Banking & Financial Services - Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager jobs
13 Matching Jobs
Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager jobs
- LondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
Responsible for managing relationships with large UK institutional investors and communicating investment performance, objectives, macroeconomic conditions, and product education. The role sits within a high calibre client relationship management team.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Leading global asset management firm with over £1.5 trillion AUM
- Masters degree and willingness to pursue a CFA is a must
Excellent opportunity with a Global Wealth Management firm. Seeking a Performance Analyst at AVP level to support Investment Analytic and interact on a daily basis with Portfolio Managers
Role s London based, and a excellent opportunity for a candidate who wants to develop in Performance Analysis.
- A Performance Analyst AVP level opportunity for a global Wealth and Investment
- manager. Based in Lonond, fantastic opportunity to support portfolio managers.
A growing Financial Services business is looking for a client-facing investment administrator to work within their new client team.
- Investment Management
- East Lothian
A leading global fund distribution organisation is looking for a senior risk analyst or operational due diligence professional for a role in London
- Investment Fund Operational and Structural Due Diligence
- World leading distributor of mutual funds
Exciting opportunity for a Director - Infrastructure Project Finance Portfolio Management with a leading international corporate bank in London
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £75,000
- Leadership role - managing of a portfolio of Project Finance assets
- Leading International Corporate Bank in London - City
My client is looking for a Corporate Director to manage the corporate governance across a portfolio of funds and ensure the appropriate corporate actions are carried out.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £36,000
- Manage the corporate governance for a portfolio of funds.
- Ensure appropriate corporate actions are taken
Growing Entrepreneurial Private Equity Firm looking for a successful Broker/ Investor Relations candidate to join their expanding team.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Entrepreneurial Private Equity Firm
- Looking for a successful Broker/ Investor Relations candidate to join their team
A major Real Estate Fund are currently searching for a Real Estate Investment Analyst to focus on financial modelling
- Strong financial modelling experience essential
- Real Estate experience beneficial
The Fund manager will be responsible for undertaking the investments of our client's fixed income funds and discretionary mandates. The Fund Manager will spearhead the Fixed Income front and will be responsible to set and implement the underlying investment strategy, and to manage the day-to-day portfolio trading. The Fund Manager will also be responsible for following up on client relationships and submitting investment proposals and reporting to clients and prospects.