Banking & Financial Services - Internal Audit jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Internal Audit jobs
- EdinburghPermanent£27,000 - £33,000
My client, a growing Financial Services business, is looking to recruit an Auditor who can support delivery of audits assessing the Bank's material risks and controls as determined by the annual audit plan. This is a great role for an experienced Auditor or a graduate looking to develop transferable skills.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Banking, Edinburgh
Our client a leading UK bank are recruiting for an Audit and Accounting Technical Specialist to join their highly specialist team who will be based in London.
- Audit Specialist
- Accounting Specialist
Our client is a leading Big 4 Accounting Practice with over 500 partners and more than 5000 staff located across Australia. They have a large network of more than 15 regional offices based at major state capitals and other key economic centres.
CardiffPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Join a leading practice within a Big 4 firm in Sydney, Australia
- Highly visible role with excellent pay and benefits package
I am currently recruiting for an excellent business based in Cardiff who are looking for an IT Auditor
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Excellent Company
- Chance to grow
Our client a fast growing Investment firm who are recruiting for a unique opportunity for an Internal Audit Assistant Manager in their recently established Internal Audit function.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Internal Audit Assistant Manager
- Assistant Manager Internal Audit
- A unique opportunity at a well known global investment firm that is looking to recruit an Internal Audit Senior to join their Audit team, which is based in London.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £71,000
- Investment Firm
An Internal Auditor is required for an international banking client based in London.
The bank provides services for privates and public sector clients, fx products, rates, securities, and international trade finance.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- An Internal Auditor is required for a international bank based in London
- Audit qualifications needed, and long term careern opportunity offered
The job holder will be a senior Audit Manager member of an independent, professional team who will be tasked to help develop and deliver a class leading Quality Assurance (QA) function within Group internal Audit at a leading international Banking client , based in London
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £90,000
- Senior Audit Manager for a independant Quality Assurance team in
- a first tier international bank, based in London.
The Vice President Internal Audit will form part of the EMEA Audit Compliance Team. The role will involve participating in audit assignments across the Uk and EMEA region.
- Internal Audit Compliance
- Compliance Audit - vIce President