Banking & Financial Services - Credit Analysis & Research jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Credit Analysis & Research jobs
- City of LondonTemporary£30 - £55,000
Looking for a dedicated and motivated individuals who have strong technical, analytical and organizational skills for its Commercial Lending team.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Experience analyzing and spreading financial statements for risk analysis.
- French speaking preferable
The position on offer is that of Credit Analyst within a newly established Political & Financial Risk team operating from a Lloyd's Syndicate. The book will write all manner of political and credit risks within the unit for a range of clients including international commercial and investment banks, traders, multilaterals and multinationals.
- Must have strong commodity finance experience
- Emerging markets experience preferred also
The role will work very closely with the rest of the data & analytics functions to broaden the current scope of activities and act as a single, coordinated value-add function for the business.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Natural Language Processing
- Supervised and unsupervised machine learning methods
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading bespoke High Yield and Leveraged Loans research and data platform for the global finance community. They are looking to hire a credit analyst based in London whose main responsibility will be to publish research reports on stressed and distressed companies.
- Fundamental credit research of distressed companies
- Working for a leading credit research platform
New opportunity - Head of Emerging Markets Credit Analysis - Africa at a leading international bank in London
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Financial institutions, corporates, project finance, structured trade finance
- Leading international bank with a focus on Africa, based in London- City
An opportunity has arisen with a Credit Fund which is providing flexible debt capital to SMEs based in the UK. The role is to join their growing credit team assessing applications for debt capital from SME clients. Given that they operate in the lower mid markets (£500K - £2M) they are looking for candidates with relevant UK corporate credit experience, ideally focusing on SMEs.
- Credit Fund providing debt capital to UK SMEs
- Must have relevant UK Credit experience