Banking & Financial Services - Quantitative Analysis jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Quantitative Analysis jobs
- LondonPermanent£55,000 - £80,000
Working as a quantitative analyst with the front office to help develop trading strategy models
City of LondonTemporary£550 - £700 per day (£142,989 - £181,986)
- Help develop trading strategy models alongside the front office teams
- Build pricing and forecasting models based on risk and trading data
My client are a top tier bank in the city, are currently looking for an experienced Quantitative model development candidate with experience in building PPNR and stress testing models as part of their capital review programme.
This role will be for 12 months initially but could be longer.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Top tier bank are looking for a Quant model development candidate - PPNR models
- Quant Modeller reuired for PPNR and capital stress testing models
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a growing macro hedge fund for a strong programmer to join the fund.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- Exciting opportunity for a strong programmer to join a successful hedge fund
- Opportunities for career growth and high bonus potential
My client is a top tier liquidity provider in global macro markets offering competitive pricing across commodities products, 300 currency pairs in cash and derivative products. They offer a full spectrum of Commodities products - from plain vanilla to exotic options; from commodities, major currencies to emerging markets. The Automated Trading Strategies (ATS) group drives systematic trading within this space and is responsible for algorithmic pricing, automated risk management and hedging, and intelligent order execution strategies.
City of LondonPermanent£85,000 - £120,000
- Globally recognised investment bank within their automated trading team
- Java, Python, C++ skills are a must
FRC IT requires a KDB+ developer to work closely with the eFRC Trading business. The role will include working directly with the Quant and Trading teams and the electronic trading technology teams to understand and deliver to their requirements, contributing to the technical direction of the KDB platform and maintaining the existing platform. The KDB team is based in London. Work covers KDB architecture including: low latency, high volume tick, core Q components, schema, visualisation, Linux scripting and some Java components. From data capture through to user analytics focusing on FX, Rates and Credit electronic trading.
- eFRC business