Construction - Site Manager jobs
56 Matching Jobs
Site Manager jobs
5* Site Manager - Leading National Developer. Building and Construction. Various locations across Swindon and Bristol Regions.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a quality driven and customer focused Senior Site Manager working for a Residential House Building developer, in Swindon reporting to Bristol Regional office.
ExeterPermanent£46,000 - £55,000
- Excellent opportunity to work for a leading national 5* Residential Developer
- Experience as a New Build Housing Site Manager is pivotal
Senior Site Manager - Premium Residential Developer. Building and Construction.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a quality driven and customer focused Senior Site Manager working for a 5* Residential House Building developer, reporting to the Exeter Regional Office. As Site Manager you will be working as part of the Regional project delivery team covering the Devon Region.
LeicestershirePermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Excellent opportunity to work for a leading national residential developer
- Great competitive salary coupled with clear career progression
My client is looking for a Site Manager to work for their business building around 500-750units per year.
From a competitor
Easy to talk to
3-4 years experience working as a Site Manager
You MUST have New Build Housing experience to apply
Team player High energy / tenacity
Experience in building 50/60 units per year with a Housing Developer
ReadingPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Site Manager to work for a reputable Housing Developer
- New Build Residential Experience is essential
The role is available for an experienced customer service manager with a good level of technical understanding from a background working on the tools. You will need to have an excellent technical knowledge for this role. You will be responsible for directly managing a small team of 5+ engineers, coordinating their diaries to make sure all remedial works are completed within the given time frames.
SurreyPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Hands on experience / Site background experience required
- Team management experience in previous roles is a must have
This business has created a reputation for high quality, bespoke homes built with care and precision to the highest standards.
The focus is on the end result and the finish, making sure that the customer receives the best possible finish.
WokinghamPermanent£50,000 - £58,000
- Privately owned high end developer
- Applicants must have residential construction experience
Due to continued growth and excellent year on year results our client is looking to bring on a Site Manager for exciting projects across the Berkshire and North Hampshire area.
BasingstokePermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Established developer who offer excellent progression a good working culture
- Up to 40% bonus
A flagship development in Basingstoke of over 100 high quality units ranging between 2-5 bed traditional frame houses. The site is still in the early stages so this is a great opportunity to take a project through to completion and is an exceptional chance for a really strong candidate to come and put there marker on the scheme and the company.
Senior Site Manager - Top 5 Developer
OxfordshirePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Top 5 National Developer
- No1 on site role, Basingstoke
Our client are expanding their operation in the Hampshire and Berkshire region. They are working of the back of strong performances throughout last year and in to 2016, this is creating new opportunities and will provide excellent progression for employees through the next few years.
ReadingPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Superb team and great company culture
- Experience working for a residential developer is essential
We are partnering with one of the best known and well established National Developers. Their flagship, high performing Thames Valley Region is looking for high quality Senior Site/Project Managers to bolsters this key region.
ReadingPermanent£45,000 - £58,000
- Leading National Developer working in a flagship region
- Applicants must have experience working on large sites for a developer
Our client is one of the most established luxury/high end house builders in the South East and with an enviable reputation for the highest quality build and finish.
Site Manager - Reputable, Established, Luxury House Builder - Reading - Building and Construction
- One of the South East's best known Premium/Luxury Developers
- Looking for a Site Manager with excellent residential experience