Banking & Financial Services - Treasury jobs
10 Matching Jobs
- LondonTemporary£150 - £200 per day (£38,997 - £51,996)
This role is primarily responsible for carrying out a bank reconciliation project within a busy Treasury department.
This role will involve liaising with many different stakeholders around the business and sometimes explaining difficult concepts to non-finance teams and senior management.
- Candidate will have previous experience of nostro recociliation.
- You are proactive and self managing.
Our client are looking to establish a risk function in their new Frankfurt Branch, reporting to the Head of Risk Control the VP Liquidity Risk Specialist will look after all Liquidity Risk issues including the ILAAP, LSREP, LCP and RRP.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- New role is a recently established Frankfurt branch of an international bank
- Chance to face off to the regulators and expand exposure and experience
Our client, who are relatively new to the London market have seen huge growth in the last 2 years and as a result are looking to expand their team with a new Financial Services Treasury Advisory Specialist.
They are keen to find people who are currently working within the sector and are able to partner with their existing clients to establish best practise treasury functions.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Chance to assist companies create best practise in their treasury function
- Growing business which you can be a key part of
Our client, a large recognised London based Banking Institution are looking to hire a Liquidity Risk Methodology AVP to join their growing team.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Growing Liquidity Risk Methodology team with a clear strategy
- Large recognised Banking institution
Our financial services client, a Global Brokerage firm, are currently looking to recruit an experienced Treasury and Liquidity Analyst.
LondonPermanent£140,000 - £155,000
- Varied liquidity role covering reporting, MI and risk
- Global Brokerage Firm
Our client, a global Financial Services, are looking to recruit a London based Divisional Treasurer to look after all requirements for the EMEA region.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Representing treasury for funding and liquidity oversight and regulation
- Main point of contact for capital management and risk framework
This London based International Bank are looking to recruit a Liquidity and Treasury Reporting Analyst to join the treasury team.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Reporting through to the Treasurer
- International Bank with a solid balance sheet
Our client, a retail bank, are looking to recruit a Treasury Reporting and Risk Analyst to join their London Team.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Varied Treasury Reporting and Risk Analyst
- High street retail bank who are going through a period of change
The Fund Solutions Dealer & Transaction Manager role is an exciting opportunity to be part of team whereby you will the primary point of contact for the banks existing and new fund clients.
DurhamPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- You will the primary point of contact for the banks existing and new fund client
- Delivering revenues and maximising client satisfaction
The role holder will be the day to day hands on management for the back office element of the Treasury function.
The role has a wide scope and therefore requires a significant level of attention to detail, organisational excellence and operational accuracy to ensure all processes are performed as and when required.
- Treasury Analyst
- Financial Services