Banking & Financial Services - Risk Management jobs
51 Matching Jobs
Risk Management jobs
- LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
The jobholder will provide support in the maintenance of an effective Operational Risk monitoring and surveillance programme for the front office business, specifically in the area or trade surveillance
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £85,000
- Assist in the development of an operational risk framework
- Working on a project to help embed conduct risk in the business
Our client are looking to recruit a London based VP Liquidity & Market Risk Modeller to join this newly established team which will have full visibility of the entire organisation.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- A newly established team withh a view over all business areas
- Technical and challenging function
Working in the CVA risk team responsible for the reporting, analysis, monitoring and measurement of all market risk related activities.
LondonPermanent£90,000 - £120,000
- Involved in the enhancement of market risk methodologies for the business
- Working with the front office all on CVA related risk management
Heading up the risk management team for equity and equity derivatives product are.
The candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of the team, leading relationships with the front office and strategic development of the risk management business
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £110,000
- Leading the market risk management desk for equity and equity derivatives
- Leading all risk reporting, front office risk management and model development
The role is responsible for identifying and managing the real assets investment risks. These include real estate and infrastructure in UK and European region. The role also provides support for optimising the portfolio's risk-return characteristics and investment decisions
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Responsible for risk management and measurement for real estate
- Providing support to the front office portfolio managers
The role sits in the risk management team and is responsible for all portfolio risk reporting, measurement and analysis for the wider group.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £95,000
- Producing all portolio and credit risk reports for the business
- Qualitative and quantitative risk assesment for the credit team
Working in the Market Risk and Valuation audit team based in London, responsible for assessing the adequacy of the controls around product valuations, market risk measurement, monitoring and reporting across the organisation
Milton KeynesPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Driving all aspects of audit planning, testing and execution for market risk
- Working closely with the valuations business on regulatory projects
As a Lead Credit Analyst in Milton Keynes, will take accountability for an area of credit policy, or a suite of risk models, monitoring performance, clearly communicating issues, developing and recommending changes where appropriate.
BirminghamTemporary£125 - £140 per day (£32,498 - £36,397)
- Lead Credit Analyst position for a leading European Retail Bank
- Great work-life balance with market leading benefits
I am currently working on a really exciting project with a leading bank in central Birmingham. I am looking for a number of financial services professionals who have experience within AML.
There are an increased number of high risk clients which need to be processed throughout the year.
SurreyPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- An excellent oppotunity working on site for a leading bank
- Based in central Birmingham
Working in the credit risk team responsible for all risk reporting, review and analysis for the business
- Leading all statistical analysis usins SAS reportin tools
- Production of credit risk reports for executive management team