Banking & Financial Services - Debt / Structured Finance jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Debt / Structured Finance jobs
- LondonPermanent£60,000 - £90,000
As an Analyst or Associate within the Global Advisory division, you will form an instrumental part of your designated sector team. Amongst other duties, you can expect to be involved in the planning, structuring and execution phases of transactions as well as providing advice to clients on M&A activity
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £80,000
- Degree or equivalent: 2.1 or above from a Russel Group University
- Previous Leveraged Finance / Debt Advisory experience
Additional resource is required in a Leveraged Finance analyst team to support and maintain the quality of credit analysis expected from by their clients. You will play a central role in supporting existing credit analysts evaluate new leveraged loan investment opportunities for funds managed by the team and monitoring existing investments for credit events and secondary market opportunities
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Supporting Senior Analysts on the evaluation of new and existing leverage loans
- Solid understanding of leveraged finance or fixed income investments
As the primary objective is sales, within this role you'll have a quota and regular goals to meet in addition to developing and managing an African portfolio of assets while researching new business prospects and pitching target customers with the Bank's products.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- Business development banking experience in a structured finance environment
- Proven working experience with African Corporates
This role is based within the Relationship Management group in London. The experienced and motivated individual will be a key member of the team with a principal objective to generate new corporate rating mandates through consistent and targeted marketing and relationship development amongst the Banker/Advisory community with a particular focus on the leveraged finance market
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- BD/Realtionship Manager position for a Big 3 ratings agency
- Must have front office banking experience in Leveraged Finance or High Yield
This opportunity reports directly to the Partners and supports all aspects of the business. The role will provide a great opportunity for candidates seeking to build a career in leverage finance and/or debt advisory with immediate direct deal involvement and working closely with the very experienced partnership team.
- Outstanding academic results in a relevant discipline
- History in Investment banking, preferably in Leverage Finance, or Ratings Agency
Exciting opportunity to join a growing emerging markets bank in London as their Director African Trade Finance Loan Distribution. Fluent French.
- African trade finance loan syndication and sales to financial institutions
- Emerging markets bank, based in London. Fluent French
Emerging Markets Loan Restructuring Director opportunity with a commercial bank focused on the emerging markets in London.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Loan restructuring role focused on corporate, project finance and trade finance
- Growing commercial bank with an emerging markets focus
This role is to support and execute transactions for Private Equity and Corporate clients, and to pro-actively manage the division's loan portfolio consisting of Private Equity, European corporate and corporate deals.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £80,000
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience in European LBO/leverage or similar
- Developed credit skills with exposure to a wide range of business sectors
Our client is looking to add an Associate to their Debt Advisory team here in London.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Debt Advisory Document production - IM, Presentations and Pitch presentations
- Financial modelling - experience producing LBO models / transactional models
My client is a boutique Investment Bank looking to hire an Associate into their advisory team focusing on special situations, stressed and distressed debt. Global mandate looking at transactions ranging from 20-250m EUR they need an Associate with restructuring, special situations or leveraged finance experience who has excellent technical skills and deal experience from cradle to grave.
- Must have prior restructuring or leveraged finance experience
- Global mandate focusing on special situations, stressed and distressed debt