Construction - Construction Director jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Construction Director jobs
- Featured JobSt. HelensPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
Head of Construction
St. HelensPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- One of the fastest Housing Contractors in the North West
- All-encompassing role with autonomy, responsibility and prospects
Director of Construction
LondonPermanent£100,000 - £130,000
- One of the fastest growing Building Contractors in the North West
- Responsibility to lead and develop this exciting New Build Division
As the Senior Construction Manager you will responsible to ensure the successful delivery of this high profile, Residential led Mixed Use scheme in London. You will be coordinating internal and external teams and manage the work of the Main Contractor.
In order to be considered you must demonstrate a strong experience of working for a Main Contractor, possibly a House Builder (on London sites), on complex London based Residential projects.
LondonPermanent£120,000 - £150,000
- You must have delivered complex, Residential led Mixed Use schemes in London;
- A previous experience for a Main Contractor is preferable .
As Construction Director you will be coordinating internal disciplines to ensure the successful completion of each project and will also be accountable to manage all external parties involved in the delivery phase.
BirminghamPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
- Successful track record in managing the construction phase of £100m+ schemes;
- You must demonstrate a thorough understanding of the London Residential market.
A leading housing association in the midlands requires a capable Development Director to help develop 5,000 homes over the next 10 years.
BournemouthPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Leading Housing Association in the midlands.
- Is looking for a Development Director.
Residential construction on the south coast growing at a rapid pace. Our client is at the centre of this growth, they are an established reputable brand with enviable results and ambitious plans to expand.
This role will be integral to the future plans for this business driving, quality and productivity across the region.
Construction Manager - Established, Growing Developer - Bournemouth - Building and Construction
CheltenhamPermanent£85,000 - £100,000
- Role oversees the entire region with Contracts Manager reporting to this role
- Experience in a developer working as a Constrcution/Contracts Manager essential
Regional Build Director - National Residential Homes Developer. Building and Construction. Location: Cheltenham, United Kingdom
To manage the construction team in accordance with the Company's build best practice manual, ensuring that the programmed build dates are achieved for individual properties, sites and the region as a whole and that the properties are constructed to the highest standard.
City of LondonPermanent
- Regional Build Director - National Residential Homes Developer based nr. Bristol
- Working for a leading household name synonymous with building quality homes
My client is looking for an L&D Manager to join our Human Resources team in our office based in London. you will act as the expert, advisor and key contact to a specific business area in all matters relating to learning and development. To make a real difference to business performance by working closely with line management and individuals to interpret, design and evaluate learning and development interventions that meet the business needs
BirminghamPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Learning & Development
Project Director required by a leading contractor in the UK to lead a £20m division in the midlands focused on Private Residential Development schemes, funded by private investment.
LeicestershirePermanent£70,000 - £85,000
- Project Director position overseeing a £20m p/l in the midlands.
- To lead on Private Residential Development schemes.
As Associate Construction Director you will lead a team to deliver quality homes as part of a UK business.
You will foster close working relationships with other function heads and in particularly Customer Service and Sales as you look to deliver homes to an end user with the best experience available.
Quality is essential !
- Associate Construction Director for a PLC developer
- Ideal for a Senior Contract/Production Manager looking for progression