Banking & Financial Services - Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management jobs
- LondonTemporary£20 - £25 per hour (£41,597 - £51,996)
This is an excellent role to work with a leading custodian bank in London. My client are looking for a Finance Administrator to provide support within the bank.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £65,000
- A role with an excellent investment bank!
- 6 month contract
A great position has come available for an Operations Associate. The role will be broad and cover most aspects of operations including trade reconciliations and Cash position reconciliations.
LondonTemporary£125 - £170 per day (£32,498 - £44,197)
- Must have 2-5 years Operations knowledge within Financial Services
- Must have a great degree from a top university
Planning & Reporting Manager
3 Month Contract
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Planning & Reporting Manager
The London based Private Client Administrator will provide full administrative support to a private client, charity and DB pension team.
AylesburyPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Must have previous experience supporting investment managers
- Ability to work on own essential
The Senior Portfolio Administrator / Fund Accountant role is positioned within a family office. The primary role is to support the Investment Director and the Operations Manager and to act as a key contributor in a small financial services investment team.
- Experience of Advent APX or comparable reporting systems highly desirable
- Cash management, updating asset prices, trade processing, settlements.
A growing Financial Services business is seeking to expand its client reporting team by taking on somebody with demonstrable experience in this area.
- Client Reporting
- Edinburgh City Centre, Financial Services
An opportunity for an individual with experience in capital gains tax has arisen in one of Glasgow's long-standing Financial Services business.
- Capital Gains Tax
- Financial Services, Glasgow
A great opportunity within Wealth Management has arisen for an Investment and Financial Planning assistant based in Edinburgh city centre. The ideal candidate would be qualified in Regulated Financial Planning (or working towards their qualifications)and have work experience within Financial Services.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Wealth Management
- Financial Services, Edinburgh
For the Client Services Associate role, my client are seeking a bright and social individual to join the Client Services area of their Fund Operations Team in London. The successful candidate will have (at minimum) an undergraduate degree with an excellent academic record, paired with strong oral and written skills necessary for this position. Prior experience is not a necessity; however, an interest in the industry will be an asset.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Looking for a sucessful Graduate or 1-3 years experience candidate
- Sucessful investment firm based in South West London
The Senior Fund Administrator will provide professional depositary administration services to a portfolio of Alternative Investment Funds ("AIFs"), within a Financial Services setting.
- Must have Trust and Fund Admin knowledge
- Ideally Aleternative Investment Funds knowledge