Banking & Financial Services - Risk Management jobs
36 Matching Jobs
Risk Management jobs
Our client leading bank are recruiting for a Senior Associate Operational Risk to join their London based team.
This role is a high profile strategic role within the team.
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £41,000
- Operational Risk
- Operational Risk Manager
An Operational Risk Analyst - International wholesale banking client. Required to join the Risk function and assist with building out the Operational Risk framework. To be based in City of London.
City of LondonTemporary£450 - £550 per day (£116,991 - £142,989)
- An Operational Risk Analyst is required for a international wholesale bank
- based in london with a strong Trade Finance portfolio.
Global investment bank are looking to appoint a Risk and Model manager to work as part of the Global Risk & Model control team based in London.
This role is a key position to oversee the model approval cycle flowing from the model owner through to validation by the committee.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Risk and Control Manager overseeing the Model Validation approval cycle
- Risk manager role sat in the Risk governence and policy performance team
The successful candidate will be part of the Global Risk & Model Control team based in London.
This is a new team within the Risk Department focusing on Model Governance, policy performance monitoring across risk disciplines and creating new controls around data management,
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Supporting the model governance team with policy documentation
- Developing new MI reporting process for model governance
The Analyst is responsible for the independent oversight of the equity portfolios, undertaking statistical, sensitivity and holdings based analysis to understand the risk profile of relevant equity strategies
- Daily production of investment risk reports for the front office
- Reporting on VaR, volatility and limit management
Conduct and Supervisory Risk Associate will help roll out and embed the Conduct and Supervisory framework across the bank.
City of LondonTemporary£400 - £500 per day (£103,992 - £129,990)
- Conduct and Supervisory Risk Associate is required for a top tier wholesale
- bank based in London, for their Supervisory function.
Financial services organisation are looking for a Risk / Quant Analyst to provide business analysis and
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £47,000
- Quant / Data analyst for Business analysis using & developing SAS systems
- Risk / Quant Analyst - SAS - Credit & Market Risk
Business Continuity Management Analyst for a growing and important team in the organisation, based in London.
Market leader and go through significant development and changes
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £100,000
- A leading Financial Services business is hiring Business Continuity Management
- Analyst for a growing and important team in the organisation, based in London
Working as a credit risk specialist in the firms retail team
- Analysing portfolio risk data to help with stress testing and scenario analysis
- Reviewing and analysing retail credit risk models
Regulation and Operational Risk Senior Management role within a growing bank in Edinburgh. The role is responsible for providing regulatory & operational Risk advice, setting policy across the bank to make sure the business comply with regulation and drive fair customer outcomes.
- Regulatory and Operational Risk Senior Manager
- Financial Services, Edinburgh