Construction - Estimator jobs
13 Matching Jobs
- BoltonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
Our client is a leading multi disciplinary contractor who is now looking for an experienced Senior Estimator to work on a variety of Civil Engineering & Utilities schemes working out of the office in the North West
LutonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Leading Civil Engineering contractor
- Working on a range of heavy civils and utilities tenders
The main purpose of this role is to establish an accurate cost of a variety of tender bids prior to adjudication
Experienced candidates should have a good understanding of building legislation and industry knowledge, in particular from the new build residential market.
NorwichPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Commercially minded estimator with residential experience required
- Social Housing / Care Home project experience essential
A leading Housing maintenance and FM company with a national portfolio of contracts are looking for an estimator, based at their office in Norwich.
BristolPermanent£50,000 - £62,000
- Leading maintenance and FM company in the UK.
- Require a capable Estimator, based in Norwich.
We are currently recruiting for a Managing Estimator for a leading contractor in the Highways sector, on contracts based out of the Bristol area
BristolPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Leading Highways Contractor
- Senior role to lead the Estimating/Bid team
M&E Building Services 5* Modular Build Developer. CIBSE. 5* Modular Build Developer. Bristol. Building and Construction.
M&E Building Services Manager is required for an innovative and award winning modular build residential developer who are using modern methods of construction. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of the future of construction, using methods which are at the forefront of design and build.
BristolPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Innovative Modular Build Devloper looking for an experienced M&E professional
- Real career progression and growth on offer for the successful candidate
Electrical Estimator Premium Repairs & Maintenance Contractor. Bristol. Building and Construction.
Estimator is required for a well-established Repairs & Maintenance company based in Bristol. The successful Estimator will have a minimum of 5 years of experience as an Estimator working in the Construction industry on tenders for projects in the Commercial, Domestic and Educational sectors. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who are continually expanding.
BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Excellent quality driven and customer focused organization based in Bristol
- Unrivalled amount of work across the South West with new and exisitng contracts
Senior Estimator required for a Developer based in Birmingham.
LeedsPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Senior Estimator required for a house builder in Birmingham
- Experience of groundworks is preferable.
I am looking for a Senior Estimator with experience within New Build Housing to join a fantastic developer based in Yorkshire.
MerseysidePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Senior Estimator required
- New Build housing background is essential
Estimator - Social Housing - Property and Housing
- Working for an inhouse maintenance team of a leading social housing provider
- Permanent opportunity
My Client is currently looking to recruit an Estimator for their Leeds or Doncaster office. Candidates should ideally be able to deliver the right net cost, on time, to the highest quality and accuracy
- Market leading Social Hoiusing provider currently seeking an estimator
- 6 months work with a view to a permanent position