Banking & Financial Services - Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management jobs
The role will lead in the enhancement of the existing outsource risk framework and raising awareness of framework requirements. The role will require review and challenge of all aspects surrounding the risk assessment and due diligence processes and work with various stakeholder groups to define and enhance management information.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Lead in the enhancement of the existing outsource risk framework
- Review and challenge of all aspects surrounding the risk assessment
A unique opportunity to join an award winning Financial Services firm, based in London.
This company offer specialist Investment strategies and are market leaders in the technology advancements and client relationships developed.
They want to hire a Client Operations Manager to lead approx 60 in total including Team leaders.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- A unique opportunity with an award winning Financial Services frim , based in
- London. This is a key role and requires significant leadership experience.
The Senior Asset Transfers Co-ordinator , based in London for a Financial Services firm will take over a pivotal role in a growling and successful business.
Asset transfers can be complex activities which demand significant planning, focus and
oversight and are a function in this firm.
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £40,000
- A leading Financial Services firm is hiring a Senior Asset Transfers analyst
- to co-orindate the on-boarding and transition of client assets .
The Data Analyst will support the Broker Relationship team for a Financial Services business based in London.
The business is a global investment management firm with an excellent reputation and career enhancing opportunities .
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- A Data Analyst is required for the Broker Realtionship team for a Investement
- firm. Role requires excellent Data manipulation and excel skills .
Our client requires a Trade Operations Cash Management Analyst.
- In depth knowledge of the reconcilliation process
- Previous experience in financial services administration
The Middle Office teams provide process support at portfolio, client and fund level whilst ensuring linkages to the world are operationally efficient and cost effective.
The Head Of Asset Services within the Global Middle Office is a senior management role within the Global Middle Office supporting investment teams in all locations in which the company operates.
- Strong knowledge of the asset management industry
- Experience of overseeing an outsourced operating model
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled fund accountant to join a successful, global financial services business within their investment accounting team. The role is based in Edinburgh City Centre.
- Fund Accounting
- Edinburgh City Centre, Asset Management
A great opportunity within Wealth Management has arisen for an Investment and Financial Planning assistant based in Edinburgh city centre. The ideal candidate would be qualified in Regulated Financial Planning (or working towards their qualifications)and have work experience within Financial Services.
City of LondonTemporary£150 - £200 per day (£38,997 - £51,996)
- Wealth Management
- Financial Services, Edinburgh
My client is looking for a client services professional to deliver an exceptional service to UK Retail Direct clients through various channels including phone, email and webchat. To ensure compliance with client requirements, internal policies and procedures and our regulatory framework.
- Experience in a client facing role - phone based experience essential
- Knowledge of UK Investment products - ETF, Pension Funds, Mutual Funds etc..