Construction - Contract Manager jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Contract Manager jobs
- LiverpoolPermanent£43,000 - £45,000
A new opportunity to join a leading social housing provider working within the asset management team directly responsible for the planned works programme for repairs and maintenance across the housing stock.
WokinghamPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Planned Works Contract Manager
- Leading Social Housing Provider
Our client is an established Sub Contractor based in Wokingham. Due to business growth and superb year on year results they are looking to grow their team
Contracts Manager/Business Development. Niche Contractor
LeicestershirePermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Working for a well established niche contractor in Wokingham
- Must have a strong construction background and network
Contract Manager for a 5* Developer based in Leicester
New build housing is essential.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Contract manager for a 5*Housebuilder
- New Build Housing is essential
Contract Manager for a 5* Developer based in Northampton.
New build housing is essential.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- NHBC National House Developer with focus on quality of build and customer care
- Industry leading salary and package available for the successful candidate
Input into risk/opportunities register.
Implement actions to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities.
Site instructions in consultation with the commercial team.
Respond to CVI in good time.
ChorleyPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- I am recruiting for an exceptional Project & Site Manager for a Main Contractor
- High Rise walk-ups.
Newly created Production Manager role to support the continued growth of one the of the North Wests most exciting, Award Winning Residential Developers.
SheffieldPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Newly created position of Production Director to support continued growth
- Privately owned, luxury 5* housebuilder based in the North West
We are working with a leading Utilities provider who work across the whole Yorkshire region
The role is within a busy delivery team of a growing multi utility company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and leading a team to ensure all projects have all the required approvals in place to enable the construction of the works in line with customer requirements.
SurreyPermanent£35,000 - £55,000
- leading Utilities Provider
- Large Framework for the next 5 years
We are currently working with one of the most innovative and forward thinking window manufacturers and installers in the UK.
Contracts Manager - High end Window Manufacturer & Installer - Surrey - Building and Construction
BerkshirePermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- High quality product and an established, growing business
- Candidates must have worked in the sector or within a similar sector
This business is known as being one of the South's best and most reputable developers. They are looking to add a passionate and talented Contracts Manager to join them.
The projects are design led, designed to suit the sites and don't use standard house types. This makes the projects challenging and interesting and creates a product to proud of.
Kingston upon ThamesTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
- Established & reputable, large regional developer building quality homes
- Applicants must have be a multi-site PM or Contracts Manager for a housebuilder
Contracts Manager will input service specifications and will tender and procure processes including negotiation and monitoring of the Contract. The right candidate will monitor and review service level agreements particularly KPI's and dashboards within the organisation.
- Monitor contracted Property Services within Healthcare
- Review the service level agreements, particularly KPI's