Construction - Quantity Surveyor jobs
28 Matching Jobs
Quantity Surveyor jobs
- ExeterPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
5* Senior Quantity Surveyor Award Winning Developer Exeter. Building and Construction
Progress your career as a Senior Quantity Surveyor for an award winning 5* National residential developer, specialising spec housing developments across Devon & Cornwall. With industry leading Training & Development programs, and benefiting from a clear progression route through the company, this is a fantastic long term career opportunity.
EssexPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- National Residential Housbuilder seeking experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Excellent career progression, growth and development available in the South West
I am looking to speak with Senior Quantity Surveyors with experience working with schedule of rates (SOR's) and being the commercial lead on large scale partnering frameworks.
Essex based role reporting into the Regional Commercial Manager, having full accountability for a circa £20m per annum commercial portfolio.
- £300m partnering housing mainteance framework
- Senior commercial role
We are working with a leading Utilities contractor who are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor to work on a large framework working out of the office in the Livingston/Central Belt area
- Leading UK Utilities contractor
- Large recently secured Utilities framework
We are working with a leading Residential House Builder in the Yorkshire area who are currently looking to recruit a Senior QS for a large scope of projects
- Leading Residential House builder
- Large order book across the Yorkshire region
My client is in need for a Quantity Surveyor with in the New Build Social Housing industry, ideally you would have accountability of managing cost during a successfully ran project, with proof to back this up.
You will need to have worked on New Build Residential projects with a Main Contractor currently / previously to be able to apply for this role.
LiverpoolPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Quantity Surveyor to work for a reputable Main Contractor
- Well established Social Housing Contractor with over £30 million turnover
To be accountable to the Commercial Manager for all Commercial and Contractual aspects of all projects as dictated by his/her responsibilities.
ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Social Housing
- New Build
In-house Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor role with a progressive national organisation.
Michael Page Property & Construction has recently been instructed to source an In-house Quantity Surveyor to operate as a key head office professional in their central services function.
CambridgePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Manchester based client-side role
- Non-traditional cost management function supporting development
We are working with a specialist contractor who are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor to work out of the office in the Cambridge area
- Fast growing specialist contractor in the sector
- Leading QS position within the business
An excellent opportunity for an experienced surveyor has come up with a growing, family run business close to Haslemere, Surrey. Experience working on windows, doors and screens on high value or heritage projects is required.
WarringtonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- MUST have experience surveying heritage sites
- Experience quantity surveying windows is essential
Lead Quantity Surveyor - Regional Leading House Builder
- Incredible opportunity to lead a Commercial Residential Unit in the North West
- One off opportunity to report directly to the Executive Management Team