Banking & Financial Services - Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager jobs
- City of LondonTemporary£550 - £50,000
The role is effectively 'compliance assistant', helping our front-line consultants with client service and delivery and will require a good (rather than expert) understanding of the UK regulatory regime. Ideal candidates will be highly-professional, have an ability to interpret and draft regulatory material, can assist with all aspects of monitoring and support our consultants/client-base.
EnglandPermanent£41,970 - £58,758
- Advising alternative and traditional private fund managers with Comlpiance prgm
- Good understanding of the UK regulatory regime to implement policy.
This innovative quantitative asset manager is recruiting a Quantitative Manager/Researcher to join its Index Management team.
SouthamptonPermanent£35,000 - £65,000
- One of the largest quant asset managers in the industry
- Intensive training and attractive remuneration
This Investment Analyst in Southampton will be responsible for the initial analysis, negotiation, due diligence and execution of transactions in support of the company business plan
- Responsible for the initial analysis, negotiation, due diligence and execution
- Financial analysis of revenue and costs to achieve yield targets
You will play a crucial role in my client's award-winning outsourced solutions by providing accountancy services to its clients. Led by a Financial Reporting Manager, you will provide unrivalled day-to-day fund accounting services, while also continuing to develop through your professional studies.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £70,000
- An organisation with more than 90% employee retention rate
- One of the fastest growing financial services companies
Ambitious and analytically strong analyst with a passion for investments required for an entrepreneurial and well funded hedge fund.
City of LondonTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
- Top performing Entrepreneurial Hedge Fund
- Analytically strong junior analyst with a passion for investments required
To co-ordinate and deliver day to day service support to Institutional clients assuring compliance with client requirements, internal policies and procedures and the appropriate regulatory framework. To understand the evolving needs of clients including new industry trends/requirements and provide recommendations to business units regarding the development of appropriate new services. To support the
- Essential that you speak DUTCH
- Investement Management Client Services - Phone Based
Rare opportunity to join Queensland's largest superannuation fund and engage directly with the Investment Committee and Executive team.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Are you interested in relocating back to Brisbane Australia??
- High profile role with attractive salary package and corporate benefits
Taking ownership of direct sales across the firm's equities, derivatives, and multi-asset solutions within the UK institutional sales team. The team is in a high growth stage within their derivative and multi-asset business and is looking to expand their sales team.
- Opportunity for a high performing asset management sales professional
- Market leading asset management and fudiciary services organisation
This Investment Associate - Liquid Investments, is focusing on investments in Asia. The successful applicants will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in the entire investment process from deal origination and research to execution and investment management.
- Develop your knowledge of distressed assets and special situations investing.
- Play an integral role in the continued growth of the Asian business.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- Senior Investment Professional focusing on Liquid investments in Asia
- Reports Directly to the Global Co-Head of Liquid Investments
Responsible for managing relationships with large UK institutional investors and communicating investment performance, objectives, macroeconomic conditions, and product education. The role sits within a high calibre client relationship management team.
- Leading global asset management firm with over £1.5 trillion AUM
- Masters degree and willingness to pursue a CFA is a must