Consultancy, Strategy & Change jobs
113 Matching Jobs
Consultancy, Strategy & Change jobs
- Featured JobIpswichPermanent
Head of Business Change - SmartestEnergy - Ipswich
- Driving a diverse portfolio of change projects and continuous improvement initiatives - from BAU to transformational - in line with Smartest Energy's strategic objectives.
- Coordinating successful delivery of new and refreshed products and execution of customised transactions in line with the needs of the sales team and our customers.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Drive change in-line with SmartestEnergy's regulated strategic objectives
- Successfully deliver products and customised transactions that support growth
Global Projects & PMO Manager - Heidrick & Struggles
Featured JobFairfield County, Connecticut, USAPermanentOur client is a large, multi strategy hedge fund with an impeccable reputation for investment success and excellence.
- Running the Project Management team for the Leadership Consulting arm of H&S
- Hybrid PMO / PM role establishing a common approach to projects & managing team.
LondonPermanent£22,000 - £35,000
- Location Connecticut, USA
- Excellent salary
Working for a FTSE 200, this Financial Advisory Consultant will have total control & accountability over their desk and the direction it takes. Expectations will be high for those successful candidates and full training will be given to get them up to speed as soon as possible.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Financial Advisory, Management Consultancy, Strategy
- Central London, Professional Services, Entry Level & Experienced Hires
- Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultancy - London
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £75,000
- * Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For
- * Progression based on the merit of your success
My client is looking to bring on board a Change Management Consultant to expand their Consultancy team within their London office.
BanburyPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Change Management / PRINCE2 / CCMP
- Six Sigma / London / Consulting
The Project Analyst - Research will provide project management and support to enable departments to develop and deliver their workstreams effectively, with a particular focus on consumer behaviour change.
City of LondonPermanent£85,000 - £90,000
- Leading Not for Profit in the area of sustainability
- Research and Project Management opportunity
Ensures that any required business, process, reporting or organisational changes are properly identified, managed and implemented according to the MS AX programme methodology. Responsible for training, implementation of change impacts, super user networks and comm activities. Acts as key POC for all Business Readiness related activities throughout the project life cycle from initial mobilisation through to Go Live and Hypercare.
YorkPermanent£21,000 - £24,000
- Premier Media client requires a Global Business Change & Adoption Lead (ERP syst
- Responsible for all areas of Business Readiness within EMEA (ERP Implementation)
Our client is looking for an Employer Liaison Co-ordinator to join their team.
You will work across the North Yorkshire engaging with employers to actively promote the company and their services through forward thinking, marketing ideas, building strong links and relationships.
- Michael Page are looking for a Employer Liaison Coordinator in North Yorkshire
- Leading service organisation are looking for an Employer Liaison Coordinator
About Michael Page Consultancy, Strategy & ChangeAre you a transformation or strategy professional? Do you shape, implement and deliver change programmes? Then Michael Page Consultancy, Strategy & Change is your recruitment partner. We’ll work with you to provide industry insight, develop your career, build your team or recruit the right interim resources.
With UK-wide locations, recruiters dedicated to specific areas of the market and an established network of contacts, Michael Page Consultancy, Strategy & Change could make the difference to your job search or hiring process.
Latest jobsChange Management ConsultantLondonPermanent£50,000 - £75,000Project Analyst - ResearchBanburyPermanent£30,000 - £35,000Employer Liaison CoordinatorYorkPermanent£21,000 - £24,000Global Business Change & Adoption Lead (ERP systems)City of LondonPermanent£85,000 - £90,000Business Change and Programme ManagerLondonPermanent£45,000 - £90,000Change & Engagement Project ManagerManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £65,000Investor Relations ManagerLondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000Senior Project ManagerLondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000Change ManagerLondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000View More Jobs