Construction - Quantity Surveyor jobs
34 Matching Jobs
Quantity Surveyor jobs
We are working with a leading Utilities contractor who are looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a large Utilities & Civil Engineering framework working out of one of the offices in the North West
East MidlandsPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Leading UK Utilities contractor
- Large recently secured Utilities & Civil Engineering framework
Are you career driven with a strong Quantity Surveying background? Do you find the career progression opportunities at your current organisation limiting? Are you enthused by the prospect of building great homes for customers? If so we would like to hear from you.
- The chance to join a stable HA & be a part of a growing development programme.
- An organsation that supports their employees career progression.
The chance for a motivated and commercially minded Quantity Surveyor has arisen within an established Social Housing Main contractor the East and West Midlands. My client is looking to expand and deliver their services into the wider community. They are looking to win more contracts to grow their commercial portfolio
East MidlandsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Fantastic opportunity for permanent Quantity Surveyor - Planned Maintenance
- Well established Social Housing Contractor with over £30 million turnover
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to to join a residential developer with an outstanding reputation within the industry.
- Leading residential developer
- Internal progression in abundance
Our client is in need of an experienced Quantity Surveyor, focused on New Build and ideally you would have accountability of managing cost during a successfully ran project, with proof to back this up.
You will need to have worked on New Build projects with a Main Contractor within the affordable housing or residential sector to be able to apply for this role.
ManchesterPermanent£75,000 - £90,000
- Reputable New Build Housing Contractor
- Well established Affordable Housing Contractor
We are working with a leading specialist Utilities contractor who are looking to appoint a Director to lead their Commercial function based in the North West
Milton KeynesPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Lead Commercial position for the business
- Reporting direct to the Managing Director
An experienced Quantity Surveyor is required for a large residential developer in the Milton Keynes area.
DerbyPermanent£38,000 - £48,000
- Senior surveyor to run three projects
- Leading residential developer
We are working with a Top 5 leading Infrastructure contractor who are looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor within their Rail & Civils team based of out the office in the Derby area
ColeshillPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Top 5 leading Infrastructure contractor
- Large scale Rail & Civils projects
Our client is a forward thinking, modern, privately-owned property development company specialising in the construction of sustainable, high-quality bespoke residential dwellings looking for a quantity surveyor to look after three prestigious projects.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent£32,000 - £37,000
- Fantastic opportunity at a modern, privately-owned property development company
- Clear pathway for career progression
We are working with a leading maintenance contractor who are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor/Estimator to work out of the office in Hull
- Fast growing specialist contractor in the sector
- Lead QS/Estimator position within the business