Banking & Financial Services - Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager jobs
- City of LondonTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
The role is to be the Portfolio Administrator for the London entity of this Fund.
City of LondonTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
- Perform NAV calculation and reconciliation of Equity and Fixed Income funds
- Perform cash and security reconciliation with the custodian statements
To co-ordinate and deliver day to day service support to Institutional clients assuring compliance with client requirements, internal policies and procedures and the appropriate regulatory framework. To understand the evolving needs of clients including new industry trends/requirements and provide recommendations to business units regarding the development of appropriate new services. To support the
- Essential that you speak DUTCH
- Investement Management Client Services - Phone Based
Rare opportunity to join Queensland's largest superannuation fund and engage directly with the Investment Committee and Executive team.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Are you interested in relocating back to Brisbane Australia??
- High profile role with attractive salary package and corporate benefits
The Asset Management Business Analyst is required to join a major Investment Manager to assist the delivery of a new Alternative Income product.
Candidates must have strong knowledge of Asset Management products, ideally Alternative Income.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Strong Business Analyst experience within Asset Management
- Strong Asset Management knowledge from a business and product perspective
Taking ownership of direct sales across the firm's equities, derivatives, and multi-asset solutions within the UK institutional sales team. The team is in a high growth stage within their derivative and multi-asset business and is looking to expand their sales team.
- Opportunity for a high performing asset management sales professional
- Market leading asset management and fudiciary services organisation
This Investment Associate - Liquid Investments, is focusing on investments in Asia. The successful applicants will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in the entire investment process from deal origination and research to execution and investment management.
- Develop your knowledge of distressed assets and special situations investing.
- Play an integral role in the continued growth of the Asian business.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- Senior Investment Professional focusing on Liquid investments in Asia
- Reports Directly to the Global Co-Head of Liquid Investments
Responsible for managing relationships with large UK institutional investors and communicating investment performance, objectives, macroeconomic conditions, and product education. The role sits within a high calibre client relationship management team.
- Leading global asset management firm with over £1.5 trillion AUM
- Masters degree and willingness to pursue a CFA is a must
Exciting opportunity for a Director - Infrastructure Project Finance Portfolio Management with a leading international corporate bank in London
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £75,000
- Leadership role - managing of a portfolio of Project Finance assets
- Leading International Corporate Bank in London - City
My client is looking for a Corporate Director to manage the corporate governance across a portfolio of funds and ensure the appropriate corporate actions are carried out.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £36,000
- Manage the corporate governance for a portfolio of funds.
- Ensure appropriate corporate actions are taken
Growing Entrepreneurial Private Equity Firm looking for a successful Broker/ Investor Relations candidate to join their expanding team.
- Entrepreneurial Private Equity Firm
- Looking for a successful Broker/ Investor Relations candidate to join their team