Banking & Financial Services - Internal Audit jobs
30 Matching Jobs
Internal Audit jobs
Senior Audit Manager - IT and Change -
Senior Audit Manager with a background in Auditing Change Programmes & IT
Will also act as a Relationship Manager and / or Engagement Lead to deliver a complex portfolio of audits, harnessing a deep understanding of business strategy, controls, and risks to provide reliable and independent assurance on the effectiveness of the control framework.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £70,000
- High profile role in a high performing team
- Involvement in very interesting projects
The role of the SOX Specialist is to focus on the UK and be based in Birmingham. The role of the SOX Specialist is to work with the SOX Manager to ensure that Sarbanes Oxley certification is completed in accordance with the Group Standards Manual, Operational Risk Framework Target Operating Model and the relevant Functional Instruction Manuals (FIMs) across the business.
- SOX Specialist require for global financial services business
- Very limited travel and great prospecs
- To provide quality, efficient and effective assurance and influence business managers to improve control.
- Contribute to IA strategic initiatives.
- When approved by the Head of Audit, to deputise for the HoA in their planned or unplanned absence.
City of LondonPermanent£75,000 - £76,000
- Prior quality assurance experience within an internal audit function
- Proven track record of oversight and review of internal audit workpapers
My client, a global leading investment firm based in the City of London, is looking to hire an exceptional individual to join their high profile internal audit team to be a CASS specialist within the internal audit team. You will be the CASS audit expert for this well thought of business.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- CASS audit expert
- CASS specialist
Our client a leading global private bank, headquartered in Europe, is seeking to hire a Private Banking Internal Audit Manager to join their evolving internal audit team. The role sits within their London office.
- Internal Audit Manager
- Private Banking Internal Audit Manager
The role of the Audit Manager is to be responsible for:
- Leading the delivery of audits, some major and/or highly complex, which provide internal customers and stakeholders with critical assessments of the governance, risk and internal control frameworks.
- Ensuring that audit assignments are completed in a timely and efficient manner with due respect to the standards established by industry best practices and the relevant risk and regulatory environment.
City of LondonPermanent
- Relevant Financial Services work experience
- Relevant experience in a risk control function-e.g. model validation, audit
My client is looking to hire an senior VP IT Auditor who has an in depth understanding of IT audit gained within a financial services environment. The role is based in London.
City of LondonPermanent
- VP IT Auditor
- IT Auditor
My client a European banking group with a global presence is seeking to hire an IT Auditor at the AVP level to work in their London office.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- AVP IT Auditor
- Financial Services IT auditor
Operational Auditor -Private Banking , based in London.
Excellent opportunity for a candidate who is moving from practise to industry in Internal Audit .
Fantastic team, huge opportunity to learn and develop and get involved in full audits
- A successful private bank based in London require an Operational Auditor
- to join their Internal Audit function, must hold professional qualification.