Banking & Financial Services - Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager jobs
- Featured JobLuxembourgPermanentOur client is a major actor of the Luxembourgish banking sector. We are currently looking for a Portfolio Manager specialized in the Energy & Infrastructure asset class to join the third party management company
Featured JobJerseyPermanent£45,000 - £72,000
- Lead an analyse projects within target sectors : close follow-up of developments surrounding new and existing transactions and assessing their potential impact
- Assist and review due diligence on potential investments
- Collaborate and coordinate investment advisors, participate in fund advisory committees and presentation of investment recommendations to investment committiess
High growth leader in the funds management industry has created a new role due to lasting expansion and development. At this exciting time, they are looking to hire a Client Relationship Manager to head up a budding team. This individual will work as a bridge between the firm's clients and the internal team working on their funds. The Client Relationship Manager will be charged with mentoring, developing and managing their team, assuring top tier customer service. Both technically savvy and with excellent stakeholder management, this individual will be based in Jersey, a Channel Islands location that affords both a world class career opportunity and an enviable work/life balance.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- High growth firm - management opportunity, Brand New Opportunity
- Competitive personal tax rates, island jurisdiction, enviable work/life balance
A major Real Estate Fund are currently searching for a Real Estate Investment Analyst to focus on financial modelling
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Strong financial modelling experience essential
- Real Estate experience beneficial
Great opportunity for a varied role, both in advising clients of the most appropriate fund portfolios to invest in and to assist in determining the most attractive funds for their discretionary internal fund.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £36,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing firm with excellent career progression
- Prior experience meeting and evaluating external fund managers is desired
Growing Fintech Private Equity Firm looking for a driven Broker/ Investor Relations candidate to join their expanding team
- Growing Fintech Private Equity Firm
- Looking for a driven Broker/ Investor Relations candidate to join their team
The Projects Data Manager - Asset Management is part of a central data team. The role is responsible for ongoing strategic plans for how the companies data is collected, validated, stored and transformed into valued insight in a robust way for their clients.
- Strong knowledge of data and delvering data projects
- Knowledge of Asset and Fund Management
The Fund manager will be responsible for undertaking the investments of our client's fixed income funds and discretionary mandates. The Fund Manager will spearhead the Fixed Income front and will be responsible to set and implement the underlying investment strategy, and to manage the day-to-day portfolio trading. The Fund Manager will also be responsible for following up on client relationships and submitting investment proposals and reporting to clients and prospects.City of LondonPermanent£85,000 - £109,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well known and international fund, investing in predominantly in secondaries and co-investments.
ReadingPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Exciting opportunity to join an international fund with AUM >£100bn
- Excellent career growth opportunities within a well-known fund
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Fund Accountant to join a global brand in central Reading.
City of LondonTemporary
- Opportunity to become part of a global brand
- Join a highly innovative and high performing team
Monitor settlements platforms and follow up with counterparties for outstanding instructions, Euro clear and Crest using Omgeo and Traiana.
- Experience of Euroclear and Crest Settlements
- Good knowledge of OMEGO and TRAIANA a plus