Construction - Bid Manager jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Bid Manager jobs
The main purpose of this role is to manage tender, bid and negotiation process on a range of construction projects, coordinating all the resources required to win work, close the contract and successfully transfer projects to the production teams.
Experienced candidates should have a good understanding of building legislation and industry knowledge, in particular from the new build residential market.
NorwichPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Managing tender, bid and negotiation process on a range of construction projects
- New Build Residential, Housing Knowledge essential
A leading Housing & Commercial maintenance contractor is looking for an experienced and capable Bid Manager, based at the regional office in Norwich.
- A leading maintenance & FM company with a national profile.
- Bid Manager with Social Housing & FM experience.
Formulating the bid strategy for the business, maintaining a vital assessment on the market for business proposals and identifying workable funding streams for services that meet our customer's needs and put personalising at the core of our business. Ensure that financial reporting meets required deadlines and standards, and ensure awareness of all relevant commercial needs of the service
- Bid Writing Manager
- Working for a Social Housing Contractor