Construction - Project Manager jobs
39 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- Featured JobYeovilPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
As Operations Director you will ensure all current and future projects are delivered in a time and effective manner. You will be empowered to manage, develop and mentor the Project Management Team (Project & Site) and Head of Technical Design; ensuring that the company culture, best working practices and standards are adhered to at all times. Previous project management and retail delivery experience within the commercial fit out sector is essential.
SouthamptonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Opportunity to join a leading & premium international retail fit-out specialist
- Unique role for an experienced Operations Director with retail experience
As the Construction Manager you will manage all new build, extension and renovation projects, with responsibility for budgets, deadlines, health & safety and compliance within the Southampton region.
Milton KeynesPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Client side Construction role with leading retailer
- Regional role based in Southampton
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to take on the responsibility of a major residential project in Milton Keynes.
ManchesterPermanent£45,000 - £49,000
- Project Manager at 5* Award Winning Residential Developer
- Large-scale residential delivery experience is essential
A leading social housing provider looking for an experienced Asset Manager to take a lead on the future asset strategy for the entire stock.
BirminghamPermanent£70,000 - £100,000
- Strategic Asset Management
- Social Housing
Join an established, internal property team that is embarking on a significant capital investment programme that will increase operational capabilities. Lead the construction of a number of projects that are intrinsic to the future productivity of the business.
- Delivery of Manufacting and Logistics environments
- In-House role with great career prospects
A great opportunity has arisen for an M+E biased Project Manager to manage a portfolio of sites that have experienced flooding, fire or another related issues based in N. Yorkshire.
LancashirePermanent£32,000 - £34,000
- Managing disaster recovery projects in FM and Building Management
- Regional role covering the North
We are looking for an experienced building surveyor to manage planned works contracts for a large Housing Association.
East MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Contract Management
- Social Housing
Immediate opportunity working with a leading Architectural Practice as a Retail PM to join our already strong retail team to work on new acquisitions and existing refits for a major 'Blue Chip' client.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £90,000
- Retail PM - Arhcitectural Consultancy
- Lead on large developments with Blue Chip Client
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced M&E Project Manager to work for a high profile property developer and to help manage all M&E packages for their central London schemes.
- You must be a chartered Mechanical or Eletrical Engineer;
- You must have previously worked on residential/commercial schemes in London
An excellent opportunity to work on Major projects for a well-known, established house builder, taking ownership of 2 multi-phase projects overseeing the sub-contractors and external consultants, covering design adjustments and updates.
- Working on Multi-phase major projects across key locations
- Previous residential development experience is essential