Banking & Financial Services - Risk Management jobs
50 Matching Jobs
Risk Management jobs
- East SussexPermanent£70,000 - £95,000
The role is working in the investment risk team and will be responsible for providing specialist advice on investment and funding strategies.
The consultant will provide specialist advice on investment risk and regulatory policy
City of LondonPermanent
- Contributing to the regulation of pension schemes
- Providing specialist advice on pension investment strategies
Chief Risk Officer opportunity with the London subsidiary of a major international bank which focuses on Africa. Very strong credit risk skills from a bank and experience focused on Africa (or emerging markets) is required.
- CRO - Emerging Markets Credit Risk, Market and Operational Risk, SMF 4.
- London subsidiary of a major African bank. ICAAP, ILAAP and RRP framework
An excellent new opportunity has arisen with an International Banking firm based in London, who are hiring a new
Â Risk Assurance Manager.
This role will be vital in providing bestÂ proactive Operation RiskÂ capability across the bank.
The role will report directly into Head of Risk, but will also have one direct report.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- An Risk Assurance Manager is required for an International Bank
- This is a excellent managerial opportunity to drive Operational Control culture
High profile global banking organisation are hiring Vendor Risk Manager as part of their expanding Operational Risk function.
Excellent organisation and opportunity to develop and grow your career.
This is part of a newly formed function to provide governance across 3rd party vendors for the Bank.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Gobal banking organsiation are seeking a Vendor Risk Manager to join
- Operational Risk function for a key role in 3rd Risk Management
Working in risk management responsible for all credit risk reporting, analysis and processes and procedure documentation.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Providing in put and support to risk reporting processes and procedures
- Producing complex credit risk reports for senior management
We are currently assisting our client, an International Bank and Financial Services organisation, to recruit a Treasury Risk and Stress Testing Manager to join their London office reporting to the CRO.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- New role as a result of company growth
- Looking for people who can add value and improve processes and controls
Working in group risk management responsible for leading a team in the development, maintenance and monitoring of credit risk models
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £110,000
- Leading a team of risk analysts implementing a model risk framework
- Devloping a risk stress testing plan
Working and leading the risk management function identifying and managing all investment risks across real estate and infrastructure business areas
GlasgowTemporary£140 - £147 per day (£36,397 - £38,217)
- Managing all reporting and methodology for market, credit and liquidity risk
- Establish and manage risk policy and frameworks for the business
This is an excellent opportunity for a risk analyst to join a leading bank within financial services in Glasgow.
- 6 Month contract with a leading investment bank
- Based in central Glasgow
A Financial Services Regulator is hiring a Authorisations Case Officer for a pivotal team that focuses on the authorisation and permissions of Financial Services firms.
Growing team which offer excellent career growth and progression, and highly interesting work.
- An Authorisations Case Officer is required for a regulatory financial services
- firm based in London. Fantastic role with a highly regarded firm .