Construction - Birmingham jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Construction - Birmingham jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
- I am looking for a Technical Manager for a Spec Builder based in Birmingham
- The role will help shape a Technical Department.
- This is both a 'hands on' and managerial role and build orientated
- Technical Manager required for a developer based in Birmingham
- An Engineering bias is essential
The Design & Technical teams are involved in all aspects of housing design and innovation.
Key to the role is the ability to understand each site that is brought forward from our land team in terms of its site constraints and opportunities, planning obligations, planning conditions and have an overall strategic thinking of how to achieve effective planning permissions within the timescales set, to budget and to meet the businesses wider needs.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Technical Co-Ordinator with an engineering bias.
- Housebuilding background is essential
Customer Services Manager for a PLC developer based in Birmingham
BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Customer Care Manager required for a PLC developer
- A house building or main build construction is essential
Customer Care Technician for a developer based in the Midlands
BirminghamPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Customer Care Technician required for a developer
- Maintenence experience is essential
Our client, a leading name in the Social Housing New Build sector, require a Senior Contracts Manager to run several schemes encompassing traditional housing, apartment and extra-care facilities.
BirminghamPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Senior Contract Manager required for a major Social Housing contractor.
- Leading business in the Social Housing sector.
Project Director required by a leading contractor in the UK to lead a £20m division in the midlands focused on Private Residential Development schemes, funded by private investment.
BirminghamPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
- Project Director position overseeing a £20m p/l in the midlands.
- To lead on Private Residential Development schemes.
A leading housing association in the midlands requires a capable Development Director to help develop 5,000 homes over the next 10 years.
BirminghamPermanent£46,000 - £54,000
- Leading Housing Association in the midlands.
- Is looking for a Development Director.
I am looking to speak to Senior Engineers regarding a fantastic opportunity with a quality driven, volume house builder based in the West Midlands.
The role reports into a Technical Manager and will help drive and innovate the Technical/Engineering department.
- Senior Engineer required for a volume housebuilder based in Birmingham
- Housebuilding experience is essential
Our Birmingham based contractor is looking for an experienced Planner / Scheduler on the reactive and maintenance work streams.
- Highly Reputable National Contractor - Housing Repairs
- West Midlands Based
About Michael Page ConstructionMichael Page specialises in recruiting construction professionals across the UK.We've been finding jobs for candidates in this industry for a number of years, and have built up an enviable network of contacts to ensure that our construction job seekers have access to the best opportunities in the market.Our clients include main contractors, specialist sub-contractors, public sector bodies and design consultancies, spanning main build, civil engineering, housing, water and the rail industries.We recruit a range of permanent, temporary and contract construction jobs; titles include:
- Construction director
- Land director
- Commercial manager
- Construction planning
As part of PageGroup with 155 offices in 36 countries, we are always up-to-date with global trends in construction recruitment and are able to offer opportunities to job seekers looking to make an international move.Closer to home, our specialist construction teams have excellent local market knowledge, and are able to provide CV and industry advice to help you progress your career. Many of our consultants have worked in the construction industry, so have firsthand knowledge of what it's like to be a job seeker in your market.
- Project manager
- Property surveyor
- Quantity surveyor
- Site manager
You can browse all of the construction jobs we're currently recruiting here.
For construction career advice, or for more information on how we can help you to grow your team, please contact our Michael Page Construction team.
Latest jobsCustomer Care ManagerBirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £55,000Customer Care TechnicianBirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £27,000Project DirectorBirminghamPermanent£70,000 - £80,000Development DirectorBirminghamPermanent£90,000 - £100,000Senior EngineerBirminghamPermanent£46,000 - £54,000Planner / Scheduler - ResponsiveBirminghamTemporarySenior Project ManagerBirminghamPermanent£60,000 - £65,000Structural EngineerBirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £50,000Technical Co-ordinatorBirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £50,000View More Jobs