Construction - Project Manager jobs
38 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- Featured JobYeovilPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
As Operations Director you will ensure all current and future projects are delivered in a time and effective manner. You will be empowered to manage, develop and mentor the Project Management Team (Project & Site) and Head of Technical Design; ensuring that the company culture, best working practices and standards are adhered to at all times. Previous project management and retail delivery experience within the commercial fit out sector is essential.
ManchesterPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- Opportunity to join a leading & premium international retail fit-out specialist
- Unique role for an experienced Operations Director with retail experience
A leading social housing provider requiring an experienced development manager to manage projects from feasibility to completion.
ManchesterPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- Development Project Delivery
- Social Housing
Managing new build housing development projects from inception to completion.
NottinghamshirePermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Social Housing
- Development Project Officer
We are working with a specialist Interior Fit-Out provider in the East Midlands, to source a Project Manager ideally with bespoke Interiors experience to work in their fast paced teams on numerous bespoke projects including bars and restaurants
LondonPermanent£100,000 - £120,000
- Leading Interior Fit Out business
- Great reputation in the market, with numerous contracts
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the management, co-ordination of the Package and / or Main Contractors. The procurement route is still to be determined but is likely to involve an element of construction management and Design & Build procurement routes.
As a Senior PM you will be responsible to ensure the delivery, on time and within budget, of this scheme.
GuildfordPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- You must have experience in full on-site construction management in C. London.
- You must have delivered large-scale prime / super-prime residential schemes.
We are pleased to be assisting our client in their search for a Senior Pre-Construction Programme/Project Manager for one of the biggest and most exciting highways projects in the UK.
LondonPermanent£90,000 - £120,000
- An ambitious and exciting high value highways project
- Applicants must have been a Programme Manager on a high profile scheme
As a Senior Construction Project Manager you will be in charge of managing the main contractors involved in the delivery of these Residential led Mixed-Use projects in London.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- You must have delivered large Residential led Mixed Use schemes in London;
- You must have previously worked for a main contractor/house builder.
I am recruiting for a Construction Project Manager (client-side) position with a leading large-format retailer who are looking to expand their portfolio, based out of London.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- A client-side Construction PM opportunity with a leading large-format retailer.
- A degree in a technical subject e.g. Construction Management is essential.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the internal Project, Development team of an important Property Development Company. As a Project Manager you will have the ability to work on one of the most high profile Residential led Mixed-Use schemes in Central London.
- High Profile Mixed Use - Residential led Construction Scheme in London;
- Looking for candidates with Professional Qualificiations ie: RIBA, MRICS, MCIOB.
Established over 3 decades ago our client, based close to Reading, has become one of the UK's leading developers for high quality homes in areas including Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Middlesex, Gloucestershire and Kent.
Looking for an experienced Technical Manager with confidence and strong levels of communication ideally coming from a background in both engineering and architecture.
- previous Residential Developer experience required for the role
- Full understanding of acquisition process through design to handover