Banking & Financial Services - Venture Capitalism & Private Equity jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Venture Capitalism & Private Equity jobs
- LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
A Private Equity fund that make investments between £1million and £5million into small businesses based in the UK are looking for an Investment Manager
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Buy-side experience of small or mid-cap transactions
- Accounting qualification would be beneficial
A Private Equity Fund based in Central London are searching for a post qual ACA from a top 10 accounting firms mid-market Restructuring team.
City of LondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- Private Equity fund who invest into distressed corporates or real estate
- Experience from mid-market restructuring teams
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an M&A associate with a focus on insurance to move to an international fund. This role is based on London and offers excellent exposure to investments as you will be working with senior insurance bankers in New York and be running the UK and European insurance investments.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Insurance M&A background is required. Minimum associate level
- Exciting opportunity to move to the buy-side with a focus on insurance investing
An Institutional Investor is looking for a Senior Researcher who can advise the Infrastructure and Real Estate team heads on their Asset Allocation strategies.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Macro-economic research of real estate and infrastructure sectors
- Experience of asset allocation strategy
I'm working with a Private Equity company based in London who are currently searching for a Investment Manager to focus on Real Estate investments.
City of LondonPermanent£90,000 - £120,000
- Real Estate experience essential
- M&A,or buyside investment experience essential
A large Chinese fund is seeking a Mandarin speaking Investment Manager with a background in FIG M&A to run their investments throughout the UK and Europe from London. This is an autonomous role with the idea to build a team around this individual. My client cannot sponsor Visas to work in the UK so full working rights are essential.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- FIG M&A Banker with full Mandarin language skills. Investments into FIG area
- Autonomous role with investments throughout Europe
An exciting opportunity to join a growing renewable energy fund based in London to evaluate new solar investments. There is also an opportunity for an analyst to join with a salary of £45k. Prior experience in investments or advisory is desired.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing fund
- Knowledge and passion for the solar investment industry is a must
A Private Equity Firm based in London are looking for a new investment analyst who is fluent in a Nordic language.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- 1 - 3 years Private Equity, M&A or consultancy experience essential
- Fluent in a Nordic language essential
An Asian Private Equity Fund are in the process of searching for a Mandarin speaking Financial Modeller to focus on the Infrastructure sector.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Fluent Mandarin essential unable to provide sponsorship
- Strong financial modelling experience essential
A Mid-Market Private Equity fund are searching for someone from a TS or CF Top 30 accounting/ consulting firm for a Portfolio Executive role that will be a combination of looking at new investments and working alongside the FD/ CFO of the portfolio companies to improve existing processes.
- TS or M&A Experience from top 30 Accountacy/ Consulting Firm
- Experience of multiple sectors and mid market beneficial