Construction - Project Manager jobs
41 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- NottinghamshirePermanent£38,000 - £48,000
We are working with a specialist Interior Fit-Out provider in the East Midlands, to source a Project Manager ideally with bespoke Interiors experience to work in their fast paced teams on numerous bespoke projects
LondonTemporary£270 - £350 per day (£70,195 - £90,993)
- Leading Interior Fit Out business
- Great reputation in the market, with numerous contracts
My client is an Internationally recognised Higher Education Institute is looking for an experienced Interim Senior Project Manager to join the Estates and Capital Programmes division. The candidate will take ownership of the long term maintenance projects.
LeedsTemporary£150 - £195 per day (£38,997 - £50,696)
- Senior Project Manager
- Higher Education Institute, Education, Maintenance
Michael Page have partnered with a Service Provider to provide them with a Construction Project Manager. Based in Leeds this opportunity will offer an opportunity for a Construction Project Manager to pick up a series of projects in a health environment and deliver a whole programme of works from inception to completion.
ManchesterPermanent£25,000 - £38,000
- Construction Project Manager - Hospitals
Managing new build housing development projects from inception to completion.
ExeterPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Social Housing
- Development Project Manager
5* Senior Project Manager - Care Home development in Exeter. NATIONAL AND AWARD WINNING MAIN CONTRACTOR (Building and Construction):
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a quality driven and customer focused Senior Project Manager working for an award-winning Tier 1 Main Contractor, reporting to their South Wales Regional Office.
East LondonPermanent£50,000 - £75,000
- Superb opportunity for an experienced quality driven Senior Project Manager
- Unrivalled career growth and opportunity available across the South West Region
An exciting opportunity for a Project / Block Manager to expand their experience with a large developer on an exciting scheme in East London. As Project / Block Manager you will work closely with other Project Managers to ensure successful delivery of the scheme & you will manage Site Managers/Foreman on site. You will have the opportunity to get involved in RC frame, and High rise construction.
GuildfordPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- An exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager
- An interesting Resi RC Frame / mid-rise / multi block project in East London
We are pleased to be assisting our client in their search for a Senior Construction Programme/Project Manager for one of the biggest and most exciting highways projects in the UK.
- An ambitious and exciting high value highways project
- Applicants must have been a construction ProjectManager on a high profile scheme
A great opportunity has arisen for an M+E biased Project Manager to manage a portfolio of sites that have experienced flooding, fire or another related issues based in N. Yorkshire.
East LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Managing disaster recovery projects in FM and Building Management
- Regional role covering the North
The Development Manager post is a project delivery role that will be responsible for a mixed portfolio of construction and development projects, both for existing schemes, longer term projects and new opportunities as they are added to the Property and Housing portfolio.
LondonPermanent£90,000 - £120,000
- Chance to work for a G15 accoaction in London
- Opportunity to come in to a thriving development team
As a Senior Construction Project Manager you will be in charge of managing the main contractors involved in the delivery of these Residential led Mixed-Use projects in London.
- You must have delivered large Residential led Mixed Use schemes in London;
- You must have previously worked for a main contractor/house builder.