Banking & Financial Services - Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities jobs
- LondonPermanent£125,000 - £160,000
The head of wholesale operations will provide strategic direction, leadership and oversight for the business in London, ensuring strategies, plans and initiatives are supported in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures and aligned with global plans
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Heading up operations for Europe
- Running middle office, clearing, operational risk an dcontrol for the business
Syndicated Loans Closing Associate
City of LondonTemporary
- Corporate & Investment Bank
- Syndicated Loans Closing
My client is looking for a candidate to carry out the Transaction Reporting function in line with MIFID II Guidlines.
City of LondonTemporary£100 - £120 per day (£25,998 - £31,198)
- Current experience providing banking transaction reporting to the regulators
- Vast experience of MIFID II Transaction Reporting
My Client is hiring a Treasury Advisory Assistant to privide frontl line assitance to the Treasury Relationship Manager.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Experience of working within an Investment Bank
- Experience identifiying set up requirement of Deposit and FX on-boarding
Excellent new role that sits in the Financial Crime Risk Management team in a gloabl Investment Banking client based in London. The role is MI Data Analyst and requires a candidate with a strong background in IT system skills including Python - which would be really useful.
The role is to support the Financial Crime Risk team with MI and KPI which are a key element of Risk Management oversight which is key to the teams Risk capabilty.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- MI Data Analyst is required to join a Financial Crime Risk team for global
- bank based in London. Advanced IT skills are essential.
As a Transaction Reporting Analyst, your role in London is to assist the teams based in London and New York with the administration of the portfolio assets and new transactions.
- Support of senior team members in all aspects of the portfolio activities
- Produce and manage various regular reporting requirements