Construction - Commercial Manager jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Commercial Manager jobs
- PrestonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
We are working with a leading Civil Engineering contractor who are looking for a Managing QS to strengthen their capabilities and oversee a large portfolio in the Civils sector looking after the Northern/North West region
LeedsPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Leading UK Infrastructure contractor
- Large recently secured Civil Engineering contracts
Our client, a leading Contractor in the Social and Private Residential sectors, requires a capable Managing Quantity Surveyor to oversee a flagship PRS (Private Rental Sector) high-rise scheme in Leeds.
BirminghamPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- A leading contractor in the Social and Private Residential sectors.
- Leading on a flagship PRS Residential scheme in Yorkshire.
A Regional Commercial Manager is required by one of our most prestigious clients to spearhead their midlands operations (£30m t/o) responsible for a portfolio of maintenance and refurbishment contracts, based in Birmingham.
East MidlandsPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Major contractor in the housing and facilities management sector.
- Looking for a Regional Commercial Manager based in Birmingham.
In need for a skilled Commercial Manager with a background in Responsive Maintenance, you would have accountability of managing cost during a successfully ran project.
You will need to have worked on R&M works with experience in running a team through to completion of the project.
You must have experience working for a Main Contractor.
LiverpoolTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- I am recruiting for a Quantity Survey for a Main Contractor - Responsive
- Well established Social Housing Contractor with over £50 million turnover
A leading social housing provider looking for a Head of Asset Management to take a lead on the strategy for the housing stock.
ExeterPermanent£80,000 - £95,000
- Head of Asset Strategy
- Social Housing
Commercial Director Premium Residential House-builder - Exeter. Building and Construction
A fantastic career opportunity to work for a leading National House builder as Commercial Director. The company specialises in private residential housing across the UK, with 14 Regional offices. With an Industry leading package on offer, coupled with clear path through to Senior Board/Regional level Management, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
City of LondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Working as a Commercial Director for Leading National Residential Housebuilder
- Clear career path through to Regional Board Management across the UK
Working on behalf of a national Tier 1 Housing contractor specialising in Planned and Responsive frameworks. They are seeking a Commercial Manager to join their London team and be a figure head in driving commercial activity across and P&L of circa £25m.
BristolPermanent£30,000 - £350,000
- circa £25m per annum London P&L
- Role growing into a Regional capacity with full commercial autonomy
Customer Care Team Technician (Private Developer) with leading national residential developer. Building and Construction. Exeter, South West. To rectify defects reported by purchasers within the company and NHBC warranty periods and continue the company's commitment to the customer journey.
BristolPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Customer Services Executive working for leading National Developer in Bristol
- Excellent opportunity, career progression & package on offer with household name
Michael Page Property and Construction operates across a number of Offices in the UK. We are looking for high calibre graduates / sales focused individuals to join our existing teams and progress from Consultant to Manager, Director and Managing Director. If you are interested in hearing more about opportunities in Bristol or London or would indeed like to meet up to discuss the opportunities, please contact Andrew James on 07917-734708.
North West EnglandPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- FTSE 250
- Marketing leading Plc in Bristol
The Commercial Manager is part of the Wider Leadership Team who leads the provision of commercial support services across their Business Directorate. The role requires a commercial professional with experience of operating in a sensitive and challenging sector. The individual is able to command respect across the business by leading the development and implementation of policies, processes, procedures and behaviours to create value and safeguard commercial interests.
- Commercial Manager