Construction - HSE&Q jobs
8 Matching Jobs
- StainesPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
An exciting role with a large but still growing residential developer is available for the right candidate, able to show in depth technical knowledge of general repairs and defects. This knowledge should be backed up with an excellent personality and personable approach for customers.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Must have experience managing Coordinators and overseeing defects
- Experience diagnosing issues on site and dealing with customers face to face
Customer Services Manager for a PLC developer based in Birmingham
StaffordshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Customer Care Manager required for a PLC developer
- A house building or main build construction is essential
Customer Care Inspector for a PLC Developer based in the West Midlands.
The role requires a great eye for detail in ensuring a seamless handover of a house to the customer.
WorcesterPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Customer Care Inspector for a PLC developer based in the Midlands
- A housing background and a keen eye for detail are ESSENTIAL.
Our client is a leading infrastructure contractor, and looking for a Health & Safety Manager to oversee all Highways health & safety matters in the Midlands/South regions across Worcestershire, Coventry, Reading, and Farnborough
Milton KeynesPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Leading Infrastructure contractor in the Highways sector
- HSE Management role
Customer Care Manager-Office Based. This role will manage a team of co-ordinators and will be the first contact point for customers.
The role requires experience of New Build Housing and would suit an experienced Customer Services Manager or a Senior Co-ordinator looking to transition into a bigger role.
Milton KeynesPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Customer Care Manager for a developer in the South Midlands
- Housebuilding experience is critical
Customer Services Manager for a PLC developer based in Northampton/MK/Bedford
BirminghamPermanent£46,000 - £54,000
- Customer Services Manager for a PLC Developer
- House Building background is essential
I am looking to speak to Senior Engineers regarding a fantastic opportunity with a quality driven, volume house builder based in the West Midlands.
The role reports into a Technical Manager and will help drive and innovate the Technical/Engineering department.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Senior Engineer required for a volume housebuilder based in Birmingham
- Housebuilding experience is essential
My client delivers high quality homes and they are looking to deliver first class Customer Service to match.
You will be part of a large team and will have access to the resource to deliver this.
You main objective is to help the business deliver on its quality promise. A candidate who understands what great customer service feels like, will be perfect for this role.
- Customer Services Manager required to deliver first class Customer Service
- Exposure to Housing or Construction is essential