Construction - Quantity Surveyor jobs
33 Matching Jobs
Quantity Surveyor jobs
- StockportPermanent£37,000 - £44,000
We are working with a leading Utilities provider who are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor within their Utilities & Civils team based of out of various offices in the North West including Salford, Preston, and Stockport
Kingston Upon HullPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- Leading Utilities provider
- Large scale Utilities and Civil Engineering projects
We are working with a specialist contractor who are looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work out of the office in Hull
EssexPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Fast growing specialist contractor in the sector
- Leading QS position within the business
*QUANTITY SURVEYOR* £50,000-£55,000 + package. Commercial lead on a £100m+ Responsive Housing framework working in association with a member of the G15. My client are a tier 1 national housing contractor.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Commercial lead on a £100m+ Responsive Housing framework
- My client are a tier 1 national housing contractor
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Building Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor or Project Manager to expand their skill sets in a continuously growing market where funds and institutional investors are heavily relying on external consultancies to oversee the way that large scale construction development schemes are being delivered within the UK Market.
LeedsPermanent£75,000 - £90,000
- Professional qualification preferable (MRICS or MCIOB or MAPM)
- Previous experience in Bank/Fund/development monitoring is not essential
We are working with a leading specialist Construction & Industrial Services contractor who are looking to appoint a Commercial Director to work out of the head office in West Yorkshire
North West EnglandPermanent£32,000 - £45,000
- Lead Commercial position for the business
- Reporting direct to the Managing Director
We are working with a leading Interior Fit Out contractor who are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor within their team to work on projects across the North West
- Leading Interiors contractor
- Recently secured contracts across the North West
My client is in need for a Quantity Surveyor with in the New Build Social Housing industry, ideally you would have accountability of managing cost during a successfully ran project, with proof to back this up.
You will need to have worked on New Build Residential projects with a Main Contractor currently / previously to be able to apply for this role.
- Quantity Surveyor to work for a reputable Main Contractor
- Well established Social Housing Contractor with over £30 million turnover
Our national contractor based in the Midlands is looking for an interim Quantity Surveyor.
They must have a strong commercial acumen and experience on repairs and maintenance.
ReadingPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Midlands based role working for a main UK Contractor
- Require a Quantity Surveyor for a major Housing Contract in the Midlands
Joining the Commercial team within our leading UK Developer client based in Reading you will be responsible for the surveying requirements on several site locations around the local area. Interaction with senior management as well as site based contractors will be essential. You should be able to show examples of working on projects over 100 units in size.
- Residential Development experience is a MUST
- Experience surveying on sites over 100 units