Banking & Financial Services - Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities jobs
- LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
My client is looking for a German Speaking Payments Officer. The candidate should have experience in all retail payment systems and come from a banking background.
This is a new service that offers current account facilities for SME's introduced to the Branch via its network. Daily responsibility for the management & control of all processes generated from all current account business streams.
- Must speak German to a fluent standard
- Must have experience from a retail payments role
The Loan Manager (Primary Servicing) will manage a portfolio of pan-European commercial real estate loans being a combination of balance sheet, bi-lateral, syndicated and CMBS loan positions.
LondonPermanent£36,000 - £45,000
- Loans Administration and servicing
- Based in Chorley
The key responsibilities of the Middle Office Officer role are;
- Supporting Departmental Management in the monitoring of the overall Bank's Corporate & non-Corporate business and specifically assisting in ensuring that the business is optimally managed.
- Assisting in servicing the needs of the Bank's clients.
- Providing professional interface with other bank departments.
- Providing fundamental office administration and support duties.
SuttonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Sits in the Credit Middle Office, Risk department of the bank
- A broad monitoring role within a small team
Investment Administrator will assist the Operations Manager with the management of investment accounting (portfolio valuations), operational processes and developments. To support a team of portfolio managers and client relationships managers ensuring clients receive an excellent level of service. To comply will all regulatory guidelines, accounting standards and company policies.
LondonTemporary£1 - £100,000
- investment accounting (portfolio valuations)
- Based in Sutton
Manage and oversee daily operations of the Trade finance department,
- Manage and oversee daily operations of the Trade finance department
- Participates in trade finance product and procedural discussion and development
Highly regarded and well established International Bank require a Lending Officer for their Residential Lending portfolio.
Excellent opportunity in the Banking sector, based in London.
City of LondonTemporary£30,000 - £50,000
- Highly regarded and well established International Bank require
- a Lending Officer for their Residential Lending portfolio.
The Operations department is primarily responsible for day-to-day management of bank accounts including managing and maintaining relationships with the Groups banking and service partners.
We are looking to hire a strong interim Bank and Operations Relationship Manager who is self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Corporate Bank Relationship Management Experience
- Developing and improving systems and processes