Banking & Financial Services - Venture Capitalism & Private Equity jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Venture Capitalism & Private Equity jobs
- LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
I'm working with a Private Equity company based in London who are currently searching for a Investment Manager to focus on Real Estate investments.
City of LondonPermanent£90,000 - £120,000
- Real Estate experience essential
- M&A,or buyside investment experience essential
A large Chinese fund is seeking a Mandarin speaking Investment Manager with a background in FIG M&A to run their investments throughout the UK and Europe from London. This is an autonomous role with the idea to build a team around this individual. My client cannot sponsor Visas to work in the UK so full working rights are essential.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- FIG M&A Banker with full Mandarin language skills. Investments into FIG area
- Autonomous role with investments throughout Europe
An Institutional Investor is looking for a Senior Researcher who can advise the Infrastructure and Real Estate team heads on their Asset Allocation strategies.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- Macro-economic research of real estate and infrastructure sectors
- Experience of asset allocation strategy
An Institutional Investor is looking for a Head of Research who can advise the Infrastructure and Real Estate team heads on their Asset Allocation strategies.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Experience of preparing and recommending asset allocation strategies
- Experience of working in the Infrastructure and Real Estate Sectors
I'm currently working with a Private Equity business who are searching for an Investment Analyst who can focus on financial modelling the current portfolio.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Advanced excel modelling and financial analysis skills
- Experience in either renewable energy or technology
An exciting opportunity to join a growing renewable energy fund based in London to evaluate new solar investments. There is also an opportunity for an analyst to join with a salary of £45k. Prior experience in investments or advisory is desired.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing fund
- Knowledge and passion for the solar investment industry is a must
A Private Equity Firm based in London are looking for a new investment analyst who is fluent in a Nordic language.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- 1 - 3 years Private Equity, M&A or consultancy experience essential
- Fluent in a Nordic language essential
An Asian Private Equity Fund are in the process of searching for a Mandarin speaking Financial Modeller to focus on the Infrastructure sector.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £90,000
- Fluent Mandarin essential unable to provide sponsorship
- Strong financial modelling experience essential
I'm searching for an Investment Analyst to work with a Private Equity fund who invest into Real Estate, Healthcare and TMT.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £110,000
- Experience in either Real Estate, Healthcare or TMT beneficial
- 3 - 5 years Corporate Fiance, Consulting or Investment experience
A Venture Capital Fund that invest between £250,000 and £1million into into small, early-stage, emerging companies are looking for an Investment Manager with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Experience of investing into small, early-stage, emerging companies
- Experience of originating deals, minimum 5 years experience