Construction - Contract Manager jobs
27 Matching Jobs
Contract Manager jobs
- SurreyPermanent£35,000 - £55,000
We are currently working with one of the most innovative and forward thinking window manufacturers and installers in the UK.
Contracts Manager - High end Window Manufacturer & Installer - Surrey - Building and Construction
South West EnglandPermanent£52,000 - £60,000
- High quality product and an established, growing business
- Candidates must have worked in the sector or within a similar sector
My client's a recognised Leading National Developer who looks to develop a top quality product, they're looking for someone who reflects this and will help push the company on a upward trajectory.
This Position will require the individual to travel throughout the South West and visit each site on a weekly basis but based out of the Regional Exeter Office.
BerkshirePermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- Forward thinking company
- Great pipe line of work
This business is known as being one of the South's best and most reputable developers. They are looking to add a passionate and talented Contracts Manager to join them.
The projects are design led, designed to suit the sites and don't use standard house types. This makes the projects challenging and interesting and creates a product to proud of.
Kingston upon ThamesTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
- Established & reputable, large regional developer building quality homes
- Applicants must have be a multi-site PM or Contracts Manager for a housebuilder
Contracts Manager will input service specifications and will tender and procure processes including negotiation and monitoring of the Contract. The right candidate will monitor and review service level agreements particularly KPI's and dashboards within the organisation.
ChorleyPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Monitor contracted Property Services within Healthcare
- Review the service level agreements, particularly KPI's
Newly created Production Manager role to support the continued growth of one the of the North Wests most exciting, Award Winning Residential Developers.
- Newly created position of Production Director to support continued growth
- Privately owned, luxury 5* housebuilder based in the North West
As the Operations Manager (planned, responsive and voids) you will provide strong and visible leadership to the Property Services department working closely with the Senior Management Team ensuring the Capital works programme, Regeneration programmes run efficiently and effectively. The main aims of this role are to achieve high levels of performance, productivity, cost effectiveness, value for money and quality.
LeedsPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Exceptional Contracts Manager for a Main Contractor
- Great opportunity to work for a Social Housing Contractor - Planned/Responsive
We are working with a leading Infrastructure contractor who work across the whole Yorkshire region
The Operations Manager will have extensive Utilities & Civils experience. They will be responsible for all Operational and Commercial elements of the project with support from the Project manager and the Commercial Manager
LeedsPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- leading Infrastructure Contractor
- Large Framework for the next 5 years
We are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager for a regional Civil Engineering contractor, with a number of recent contract wins in the Yorkshire area
NorthamptonshirePermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- Leading Civil Engineering contractor
- Contracts Manager to lead site activities
Contract Manager for a 5* Developer based in Northampton.
New build housing is essential.
North West EnglandPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- NHBC National House Developer with focus on quality of build and customer care
- Industry leading salary and package available for the successful candidate
5* Contracts Manager / Award Winning Residential Developer North West of England. Building and Construction.
- National Housing Developer with focus on quality of build and customer care
- Market leading salary and package availble for the successful candidate