Consultancy, Strategy & Change jobs
110 Matching Jobs
Consultancy, Strategy & Change jobs
- Featured JobWeybridgePermanent
Business Process Excellence Specialist - Weybridge - Medical and Nursing / Healthcare
This role contributes towards implementing Operational Excellence in EMEA by developing a LEAN capability and a culture of continuous improvement across the region. The role plays an integral part in helping Cochlear EMEA achieve efficiency and productivity targets, scale and leverage of operations, as well as reducing process variability. This will require cross-functional and global interactions.
- 2 x Business Process Excellence Specialists required to join newly created team
- Greenbelt/Blackbelt, Weybridge, Business Process Excellence, Customer Experience
This role is within the BA team which is responsible for the full life cycle of in-house development from analysis and design to deployment and maintenance. This position will work at a strategic level with all levels of business and technical subject matter experts in the elicitation, documentation and management of business and systems requirements.
- Offers excellent career progression
- Chance to grow with a multinational company
Project Manager - Payroll / HR Consulting - Chertsey
- To successfully deliver concurrent multi-national projects assigned by the UK Project Management Team Manager;
- To deliver excellent customer service;
- To contribute to growth by meeting revenue targets.
- Excellent Project Management career opportunity
- Consulting both internal and external clients
Our Consultancy, Strategy & Change recruitment team in London can assist change/strategy professionals who have exposure within global companies. We recruit roles internally within management consultancies or if you've most recently been in industry or you're keen to move out of practice, we cover a broad remit of in-house roles across both private and public sector clients.
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Michael Page HR is London's leading recruitment consultancy for client's looking to add to their Human Resources function.
We specialise in setting a true partnership model with our clients, using our intimate sector knowledge and expertise to find them the right talent to drive their HR agenda.
EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £39,000
- Michael Page - London
- HR Recruitment - helping clients bring in the best talent to achieve their goals
My client is looking for a Sharepoint expert to join their team as a PMO Analyst / Project Coordinator.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- PMO Analyst opportunity
- Project Coordinator opportunity
This role reports directly to the Deputy Director Corporate/Chief Operating Officer and is essential to delivering business plans and ongoing strategy for the organisation.
Manage and enhance the organisation's strategic and business planning framework and processes.
LondonPermanent£47,000 - £67,500
- Work with a Public Sector organisation to lead Planning during challenging times
- Delivery information and analysis to enable meaningful change and action
Network across a complex and worldwide government department to deliver effective change and process improvements.
Lead and own the processes during an exciting time of change in the Public Sector.
- Excellent Civil Service Role
- Part of an organisation wide Transformation
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Michael Page - Recruitment Consultancy - London
- * Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For
- * Progression based on the merit of your success
About Michael Page Consultancy, Strategy & ChangeAre you a transformation or strategy professional? Do you shape, implement and deliver change programmes? Then Michael Page Consultancy, Strategy & Change is your recruitment partner. We’ll work with you to provide industry insight, develop your career, build your team or recruit the right interim resources.
With UK-wide locations, recruiters dedicated to specific areas of the market and an established network of contacts, Michael Page Consultancy, Strategy & Change could make the difference to your job search or hiring process.
Latest jobsProject Manager - Payroll / HR ConsultingChertseyPermanentBusiness AnalystNorth LondonPermanentPMO Analyst / Project CoordinatorEnglandPermanent£30,000 - £39,000Strategic and Business Planning ManagerLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000Global Process Owner P2PLondonPermanent£47,000 - £67,500Strategy ConsultantLondonPermanent£40,000 - £60,000Head of PMOLeedsPermanent£55,000 - £68,000Head of Data & ComplianceLeicesterPermanent£50,000 - £60,000Programme Director - TOM TransformationWest EndPermanent£90,000 - £130,000View more jobs