Construction - Quantity Surveyor jobs
28 Matching Jobs
Quantity Surveyor jobs
We are working with a Top 5 leading Infrastructure contractor who are looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor within their Utilities & Civils team based of out the office in the Leeds area
- Top 5 leading Infrastructure contractor
- Large scale Utilities and Civil Engineering projects
My client is in need for a Quantity Surveyor with in the New Build Social Housing industry, ideally you would have accountability of managing cost during a successfully ran project, with proof to back this up.
You will need to have worked on New Build Residential projects with a Main Contractor currently / previously to be able to apply for this role.
WarringtonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Quantity Surveyor to work for a reputable Main Contractor
- Well established Social Housing Contractor with over £30 million turnover
Lead Quantity Surveyor - Regional Leading House Builder
BathPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Incredible opportunity to lead a Commercial Residential Unit in the North West
- One off opportunity to report directly to the Executive Management Team
Luxury Residential House builder Senior Quantity Surveyor. A design led and quality focused developer. Building and Construction. Based in Bath, Somerset
An exceptional opportunity has arisen with a premium focused, design-led and customer driven residential developer, based in Bath and operating in the South West marketplace. My client, a high-end privately funded developer, offer a distinctive range of elegant homes are looking for a Senior Site Manager/Project Manager.
North West EnglandPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- Prestigious and quality driven residential developer based in Bath
- Privately owned business that is offering unrivalled careeer progression
We are working with a specialist commercial contractor who are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor within their team to work on projects across the North West, based out of the office in the Wirral
Kingston Upon HullPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Specialist commercial contractor
- Recently secured contracts across the North West
We are working with a specialist contractor who are looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work out of the office in Hull
Yorkshire and the HumberPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Fast growing specialist contractor in the sector
- Leading QS position within the business
Quantity Surveyor - Premium National Developer. Building and Construction. Yorkshire.
ReadingPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Well established Premium National Developer
- House Building experience is essential
Joining the Commercial team within our leading UK Developer client based in Reading you will be responsible for the surveying requirements on several site locations around the local area. Interaction with senior management as well as site based contractors will be essential. You should be able to show examples of working on projects over 100 units in size.
EssexPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Residential Development experience is a MUST
- Experience surveying on sites over 100 units
*QUANTITY SURVEYOR* £50,000-£55,000 + package. Commercial lead on a £100m+ Responsive Housing framework working in association with a member of the G15. My client are a tier 1 national housing contractor.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Commercial lead on a £100m+ Responsive Housing framework
- My client are a tier 1 national housing contractor
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Building Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor or Project Manager to expand their skill sets in a continuously growing market where funds and institutional investors are heavily relying on external consultancies to oversee the way that large scale construction development schemes are being delivered within the UK Market.
- Professional qualification preferable (MRICS or MCIOB or MAPM)
- Previous experience in Bank/Fund/development monitoring is not essential