256 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£72,000 - £86,000
The development of 'Place' across the Falkland Islands, ensuring that the activities of Planning, Development, Regeneration, Leisure services and Corporate Programmes and Procurement operate in a co-ordinated manner to efficiently and enable the achievement of Government priorities.
- Director of Development & Commercial Services - Falkland Islands Government
- Detail orientated professional require for an on-island role
Featured JobWarringtonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Leading a multi-disciplinary specialist team across the South
- Providing essential property and mineral resource management services
Land & Partnerships Manager
- Land Buying and Partnership experience is a pre-requisite
- Ability to identify and secure sites in line with the organisations' strategy
Over the last 26 years bpha has grown to be one of leading housing associations in the Home Counties. The organisation has strong governance, a healthy balance sheet, a strong commercial operating model and the future funding that allows it to invest for the future in order to fulfil its longer term ambitions
Featured JobWarringtonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Executive Director for leading Housing Association in the Home Counties
- Are you a catalyst for change and continuous improvement with a commerical mind
Development Project Manager
Featured JobSt. HelensPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Numerous roles for an exciting forward thinking organisation
- Development experience is essential
Head of Construction
Featured JobYeovilPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- One of the fastest Housing Contractors in the North West
- All-encompassing role with autonomy, responsibility and prospects
As Operations Director you will ensure all current and future projects are delivered in a time and effective manner. You will be empowered to manage, develop and mentor the Project Management Team (Project & Site) and Head of Technical Design; ensuring that the company culture, best working practices and standards are adhered to at all times. Previous project management and retail delivery experience within the commercial fit out sector is essential.
LiverpoolPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Opportunity to join a leading & premium international retail fit-out specialist
- Unique role for an experienced Operations Director with retail experience
Head of Development - Property and Housing
Milton KeynesPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Full responsibility of the Associations new homes programme
- Based in Liverpool
An experienced Quantity Surveyor is required for a large residential developer in the Milton Keynes area.
- Senior surveyor to run three projects
- Leading residential developer
About Michael Page ConstructionMichael Page specialises in recruiting construction professionals across the UK.We've been finding jobs for candidates in this industry for a number of years, and have built up an enviable network of contacts to ensure that our construction job seekers have access to the best opportunities in the market.Our clients include main contractors, specialist sub-contractors, public sector bodies and design consultancies, spanning main build, civil engineering, housing, water and the rail industries.We recruit a range of permanent, temporary and contract construction jobs; titles include:
- Construction director
- Land director
- Commercial manager
- Construction planning
As part of PageGroup with 155 offices in 36 countries, we are always up-to-date with global trends in construction recruitment and are able to offer opportunities to job seekers looking to make an international move.Closer to home, our specialist construction teams have excellent local market knowledge, and are able to provide CV and industry advice to help you progress your career. Many of our consultants have worked in the construction industry, so have firsthand knowledge of what it's like to be a job seeker in your market.
- Project manager
- Property surveyor
- Quantity surveyor
- Site manager
You can browse all of the construction jobs we're currently recruiting here.
For construction career advice, or for more information on how we can help you to grow your team, please contact our Michael Page Construction team.
Latest jobsHead of DevelopmentLiverpoolPermanent£55,000 - £65,000Senior Quantity SurveyorMilton KeynesPermanent£55,000 - £65,000Customer Care ManagerManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £45,000Land and Mineral Resources ManagerBristolPermanentAssistant Site ManagerSolihullPermanent£30,000 - £40,000Construction ManagerSouthamptonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000Freelance subcontract BuyerLeicestershireTemporary£350 - £450 per day (£90,993 - £116,991)Senior Site Manager - Residential ConstructionCity of LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000Finishing / Site Manager - Residential ConstructionEastbournePermanent£45,000 - £55,000View More Jobs