Construction - Commercial Manager jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Commercial Manager jobs
- BathPermanent£65,000 - £90,000
Commercial Director High-End Private Residential Developer Bath. Building and Construction.
A unique opportunity to work for a newly established premium house builder as Commercial Director. The company specialises in spec housing developments across the South West. With an Industry leading package on offer, coupled with clear path through to Senior Board/Regional level Management, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
BirminghamPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Working as a Commercial Director for High-End Residential Housebuilder
- Unique opportunity working with a brand new business focused on quality
In need for a skilled Commercial Manager with a background in Planned Maintenance, you would have accountability of managing cost during a successfully ran project.
You will need to have worked on Planned works with experience in running a team through to completion of the project.
You must have experience working for a Main Contractor.
City of LondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- I am recruiting for a Commercial Manager for a Main Contractor - Planned Works
- Well established Social Housing Contractor with over £50 million turnover
Working on behalf of a national Tier 1 Housing contractor specialising in Planned and Responsive frameworks. They are seeking a Commercial Manager to join their London team and be a figure head in driving commercial activity across and P&L of circa £25m.
BristolPermanent£30,000 - £350,000
- circa £25m per annum London P&L
- Role growing into a Regional capacity with full commercial autonomy
Customer Care Team Technician (Private Developer) with leading national residential developer. Building and Construction. Exeter, South West. To rectify defects reported by purchasers within the company and NHBC warranty periods and continue the company's commitment to the customer journey.
BristolPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Customer Services Executive working for leading National Developer in Bristol
- Excellent opportunity, career progression & package on offer with household name
Michael Page Property and Construction operates across a number of Offices in the UK. We are looking for high calibre graduates / sales focused individuals to join our existing teams and progress from Consultant to Manager, Director and Managing Director. If you are interested in hearing more about opportunities in Bristol or London or would indeed like to meet up to discuss the opportunities, please contact Andrew James on 07917-734708.
North West EnglandPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- FTSE 250
- Marketing leading Plc in Bristol
The Commercial Manager is part of the Wider Leadership Team who leads the provision of commercial support services across their Business Directorate. The role requires a commercial professional with experience of operating in a sensitive and challenging sector. The individual is able to command respect across the business by leading the development and implementation of policies, processes, procedures and behaviours to create value and safeguard commercial interests.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Commercial Manager
I'm looking for an exceptional Senior Contracts Manager for a Northampton based Developer.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- NHBC National House Developer with focus on quality of build and customer care
- Industry leading salary and package available for the successful candidate
I am seeking a Regional Commercial Manager to have full commercial responsibility and be accountable for a P&L of £24pa. £75,000 - £85,000 + package.
BarnsleyPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Commercial lead & figure head in business unit
- Sussion planning to progress and beome a Member of the Board
We are working with a leading Utilities & Energy provider who are looking to appoint a Commercial Manager to act as the Lead Quantity Surveyor within their business based of out the Barnsley area, to oversee a number of high profile contracts.
FalkirkPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Leading Industrial & Utilities provider
- Chance to lead and develop the Commercial division
We are working with a Top 5 leading infrastructure contractor who are looking for a Commercial Manager to strengthen their capabilities in the Utilities sector looking after the Central Belt area in Scotland
- Leading UK Infrastructure contractor
- Large recently secured Utilities contract