Banking & Financial Services - Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities jobs
- GlasgowTemporary£117 - £117 per day (£30,418)
This role is a key part of the production support function for Transaction Reporting.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- 6 Month contract
- Excellent opportunity with a leading investment bank
As part of the Loan Closing Team you are acting as an expert on all security taking and legal due diligence queries relating to the commercial, corporate and CCA regulated lending products of the bank.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Extensive lending & credit experience
- Deep understanding of collateral and security requirements
Our client is looking for a very high calibre Operations candidate to join their team and business at a very exciting time.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Very good opportunity to prosper in an excellent Financial Institution
- Repo & Fixed Income experience is a must
- Lead 4 Settlement Analysts and 1 Team Leader
- Ensure all disbursements are processed in accordance with defined processes and controls
- To manage the team to ensure deliverable are consistently delivered
- Maintain a robust Risk and Control Register
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Managing 5 people in a well established payments company
- Based in Leeds
As a Transaction Reporting Analyst, your role in London is to assist the teams based in London and New York with the administration of the portfolio assets and new transactions.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Support of senior team members in all aspects of the portfolio activities
- Produce and manage various regular reporting requirements
The London based Customer Operations Manager will directly oversee customer operational affairs across the organisation covering Loans Admin, and Customer Affairs, as well as manage any outsourced 3rd parties. The appointee will also be accountable for conducting quality assurance activity on the operations team to ensure regulatory compliance and drive continuous improvement.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Previous Call Centre management experience
- Financial Services /Consumer Lending environment experience
The Trade Operations Cash Management Analyst will support the Front Office in the execution of their core activities in a changing and dynamic environment by ensuring the provision of accurate, timely and comprehensive information and problem solving for the Investment Fund Managers and Dealers.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- In depth knowledge of the reconcilliation process
- Previous experience in financial services administration
The Settlements Managers knowledge;
- Foreign Exchange;
- Fixed Income securities;
- Discounting inter-group UPAS (Usance Payable at Sight) bills;
- Participation in Commercial lending, including secondary market;
- Invoice financing;
- Import/Export letters of credit (advising, confirmation, negotiation, etc);
- Forfaiting/bills discounting (EUBD/Export Usance Bills Discounting);
- Multi-currency payment services to support Bank Mandiri Group and corporate customers;
BromleyPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Trade Finance knowledge needed
- UPAS, Import/Export letters of credit knowledge advantageous.
As Technical Project Solutions Analyst you will support End to End Technology for programs and projects while interacting with corporate clients throughout the EMEA region. Role has direct and matrixed execution responsibility across all technology organisations as well as LOB Portfolio/Program Manager on the business side for delivering the program/projects. You'll be joining a dynamic, supportive team, with access to on-going training and opportunities for career development.
City of LondonTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
- GTS or Cash Management Experience
- File testing knowledge CDV/Edifax/XML
The purpose of the role is to support the daily transaction management requirements for Investment Banking Debt Products in London; assisting the Transaction Managers (TMs) with TMU support, Security Trustee and Credit insurance intermediation.
- Experience of Investment Banking Debt Products
- Experience amending agreements for Debt Products