Construction - Site Manager jobs
51 Matching Jobs
Site Manager jobs
- BuryPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a quality driven and customer focused Site Manager working for a Residential House Building developer in Lancashire. All sites are in Lancashire and East of the M6 so if you live within this area you won't end up with a long commute.
BedfordshirePermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Leading National House builder looking to recruit a Site Manager in Lancashire
- Fantastic career progression and prospect to progress to Contract Manger
I am looking for a Senior Site Manager for a 5* developer based in the South Midlands
LeedsPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Quality focussed Senior Site Manager for a Developer 5* Developer
- Residential Experience is absolutely essential
Our client is a leading player in the Residential Build sector, with a large order book in the region
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Site Manager to work in their business, they pride themselves with a close knit team and feel that someone who can work alongside a team well will be best suited for this role.
The successful candidate will be heavily supported and shown the right way to progression etc.
BedfordshirePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Leading Residential Developer
- Great reputation in the market, with numerous projects
The chance for a motivated Site Manager has arisen within an established Contractor in the Bedford region. It is essential that you have had experience of working within Social Housing in a Responsive Maintenance environment.
North LondonPermanent£40,000 - £70,000
- Fantastic opportunity for permanent Site Manager - Responsive Repairs
- Well established Social Housing Contractor with over £70 million turnover
An exciting opportunity for a Site Manager with a niche high spec London developer on an exciting project in North London. As Site Manager you will work closely with your Project Manager and Director to ensure successful delivery of the scheme & you will manage Assistant's / Sub-contractors on site. You will have the opportunity to get involved in Timber frame and Traditional build construction, to a very high, desirable specification.
CheltenhamPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- High spec, niche developer in North London with confirmed pipline
- Join a growing London property developer with a modern, creative ethos
Area Customer Care Manager (Residential Developer) Cheltenham. With leading national residential developer. Building and Construction.
To manage the customer service operation within a designated geographical area. To deliver the company's promise as identified in the Customer Care Charter and to the standards as identified in the company's customer journey.
GloucestershirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Area Customer Care Manager (Residential Developer) Cheltenham
- Excellent opportunity, career progression & package available in the South West
Site Manager - Private Regional Residential Developer. Building and construction. Various Locations across Gloucestershire.
Excellent opportunity to work with a privately owned family run construction company who specialises in both commercial and private residential. These two roles are perfectly set for construction professionals who are aren't looking to be part of national and want to build a quality product.
BasingstokePermanent£50,000 - £58,000
- Customer care and quality design led company
- Must have timber frame new build experience
Due to continued growth and an excellent regional performance our client is looking to bring on a Site Manager for new project starting very soon in the North Hampshire area.
North LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Established developer who offer excellent progression a good working culture
- Up to 40% bonus
A fantastic opportunity to work on a modern luxury tower block in central London. You will be responsible for 2 blocks of 50 luxury units, reporting into your Senior Package Manager & Director.
HertfordshirePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Great opportunity with a leading international contractor
- High spec residential tower block in central London
Our client is a small well established developer and are well known in the local area for the homes the build and the excellent finish they achieve.. They have an enviable reputation for creating design focused properties and take huge pride in their work.
The role is a hands on Assistant Site Manager to take a new project right through to completion.
- Privately owned developer, high quality finish
- Perfect role for Assistant SM/Tradesman to progress in to site management