Construction - Project Manager jobs
40 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- BerkshirePermanent£65,000 - £80,000
We are working with and established business who are developing their house building division and it is an exciting time to join them as the team grows and develops.
They are looking for a project manager for the flagship development in Central Berkshire, quality of build, customer service and a superb working environment are at the centre of the companies ethos
BasingstokePermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Flagship development of quality homes in central Berkshire
- Superb opportunities to progress quickly in the business
Our client is an industry leader, a 5 star developer and this role sits with one of the companies top performing regions. The project is complex and interesting 650 unit development in Hampshire and very much a flagship development for the region.
Project Manager - Flagship Site, Top Region, 5 Star Developer. Building and Construction. Basingstoke
BristolPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- PM for top region of a well known top 5 Developer, great progression
- Must have residential construction experience on a 300+ unit site
Asset Manager for leading Housing Association - Bristol - Property and Housing
- Must have experience in Asset Management within Housing
- Leading Housing Association
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a very successful, and commercial organisation in the West Midlands.
Delivering refurbishment works to High Rise occupied buildings.
BristolPermanent£300 - £350 per day (£77,994 - £90,993)
- National Housing Contractor
- West Mdialnds Based
Excellent opportunity to be be part of a forward thinking Hosing Association team based in Bristol where, you will be looking to assist in identifying new development opportunities, in line with the Development Strategy, to assist in delivering a range of housing in accordance with strategic plan of the organisation.
- Excellent Opportunity with forward thinking Housing Association
- Tempory Role
Development Project Officer (2 days a week) - Property and Housing - Bath
Exciting part time role for an experienced Development Project Officer to work on both new build and refurbishment, looking after developments from design through to hand over for a forward thinking charitable foundation. Candidate will ideally have experience working on the client side of projects.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £80,000
- Social Housing
- Exciting part time opportunity for someone
As an Associate Director you will be responsible for working closely with the client/occupier taking the brief and advising on all stages of development; from feasibility to completion. You will be responsible to lead and coordinate the delivery of high profile Fit Out projects across London. You must be able to demonstrate a strong track record in delivering CAT A and CAT B projects in excess of 50k sq ft.
BedfordPermanent£55,000 - £85,000
- This position is with a Tier 1 Building Consultancy firm in Central London.
- You will be working on some of the most interesting office schemes in London.
We are recruiting for a Programme Manager for a leading UK Highways organisation, to work in the South East offices and lead the teams across the business unit
- Leading organisation in the Highways sector
- Operations leader for the region
Compliance and Fire Safety Project Manager working in an established Health and Safety team.
LeedsPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- 12 Month Contract
- Reputabel Housing Provider
We are working with a specialist Interior Fit-Out provider, to source a Site Manager ideally with Retail or Education Interiors experience to work in their fast paced teams on numerous projects based from the office in West Yorkshire
- Leading Interior Fit Out business
- Great reputation in the market, with numerous contracts