Banking & Financial Services - Debt / Structured Finance jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Debt / Structured Finance jobs
Exciting opportunity for a VP Investment Grade Corporate Loan Syndications - Europe for a leading international bank in London
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £85,000
- Loan capital markets opportunity focused on investment grade corporate clients
- Leading international corporate bank in London. Fluent German / French preferred
Working for a Global Corporate Bank, actively managing a portfolio of UK Mid Market Leveraged Loans in London
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- A great opportunity to join a growing Leveraged Finance team in London
- A lead role in an established and successful Leveraged Finance team
A Loan Capital Markets team are looking for an AVP to come in and support the origination, distribution and execution of loan facilities in Project Finance, Aviation and Maritime Finance.
City of LondonPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- A rare opportunity to work in a well known and leading Sydications team
- A great platform to project the career of a Front Office AVP
As a Portfolio Manager - Energy & Natural Resources, you will be responsible for the Management of a portfolio of Energy and Natural Resource Assets dealing with all aspects of risk assessment, credit reviews, waiver processing and account management including KYC / procedural adherence.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- A great opportunity to join a growing Project Finance function in EMEA
- Taking a lead role in managing a portfolio of Energy & Natural Resource assets
A Front Office Origination team in London are looking to add a Financial Modeller to their team, to take on a lot of the modelling responsibility and start to learn the Project Finance market in EMEA.
- A great opportunity to join a growing Front Office Project Finance team for EMEA
- The perfect first step from professional services into Banking
Exciting VP Leveraged Finance & High Yield Capital Markets opportunity with a leading European Corporate Bank in London. The team focuses on deals across Western Europe, hence Western European languages (particularly German) would be well regarded.
- Leveraged finance & high yield capital markets origination and execution
- European Corporate Bank with an established team in London.
Exciting Senior VP / Director Corporate Solutions - Ratings Advisory EMEA opportunity with the growing Corporate Event Driven Finance team of a major Corporate Bank in London
LondonPermanent£72,000 - £85,000
- Large Corporates - Ratings Advisory, Corporate Finance Advisory - EMEA
- Debt and Capital Structuring, Major Corporate Bank in London
As a Vice President - Transportation Corporate Research in London, will be expected to take responsibility for developing the bank's research base for the sea and air transport sectors in the EMEA region
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
- Responsibility for developing the bank's research base for transportation sector
- An opportunity to join a growing function in EMEA
An Investment Associate for a leading Investment firm based in London
- 2-4 years' experience working in a Leveraged Finance Origination team
- Outstanding academics and deal exposure
Exciting opportunity to join a leading corporate bank as their Director Corporate Banking - Autos sector in London. The team is looking for a Director who is passionate about fintech, automation and the changing automotive industry.
- Large-Cap Global Coverage role - Automotives. Automation and FinTech
- Leading Corporate Bank based in London