Banking & Financial Services - Retail Banking - Financial Advisory / Personal jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Retail Banking - Financial Advisory / Personal jobs
- CoventryTemporary£600 - £650 per day (£155,988 - £168,987)
The aim of the role is to establish a Re-Engineering and Production Management environment within retail banking and wealth manager through management and execution of end-to-end re-engineering / improvement activities and transformation that will achieve a measurable change to the organisation
- An excellent opportunity with a leading bank
- Working within retail banking and wealth management
Working across retail and private banking client products in the Channel Islands, the Retail Products & Segment Manager will be responsible for working on a number of product strategies. Based in Jersey, the successful individual will be based on island or looking to relocate.
BingleyPermanent£27,500 - £230,000
- Regional ownership for products strategy across the retail group.
- Jersey based role in the Channel Islands, enviable work/life balance & low tax
To provide consultative and operational relationship support to the Relationship Manager ensuring adherence to the service level agreements and service commitments for a number of 3rd party relationships utilising recognised supplier management tools.
Milton KeynesPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Financial Services - West Yorkshire
This is an opportunity for a commercially minded individual to join an ambitious global organisation in the financial services division. With strong international presence, this organisation promotes career progression whilst offering a flexible work life balance.
PaisleyPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Senior Finance Business Partner
- Financial Services - MK
As a Financial Planning Manager, based in our Paisley office, you'll focus on providing high-quality investment advice to meet our client's customers' needs. You'll be at the heart of or clients plans to expand the Financial Planning team, driving our ambition of being the Best Bank in the UK for customers, supported by an outstanding 8-week training programme.
- A Sunday Times '25 Best Big Company to Work For' client
- You'll work for a Bank with more branches worldwide than any other