Banking & Financial Services - Sales & Trading jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Sales & Trading jobs
- Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
We have opportunities within a few of our top billing teams within the financial services and banking business at Michael Page. We recruit high calibre individuals who are ambitious and career driven. Working in a fun fast paced environment you will be running your own desk and learning from some of the best recruiters in the industry.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Recruiters / sales professional opportunities in our city office within banking
- Michael Page Financial Services & Banking are recruiting!
My client is a European Bank looking to grow their EM Credit Trading team at Analyst/Associate levels. This role will be providing financial assets and liquidity for banks, insurance companies, finance companies, mutual funds and hedge funds.
StaffordshirePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Leading European EM Credit Trading Desk
- High Grade/ HY Bonds and illiquid credits
Michael Page is working in partnership with a highly successful manufacturing business near Wolverhampton who are a world leader in their field. This is an exciting opportunity for a management accountant to join the business and help contribute to this success.
City of LondonPermanent
- Market leading Manufacturing Company
- Assistant Financial Controller for global manufacturing business
A Recruitment Consultant is required for a successful Recruitment Consultancy business in City of London.
The Michael Page philosophy is built around recruiting, training and advancing the careers of our consultants. We know we offer exceptional career opportunities and this year we have promoted more people than ever and have seen record international office moves across the globe from the Group.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £26,000
- Recruitment Consultant within Financail Services
- Leading Recruitment firm based in the City of London
This autonomous role provides for the sole legal counsel to develop their knowledge within the areas of tax, intellectual property, data protection, regulatory and compliance work.
The successful candidate will deal with all manner of things that pass through the business that have legal implications. As a result of this, and the growing nature of the business, the legal counsel will have a big say in driving the business decisions that will affect the long term growth and progression of the company, not only building on legal knowledge but rapidly developing the skill set to become an all rounded, commercially minded and ambitious legal entity.
- The first Legal Counsel in an exciting financial services company
- Commercially driven, and autonomous legal role