Construction - Construction Planning jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Construction Planning jobs
The role of Technical Manager - Leading Residential Developer - is based in the Eastleigh area along the South Coast.
This position will be focusing on the individual's ability to join and oversee an established Technical team, whilst reporting into the Technical Director. You will be responsible for authorising designs
LutonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Residential Development experience is a MUST HAVE to be considered for the role
- Excellent Management skills and technical knowledge required
The main purpose of this role is to lead on all design and technical related matters to support the bid process through to the signing of contracts. Working in a cooperative pre-construction team you will have the opportunity to gain vast exposure with the business.
Experienced candidates should have a good understanding of building legislation and industry knowledge, in particular from the new build residential market.
LondonPermanent£8,000 - £80,000
- Leading technical role supporting the bid process through to signing of contract
- Must have previous experience as pre-development manager in a contractor
Head of Technical, Building and Construction
Head of Technical required to manage the technical department, ensuring all sites within the department's responsibility have the full design, engineering and technical information necessary to complete each development on time and within budget.
To co-ordinate and manage externally appointed professionals to complete each development on time and on budget.
- Head of Techncial required for a leading HA with significant pipeline
- Timber frame and trad build experience essential
Our Birmingham based contractor is looking for an experienced Planner / Scheduler on the reactive and maintenance work streams.
SwanleyPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- Highly Reputable National Contractor - Housing Repairs
- West Midlands Based
Pre-construction Design Manager required for a leading firm within the Building and Construction industry with tremendous growth prospects and a strong development pipeline over the next five years.
Potential to grow within the firm over the short to mid-term.
Located in Swanley.
LancashireTemporary£12 - £14 per hour (£24,958 - £29,118)
- One of the UK's leading providers of refurbished and new build living solutions
- Pipeline depth of £800m of projects
Works Scheduler/Planner - Lancashire
Stoke on TrentPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Excellent temporary opportunity with leading social housing provider
- Potential to go permanent
We are looking for a Planner to join a newly established team on a large 4 year Civil Engineering scheme for a leading infrastructure contractor based around Stoke.
- Leading Infrastructure contractor
- Large 4 year civil engineering contract
Our Contractor in the Nottinghamshire and Birmingham areas are looking for an interim Reactive Scheduler/Planner for a period of 4 months initially with a very high possibility of it turning permanent.
- Reputable Social Housing Contractor
- Midlands Based
Our client is looking for an Interim DLO Supervisor to provide an excellent repairs service for the organisation - responsive, high performing, and cost effective, for a period of 3 months.
It needs to be safe, continuously improving and meet and exceed the expectations of customers.
To supervise the DLO service and Facility Management client team and the DLO.
- Interim DLO Manager
- Reputable Housing Provider