Construction - Land Management jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Land Management jobs
- Featured JobBristolPermanent
Featured JobWarringtonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Leading a multi-disciplinary specialist team across the South
- Providing essential property and mineral resource management services
Land & Partnerships Manager
Featured JobWarringtonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Land Buying and Partnership experience is a pre-requisite
- Ability to identify and secure sites in line with the organisations' strategy
Development Project Manager
- Numerous roles for an exciting forward thinking organisation
- Development experience is essential
Candidates working in a residential development environment with the passion for making acquisitions and taking control of their earning potential are encouraged to apply to this role with a growing residential developer.
LutonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Confident Land Manager required to run full acquisition process to exchange
- Ambitious candidate with good residential experience buying sites
The main purpose of this role is to manage the process of compiling and producing design information on contracts with an expected value of £2.5m to £60m.
Experienced candidates should have a good understanding of building legislation and industry knowledge, in particular from the new build residential market.
- Must have Previous experience in Large scale residential developments
- Supporting juniors in their development with progression to Snr Design Manager
Excellent Senior Land Manager - Land Acquisition and Management role within a growing business allowing you to drive your own acquisitions as well as lead a team of two land buyers reporting directly into the Land Director.
- MUST have a proven track record of success buying large residential sites
- Senior role for an experienced Manager with passion and drive to lead a team
Working within the Building and Construction sector you will be part of a national developer currently expanding its Technical Team in the Basingstoke area.
High WycombePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Technically Astute candidate required
- Premium UK Residential Developer
An excellent opportunity awaits a driven Technical Co-ordinator with Residential Developer experience to work with a well recognised brand in the High Wycombe area.
If you have experience working on RC frame and Traditional build projects it will be an advantage in this role but not a necessity. Being able to understand and relay drawings and requirements to construction and customer service teams is a must have along with a positive approach
SloughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- MUST have civil engineering background within residential space
- RC frame and traditional build projects with a leading residential developer
An exciting role for an experienced Land Buyer from a residential development industry is available with an established but still growing residential developer. Initially based in the Slough area you will be working around the Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and North London areas, working on pre-built networks you should be able to bring new opportunities to the business quickly.
West LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Good knowledge of the local market required
- Independent, self-starter with good residential development experience
Senior Planning / Design Manager required immediately to work within a high-performing Land Department in West London. To identify, promote and assist in securing viable sites in line with the firms short and long term growth plans.
- Working for a premium developer with a strong pipeline of high-quality projects
- Privately funded with huge growth opportunities