Banking & Financial Services - Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager jobs
- Featured JobLuxembourgPermanentOur client is a major actor of the Luxembourgish banking sector. We are currently looking for a Portfolio Manager specialized in the Energy & Infrastructure asset class to join the third party management company
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £75,000
- Lead an analyse projects within target sectors : close follow-up of developments surrounding new and existing transactions and assessing their potential impact
- Assist and review due diligence on potential investments
- Collaborate and coordinate investment advisors, participate in fund advisory committees and presentation of investment recommendations to investment committiess
My client is looking for a Corporate Director to manage the corporate governance across a portfolio of funds and ensure the appropriate corporate actions are carried out.
- Manage the corporate governance for a portfolio of funds.
- Ensure appropriate corporate actions are taken
The Private Equity Funds Client Manager is responsible for ensuring overall satisfaction of their portfolio of clients across the full scope of services received from the bank in Jersey in the Channel Islands.
This individual will also work closely with other internal stake holders to assist with the client's experience across the wider business.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £36,000
- International Bank Opportunity - Client Facing - Senior Leader
- Jersey, Channel Islands Based
Growing Entrepreneurial Private Equity Firm looking for a successful Broker/ Investor Relations candidate to join their expanding team.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Entrepreneurial Private Equity Firm
- Looking for a successful Broker/ Investor Relations candidate to join their team
A major Real Estate Fund are currently searching for a Real Estate Investment Analyst to focus on financial modelling
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Strong financial modelling experience essential
- Real Estate experience beneficial
Great opportunity for a varied role, both in advising clients of the most appropriate fund portfolios to invest in and to assist in determining the most attractive funds for their discretionary internal fund.
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing firm with excellent career progression
- Prior experience meeting and evaluating external fund managers is desired
The Projects Data Manager - Asset Management is part of a central data team. The role is responsible for ongoing strategic plans for how the companies data is collected, validated, stored and transformed into valued insight in a robust way for their clients.
- Strong knowledge of data and delvering data projects
- Knowledge of Asset and Fund Management
The Fund manager will be responsible for undertaking the investments of our client's fixed income funds and discretionary mandates. The Fund Manager will spearhead the Fixed Income front and will be responsible to set and implement the underlying investment strategy, and to manage the day-to-day portfolio trading. The Fund Manager will also be responsible for following up on client relationships and submitting investment proposals and reporting to clients and prospects.City of LondonPermanent£85,000 - £109,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well known and international fund, investing in predominantly in secondaries and co-investments.
- Exciting opportunity to join an international fund with AUM >£100bn
- Excellent career growth opportunities within a well-known fund