Construction - Project Manager jobs
38 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- Featured JobYeovilPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
As Operations Director you will ensure all current and future projects are delivered in a time and effective manner. You will be empowered to manage, develop and mentor the Project Management Team (Project & Site) and Head of Technical Design; ensuring that the company culture, best working practices and standards are adhered to at all times. Previous project management and retail delivery experience within the commercial fit out sector is essential.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Opportunity to join a leading & premium international retail fit-out specialist
- Unique role for an experienced Operations Director with retail experience
We are working with a specialist Environmental Services contractor who require an experienced Contracts Manager for their Demolition services division for projects in the North West, Midlands, and occasionally South
ExeterPermanent£48,000 - £55,000
- Leading Asbestos/Demolition Contractor
- Great reputation in the market, with numerous contracts
5 * Technical Proejct Manager Award Winning Developer in Exeter. NATIONAL AND AWARD WINNING RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPER (Building and Construction):
As Technical Manager you will undertake the Technical function on all technical, engineering and architectural aspects of the business from land acquisition through to site completions and final adoptions.
ManchesterPermanent£33,106 - £37,479
- Technical Project Manager working for an Award Winning Residential Developer
- Fantastic opportunity for career progression & development across the South West
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Development Strategy, the successful candidate will work within a diverse Development Team to deliver graphic and plan-based information and research and to desk-top publish key documents that will support the continued growth of the Developer Directorate.
InvernessPermanent£65,000 - £90,000
- Social Housing
Rarely Available Technical Director position with leading Inverness House Builder
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Rareloy Available Position
- Rapid promotion prospects availabloe
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the internal Project, Development team of an important Property Development Company. As a Project Manager you will have the ability to work on one of the most high profile Residential led Mixed-Use schemes in Central London.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- High Profile Mixed Use - Residential led Construction Scheme in London;
- Looking for candidates with Professional Qualificiations ie: RIBA, MRICS, MCIOB.
The Development Manager post is a project delivery role that will be responsible for a mixed portfolio of construction and development projects, both for existing schemes, longer term projects and new opportunities as they are added to the Property and Housing portfolio.
LancashirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- New role - Big Projects
- Opportunity to come in to a thriving development team
We are looking for an experienced building surveyor to manage extra care and retirement schemes for a Housing Association.
ManchesterPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- Extra care schemes & sheltered accommodation
- Social Housing
A leading social housing provider requiring an experienced development manager to manage projects from feasibility to completion.
- Development Project Delivery
- Social Housing