Banking & Financial Services - Debt / Structured Finance jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Debt / Structured Finance jobs
- LondonPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
My client is a pan-European alternative finance company that opens up direct financing from the world's largest institutional investors to European SMEs.
Credit Analyst are responsible for the end to end loan process.
- Pan-European Alternative Finance company
- Unsecured loans up to £0.5m - £5m for European SMEs
Exciting opportunity to join a leading European Corporate Bank as a VP / Director Credit Portfolio Management in London. The role will focus on active management of corporate loan assets including the infrastructure, chemicals and transportation sectors.
- Active management of corporate loans, credit risk, portfolio assessment
- Leading European Corporate Bank. Based in London
Exciting opportunity to join a leading corporate bank as their Director Corporate Banking - Autos sector in London. The team is looking for a Director who is passionate about fintech, automation and the changing automotive industry.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Large-Cap Global Coverage role - Automotives. Automation and FinTech
- Leading Corporate Bank based in London
An Associate within the team responsible for the Bank's relationships with financial sponsors and for the origination, execution and distribution of leveraged finance transactions.
My client is a top 5 European Mandated Lead Arranger within the Leveraged Loan markets.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £110,000
- Top 5 Mandated Lead Arranger in the European Leveraged Loan markets
- Must be at least at Analyst 3 level in another Leveraged Finance team
This role is with a Bank that is a leading Mandated Lead Arranger in Europe who advise on, structure, finance and execute sponsor led leveraged finance transactions. They are seeking an experienced VP candidate from another strong leveraged finance shop in London.
- Leading European bookrunner & Mandated Lead Arranger house
- French or German language skills perferred
Exciting opportunity for a VP / Executive Director Leveraged Finance Credit Analyst with a leading Investment Bank in London
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
- Leveraged Finance credit risk - due diligence, underwriting risk, derivatives
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading Investment Bank in London
An Investment Associate for a leading Investment firm based in London
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £85,000
- 2-4 years' experience working in a Leveraged Finance Origination team
- Outstanding academics and deal exposure
Additional resource is required in a Leveraged Finance analyst team to support and maintain the quality of credit analysis expected from by their clients. You will play a central role in supporting existing credit analysts evaluate new leveraged loan investment opportunities for funds managed by the team and monitoring existing investments for credit events and secondary market opportunities
- Supporting Senior Analysts on the evaluation of new and existing leverage loans
- Solid understanding of leveraged finance or fixed income investments
New opportunity for a Private Equity Relationship Manager - Director with a leading international financial services firm in London. Candidates must have a background in private equity, leveraged finance, M&A or financial sponsor coverage within an investment bank or asset manager.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Relationship management of private equity sponsors. Leveraged finance, M&A
- International financial services firm based in London
As the primary objective is sales, within this role you'll have a quota and regular goals to meet in addition to developing and managing an African portfolio of assets while researching new business prospects and pitching target customers with the Bank's products.
- Business development banking experience in a structured finance environment
- Proven working experience with African Corporates