Banking & Financial Services - Insurance jobs
5 Matching Jobs
- EnglandPermanent£23,220 - £34,830
One of our renowned insurance group clients is hiring an experienced Senior Actuarial Analyst to assess Economic Capital and Risk Adjusted Profit. They provide precious training opportunities (including overseas training) and competitive salary package.
Greater ManchesterPermanent£120,000 - £150,000
- Supportive training opportunities
- MNC P&C insurance platform
Quite simply they want to lead their field digitally.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Niche leading financial services business with a rich heritage
- Clear mandate to shape their digital strategy
The main aspects of the role will be to assist with production of reporting and portfolio analysis as well as providing trade support to Portfolio Managers centralised dealing desk.
- Strong Numerical Degree required with Fixed Income exposure and understanding
- Assist with production and review of portfolio analysis and other analytics
A top tier Insurer is currently looking to appoint a senior finance manager to join their group financial reporting team.
- Senior Finance Manager
Our client has a challenging opportunity for a Chief Actuary in its headquarter Shanghai. The selected candidate will manage the entire actuarial function for our client and participate in the strategic and cultural leadership of the company.
- AP Chief Actuary role based in Shanghai
- Strong player on the market