Banking & Financial Services - Debt / Structured Finance jobs
29 Matching Jobs
Debt / Structured Finance jobs
Exciting Senior VP / Director Corporate Solutions - Ratings Advisory EMEA opportunity with the growing Corporate Event Driven Finance team of a major Corporate Bank in London
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £85,000
- Large Corporates - Ratings Advisory, Corporate Finance Advisory - EMEA
- Debt and Capital Structuring, Major Corporate Bank in London
Working for a Global Corporate Bank, actively managing a portfolio of UK Mid Market Leveraged Loans in London
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- A great opportunity to join a growing Leveraged Finance team in London
- A lead role in an established and successful Leveraged Finance team
A Loan Capital Markets team are looking for an AVP to come in and support the origination, distribution and execution of loan facilities in Project Finance, Aviation and Maritime Finance.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- A rare opportunity to work in a well known and leading Sydications team
- A great platform to project the career of a Front Office AVP
A Front Office Origination team in London are looking to add a Financial Modeller to their team, to take on a lot of the modelling responsibility and start to learn the Project Finance market in EMEA.
City of LondonPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- A great opportunity to join a growing Front Office Project Finance team for EMEA
- The perfect first step from professional services into Banking
As a Portfolio Manager - Energy & Natural Resources, you will be responsible for the Management of a portfolio of Energy and Natural Resource Assets dealing with all aspects of risk assessment, credit reviews, waiver processing and account management including KYC / procedural adherence.
- A great opportunity to join a growing Project Finance function in EMEA
- Taking a lead role in managing a portfolio of Energy & Natural Resource assets
Team Head opportunity for a Director - Leveraged Finance & High Yield Credit Analysis with a global financial services firm with a strong presence in the UK & Europe, based in London.
LondonPermanent£100,000 - £140,000
- Team head - Leveraged Finance & High Yield Credit Analysis and Ratings.
- Global financial services firm with a strong presence in the UK & Europe. London
Exciting opportunity for a VP Investment Grade Corporate Loan Syndications - Europe for a leading international bank in London
- Loan capital markets opportunity focused on Investment Grade Corporate deals
- Leading international corporate bank in London. Fluent German or French
Exciting opportunity as a Director CLO Relationship Manager with a leading international financial services firm in London. Candidates will ideally come from a leveraged finance capital markets, CLO asset management or ratings advisory background.
LondonPermanent£72,000 - £85,000
- Leveraged finance capital markets or CLO asset management background
- Leading, international financial services business in London
As a Vice President - Transportation Corporate Research in London, will be expected to take responsibility for developing the bank's research base for the sea and air transport sectors in the EMEA region
- Responsibility for developing the bank's research base for transportation sector
- An opportunity to join a growing function in EMEA
Opportunity for a VP/Director Oil & Gas Corporate Banking - Africa with an leading international bank in London
- O&G corporate coverage role focused on African clients
- Opportunity to join a leading international bank in London, to focus on Africa