Construction - Contract Manager jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Contract Manager jobs
- LiverpoolTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
A leading social housing provider looking for Head of Asset Management to manage the Delivery and Operational elements for the housing stock.
North West EnglandPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Head of Asset Delivery
- Social Housing
5* Contracts Manager / Award Winning Residential Developer North West of England. Building and Construction.
SheffieldPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- National Housing Developer with focus on quality of build and customer care
- Market leading salary and package availble for the successful candidate
We are working with a leading infrastructure contractor to recruit a Project Manager to manage a large contract within the Utilities sector
The Project Manager will be based in South Yorkshire and will have extensive waste water infrastructure experience. They will be responsible for all Operational and Commercial elements of the project with support from the Project and Commercial teams
BerkshirePermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- leading Infrastructure Contractor with healthy order book
- Large Water Framework
This business is known as being one of the South's best and most reputable developers. They are looking to add a passionate and talented Contracts Manager to join them.
The projects are design led, designed to suit the sites and don't use standard house types. This makes the projects challenging and interesting and creates a product to proud of.
LeedsPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Established & reputable, large regional developer building quality homes
- Applicants must have be a multi-site PM or Contracts Manager for a housebuilder
We are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager for a regional Civil Engineering contractor, with a number of recent contract wins in the Yorkshire area
SwindonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Leading Civil Engineering contractor
- Contracts Manager to lead site activities
The chance for a motivated Contracts Supervisor has arisen within an established Contractor in the Swindon region. It is essential that you have had experience of working within Social Housing in a Voids and small works environment.
Milton KeynesPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Fantastic opportunity for permanent Contract Supervisor - VOIDs and Small Works
- Well established Social Housing Contractor with over £70 million turnover
An opportunity for an ambitious painting and decorating Contracts Supervisor has arisen with an established national organisation.
North LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Painting and Decorating Contracts supervisor withihn Social Housing
- Working for a UK leading Main Contractor
Our client are a specialist Civil Engineering & Piling contractor who work across the country. They pride them selves on delivering their projects to their clients standards which has lead to the growth and success of their business. They are looking for a Senior Contracts Manager who will come on board and embrace their values
South West LondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- Specialist Civil Engineering/Foundations Contractor
- Large project and operational responsibility
Homes Delivery Manager - New Build. The ultimate delivery of multiple building and maintenance projects from engagement with the customer/client to completion and aftercare.
- To lead the overall Homes delivery team - variety of mixed tenure schemes
- Fast track to Directorship
My client is looking for a Senior Contracts Manager to head up the planned side of a DLO. If you have dealt with planned investment / capital works, have a technical background, are commercially astute and enjoy managing a team then this role will definitely be of interest to you.
- An ever growing DLO with vast future growth plans.
- An enjoyable working enviornment.