Construction - HSE&Q jobs
5 Matching Jobs
- North WalesPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
Our client is a leading Utilities contractor, and looking for a Health & Safety Advisor to oversee all health & safety matters on site for large Water framework
NottinghamPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Leading Utility contractor
- HSE Advisor role
Customer Services Manager for a PLC developer based in Nottingham
Milton KeynesPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Customer Services Manager requited for a house builder
- housing or house building is essential
Customer Services Manager for a PLC developer based in Northampton/MK/Bedford
BirminghamPermanent£46,000 - £54,000
- Customer Services Manager for a PLC Developer
- House Building background is essential
I am looking to speak to Senior Engineers regarding a fantastic opportunity with a quality driven, volume house builder based in the West Midlands.
The role reports into a Technical Manager and will help drive and innovate the Technical/Engineering department.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Senior Engineer required for a volume housebuilder based in Birmingham
- Housebuilding experience is essential
My client delivers high quality homes and they are looking to deliver first class Customer Service to match.
You will be part of a large team and will have access to the resource to deliver this.
You main objective is to help the business deliver on its quality promise. A candidate who understands what great customer service feels like, will be perfect for this role.
- Customer Services Manager required to deliver first class Customer Service
- Exposure to Housing or Construction is essential