Banking & Financial Services - Real Estate Acquisitions jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Real Estate Acquisitions jobs
- LondonPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful buy-side fund management team, working closely with the relevant Fund Managers, other existing team members and key internal and external stakeholders.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- Analysis/underwriting of suitable new investment opportunities
- Assist in the written and face to face marketing and investor communication
This role is to head up the European Investor Relations function of a prominent Real Estate Investor with c. $50bn AUM globally. This is an influential position with leading IR teams both in London and mainland Europe with the scope for the successful candidate to implement their own vision for how a top performing IR function should be run.
The successful candidate will have a breadth of experience specifically in RE Investor Services positions.
- Responsible for the European Investor Relations for a leading RE Investor
- Prior Real Estate Investor Relations experience is essential
Exciting opportunity for a Head of Real Estate Research and Strategy with a large investment manager based in London.
- UK & Pan-European market research, portfolio optimisation, investment strategy
- Large investment manager focused on real estate investments based in London