Banking & Financial Services - Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities jobs
- City of LondonTemporary
My client is looking for a candidate to carry out the Transaction Reporting function in line with MIFID II Guidlines.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Current experience providing banking transaction reporting to the regulators
- Vast experience of MIFID II Transaction Reporting
Our client's FinTech business is expanding quickly and are therefore excited to recruit a Risk & Operations Manager to join.
City of LondonTemporary£100 - £120 per day (£25,998 - £31,198)
- Growing FinTech Company
- Invoice Finance
My Client is hiring a Treasury Advisory Assistant to privide frontl line assitance to the Treasury Relationship Manager.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Experience of working within an Investment Bank
- Experience identifiying set up requirement of Deposit and FX on-boarding
Excellent new role that sits in the Financial Crime Risk Management team in a gloabl Investment Banking client based in London. The role is MI Data Analyst and requires a candidate with a strong background in IT system skills including Python - which would be really useful.
The role is to support the Financial Crime Risk team with MI and KPI which are a key element of Risk Management oversight which is key to the teams Risk capabilty.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- MI Data Analyst is required to join a Financial Crime Risk team for global
- bank based in London. Advanced IT skills are essential.
As a Transaction Reporting Analyst, your role in London is to assist the teams based in London and New York with the administration of the portfolio assets and new transactions.
- Support of senior team members in all aspects of the portfolio activities
- Produce and manage various regular reporting requirements
Highly regarded and well established International Bank require a Lending Officer for their Residential Lending portfolio.
Excellent opportunity in the Banking sector, based in London.
- Highly regarded and well established International Bank require
- a Lending Officer for their Residential Lending portfolio.