Banking & Financial Services - Sales & Trading jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Sales & Trading jobs
- LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
Management of contracts and associated costs for the company and associated subsidiary companies.
Reporting to the Head of Vendor ManagementReporting to the Head of
EdinburghPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Excelent opportunity to step into Market Data Sourcing
- Global Brand and excellent learning experience
My client is looking for a new Business Development Sales Support candidate to join their team. This role can either be placed in both Glasgow or Edinburgh and is working with clients across Scotland and the North of England.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £26,000
- My client is adding a Business Development Sales Support to the team
- Role can be based in either Glasgow or Edinburgh
This autonomous role provides for the sole legal counsel to develop their knowledge within the areas of tax, intellectual property, data protection, regulatory and compliance work.
The successful candidate will deal with all manner of things that pass through the business that have legal implications. As a result of this, and the growing nature of the business, the legal counsel will have a big say in driving the business decisions that will affect the long term growth and progression of the company, not only building on legal knowledge but rapidly developing the skill set to become an all rounded, commercially minded and ambitious legal entity.
- The first Legal Counsel in an exciting financial services company
- Commercially driven, and autonomous legal role