Construction - Contract Manager jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Contract Manager jobs
- SheffieldPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
We are working with a leading infrastructure contractor to recruit a Project Manager to manage a large contract within the Utilities sector
The Project Manager will be based in South Yorkshire and will have extensive waste water infrastructure experience. They will be responsible for all Operational and Commercial elements of the project with support from the Project and Commercial teams
High WycombePermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- leading Infrastructure Contractor with healthy order book
- Large Water Framework
Excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Manager to step up and support the Head of Customer Service.
Providing general support to Customer Service team and internal and external customers, providing technical advice where required.
BerkshirePermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- Management opportunities within this role - offering excellent package
- Support to Head of Customer Services with strong technical understanding
This business is known as being one of the South's best and most reputable developers. They are looking to add a passionate and talented Contracts Manager to join them.
The projects are design led, designed to suit the sites and don't use standard house types. This makes the projects challenging and interesting and creates a product to proud of.
KentPermanent£75,000 - £80,000
- Established & reputable, large regional developer building quality homes
- Applicants must have be a multi-site PM or Contracts Manager for a housebuilder
An exciting opportunity for a Contracts Manager to oversee and be overall responsible for the delivery of fit-out projects for my client. Ensuring that projects of the highest standard are delivered to deadlines and budgets whilst maintaining health, safety and environment standards. You will manage multiple projects from end to end concurrently.
NottinghamPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- One of the most efficient and reliable fit out and finishing companies
- Opportunity for a Contracts Manager in Kent
Senior Contract Manager required for a quality and customer focused house builder based in the East Midlands.
House building experience is essential.
AlfretonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Outstanding opportunity to work for a quality focussed developer.
- Progression and professional development is available in abundance!
We are working with a leading Utilities contractor who work across the East Midlands/South Yorkshire region
The Operations Manager will have extensive Utilities & Electricity experience. They will be responsible for all Operational and Commercial elements of the project with support from the Project manager and the Commercial Manager
WokinghamPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- leading Utilities Contractor
- Large Framework for the next 5 years
Our client is an established Sub Contractor based in Wokingham. Due to business growth and superb year on year results they are looking to grow their team
Contracts Manager/Business Development. Niche Contractor
GloucestershirePermanent£55,000 - £58,000
- Working for a well established niche contractor in Wokingham
- Must have a strong construction background and network
The Site Manager will have overall responsibility the site and will liaise with the senior team to deliver high quality work. They will over see all areas of the build from setting out, infrastructure works, groundwork, construction through to completion and handover. They must also organise the work of the site team, control the attendance and number of subcontractors on site, resolve queries and problems and hold regular site meetings.
ChorleyPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Chance to work for one of the UK's leading house builders.
- Career focused oppurtunity to develop in Residential Construction.
Newly created Production Manager role to support the continued growth of one the of the North Wests most exciting, Award Winning Residential Developers.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Newly created position of Production Director to support continued growth
- Privately owned, luxury 5* housebuilder based in the North West
A new opportunity to join a leading social housing provider working within the asset management team directly responsible for the planned works programme for repairs and maintenance across the housing stock.
- Planned Works Contract Manager
- Leading Social Housing Provider