Banking & Financial Services - Risk Management jobs
52 Matching Jobs
Risk Management jobs
- GlasgowTemporary£140 - £147 per day (£36,397 - £38,217)
This is an excellent opportunity for a vendor manager to join a leading investment bank. The role will be heavily focused on managing the security settlements vendor.
- An excellent opportunity with a leading bank
- 12 month contract
Are you a subject matter expert in Fraud, AML, Sanctions or Anti-bribery? If so and you also have professional experience of working in or supporting the Financial Services sector, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- 1st or 2nd Line Financial Crime function experience, within Financial Services
- Detailed working knowledge of relevant FC Legislation
An excellent opportunity to join a global Financial Services Investment firm as a Controls Assurance Manager , based in London.
- An excellent opportunity to join a global Financial Services Investment firm
- as a Controls Assurance Manager , based in London
Our client is recruiting for an SAS Implementation Specialist to work alongside their IFRS 9 team on a 7 month project.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £95,000
- SAS Specialist required to sit alongside IFRS 9 team
- Opportunity to work in a well respected Financial Services organisation
Working and leading the risk management function identifying and managing all investment risks including real estate and infrastructure business areas
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Managing all reporting and methodology for market, credit and liquidity risk
- Establish and manage risk policy and frameworks for the business
My client is looking for an experienced Credit Risk Analyst with specific counterparty risk experience looking at financial institutions
- Global Investment Manager with global AUM c.300bn USD
- CFA / FRM qualifcation preferred but not essential
Senior Analyst, Risk Modelling will be developing Basel Models and Operational Scorecards and will be well positioned to raise your profile, as you collaborate with highly skilled colleagues across the Risk community
- Degree level educated in a numerical related discipline
- Experience in the application of statistical modelling techniques for risk mgt
Reporting to the Head of Risk Analytics & Models.
- Delivery of decision scorecards, strategy optimisation and Big Data R&D.
- Developing, managing, and promoting the use of, models that support automated decision making in higher frequency, lower value credit portfolios
GlasgowTemporary£140 - £147 per day (£36,397 - £38,217)
- Relevant experience of scorecard development &statistical/mathematical modelling
- Experience using SAS or SQL programming languages
An opportunity has arisen for an individual to join the global financing & collateral risk team to provide coverage & support across multiple areas.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- 3 Month contract
- Excellent opportunity with a leading bank
Very interesting opportunity to join a small boutique Financial Service Investment fund based in London, who are part of a global business.
The Operational Risk Business Support Analyst in this role will support the CRO and Operational Risk MD in all matters regarding Operational Risk Management .
- My client has a very interesting opportunity for an Operational Risk Business
- Support Analyst to join their boutique Investment business.