Banking & Financial Services - Risk Management jobs
33 Matching Jobs
Risk Management jobs
- City of LondonTemporary£500 - £600 per day (£129,990 - £155,988)
I am working with a National bank who are looking to test and ensure their treasury market risk systems are functioning correctly prior to a system migration later in the year.
An SME is required to test the market risk system and utilise their knowledge and experience of derivative pricing and financial risk to verify valuations and risk sensitivities.
- Risk Manager - system migration as an SME investigating and product mapping
- Riosk Manager - knowledge in Model Validation, IR curves, Market & Credit Risk
Risk Officer for Information Security for a Private Banking client based in London.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £95,000
- An established and growing Private Bank, based in London require a
- Risk Officer for Information Security to join the Risk Management team.
Working in the risk and model control team supporting all processes for model governance from product approval through to review by the risk committee
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
- Working with the quant teams, supporting the model governance process
- Developing new MI reports and processes in relation to model governance
The Liquidity Risk & Reporting Manager will form a key part of the recently created Treasury function for this financial services business. Having seen fantastic growth within the London business they are now continuing to support the business through continued growth in the treasury function.
West SussexPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Newly created role for a growing and successful institution
- Opportunity to develop liquidity skills in a real hybrid risk and reporting role
The role requires an analytics team leader who is responsible for all credit risk and statistical analysis for the business
- Co-ordinate and manage strategic risk analytics and actuarial work
- Deliver statistical analysis for the credit risk business area
A Quality Assurance Analyst is required for a Financial Service's firm to support key projects on the strength of controls and assurance around project delivery. Based in London.
This role reports into the Head of the department that focuses on supporting project delivery across the firm.
The function is required to support IT teams in their continuous improvement activities and also to monitor and establish the key controls necessary.
City of LondonTemporary£400 - £500 per day (£103,992 - £129,990)
- A Quality Assurance Analyst is required for a Financial Serivces's firm to
- support key projects on the strenght of controls and assurance around Projects
Financial services organisation are looking for a Risk / Quant Analyst to provide business analysis and
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Quant / Data analyst for Business analysis using & developing SAS systems
- Risk / Quant Analyst - SAS - Credit & Market Risk
Working in the risk and analytics team supporting all market risk reporting and P&L production
- Daily production, back testing and analysis of VaR
- Review, substatiation and analysis of P&L reports
Analyst, Modelling and Analytics:
- The Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining risk models and decision-support models (credit and/or fraud), with a focus on extending use of the latter in support of improved effectiveness and efficiency.
- The Analyst completes the analysis, build, implementation, monitoring and review of risk models and aspects of analytics relating to those models. Additionally, they provide insight and analytical reporting to our stakeholders.
- -Development and maintenance of models used in the bank's credit and operationa
- -Development and maintenance of the bank's Economic Capital models