Banking & Financial Services - Risk Management jobs
36 Matching Jobs
Risk Management jobs
- GlasgowPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Michael Page have been retained by a leading, national transport business who - through growth - have created a new role. Head Of Risk. Very exciting opportunity to design, implement and deliver a full risk strategy.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Newly Created position within a £1bn+ business
- Based in Glasgow city centre - 40% travel
Working in the investment risk team responsible for all market risk, factor risk and performance reporting and analysis
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- Responsible for portfolio performance measurement and reporting
- Responsible for developing risk models in cluding VaR and factor risk
Leading the equities market risk team, reporting, explaining and quantifying market and liquidity risk metrics
- Responsible for quantifying and reporting market & liquidity risk for equities
- Helping the quantitative teams with model development
Operational and Regulatory Risk Manager working for a retail bank based in Edinburgh.
Pro-actively identifies emerging risks and manages activities within the regulatory and operational risk disciplines in line with the bank's strategies.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £95,000
- Deliver analysis on individual assignments to support the business
- Provide second line oversight of the level of regulatory compliance
Working in the market risk team responsible for initial margin model review
LondonTemporary£400 - £500 per day (£103,992 - £129,990)
- Providing analytical review across market risk and initial margin models
- Reviewing performance and structure of the risk models
Wealth Management Technology - Ops Risk IT Manager
Our client, a Tier 1 Bank based in central London, is looking to appoint an experienced financial services Operational Risk contractor.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Wealth Management Technology - Ops Risk IT Manager
- Risk Capture / Risk Assessment / Risk and Control Process Mapping
Working in the credit risk team responsible for SAS data modelling and reporting on risk exposures
City of LondonTemporary£350 - £450 per day (£90,993 - £116,991)
- Assessment of credit risk reports
- Risk modelling using SAS
Part of the Traded Risk Management and Control function, the Traded Credit Risk Engineering team is responsible for the successful implementation of strategic applications as well as BAU project activities to ensure the highest level of data quality and integrity for Risk Management and to comply with Regulatory commitments.
- Business Analyst with experience in Traded credit risk
- Credit risk and Market Risk analyst required for Traded credit risk projects
Consumer and commercial Loans finance company in Reigate are looking for a Credit risk analyst with SAS experience to support the team on a contract basis.
LondonPermanent£90,000 - £105,000
- Credit Risk Analyst with SAS systems for Loan finance portfolio
- Credit Risk Analyst with SAS experience.
The company is looking for a VP / SVP level canddiate to lead the fixed income market and liquidity team across all BAU, regulatory and project initiatives
- Responsible for BAU risk management activities for the fixed income desk
- Working alongside methodology teams to help develop new risk models