Construction - Project Manager jobs
39 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- Featured JobYeovilPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
As Operations Director you will ensure all current and future projects are delivered in a time and effective manner. You will be empowered to manage, develop and mentor the Project Management Team (Project & Site) and Head of Technical Design; ensuring that the company culture, best working practices and standards are adhered to at all times. Previous project management and retail delivery experience within the commercial fit out sector is essential.
LancashirePermanent£32,000 - £34,000
- Opportunity to join a leading & premium international retail fit-out specialist
- Unique role for an experienced Operations Director with retail experience
We are looking for an experienced building surveyor to manage planned works contracts for a large Housing Association.
East MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Contract Management
- Social Housing
Immediate opportunity working with a leading Architectural Practice as a Retail PM to join our already strong retail team to work on new acquisitions and existing refits for a major 'Blue Chip' client.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £90,000
- Retail PM - Arhcitectural Consultancy
- Lead on large developments with Blue Chip Client
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced M&E Project Manager to work for a high profile property developer and to help manage all M&E packages for their central London schemes.
- You must be a chartered Mechanical or Eletrical Engineer;
- You must have previously worked on residential/commercial schemes in London
An excellent opportunity to work on Major projects for a well-known, established house builder, taking ownership of 2 multi-phase projects overseeing the sub-contractors and external consultants, covering design adjustments and updates.
PrestonTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
- Working on Multi-phase major projects across key locations
- Previous residential development experience is essential
Michael Page have partnered with an internationally renowned Health care organisation to provide an Interim Capital Projects Manager for a 6 month contract to oversee a multi-million pound construction and maintenance project.
Letchworth Garden CityPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Healthcare Industry
- 6 months Fixed-Term Contract
The Development Manager post is a project delivery role that will be responsible for a mixed portfolio of construction and development projects, both for existing schemes, longer term projects and new opportunities as they are added to the Property and Housing portfolio.
SwanseaPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Delivery based role
- Growing team requires experienced development manager
Project Manager - Luxury New Build Care Home - Swansea. Building and Construction.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a quality driven and customer focused Project Manager working for an award-winning Tier 1 Main Contractor, reporting to their South Wales Regional Office.
LiverpoolPermanent£36,000 - £37,000
- Project Manager - Luxury New Build Care Home - Swansea
- Fantastic opportunity for Career progression on offer for successful candidate
A leading social housing provider requiring an experienced development manager to manage projects from feasibility to completion.
ExeterPermanent£48,000 - £55,000
- Development Project Delivery
- Social Housing
5 * Technical Proejct Manager Award Winning Developer in Exeter. NATIONAL AND AWARD WINNING RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPER (Building and Construction):
As Technical Manager you will undertake the Technical function on all technical, engineering and architectural aspects of the business from land acquisition through to site completions and final adoptions.
- Technical Project Manager working for an Award Winning Residential Developer
- Fantastic opportunity for career progression & development across the South West