Banking & Financial Services - Internal Audit jobs
22 Matching Jobs
Internal Audit jobs
Senior Internal Auditor , for growing Bank business based in London.
City of LondonPermanent£95,000 - £120,000
- Growing International retail bank based in London require a Senior Internal
- Auditor to take ownership and running of Banks Audit plan.
My client a leading wholesale bank is seeking to hire a Regional Head of Internal Audit Europe.
City of LondonPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
- Regional Head of Audit Europe
- Regional Head of Internal Audit
Our client, a leading global financial services group, is seeking to hire an AVP IT Internal Auditor to join their well established European internal audit team based in London.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- IT Internal Audit AVP
- AVP IT Internal Auditor
Our client an international Corporate bank are recruiting for their Internal Audit team based in London.
EdinburghPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Senior Internal Auditor
- International Corprate Bank
The Internal Audit and Compliance Officer role is responsible for assisting the Head of Risk & Compliance to ensure that the company adheres to all relevant regulation.
- Internal Audit and Compliance Officer - Investments
- Financial Services, Edinburgh
The Data Operations Manager - Financial Data role will be part of the Database Group, within Content Operations organization, and will interface with teams across the company.
WarwickshireTemporary£40,000 - £50,000
- Experience managing a team working within financial data
- Strong data knowledge and process improvement
Leading Financial Services company based in the Midlands offering fast career progression and a rewarding benefits package to include flexi-time.
Our client enjoys an enviable reputation for trustworthiness, honesty and straight dealing within the Financial Services industry.
- Leading Financial Services business looking for an Internal Auditor
- Fixed term contract role
Auditor- International Retail and Corporate bank
Required for a team based in London.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £85,000
- An Auditor is required for a retail and corporate bank based in London
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growing Audit function.
The Operational Risk Manager VP -Third Party Risk will be responsible for Providing second line of defence oversight of third party risks, validating and/or escalating, as appropriate, third party risks in alignment with the Board approved risk appetite.
EdinburghPermanent£27,000 - £33,000
- Operational Risk Manager
- Third Party Risk Manager
My client, a growing Financial Services business, is looking to recruit an Auditor who can support delivery of audits assessing the Bank's material risks and controls as determined by the annual audit plan. This is a great role for an experienced Auditor or a graduate looking to develop transferable skills.
- Banking, Edinburgh