Construction - Contract Manager jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Contract Manager jobs
- WokinghamPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
Our client is an established Sub Contractor based in Wokingham. Due to business growth and superb year on year results they are looking to grow their team
Contracts Manager/Business Development. Niche Contractor
High WycombePermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Working for a well established niche contractor in Wokingham
- Must have a strong construction background and network
Excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Manager to step up and support the Head of Customer Service.
Providing general support to Customer Service team and internal and external customers, providing technical advice where required.
ManchesterPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- Management opportunities within this role - offering excellent package
- Support to Head of Customer Services with strong technical understanding
Head of Customer Support - Leading Housing Provider
GloucestershirePermanent£55,000 - £58,000
- An excellent opportunity to lead tenancy enforcement and customer support
- Must have social housing background to be considered
The Site Manager will have overall responsibility the site and will liaise with the senior team to deliver high quality work. They will over see all areas of the build from setting out, infrastructure works, groundwork, construction through to completion and handover. They must also organise the work of the site team, control the attendance and number of subcontractors on site, resolve queries and problems and hold regular site meetings.
NorwichPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Chance to work for one of the UK's leading house builders.
- Career focused oppurtunity to develop in Residential Construction.
The chance for a motivated and commercially minded Team Leader/Planner-Scheduler has arisen within an established Main contractor the Norwich region. My client is setting up a brand new team as they are winning more project in the East Midlands. This particular position is a permanent reactive Maintenance project therefore please don't apply unless you have such experience with a competitor.
ChorleyPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Fantastic opportunity for permanent Team Leader / Planner-Scheduler (Reactive)
- Well established Social Housing Contractor with over £30 million turnover
Newly created Production Manager role to support the continued growth of one the of the North Wests most exciting, Award Winning Residential Developers.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Newly created position of Production Director to support continued growth
- Privately owned, luxury 5* housebuilder based in the North West
A new opportunity to join a leading social housing provider working within the asset management team directly responsible for the planned works programme for repairs and maintenance across the housing stock.
LeicestershirePermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Planned Works Contract Manager
- Leading Social Housing Provider
Contract Manager for a 5* Developer based in Leicester
New build housing is essential.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Contract manager for a 5*Housebuilder
- New Build Housing is essential
Contract Manager for a 5* Developer based in Northampton.
New build housing is essential.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- NHBC National House Developer with focus on quality of build and customer care
- Industry leading salary and package available for the successful candidate
Input into risk/opportunities register.
Implement actions to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities.
Site instructions in consultation with the commercial team.
Respond to CVI in good time.
- I am recruiting for an exceptional Project & Site Manager for a Main Contractor
- High Rise walk-ups.