Banking & Financial Services - Credit Analysis & Research jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Credit Analysis & Research jobs
- LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
This position will head up the growing credit team of an award winning SME lending platform. The successful candidate will not only be responsible for credit decisions but also guide the overall credit policy and improve the credit process.
Very much a start up in terms of culture so those looking for a comfortable salary and a narrow job description need not apply.
Milton KeynesPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Exicting opportunity within a rapidly growing startup lender in the SME space
- Massive upside for thosse looking for an entrepreneurial opportunity
Based in Milton Keynes
£35,000 / £40,000 (dependant on experience)
- Credit Change Analyst
- Milton Keynes
New opportunity - Head of Emerging Markets Credit Analysis - Africa at a leading international bank in London
EdinburghPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Credit Analysis - FI, corporate project finance, structured trade finance
- Opportunity to join a leading international bank with a focus on Africa
The role of the Credit Risk Manager is to support the Head of Credit Risk Systems and Infrastructure in the development of Credit Risk systems, interpreting complex requirements to design and configure systems to meet those requirements. Manage a team of Analysts to deliver the above. As such the role requires a numerate individual with line management experience and strong attention to detail.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Credit Risk Manager
- Edinburgh, Financial Services
An international retail bank, is searching for a Credit Risk Manager to focus on structured commodity transactions.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- 5-7 Years of Credit Risk experiece within a Banking enviroment
- A proven ability for Credit Risk identification for Structured Commodity Finance
This role is the opportunity to join a market leading peer to peer lender specialising in financing solution to small and medium sized businesses within the UK. The role is to assess SME debt financing applications for review.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Market leading peer to peer lender
- Experience with SME or commerical lending a bonus
A position has opened up in the Private Corporate Debt team of a leading Asset Manager for a Credit Analyst with Private Placements exposure. The successful candidate will be required to independently undertake credit analysis across multiple sectors for European issuers.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £90,000
- Asset Manager AUM £140Bn+ looking for an experienced Credit Analyst
- Must have private placements experience
This position will focus primarily on the the credit concentration framework and credit risk assessment work. This includes credit concentration monitoring and limit setting and analysis of credit risk of asset classes, sectors and geographic regions.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £70,000
- Must have corporate credit risk experience
- Must have exposure to both IG & sub IG counterparties
An entrepreneurial opportunity has arisen within a SME fund which is looking to provide growth capital to SMEs in the UK market.
The fund will provide debt finance will be provided used for working capital, capital expenditure, acquisitions and buy-outs.
As an early key hire to the business there is a massive upside potential with this role for a driving professional seeking an entrepreneurial environment.
DurhamPermanent£30,000 - £36,000
- SME Fund providing growth capital in the UK market
- Key early hire with massive potential upside
Reporting into the Credit Risk Strategy Manager, you will contribute to the innovation and improvements in our credit risk decision making, improving our credit risk capabilities leading them to become a key contributor in our overall competitive advantage.
- Senior Credit Risk Analyst
- Energy Industry