Banking & Financial Services - Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities jobs
- Featured JobChorleyPermanent
Loan Manager (Primary Servicing) will manage a portfolio of pan-European commercial real estate loans being a combination of balance sheet, bi-lateral, syndicated and CMBS loan positions.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Loans Administration and servicing
- Excellent Chorley based opportunity
The teams' main responsibilities include trade support across all assets classes, daily monitoring and reconciliations, periodic reporting for various committees, critical analysis and alignment with the changing business, governance over the whole process.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- In-depth understanding and exposure to ETD & OTC Derivatives, Equity and FI
- Strong Interest Rate & Credit Derivatives knowledge
The Trade Operations Cash Management Analyst will support the Front Office in the execution of their core activities in a changing and dynamic environment by ensuring the provision of accurate, timely and comprehensive information and problem solving for the Investment Fund Managers and Dealers.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- In depth knowledge of the reconcilliation process
- Previous experience in financial services administration
The Settlements Managers knowledge;
- Foreign Exchange;
- Fixed Income securities;
- Discounting inter-group UPAS (Usance Payable at Sight) bills;
- Participation in Commercial lending, including secondary market;
- Invoice financing;
- Import/Export letters of credit (advising, confirmation, negotiation, etc);
- Forfaiting/bills discounting (EUBD/Export Usance Bills Discounting);
- Multi-currency payment services to support Bank Mandiri Group and corporate customers;
BromleyPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Trade Finance knowledge needed
- UPAS, Import/Export letters of credit knowledge advantageous.
As Technical Project Solutions Analyst you will support End to End Technology for programs and projects while interacting with corporate clients throughout the EMEA region. Role has direct and matrixed execution responsibility across all technology organisations as well as LOB Portfolio/Program Manager on the business side for delivering the program/projects. You'll be joining a dynamic, supportive team, with access to on-going training and opportunities for career development.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £75,000
- GTS or Cash Management Experience
- File testing knowledge CDV/Edifax/XML
The Credit Administration Manager provides credit administration, credit control, collateral management, monitoring and operations support to all banking units by preparing facility letters and security documents, inputting credit limits into the system, disbursing loans, monitoring recoveries, unmarking clearing cheques, maintaining databases, oversight of relevant markets/prices/indices, monitoring collateral/covenant positions, administration of the Bank's credit approval system.
LondonTemporary£28,000 - £35,000
- Must have solid loans admin understanding
- Ability to check legal service documents to a senior level understanding
Our client is looking to bring in an OAD Operations Planning Officer to assist and support the planning team in their day to day work.
The role reports directly into the Manager of the Planning Team (a team of 9).
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Broad Operations/Administrative Role
- Temp to Perm
Senior Manager - EMEA Trade Finance will work in the Wholesale Lending Team which consists of Asset Based Lending, Agency Management and Operation and Loan Servicing. This is a deadline driven and pressurised business group liaising directly with Clients who are borrowers, participants and syndications, including a variety of internal Clients being Leverage Finance, Debt Capital Management and numerous other lines of businesses.
City of LondonTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
- Based in Bromley
- Trade Finance and people management skills a must
The purpose of the role is to support the daily transaction management requirements for Investment Banking Debt Products in London; assisting the Transaction Managers (TMs) with TMU support, Security Trustee and Credit insurance intermediation.
- Experience of Investment Banking Debt Products
- Experience amending agreements for Debt Products
Highly regarded and well established International Bank require a Lending Officer for their Residential Lending portfolio.
Excellent opportunity in the Banking sector, based in London.
- Highly regarded and well established International Bank require
- a Lending Officer for their Residential Lending portfolio.