Construction - Construction Director jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Construction Director jobs
- Featured JobBedfordPermanent
Over the last 26 years bpha has grown to be one of leading housing associations in the Home Counties. The organisation has strong governance, a healthy balance sheet, a strong commercial operating model and the future funding that allows it to invest for the future in order to fulfil its longer term ambitions
Featured JobSt. HelensPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Executive Director for leading Housing Association in the Home Counties
- Are you a catalyst for change and continuous improvement with a commerical mind
Head of Construction
BirminghamPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
- One of the fastest Housing Contractors in the North West
- All-encompassing role with autonomy, responsibility and prospects
A leading housing association in the midlands requires a capable Development Director to help develop 5,000 homes over the next 10 years.
NottinghamPermanent£90,000 - £110,000
- Leading Housing Association in the midlands.
- Is looking for a Development Director.
Construction Director for a Midlands based quality developer.
BirminghamPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Construction Director for a quality focussed developer based in the Midlands
- Housebuilding expereince is critical
Project Director required by a leading contractor in the UK to lead a £20m division in the midlands focused on Private Residential Development schemes, funded by private investment.
St. HelensPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- Project Director position overseeing a £20m p/l in the midlands.
- Working for a major housing contractor.
Director of Construction
LondonPermanent£100,000 - £130,000
- One of the fastest growing Building Contractors in the North West
- Responsibility to lead and develop this exciting New Build Division
As the Senior Construction Manager you will responsible to ensure the successful delivery of this high profile, Residential led Mixed Use scheme in London. You will be coordinating internal and external teams and manage the work of the Main Contractor.
In order to be considered you must demonstrate a strong experience of working for a Main Contractor, possibly a House Builder (on London sites), on complex London based Residential projects.
LondonPermanent£120,000 - £150,000
- You must have delivered complex, Residential led Mixed Use schemes in London;
- A previous experience for a Main Contractor is preferable .
As Construction Director you will be coordinating internal disciplines to ensure the successful completion of each project and will also be accountable to manage all external parties involved in the delivery phase.
BournemouthPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Successful track record in managing the construction phase of £100m+ schemes;
- You must demonstrate a thorough understanding of the London Residential market.
Residential construction on the south coast growing at a rapid pace. Our client is at the centre of this growth, they are an established reputable brand with enviable results and ambitious plans to expand.
This role will be integral to the future plans for this business driving, quality and productivity across the region.
Construction Manager - Established, Growing Developer - Bournemouth - Building and Construction
CheltenhamPermanent£85,000 - £100,000
- Role oversees the entire region with Contracts Manager reporting to this role
- Experience in a developer working as a Constrcution/Contracts Manager essential
Regional Build Director - National Residential Homes Developer. Building and Construction. Location: Cheltenham, United Kingdom
To manage the construction team in accordance with the Company's build best practice manual, ensuring that the programmed build dates are achieved for individual properties, sites and the region as a whole and that the properties are constructed to the highest standard.
- Regional Build Director - National Residential Homes Developer based nr. Bristol
- Working for a leading household name synonymous with building quality homes