Construction - Trades & Labour jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Trades & Labour jobs
- BanburyPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
Privately funded award winning residential developer is actively recruiting for an experienced customer service operative to join their team of remotely located Engineers.
Working on high-end sites of up to 120 units in size with average value of £1m per unit. This role will suit a presentable candidate with high level communication skills and ability to multi-task and turn their hand to various trades.
AbingdonPermanent£30,000 - £34,000
- Privately funded residential developer expanding its brand across the country
- Aftersales role available for presentable 'jack of all trades' with van & tools
An involved role working remotely from the Van visiting a variety of sites across the Oxfordshire and Abingdon areas working on reactive maintenance in new build homes.
Interacting with customers on a daily basis will require excellent communication skills and ability to diagnose issues within a new build residential environment.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
- Excellent customer service interaction experience and housebuilding background
- Multi-trade experience and residential development knowledge
Candidates will need to be presentable and able to deal with candidates from a variety of backgrounds whilst offering the highest level of customer service possible.
Candidates need to show a strong level of technical knowledge coming from a background working in carpentry (ideally) along with experience working in maintenance positions or within various other trades.
BromleyPermanent£32,000 - £34,000
- Excellent levels of communication and customer interaction - MUST HAVE
- Highly respected, known brand working on key projects in high end residential
This technical role will suit somebody who is hands on and likes and active role. You will have control over your diary to organise your day with various requirements on site. You will be carrying out general maintenance or reactive maintenance, engaging with customers and sub-contractors.
CaterhamPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Working hands on role with a leading residential developer
- Sites local to South East London and Kent
Working remotely across the South East region based in South London area near Caterham. Working independently on various residential sites focusing on defect management and small maintenance works. The role will offer excellent benefits along with flexible working environment.
High WycombePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Multi-skilled trades experience essential
- Remotely based working requirements for residential sites across South East
An excellent, developing role for an experienced multi-trades engineer with the desire to grow into a customer service manager position.
You will be given the opportunity to be proactive with customer service approach directly engaging with customers after they have occupied properties instead of waiting for them to come forward with issues.
- Proactive customer focused role for a confident Operative with multi-trade exp
- High end residential developer established over 80 years ago
Interacting with customers in new build residential properties for a high end housebuilder.
Carrying out reactive maintenance and customer service requirements on a variety of sites.
- Progression through Customer Service Team available
- MUST have developer or new build experience with customer interactions
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading Plc Residential Developer to take on a hands on role as a Customer Service Operative or Maintenance Engineer.
This role will give a high level of autonomy to the candidate selected and will offer potential future development within the business for driven and ambitious candidates.
- Hands on Operative position covering multiple sites across Herts / Bucks region
- Van and tools with fuel card provided for candidates with relevent experience
Working remotely with a van and tools provided you will be responsible for managing your own diary, covering several sites across the South East of England. You will be the face of the business acting as a brand ambassador to customers and sub-contractors as well.
- Multi-skilled trades experience within a residential developer setting required
- Van, tools and fuel card supplied and development training offered
The Customer Service Manager - 5* Residential Developer suitable for this position will ideally come from a background working in trades and / or have a very good understanding of the technical processes involved in residential construction.
- Understanding of technical requirements and trades process
- Experienced with NHBC claims process