Consultancy, Strategy & Change jobs
110 Matching Jobs
Consultancy, Strategy & Change jobs
- Featured JobBasingstokePermanent
RFID Project Manager
The RFID Project manager's purpose is to lead the development and implementation of the strategy to integrate RFID technology into all possible value adding areas of the Healthcare business within Berendsen.
- RFID, Project Manager
- RFID, Project Manager, Prince2, ISO 9001, 13485, LSAS & MDD93/42/EEC
Business Process Excellence Specialist - Weybridge - Medical and Nursing / Healthcare
This role contributes towards implementing Operational Excellence in EMEA by developing a LEAN capability and a culture of continuous improvement across the region. The role plays an integral part in helping Cochlear EMEA achieve efficiency and productivity targets, scale and leverage of operations, as well as reducing process variability. This will require cross-functional and global interactions.
GlasgowTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
- 2 x Business Process Excellence Specialists required to join newly created team
- Greenbelt/Blackbelt, Weybridge, Business Process Excellence, Customer Experience
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a leading investment bank. The role is working on a really exciting project.
- 6 month contract with a high chance of extension
- Working for a leading investment bank
Our Consultancy, Strategy & Change recruitment team in London can assist change/strategy professionals who have exposure within global companies. We recruit roles internally within management consultancies or if you've most recently been in industry or you're keen to move out of practice, we cover a broad remit of in-house roles across both private and public sector clients.
WiltshirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
There is a need to improve underlying business performance across this organisation.
This means radically transforming the way work gets done across the entire business. The key enabler in achieving these aims is the need to simplify and standardise the way the business works. This applies to their strategic & decision making processes, but equally it applies to their core transactional processes.
DorsetPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Join a FTSE 100 with excellent development potential
- Rare Process opportunity role in the South West
Ensure accurate controlling, management, reporting, change control and risk/issue/opportunity management for projects.
Deliver business success and satisfaction of the customer and professional stakeholder management
- Great Project Manager opportunity in a leading engineering firm
- Ineteresting chance to develop PM skills in the South West
We are currently looking for Graduate Recruitment consultants to join our ever expanding teams within Consultancy, Strategy and Change.
LeedsTemporary£400 - £500 per day (£103,992 - £129,990)
- Opportunity to work for a FTSE 250 Organisation
- Excellent progression and career prospects
The Senior Project Manager (PM) will lead on the GDPR Project, from set up through to implementation stages. You will manage projects/workstreams ensuring deadlines are met, and that the team follow the change management framework and deliver quality outcomes.
- Interim Senior Project Manager - GDPR Project - Leeds City Centre
- 3 month contract initially - Strong PM required
Recruitment Consultant for worldwide leader in specialist recruitment
Opportunity to join an established, growing team
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- FTSE250 Publicly Listed Company
- Operating Worldwide
Our client is looking for a Corporate Finance Manager to join their Corporate Finance and Treasury team in support of the Head of Corporate Finance by contributing to the development and implementation of the group's long term financing plan.
- Opportunity to work in the Corporate Finance function of a FTSE 50 organisation
- Credit Ratings experience highly desirable
About Michael Page Consultancy, Strategy & ChangeAre you a transformation or strategy professional? Do you shape, implement and deliver change programmes? Then Michael Page Consultancy, Strategy & Change is your recruitment partner. We’ll work with you to provide industry insight, develop your career, build your team or recruit the right interim resources.
With UK-wide locations, recruiters dedicated to specific areas of the market and an established network of contacts, Michael Page Consultancy, Strategy & Change could make the difference to your job search or hiring process.
Latest jobsBusiness AnalystGlasgowTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICERMauritiusPermanentProcess Standardisation LeadWiltshirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000Project ManagerDorsetPermanent£38,000 - £42,000Senior Project ManagerLeedsTemporary£400 - £500 per day (£103,992 - £129,990)Recruitment ConsultantLondonPermanentStrategic Planning ManagerManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £60,000Junior Project ManagerLondonPermanent£32,000 - £34,000Project ManagerLondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000View more jobs