Construction - HSE&Q jobs
8 Matching Jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
Customer Services Manager for a PLC developer based in Birmingham
StaffordshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Customer Care Manager required for a PLC developer
- A house building or main build construction is essential
Customer Care Inspector for a PLC Developer based in the West Midlands.
The role requires a great eye for detail in ensuring a seamless handover of a house to the customer.
WorcesterPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Customer Care Inspector for a PLC developer based in the Midlands
- A housing background and a keen eye for detail are ESSENTIAL.
Our client is a leading infrastructure contractor, and looking for a Health & Safety Manager to oversee all Highways health & safety matters in the Midlands/South regions across Worcestershire, Coventry, Reading, and Farnborough
NottinghamPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Leading Infrastructure contractor in the Highways sector
- HSE Management role
Customer Services Manager for a PLC developer based in Nottingham
Milton KeynesPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Customer Services Manager required for a house builder
- housing or house building is essential
Customer Care Manager-Office Based. This role will manage a team of co-ordinators and will be the first contact point for customers.
The role requires experience of New Build Housing and would suit an experienced Customer Services Manager or a Senior Co-ordinator looking to transition into a bigger role.
Milton KeynesPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Customer Care Manager for a developer in the South Midlands
- Housebuilding experience is critical
Customer Services Manager for a PLC developer based in Northampton/MK/Bedford
BirminghamPermanent£46,000 - £54,000
- Customer Services Manager for a PLC Developer
- House Building background is essential
I am looking to speak to Senior Engineers regarding a fantastic opportunity with a quality driven, volume house builder based in the West Midlands.
The role reports into a Technical Manager and will help drive and innovate the Technical/Engineering department.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Senior Engineer required for a volume housebuilder based in Birmingham
- Housebuilding experience is essential
My client delivers high quality homes and they are looking to deliver first class Customer Service to match.
You will be part of a large team and will have access to the resource to deliver this.
You main objective is to help the business deliver on its quality promise. A candidate who understands what great customer service feels like, will be perfect for this role.
- Customer Services Manager required to deliver first class Customer Service
- Exposure to Housing or Construction is essential