Construction - Quantity Surveyor jobs
33 Matching Jobs
Quantity Surveyor jobs
- West MidlandsTemporary
Our client is in need of an experienced Quantity Surveyor, focused on New Build and ideally you would have accountability of managing cost during a successfully ran project, with proof to back this up.
You will need to have worked on New Build projects with a Main Contractor within the affordable housing or residential sector to be able to apply for this role.
ManchesterPermanent£75,000 - £90,000
- Reputable New Build Housing Contractor
- Well established Affordable Housing Contractor
We are working with a leading specialist Utilities contractor who are looking to appoint a Director to lead their Commercial function based in the North West
Milton KeynesPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Lead Commercial position for the business
- Reporting direct to the Managing Director
An experienced Quantity Surveyor is required for a large residential developer in the Milton Keynes area.
DerbyPermanent£38,000 - £48,000
- Senior surveyor to run three projects
- Leading residential developer
We are working with a Top 5 leading Infrastructure contractor who are looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor within their Rail & Civils team based of out the office in the Derby area
ColeshillPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Top 5 leading Infrastructure contractor
- Large scale Rail & Civils projects
Our client is a forward thinking, modern, privately-owned property development company specialising in the construction of sustainable, high-quality bespoke residential dwellings looking for a quantity surveyor to look after three prestigious projects.
- Fantastic opportunity at a modern, privately-owned property development company
- Clear pathway for career progression
We are working with a leading Civils contractor who are looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on large contracts working out of the office in the Leeds, West Yorkshire area
Kingston Upon HullPermanent£32,000 - £37,000
- Leading UK Civil Engineering contractor
- Large recently secured Utilities and Civils framework
We are working with a leading maintenance contractor who are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor/Estimator to work out of the office in Hull
BristolPermanent£36,000 - £40,000
- Fast growing specialist contractor in the sector
- Lead QS/Estimator position within the business
Excellent opportunity for a Building Surveyor based in Bristol and looking after the surrounding area for one the leading Housing Associations in the South West.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Client side role for expanding Housing Association
- Excellent career progression
Unique opportunity to join a team of Quantity Surveyors controlling all aspects of costs along with monitoring the commercial aspects of pre-tender stages through to Subcontractor Final Accounts.
BirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Opportunity join one of the most acclaimed housebuilders in the UK
- Exceptional training and career progression prospects
The chance for a motivated and commercially minded Quantity Surveyor has arisen within an established Social Housing Main contractor in the West Midlands. My client is looking to expand and deliver their services into the wider community. They are looking to win more contracts to grow their commercial portfolio.
- Fantastic opportunity for perm Quantity Surveyor to work for a Main Contractor
- Planned Maintenance and New Build Social Housing projects