Banking & Financial Services - Debt / Structured Finance jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Debt / Structured Finance jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
The successful candidate will be part of a growing and exciting team that is an integrated part of a large and global fixed income business.
Successful Investment Analysts will assist with the evaluation of new investment opportunities by performing fundamental research analysis of companies, which would include qualitative analysis, financial modelling and review of due diligence.
- Exposure to European investment grade and high yield bond and leverage loan markets
- Strong academic background, in economics, finance or maths (2:1 min)
Exciting opportunity to join a leading corporate bank as a Director Mid-Market Leveraged Finance Sales in London.
- Mid-market leveraged finance sales to direct lenders & participant banks
- Strong credit background required. Leading Corporate Bank based in London
Director Large Corporates Coverage - German speaking opportunity with a leading European Corporate Bank's London office. The Director can also work from their Hamburg office too.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Coverage role focused European corporates, with a focus on Germany
- Opportunity to join a European Corporate Bank in London / Hamburg
This role is with a direct lender in the UK SME markets which provides businesses mostly unsecured loans for growth, investment, development and acquisition credit. Given the lack of security with the loans the purpose of this role is to work with both front office and credit to identify businesses with a higher risk of default at an early stage and work to avoid insolvency or default on loan payments.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £100,000
- Must have leveraged/unsecured restructuring experience
- Either from an advisory or banking background
This role is with a boutique capital management business who's strategy is to acquire, originate and manage secured and unsecured consumer loans. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for acquisitions of performing and non-performing portfolios of secured loans mortgages and auto/asset finance and unsecured consumer loans.
LondonPermanent£85,000 - £95,000
- Primarily for the analysis acquistion of RMBS/ABS loan portfolios
- The role will involve negotiation, modelling and analysis of RMBS/ABS
An opportunity has arisen here in London with one of our Financial Services clients, as a Leverage Finance Portfolio Manager.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £80,000
- Experience of managing a portfolio of European Mid Market Leveraged Loans
- Extensive Knowledge and understanding of European Leveraged finance market
A European Bank based in London is looking for a Corporate Credit Manager
- - Excellent Credit Risk / Analysis background
- - Strong corporate credit background
Opportunity for a Head of Vendor Financing - South East England for an entrepreneurial bank in London
- Team leadership role focuses on Vendor Financing for SMEs in SE England
- Opportunity to join a fast growing, entrepreneurial bank in London
Our client is looking to add a coverage professional to work with their clients in the Levant and North Africa region (the role is based in Dubai). Relevant and recent structured commodity trade finance experience is a paramount must.LondonPermanent
Exciting Director Leveraged Finance Origination opportunity focused on sponsor coverage and origination of mid-market leveraged finance transactions in the UK & Europe. Based in central London.
- Mid-market leveraged finance origination and sponsor coverage - UK & Europe
- Dynamic origination opportunity with a leading Corporate Bank in London