for providing bespoke and added value credit services to support the growth of a leading global investment manager. This will include providing high quality credit opinions on key counterparts across property and infrastructure businesses, utilising technology to improve data collection and analysis and being active in obtaining relevant credit information.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Must have extensive counterparty risk experience
- Infrastructure or Real Estate experience essential
A Credit Risk Analyst position has opened up with an International Bank based in London. The position will cover a portfolio of SME and Trade Finance clients hence they are looking for a Credit Analyst with prior experience assessing relevant credits.
- Must have prior Credit Risk Analyst experience
- Covering SME and Trade Finance credit
The role will work very closely with the rest of the data & analytics functions to broaden the current scope of activities and act as a single, coordinated value-add function for the business.
- Natural Language Processing
- Supervised and unsupervised machine learning methods
- Lead, manage and develop Corporate Team in Trade Finance Credit Group.
- Liaise with Credit Department and relevant departments to progress and resolve credit related matters / daily operation.
- Initiate hands-on discussion with Credit Department for individual transactions in Commodity, Corporate Finance and Export Agency Finance area
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £85,000
- Business and Credit experience for Trade Finance products
- Lead, manage and develop Corporate Team in Trade Finance Credit Group
Active management of a European Bank's Multinationals / US related loan book including strong involvement in lending business steering by providing guidance and advice on credit risk, structural elements and adequacy of pricing of new loans/credits.
City of LondonTemporary£30 - £55,000
- Active management of a US MNC loan book
- A focus on credit risk, structuring and the pricing of new loans/credits
Looking for a dedicated and motivated individuals who have strong technical, analytical and organizational skills for its Commercial Lending team.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Experience analyzing and spreading financial statements for risk analysis.
- French speaking preferable
The position on offer is that of Credit Analyst within a newly established Political & Financial Risk team operating from a Lloyd's Syndicate. The book will write all manner of political and credit risks within the unit for a range of clients including international commercial and investment banks, traders, multilaterals and multinationals.
- Must have strong commodity finance experience
- Emerging markets experience preferred also