Banking & Financial Services - Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities jobs
- LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Syndicated Loans Closing Associate
ChorleyPermanent£30,000 - £50,000
- Investment & Corporate Bank
- Syndicated Loans Closing
The Loan Manager (Primary Servicing) will manage a portfolio of pan-European commercial real estate loans being a combination of balance sheet, bi-lateral, syndicated and CMBS loan positions.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Primary Servicing Loans
- If you speak fluent German, this is very desireable
Excellent new role that sits in the Financial Crime Risk Management team in a gloabl Investment Banking client based in London. The role is MI Data Analyst and requires a candidate with a strong background in IT system skills including Python - which would be really useful.
The role is to support the Financial Crime Risk team with MI and KPI which are a key element of Risk Management oversight which is key to the teams Risk capabilty.
GlasgowTemporary£90 - £95 per day (£23,398 - £24,698)
- MI Data Analyst is required to join a Financial Crime Risk team for global
- bank based in London. Advanced IT skills are essential.
This role is a key part of the production support function for Transaction Reporting.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- 6 Month contract
- Excellent opportunity with a leading investment bank
Our client is looking for a very high calibre Operations candidate to join their team and business at a very exciting time.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Very good opportunity to prosper in an excellent Financial Institution
- Repo & Fixed Income experience is a must
As a Transaction Reporting Analyst, your role in London is to assist the teams based in London and New York with the administration of the portfolio assets and new transactions.
City of LondonTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
- Support of senior team members in all aspects of the portfolio activities
- Produce and manage various regular reporting requirements
The purpose of the role is to support the daily transaction management requirements for Investment Banking Debt Products in London; assisting the Transaction Managers (TMs) with TMU support, Security Trustee and Credit insurance intermediation.
- Experience of Investment Banking Debt Products
- Experience amending agreements for Debt Products
Highly regarded and well established International Bank require a Lending Officer for their Residential Lending portfolio.
Excellent opportunity in the Banking sector, based in London.
- Highly regarded and well established International Bank require
- a Lending Officer for their Residential Lending portfolio.