Banking & Financial Services - Executive Search jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Executive Search jobs
CEO & Deputy CEO - Investment Bank Off-shoring Consultancy opportunities with a consultancy firm as a which is setting up a Brexit exit strategy for an investment bank currently based in London
- Consultancy firm setting up a exit strategy for an investment bank in London
- Private Equity; Corporate, Leveraged & Project Finance; Capital Markets
This extremely important hire will work within a small but high achieving team of executive assistants, based in both Guernsey in the Channel Islands and in the US. They will work for an entrepreneur who tends to be in the office for long hours, Monday to Friday, and slightly shorter hours on the weekends.
Travel throughout the year will be a necessity as will extremely strong written and spoken English language skills. The successful EA will be wholly committed to this opportunity for the foreseeable future.
EnglandPermanent£64,944 - £75,768
- Offshore Jurisdiction - Relocation Opportunity - Low Tax location
- Challenging opportunity spanning personal and private responsibilities
Reporting to the Managing Directors in the Luxembourg Office, the Head of Transfer Agency Operations will be responsible for the origination and implementation of TA strategy and structure.
- Newly created position - Originate TA strategy and structure
- Luxembourg location - international jurisdiction