Banking & Financial Services - Sales & Trading jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Sales & Trading jobs
- LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
In the role you will engage and manage client relationships within the investment management industry. You will identify growth opportunities, build and execute account plans.
- Engage with the investment management industry
- Opportunity to work for a fast growing and exciting business
To assist the Head Dealer in executing deals and processing all relevant paperwork.
- Experience in electronic dealing for various platforms Euroclear EMX Message.
- Knowing how to choose the appropriate dealer for outside NMS trades.
Excellent opportunity to develop your Sales career and become a broker
Contacting investors in order to promote portfolio management and advisory services. Working with investors in order to facilitate stock transfers.
StaffordshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Perfect role for anyone wanting to become a broker
- Expansive and progressive company
Michael Page is working in partnership with a highly successful manufacturing business near Wolverhampton who are a world leader in their field. This is an exciting opportunity for a management accountant to join the business and help contribute to this success.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £85,000
- Market leading Manufacturing Company
- Assistant Financial Controller for global manufacturing business
An Associate position has become available with a leading European Commercial Bank based in London. This team is responsible for credit trading in the EMEA markets - both HY and IG.
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- Credit Trading role in a leading commercial bank
- Must have prior credit trading experience
Michael Page is an International FTSE 250 listed recruitment company. We are currently hiring into our Compliance team within our Financial Services.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Ambitious and enthusiastic Sales Professionals required for FS Recruitment role
- Recruitment Consutlant vacancy within our leading FS & Banking business
My client is a European Bank looking to grow their EM Credit Trading team at Analyst/Associate levels. This role will be providing financial assets and liquidity for banks, insurance companies, finance companies, mutual funds and hedge funds.
City of LondonPermanent
- Leading European EM Credit Trading Desk
- High Grade/ HY Bonds and illiquid credits
A Recruitment Consultant is required for a successful Recruitment Consultancy business in City of London.
The Michael Page philosophy is built around recruiting, training and advancing the careers of our consultants. We know we offer exceptional career opportunities and this year we have promoted more people than ever and have seen record international office moves across the globe from the Group.
- Recruitment Consultant within Financail Services
- Leading Recruitment firm based in the City of London