Construction - Contract Manager jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Contract Manager jobs
- ManchesterPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
Head of Customer Support - Leading Housing Provider
High WycombePermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- An excellent opportunity to lead tenancy enforcement and customer support
- Must have social housing background to be considered
Excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Manager to step up and support the Head of Customer Service.
Providing general support to Customer Service team and internal and external customers, providing technical advice where required.
WokinghamPermanent£35,000 - £55,000
- Management opportunities within this role - offering excellent package
- Support to Head of Customer Services with strong technical understanding
Our client is an established Sub Contractor based in Wokingham. Due to business growth and superb year on year results they are looking to grow their team
Contracts Manager/Business Development. Niche Contractor
ChorleyPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Working for a well established niche contractor in Wokingham
- Must have a strong construction background and network
Newly created Production Manager role to support the continued growth of one the of the North Wests most exciting, Award Winning Residential Developers.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Newly created position of Production Director to support continued growth
- Privately owned, luxury 5* housebuilder based in the North West
A new opportunity to join a leading social housing provider working within the asset management team directly responsible for the planned works programme for repairs and maintenance across the housing stock.
LeicestershirePermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Planned Works Contract Manager
- Leading Social Housing Provider
Contract Manager for a 5* Developer based in Leicester
New build housing is essential.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Contract manager for a 5*Housebuilder
- New Build Housing is essential
Contract Manager for a 5* Developer based in Northampton.
New build housing is essential.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- NHBC National House Developer with focus on quality of build and customer care
- Industry leading salary and package available for the successful candidate
Input into risk/opportunities register.
Implement actions to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities.
Site instructions in consultation with the commercial team.
Respond to CVI in good time.
SurreyPermanent£35,000 - £55,000
- I am recruiting for an exceptional Project & Site Manager for a Main Contractor
- High Rise walk-ups.
We are currently working with one of the most innovative and forward thinking window manufacturers and installers in the UK.
Contracts Manager - High end Window Manufacturer & Installer - Surrey - Building and Construction
BerkshirePermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- High quality product and an established, growing business
- Candidates must have worked in the sector or within a similar sector
This business is known as being one of the South's best and most reputable developers. They are looking to add a passionate and talented Contracts Manager to join them.
The projects are design led, designed to suit the sites and don't use standard house types. This makes the projects challenging and interesting and creates a product to proud of.
- Established & reputable, large regional developer building quality homes
- Applicants must have be a multi-site PM or Contracts Manager for a housebuilder