Construction - Land Management jobs
21 Matching Jobs
Land Management jobs
- High WycombePermanent
Candidates working in a residential development environment with the passion for making acquisitions and taking control of their earning potential are encouraged to apply to this role with a growing residential developer.
LutonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Confident Land Manager required to run full acquisition process to exchange
- Ambitious candidate with good residential experience buying sites
The main purpose of this role is to manage the process of compiling and producing design information on contracts with an expected value of £2.5m to £60m.
Experienced candidates should have a good understanding of building legislation and industry knowledge, in particular from the new build residential market.
- Must have Previous experience in Large scale residential developments
- Supporting juniors in their development with progression to Snr Design Manager
Excellent Senior Land Manager - Land Acquisition and Management role within a growing business allowing you to drive your own acquisitions as well as lead a team of two land buyers reporting directly into the Land Director.
- MUST have a proven track record of success buying large residential sites
- Senior role for an experienced Manager with passion and drive to lead a team
Working within the Building and Construction sector you will be part of a national developer currently expanding its Technical Team in the Basingstoke area.
High WycombePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Technically Astute candidate required
- Premium UK Residential Developer
An excellent opportunity awaits a driven Technical Co-ordinator with Residential Developer experience to work with a well recognised brand in the High Wycombe area.
If you have experience working on RC frame and Traditional build projects it will be an advantage in this role but not a necessity. Being able to understand and relay drawings and requirements to construction and customer service teams is a must have along with a positive approach
SloughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- MUST have civil engineering background within residential space
- RC frame and traditional build projects with a leading residential developer
An exciting role for an experienced Land Buyer from a residential development industry is available with an established but still growing residential developer. Initially based in the Slough area you will be working around the Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and North London areas, working on pre-built networks you should be able to bring new opportunities to the business quickly.
West LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Good knowledge of the local market required
- Independent, self-starter with good residential development experience
Senior Planning / Design Manager required immediately to work within a high-performing Land Department in West London. To identify, promote and assist in securing viable sites in line with the firms short and long term growth plans.
ExeterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Working for a premium developer with a strong pipeline of high-quality projects
- Privately funded with huge growth opportunities
Residential Planner - Award Winning Residential Developer. Exeter, Okehampton, Devon. Building and Construction.
My client is looking for a residential planner to join an award winning and design led residential developer in Devon. This is a great opportunity to further enhance your career with one of the most recognised and well regarded developers in Devon & Cornwall, working for the Planning Manager and alongside the land and technical teams
ReadingPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Award Winning Regional Developer is seeking an experienced planner
- An excellent opportunity to join a design led & quality focused builder in Devon
An excellent opportunity to grow with a leading UK residential developer within the Reading area for an experienced Customer Service Co-ordinator.
With experience in the residential market you will be able to offer a high level of service to our client's customers, maintaining their reputation in the building and construction industry.
BasingstokePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Residential Developer Customer Service Experience - MUST HAVE
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Experience
This role will ideally suit an experienced Senior Technical Co-ordinator with Volume Housebuilder experience.
You will be overseeing several junior candidates in the team as well as building strong relationships with the wider business. This role, for the right candidate, can offer excellent progression through the business to the more senior technical positions.
- Must have management experience within residential development
- In depth technical knowledge of both traditional and RC frame developments