259 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£72,000 - £86,000
The development of 'Place' across the Falkland Islands, ensuring that the activities of Planning, Development, Regeneration, Leisure services and Corporate Programmes and Procurement operate in a co-ordinated manner to efficiently and enable the achievement of Government priorities.
- Director of Development & Commercial Services - Falkland Islands Government
- Detail orientated professional require for an on-island role
Over the last 26 years bpha has grown to be one of leading housing associations in the Home Counties. The organisation has strong governance, a healthy balance sheet, a strong commercial operating model and the future funding that allows it to invest for the future in order to fulfil its longer term ambitions
WarringtonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Executive Director for leading Housing Association in the Home Counties
- Are you a catalyst for change and continuous improvement with a commerical mind
Land & Partnerships Manager
ReadingPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Excellent opportunity for a Land Buyer looking to step up
- Opportunity to be part of an exciting growth stage for the organisation
The role is available for an experienced customer service manager with a good level of technical understanding from a background working on the tools. You will need to have an excellent technical knowledge for this role. You will be responsible for directly managing a small team of 5+ engineers, coordinating their diaries to make sure all remedial works are completed within the given time frames.
- Hands on experience / Site background experience required
- Team management experience in previous roles is a must have
The Customer Service Coordinator - 5* Region Residential Developer suitable for this position will ideally come from a background working for another residential developer in a customer focused position.
High WycombePermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Experience working within a residential developer or Coordinator role
- Excellent progression and further development available
Excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Manager to step up and support the Head of Customer Service.
Providing general support to Customer Service team and internal and external customers, providing technical advice where required.
Tunbridge WellsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Management opportunities within this role - offering excellent package
- Support to Head of Customer Services with strong technical understanding
Reporting to your Contracts Manager you will have autonomy to deliver the entire scheme of cleverly designed bespoke homes from ground through to customer journey.
A real chance for an experienced Site Manager to join a forward thinking developer and build some interesting homes.
Milton KeynesPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Join a bespoke niche developer in South London / Kent
- Fantastic opportunity for a Site Manager to run their own project
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading residential developer in the region with excellent prospects of progression.
GuildfordPermanent£55,000 - £80,000
- Fantastic opportunity for progression
- Leading national housebuilder
We are recruiting for a Programme Manager for a leading UK Highways organisation, to work in the South East offices and lead the teams across the business unit
- Leading organisation in the Highways sector
- Operations leader for the region
The Customer Service Manager - 5* Residential Developer suitable for this position will ideally come from a background working in trades and / or have a very good understanding of the technical processes involved in residential construction.
- Understanding of technical requirements and trades process
- Experienced with NHBC claims process
About Michael Page ConstructionMichael Page specialises in recruiting construction professionals across the UK.We've been finding jobs for candidates in this industry for a number of years, and have built up an enviable network of contacts to ensure that our construction job seekers have access to the best opportunities in the market.Our clients include main contractors, specialist sub-contractors, public sector bodies and design consultancies, spanning main build, civil engineering, housing, water and the rail industries.We recruit a range of permanent, temporary and contract construction jobs; titles include:
- Construction director
- Land director
- Commercial manager
- Construction planning
As part of PageGroup with 155 offices in 36 countries, we are always up-to-date with global trends in construction recruitment and are able to offer opportunities to job seekers looking to make an international move.Closer to home, our specialist construction teams have excellent local market knowledge, and are able to provide CV and industry advice to help you progress your career. Many of our consultants have worked in the construction industry, so have firsthand knowledge of what it's like to be a job seeker in your market.
- Project manager
- Property surveyor
- Quantity surveyor
- Site manager
You can browse all of the construction jobs we're currently recruiting here.
For construction career advice, or for more information on how we can help you to grow your team, please contact our Michael Page Construction team.
Latest jobsLand & Partnerships ManagerWarringtonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000Senior Customer Services Manager - National HousebuilderHigh WycombePermanent£50,000 - £55,000Site Manager - Residential ConstructionTunbridge WellsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000Assistant Site Manager - Residential experience essentialMilton KeynesPermanent£30,000 - £40,000Customer Service Operative - New Van, tools, phone and LaptopBromleyPermanent£32,000 - £35,000Customer Service Operative - Residential DeveloperReadingPermanent£30,000 - £35,000Construction DirectorSomersetPermanent£75,000 - £100,000Site ManagerCornwallPermanent£45,000 - £50,000Senior site managerDorsetPermanent£58,000 - £62,000View more jobs