Construction - Quantity Surveyor jobs
30 Matching Jobs
Quantity Surveyor jobs
- CambridgePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
We are working with a specialist contractor who are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor to work out of the office in the Cambridge area
North West EnglandPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- Fast growing specialist contractor in the sector
- Leading QS position within the business
We are working with a specialist commercial contractor who are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor within their team to work on projects across the North West, based out of the office in the Wirral
LeicestershirePermanent£28,000 - £45,000
- Specialist commercial contractor
- Recently secured contracts across the North West
Quantity Surveyor required for a quality focused developer based in Leicester.
ManchesterPermanent£42,000 - £52,000
- Quantity Surveyor for a quality focused Spec Builder
- Residential Construction background is essential
To be accountable to the Commercial Manager for all Commercial and Contractual aspects of all projects as dictated by his/her responsibilities.
- Social Housing
We are working with a leading Utilities contractor who are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor to work on a large framework working out of the office in the Wakefield, West Yorkshire area
- Leading UK Utilities contractor
- Large recently secured Utilities framework
The chance for a motivated and commercially minded Quantity Surveyor has arisen within an established Social Housing Main contractor the East and West Midlands. My client is looking to expand and deliver their services into the wider community. They are looking to win more contracts to grow their commercial portfolio
DerbyPermanent£38,000 - £48,000
- Fantastic opportunity for permanent Quantity Surveyor - Planned Maintenance
- Well established Social Housing Contractor with over £30 million turnover
We are working with a Top 5 leading Infrastructure contractor who are looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor within their Rail & Civils team based of out the office in the Derby area
NorthamptonshirePermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Top 5 leading Infrastructure contractor
- Large scale Rail & Civils projects
I am looking for a Commercial Assistant to support a busy Surveying department within a PLC developer.
ReadingPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Commercial Assistant for a busy Surveying department within a Developer
- you must be a confident, organised with excellent communication skills
Joining the Commercial team within our leading UK Developer client based in Reading you will be responsible for the surveying requirements on several site locations around the local area. Interaction with senior management as well as site based contractors will be essential. You should be able to show examples of working on projects over 100 units in size.
- Residential Development experience is a MUST
- Experience surveying on sites over 100 units
The main purpose of this role is to provide the business with cost management for assigned developments from land procurement to the completion of sub-contract final accounts and statutory authority adoption certificates.
- Residential housebuilder experience and industry knowledge
- Strong Mathematical and IT ability