Banking & Financial Services - Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager jobs
- City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
Key member of finance team looking to undertake the full management and financial accounting accounts for two groups of companies. You will also have scope to be involved in projects and interaction with investor clients.
City of LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Please only apply if ACA qualified and current working in an audit firm!
- Move into private equity and subject to a good breadth of coverage from day one
Excellent opportunity for a commercially astute individual to take on a broad and dynamic client management role of a large team. You will be exposed to a wide portfolio of work & fund structures and be responsible for the development of strategic relationships with clients.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £85,000
- Management of a large team and key member of the business
- Exposure to a wide portflio of work & fund structures
This position will assist the the Head of Portfolio Management with respect to a portfolio of Energy & Infrastructure assets for a Corporate and Investment Bank based in London. Prior Project Finance credit experience is a must and an ACA qualification is preferred although not essential.
- Must have significant project finance related credit experience
- ACA qualification preferred not essential
Exciting Director, Alternative Product Management - Institutional role with one of the world largest global asset managers in London.
Structuring and launching alternative products, private strategies. Mainly real estate, across private equity, private debt and real assets.
This arm of the asset management firm is relatively new to London hence it presents an opportunity to join the London team at a relatively early stage.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Structuring and launching alternative products, private strategies. London.
- Private equity, private debt and real assets - real estate.Global asset manager
Michael Page are currently searching for a Writer/ Researcher to work for a European Institutional research practice.
- Financial journalist or investment consultant required
- Knowledge of the pension, alternative or insurance industry essential
You will play a crucial role in my client's award-winning outsourced solutions by providing accountancy services to its clients. Led by a Financial Reporting Manager, you will provide unrivalled day-to-day fund accounting services, while also continuing to develop through your professional studies.
City of LondonTemporary£550 - £50,000
- An organisation with more than 90% employee retention rate
- One of the fastest growing financial services companies
The role is effectively 'compliance assistant', helping our front-line consultants with client service and delivery and will require a good (rather than expert) understanding of the UK regulatory regime. Ideal candidates will be highly-professional, have an ability to interpret and draft regulatory material, can assist with all aspects of monitoring and support our consultants/client-base.
EnglandPermanent£41,970 - £58,758
- Advising alternative and traditional private fund managers with Comlpiance prgm
- Good understanding of the UK regulatory regime to implement policy.
This innovative quantitative asset manager is recruiting a Quantitative Manager/Researcher to join its Index Management team.
SouthamptonPermanent£35,000 - £65,000
- One of the largest quant asset managers in the industry
- Intensive training and attractive remuneration
This Investment Analyst in Southampton will be responsible for the initial analysis, negotiation, due diligence and execution of transactions in support of the company business plan
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £70,000
- Responsible for the initial analysis, negotiation, due diligence and execution
- Financial analysis of revenue and costs to achieve yield targets
Ambitious and analytically strong analyst with a passion for investments required for an entrepreneurial and well funded hedge fund.
- Top performing Entrepreneurial Hedge Fund
- Analytically strong junior analyst with a passion for investments required