Construction - Site Manager jobs
56 Matching Jobs
Site Manager jobs
- ReadingPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
The role is available for an experienced customer service manager with a good level of technical understanding from a background working on the tools. You will need to have an excellent technical knowledge for this role. You will be responsible for directly managing a small team of 5+ engineers, coordinating their diaries to make sure all remedial works are completed within the given time frames.
Tunbridge WellsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Hands on experience / Site background experience required
- Team management experience in previous roles is a must have
Reporting to your Contracts Manager you will have autonomy to deliver the entire scheme of cleverly designed bespoke homes from ground through to customer journey.
A real chance for an experienced Site Manager to join a forward thinking developer and build some interesting homes.
Milton KeynesPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Join a bespoke niche developer in South London / Kent
- Fantastic opportunity for a Site Manager to run their own project
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading residential developer in the region with excellent prospects of progression.
- Fantastic opportunity for progression
- Leading national housebuilder
This Quality Manager - Plc Residential Housebuilder - position is available to candidate currently working in the customer service market, ideally with another residential developer in the south east.
Previous experience working on site with customers on a day to day basis will be essential and candidates should be able to confidently manage defect maintenance with sub-contractors on site. An excellent role for an outgoing person.
OxfordPermanent£35,000 - £60,000
- Ensuring quality of construction in the residential market
- Experience snagging, pre-inspection and post completion checks
We are working with a leading UK Utilities provider who are looking for a Gas Settlements Manager to be accountable for developing a clear read submission strategy alongside the Metering teams which will ensure that the business is achieving Industry Standards
EastbournePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- leading Utilities Provider
- Important role within the setup
An exciting opportunity for a Finishing Manager to expand their experience with a top 5 house builder on a high-spec new build project in Eastbourne. As Finishing Manager you will work closely with other Managers to ensure successful delivery of the scheme & you will manage the fit-out on varying houses on site. You will have the opportunity to get involved in Trad. build and Timber frame.
CornwallPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Finishing Manager for top 5 house builder in Eastbourne
- New build development of 2 - 5 bedroom high spec houses
The Site Manager will over see all areas of the build from setting out (including roads and sewers), infrastructure works, groundwork, construction through to completion and handover. They must also organise and prioritise the work of the site team, control and co-ordinate the attendance and number of subcontractors on site, resolve queries, problems and conflicts at site level.
DorsetPermanent£58,000 - £62,000
- Oppurtunity to work with an experienced sustainable property development company
- You will have a varied workload and opportunities for personal development
Experienced Senior Site Manager for an ongoing prestigious residential project in Dorset. You will have overall responsibility of the site which will be run over a number of phases and you will liaise closely with the senior team including the Head of Construction to deliver high quality work.
CongletonPermanent£45,000 - £52,000
- An ecceptional chance to develop Senior Site Managemnt credentials.
- An oppurtunity to be part of a unique and pioneering development.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a quality driven and customer focused Site Manager working for a boutique House Builder. They have a prestigious development in Cheshire that they're looking to bring a high calibre Site Manager in to run the Site.
BuryPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Boutique Cheshire based NHBC House Builder
- A track record in developing strong Residential Site Managers
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a quality driven and customer focused Site Manager working for a Residential House Building developer in Lancashire. All sites are in Lancashire and East of the M6 so if you live within this area you won't end up with a long commute.
- Leading National House builder looking to recruit a Site Manager in Lancashire
- Fantastic career progression and prospect to progress to Contract Manger