Banking & Financial Services - Sales & Trading jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Sales & Trading jobs
- StaffordshirePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
Michael Page is working in partnership with a highly successful manufacturing business near Wolverhampton who are a world leader in their field. This is an exciting opportunity for a management accountant to join the business and help contribute to this success.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £85,000
- Market leading Manufacturing Company
- Assistant Financial Controller for global manufacturing business
An Associate position has become available with a leading European Commercial Bank based in London. This team is responsible for credit trading in the EMEA markets - both HY and IG.
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- Credit Trading role in a leading commercial bank
- Must have prior credit trading experience
Michael Page is an International FTSE 250 listed recruitment company. We are currently hiring into our Compliance team within our Financial Services.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Ambitious and enthusiastic Sales Professionals required for FS Recruitment role
- Recruitment Consutlant vacancy within our leading FS & Banking business
My client is a European Bank looking to grow their EM Credit Trading team at Analyst/Associate levels. This role will be providing financial assets and liquidity for banks, insurance companies, finance companies, mutual funds and hedge funds.
City of LondonPermanent
- Leading European EM Credit Trading Desk
- High Grade/ HY Bonds and illiquid credits
A Recruitment Consultant is required for a successful Recruitment Consultancy business in City of London.
The Michael Page philosophy is built around recruiting, training and advancing the careers of our consultants. We know we offer exceptional career opportunities and this year we have promoted more people than ever and have seen record international office moves across the globe from the Group.
- Recruitment Consultant within Financail Services
- Leading Recruitment firm based in the City of London