Banking & Financial Services - Credit Analysis & Research jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Credit Analysis & Research jobs
- ReadingTemporary£600 - £700 per day (£155,988 - £181,986)
To produce robust analysis and regular reports to support credit risk oversight ensuring the bank remains within its stated risk appetite.
- A large financial services company
- 6 month role to start immediately
- Lead, manage and develop Corporate Team in Trade Finance Credit Group.
- Liaise with Credit Department and relevant departments to progress and resolve credit related matters / daily operation.
- Initiate hands-on discussion with Credit Department for individual transactions in Commodity, Corporate Finance and Export Agency Finance area
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £85,000
- Business and Credit experience for Trade Finance products
- Lead, manage and develop Corporate Team in Trade Finance Credit Group
Active management of a European Bank's Multinationals / US related loan book including strong involvement in lending business steering by providing guidance and advice on credit risk, structural elements and adequacy of pricing of new loans/credits.
City of LondonTemporary£30 - £55,000
- Active management of a US MNC loan book
- A focus on credit risk, structuring and the pricing of new loans/credits
Looking for a dedicated and motivated individuals who have strong technical, analytical and organizational skills for its Commercial Lending team.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Experience analyzing and spreading financial statements for risk analysis.
- French speaking preferable
The position on offer is that of Credit Analyst within a newly established Political & Financial Risk team operating from a Lloyd's Syndicate. The book will write all manner of political and credit risks within the unit for a range of clients including international commercial and investment banks, traders, multilaterals and multinationals.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Must have strong commodity finance experience
- Emerging markets experience preferred also
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading bespoke High Yield and Leveraged Loans research and data platform for the global finance community. They are looking to hire a credit analyst based in London whose main responsibility will be to publish research reports on stressed and distressed companies.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Fundamental credit research of distressed companies
- Working for a leading credit research platform
An opportunity has arisen with a Credit Fund which is providing flexible debt capital to SMEs based in the UK. The role is to join their growing credit team assessing applications for debt capital from SME clients. Given that they operate in the lower mid markets (£500K - £2M) they are looking for candidates with relevant UK corporate credit experience, ideally focusing on SMEs.
- Credit Fund providing debt capital to UK SMEs
- Must have relevant UK Credit experience