Construction - Commercial Manager jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Commercial Manager jobs
- NorwichPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
We are working with a leading Civil Engineering contractor who are looking for a Commercial Manager to strengthen their capabilities and oversee a large portfolio in the Utilities sector looking after the East Anglia region, based around Norwich
LeedsPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Leading UK Infrastructure contractor
- Large recently secured Utilities contracts
Our client, a leading Contractor in the Social and Private Residential sectors, requires a capable Managing Quantity Surveyor to oversee a flagship PRS (Private Rental Sector) high-rise scheme in Leeds.
North West EnglandPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
- A leading contractor in the Social and Private Residential sectors.
- Leading on a flagship PRS Residential scheme in Yorkshire.
My client is a leading construction based in the North West that has a national presence, who has won a number of national multi-million pound projects that are looking to strengthen their procurement team by appointing a top tier Head of Procurement to develop the current procurement and supply chain area of the business.
LeicestershireTemporary£350 - £450 per day (£90,993 - £116,991)
- Head of Supply Chain
* The Sub-Contract Buyer will typically be responsible for procurement of 1 live project from Pre to Post Contract.
* The position is likely to suit a dynamic team player with a 'can do' attitude.
* An understanding of the construction process and industry standard procurement procedures is a pre-requisite of the role and a good understanding of standard construction forms of contract will be a distinct advantage.
East MidlandsPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Lead the development of Sub-Contract works packages.
- Work with the Contracts Manager and Operations Director in agreeing tender lists
In need for a skilled Commercial Manager with a background in Responsive Maintenance, you would have accountability of managing cost during a successfully ran project.
You will need to have worked on R&M works with experience in running a team through to completion of the project.
You must have experience working for a Main Contractor.
ExeterPermanent£80,000 - £95,000
- I am recruiting for a Quantity Survey for a Main Contractor - Responsive
- Well established Social Housing Contractor with over £50 million turnover
Commercial Director Premium Residential House-builder - Exeter. Building and Construction
A fantastic career opportunity to work for a leading National House builder as Commercial Director. The company specialises in private residential housing across the UK, with 14 Regional offices. With an Industry leading package on offer, coupled with clear path through to Senior Board/Regional level Management, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
City of LondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Working as a Commercial Director for Leading National Residential Housebuilder
- Clear career path through to Regional Board Management across the UK
Working on behalf of a national Tier 1 Housing contractor specialising in Planned and Responsive frameworks. They are seeking a Commercial Manager to join their London team and be a figure head in driving commercial activity across and P&L of circa £25m.
BristolPermanent£30,000 - £350,000
- circa £25m per annum London P&L
- Role growing into a Regional capacity with full commercial autonomy
Customer Care Team Technician (Private Developer) with leading national residential developer. Building and Construction. Exeter, South West. To rectify defects reported by purchasers within the company and NHBC warranty periods and continue the company's commitment to the customer journey.
BristolPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Customer Services Executive working for leading National Developer in Bristol
- Excellent opportunity, career progression & package on offer with household name
Michael Page Property and Construction operates across a number of Offices in the UK. We are looking for high calibre graduates / sales focused individuals to join our existing teams and progress from Consultant to Manager, Director and Managing Director. If you are interested in hearing more about opportunities in Bristol or London or would indeed like to meet up to discuss the opportunities, please contact Andrew James on 07917-734708.
- FTSE 250
- Marketing leading Plc in Bristol