Construction - Site Manager jobs
45 Matching Jobs
Site Manager jobs
- TetburyPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
Luxury Residential House builder Senior Site Manager. A design led and quality focused developer. Building and Construction. Site based in Tetbury, Gloucestershire.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen with a premium focused, design-led and customer driven residential developer, based in Bath and operating in the South West marketplace. My client, a high-end privately funded developer, offer a distinctive range of elegant homes are looking for a Senior Site Manager.
BudePermanent£35,000 - £39,500
- Superb opportunity for an experienced quality driven Senior Site Manager
- Unrivalled career growth and opportunity available across the South West Region
Assistant Site Manager - Private Residential Developer. Building and Construction. Multiple locations across all of Cornwall including Bude and Truro
South WalesPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Must have previous New Build Residential experience
- Mapped out clear pipe line of work
Senior Site Manager - Premium Private Residential Developer. Building and Construction. In South Wales and the South West of England.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a quality driven and customer focused Senior Site Manager working for a Residential House Building developer, reporting to the South Wales Regional Offices.
EssexPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Previous residential experiance is a must
- Career progression coupled with industry leading salary and package on offer
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to expand their experience with a top UK house builder on an exciting project in Essex. As Senior Site Manager you will work closely with your Contracts Manager to ensure successful delivery of the scheme & you will manage Site Managers/Assistant Site Managers on site. You will have the opportunity to get involved in Timber frame and Traditional build construction.
- Senior Site Manager: One of largest & most prestigious housebuilders in UK
- Exciting resi project: Essex. Excellent development pipeline & career prospects.
Working under a Block Manager on the internals / externals, you will also have the opportunity to get involved with the tendering of packages as well as on site management / delivery.
A real chance for good career progression for a hungry and driven Assistant Block / Site Manager with a view to work their way up the construction ladder on a terrific London project.
Yorkshire and the HumberPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Block / Site manager
- Established developer with project pipeline, excellent career progression
Senior Site Manager - Premium National Developer. Building and Construction. Various locations across Yorkshire.
A leading nationally recognised NHBC Residential developer with focus on quality of work and customer care.
ExeterPermanent£43,000 - £50,000
- Well Established Premium National Developer
- Experience of managing large Residentail Developments is essential
Site Manager - Regional Residential Developer. Building and Construction
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a quality driven and customer focused Site Manager working for an expanding Regional Developer, reporting to the Exeter Head Office. As Site Manager you will be working as part of the Project delivery team.
Greater ManchesterTemporary£20 - £22 per hour (£41,597 - £45,756)
- Fantastic opportunity with expanding Regional Developer
- Previous experience in residential development is a must
Site Manager - Social Housing - Property and Housing
North LondonPermanent£68,000 - £70,000
- 3 month contract role for a large national housing association
- Experience of working to CDM regulations essential
Our client is beginning phase 2 of their exciting scheme of 100+ units in North London.
After strong performances throughout 2015 / 2016, they are creating new opportunities that will provide excellent progression for employees throughout the coming years.
KentPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Site Manager
- High spec residential scheme for a top house builder
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to expand their experience with a top 10 house builder on an exciting project in the Kent area. As Senior Site Manager you will work closely with Construction Managers to ensure successful delivery of the scheme & you will manage Site Managers/Assistant Site Managers on site. You will have the opportunity to get involved in Timber frame and Traditional construction.
- Fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Site Manager
- Large Residential Scheme for a Top 10 housebuilder