Construction - Project Manager jobs
36 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- BerkshirePermanent£65,000 - £80,000
We are working with and established business who are developing their house building division and it is an exciting time to join them as the team grows and develops.
They are looking for a project manager for the flagship development in Central Berkshire, quality of build, customer service and a superb working environment are at the centre of the companies ethos, there is an opportunity for rapid progression for those who deliver quality & live and breathe the company values.
LeedsPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Flagship development of quality homes in central Berkshire
- Superb opportunities to progress quickly in the business
We are working with a specialist Interior Fit-Out provider, to source a Site Manager ideally with Retail or Education Interiors experience to work in their fast paced teams on numerous projects based from the office in West Yorkshire
BirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Leading Interior Fit Out business
- Great reputation in the market, with numerous contracts
We are working with a reputable Civil Engineering public sector organisation who work predominantly across highways, water, geotechics sectors
The are looking for a Project Manager to work out of the West Midlands area on regional Civil Engineering projects
BristolPermanent£42,000 - £43,000
- Reputable business in the civil engineering sector
- Lead Project Manager role
Excellent opportunity to be be part of a forward thinking Hosing Association team based in Bristol where, you will be looking to assist in identifying new development opportunities, in line with the Development Strategy, to assist in delivering a range of housing in accordance with strategic plan of the organisation.
BirminghamPermanent£70,000 - £100,000
- Excellent Opportunity with forward thinking Housing Association
- Competitive Salary
Join an established, internal property team that is embarking on a significant capital investment programme that will increase operational capabilities. Lead the construction of a number of projects that are intrinsic to the future productivity of the business.
BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Delivery of Manufacting and Logistics environments
- In-House role with great career prospects
Input into risk/opportunities register.
Implement actions to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities.
Site instructions in consultation with the commercial team.
Respond to CVI in good time.
Maintain accurate site record, daily diaries and weekly progress reports.
Monitor and manage the hiring of plant.
DurhamPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- I am recruiting for an exceptional Project Manager for a Main Contractor
- Planned works
Our client is looking for an experienced regional asset manager to be responsible for a portfolio of social housing and extra care schemes.
East MidlandsPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Social Housing
- Property Senior Manager
Immediate opportunity working with a leading Architectural Practice as a Project Manager on a range of projects big and small.
LiverpoolPermanent£35,000 - £37,000
- Retail PM - Arhcitectural Consultancy
- Residential, retail, industrial
Managing new build housing development projects from inception to completion.
SouthamptonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Social Housing
- Development Project Officer
As the Construction Manager you will manage all new build, extension and renovation projects, with responsibility for budgets, deadlines, health & safety and compliance within the Southampton region.
- Client side Construction role with leading retailer
- Regional role based in Southampton