Banking & Financial Services - Debt / Structured Finance jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Debt / Structured Finance jobs
VP / Director Leveraged Finance Sales opportunity with a European Corporate Bank in London. Our client is mainly focused on secondary leveraged finance transactions.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £80,000
- Secondary Leveraged Finance Sales focused on European Deals
- European Corporate Bank with an established team in London
Additional resource is required in a Leveraged Finance analyst team to support and maintain the quality of credit analysis expected from by their clients. You will play a central role in supporting existing credit analysts evaluate new leveraged loan investment opportunities for funds managed by the team and monitoring existing investments for credit events and secondary market opportunities
- Supporting Senior Analysts on the evaluation of new and existing leverage loans
- Solid understanding of leveraged finance or fixed income investments
New opportunity for a Private Equity Relationship Manager - Director with a leading international financial services firm in London. Candidates must have a background in private equity, leveraged finance, M&A or financial sponsor coverage within an investment bank or asset manager.
- Relationship management of private equity sponsors. Leveraged finance, M&A
- International financial services firm based in London
Exciting opportunity to join a leading European Corporate Bank as a VP / Director Credit Portfolio Management in London. The role will focus on active management of corporate loan assets including the infrastructure, chemicals and transportation sectors.
- Active management of corporate loans, credit risk, portfolio assessment
- Leading European Corporate Bank. Based in London
Exciting VP / Director opportunity with the growing Corporate Event Driven Finance team of a major corporate bank in London
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £110,000
- Large Corporates - Corporate Finance Advisory, Acquisition Financing,
- Debt and Capital Structuring, Ratings Advisory. Major Corporate Bank in London
This role is with a Bank that is a leading Mandated Lead Arranger in Europe who advise on, structure, finance and execute sponsor led leveraged finance transactions. They are seeking an experienced VP candidate from another strong leveraged finance shop in London.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Leading European bookrunner & Mandated Lead Arranger house
- French or German language skills perferred
As the primary objective is sales, within this role you'll have a quota and regular goals to meet in addition to developing and managing an African portfolio of assets while researching new business prospects and pitching target customers with the Bank's products.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Business development banking experience in a structured finance environment
- Proven working experience with African Corporates
An Associate within the team responsible for the Bank's relationships with financial sponsors and for the origination, execution and distribution of leveraged finance transactions.
My client is a top 5 European Mandated Lead Arranger within the Leveraged Loan markets.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £90,000
- Top 5 Mandated Lead Arranger in the European Leveraged Loan markets
- Must be at least at Analyst 3 level in another Leveraged Finance team
As an Analyst or Associate within the Global Advisory division, you will form an instrumental part of your designated sector team. Amongst other duties, you can expect to be involved in the planning, structuring and execution phases of transactions as well as providing advice to clients on M&A activity
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- Degree or equivalent: 2.1 or above from a Russel Group University
- Previous Leveraged Finance / Debt Advisory experience
This role is based within the Relationship Management group in London. The experienced and motivated individual will be a key member of the team with a principal objective to generate new corporate rating mandates through consistent and targeted marketing and relationship development amongst the Banker/Advisory community with a particular focus on the leveraged finance market
- BD/Realtionship Manager position for a Big 3 ratings agency
- Must have front office banking experience in Leveraged Finance or High Yield