Banking & Financial Services - Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management jobs
- City of WestminsterPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
An established Asset Manager with predominant focus on Hedge Funds is looking for a Fund Operations professional to work in a wide and varied role covering a broad range of areas including Fund Accounting.
LondonTemporary£17 - £23 per hour (£35,357 - £47,836)
- Senior analtyical position at an established Asset Manager
- Strong base salary and fantastic career prospects
This is an excellent opportunity for an executive assistant to join a leading bank. The aim of the role will be to provide secretarial support.
GlasgowTemporary£100 - £103 per day (£25,998 - £26,778)
- Excellent opportunity with a leading bank
- Based in Canary Wharf
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a busy client money team in a leading investment bank. The role is an extremely rewarding role, providing opportunities to understand new businesses and processes.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- An excellent opportunity with a leading bank
- Based in central Glasgow
An excellent opportunity has arisen with an Operations Analyst with a Financial Services Investment Fund based in London.
This is an ideal role for a candidate with a background of experience in Operations across Trade Support, trading activity from either buy-side, or a global bank.
- Operations Associate
- Fixed Income/Equities
An opportunity for a Paraplanner with a growing Asset Manager in Edinburgh City Centre has arisen. The client is a very well respected organisation in the Scottish market. The paraplanner will be part of an expanding function within wealth management support.
- Opportunity to be part of a growing asset management team
- Edinburgh City Centre based
A Investment Administrator opportunity has arisen within a Financial Services business in Edinburgh. The role below is good step on the ladder for anybody who has a bit of experience in an Investment Management or Financial Planning business.
GlasgowTemporary£80 - £83 per day (£20,798 - £21,578)
- Investment Administration
- Edinburgh City Centre
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate analyst to join a leading bank within financial services in Glasgow. You will gain valuable experience within the client operations department.
City of LondonTemporary£150 - £200 per day (£38,997 - £51,996)
- 12 month contract
- Working with a leading investment bank
My client is looking for a client services professional to deliver an exceptional service to UK Retail Direct clients through various channels including phone, email and webchat. To ensure compliance with client requirements, internal policies and procedures and our regulatory framework.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Experience in a client facing role - phone based experience essential
- Knowledge of UK Investment products - ETF, Pension Funds, Mutual Funds etc..
A unique opportunity to join an award winning Financial Services firm, based in London.
This company offer specialist Investment strategies and are market leaders in the technology advancements and client relationships developed.
They want to hire a Client Operations Manager to lead approx 60 in total including Team leaders.
- A unique opportunity with an award winning Financial Services frim , based in
- London. This is a key role and requires significant leadership experience.