Construction - Land Management jobs
22 Matching Jobs
Land Management jobs
- High WycombePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
An excellent opportunity awaits a driven Technical Co-ordinator with Residential Developer experience to work with a well recognised brand in the High Wycombe area.
If you have experience working on RC frame and Traditional build projects it will be an advantage in this role but not a necessity. Being able to understand and relay drawings and requirements to construction and customer service teams is a must have along with a positive approach
SloughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- MUST have residential development experience
- RC frame and traditional build projects with a leading residential developer
An exciting role for an experienced Land Buyer from a residential development industry is available with an established but still growing residential developer. Initially based in the Slough area you will be working around the Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and North London areas, working on pre-built networks you should be able to bring new opportunities to the business quickly.
LeedsPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Good knowledge of the local market required
- Independent, self-starter with good residential development experience
The roles responsibilities will be to identify and secure land opportunities for the regional business to facilitate delivery of the organisations growth plans.
ReadingPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Fast Growing Top 10 Housing and Construction Company
- Superb Opportunity For Progression
An excellent opportunity to grow with a leading UK residential developer within the Reading area for an experienced Customer Service Co-ordinator.
With experience in the residential market you will be able to offer a high level of service to our client's customers, maintaining their reputation in the building and construction industry.
LutonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Residential Developer Customer Service Experience - MUST HAVE
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Experience
The main purpose of this role is to lead the design from outline business case through to construction. An understanding of pfs / BSF bidding process and the key deliverables will be of advantage along with knowledge of the relevant building bulletins. Reporting to the Head of Technical you will have excellent exposure within the business.
BasingstokePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Must have Previous experience in Large scale residential developments
- Previous experience of manageing architects and consultants required
This role will ideally suit an experienced Senior Technical Co-ordinator with Volume Housebuilder experience.
You will be overseeing several junior candidates in the team as well as building strong relationships with the wider business. This role, for the right candidate, can offer excellent progression through the business to the more senior technical positions.
North LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Must have management experience within residential development
- In depth technical knowledge of both traditional and RC frame developments
Land Buyer required to assist the Land Director and Land Department in securing an adequate land bank to meet the needs and targets of the business.
BasingstokePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Land Buyer required North-West London bias
- Well-funded, private developer / housebuilder client
If you are highly organised and come from a Design / Technical background and are looking for a role within one of the largest UK residential developers then please keep reading.
You will be expected to lead by example and direct a small team within the Technical department showing your expertise and experience and be able to make sure projects are handed over to the construction teams on time.
WarringtonPermanent£32,000 - £40,000
- Technical Manager within a Tier 1 UK Developer
- Management of Techncial and Design teams for a motivated and driven individual
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading social housing provider within the new build and development function of the business. There are extensive benefits offered to employees as highlighted in the job advert.
The role of development officer is an integral role in the rapidly expanding development arm of the business.
Exposure to social housing, development and S106 is essential for applicants.
- Development Delivery Project Officer North West
- Established Social Housing Provider
Working within the Building and Construction sector you will be part of a national developer currently expanding its Technical Team in the Basingstoke area.
- Technically Astute candidate required
- Premium UK Residential Developer