Banking & Financial Services - Risk Management jobs
53 Matching Jobs
Risk Management jobs
- LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Our client, and International Banking Institution, are looking to hire a Risk Officer to join their London Branch.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Varied Risk role covering Market, Credit, Operational and Market risk
- Autonomous role in an Intenational Bank
The role will be based in strategic risk management and be responsible for all credit risk and portfolio credit risk reporting for the business
City of LondonTemporary£700 - £1,000 per day (£181,986 - £259,980)
- Leading all credit and portfolio credit risk reporting for the front office
- Helping to develop credit risk policy, regulation and framework
SAS Credit Risk Developer / Analyst required for a contract to work with a Retail bank based in London.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- SAS Credit Risk Model Developer within a retail bank
- SAS Credit Risk Modeller contract within a retail bank
Working in a newly created team responsible for the following duties;
Co-ordination and development of the Governance Framework across the business
Conduct Risk monitoring and surveillance
Regulatory management and engagement
Enhancement of risk & control processes for the front office
BirminghamTemporary£125 - £140 per day (£32,498 - £36,397)
- Reporting in to the COO, responsible for creation of a governance framework
- Assisting in the development of all front office risk related MI reporting
I am currently working on a really exciting project with a leading bank in central Birmingham. I am looking for a number of financial services professionals who have experience within AML.
There are an increased number of high risk clients which need to be processed throughout the year.
City of LondonPermanent
- An excellent oppotunity working on site for a leading bank
- Based in central Birmingham
Chief Risk Officer opportunity with the London subsidiary of a major international bank which focuses on Africa. Very strong credit risk skills from a bank and experience focused on Africa (or emerging markets) is required.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- CRO - Emerging Markets Credit Risk, Market and Operational Risk, SMF 4.
- London subsidiary of a major African bank. ICAAP, ILAAP and RRP framework
Working as a credit risk analyst, supporting the business by providing all credit risk reporting and analysis using SAS
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Assisting the credit risk function on all SAS related projects
- Produce statitical analysis and credit risk assesment for the business
Our client, who are an International Banking and Financial Services firm, are looking to recruit an AVP ALM Reporting position within their growing team.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £110,000
- ALM and QRM role with a mix of BAU and projects responsibilities
- International Banking and Financial Services firm
The role is VP level and responsible for supporting the equities business with all market risk management duties
LondonPermanent£85,000 - £105,000
- Supporting the equities from office with all market risk management
- Working closely with finance and quants assisting risk reporting and methodology
The Head of Credit Risk Modelling is responsible for the development and maintenance all credit risk models.
This includes but is not limited to developing and maintaining models for the purpose of capital (IRB) and impairment (IFRS9) calculation, operational scorecards (application and behavioural) and risk based pricing models throughout the bank.
- Design and Implement all IRB and and IFRS9 impairmanet models
- Build a credit risk reporting and modelling team to support the business