Consultancy, Strategy & Change jobs
111 Matching Jobs
Consultancy, Strategy & Change jobs
- Featured JobMauritiusPermanent
- Great exposure to public and private sector
- Leading the apex business organisation of Mauritius
Business Process Excellence Specialist - Weybridge - Medical and Nursing / Healthcare
This role contributes towards implementing Operational Excellence in EMEA by developing a LEAN capability and a culture of continuous improvement across the region. The role plays an integral part in helping Cochlear EMEA achieve efficiency and productivity targets, scale and leverage of operations, as well as reducing process variability. This will require cross-functional and global interactions.
BirminghamPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- 2 x Business Process Excellence Specialists required to join newly created team
- Greenbelt/Blackbelt, Weybridge, Business Process Excellence, Customer Experience
The Project Manager is responsible for delivery of enterprise wide programmes and projects managed by the Programme Management Office (PMO). The programmes and projects are broad in range and are likely to include business process improvements, business transformation and systems and technology implementations and upgrades.
- Excellent Project/Programme Opportunity Leading Law Firm
- Experienced Project/Programme Manager Required in Birmingham
Project leader to relocate one of the UK's most important collections from its current home in London to a new purpose built facility in Wiltshire.
GlasgowTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
- Project leader to relocate one of the UKs most important collections
- Unique project management experience
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a leading investment bank. The role is working on a really exciting project.
- 6 month contract with a high chance of extension
- Working for a leading investment bank
Our Consultancy, Strategy & Change recruitment team in London can assist change/strategy professionals who have exposure within global companies. We recruit roles internally within management consultancies or if you've most recently been in industry or you're keen to move out of practice, we cover a broad remit of in-house roles across both private and public sector clients.
WiltshirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
There is a need to improve underlying business performance across this organisation.
This means radically transforming the way work gets done across the entire business. The key enabler in achieving these aims is the need to simplify and standardise the way the business works. This applies to their strategic & decision making processes, but equally it applies to their core transactional processes.
DorsetPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Join a FTSE 100 with excellent development potential
- Rare Process opportunity role in the South West
Ensure accurate controlling, management, reporting, change control and risk/issue/opportunity management for projects.
Deliver business success and satisfaction of the customer and professional stakeholder management
- Great Project Manager opportunity in a leading engineering firm
- Ineteresting chance to develop PM skills in the South West
We are currently looking for Graduate Recruitment consultants to join our ever expanding teams within Consultancy, Strategy and Change.
LeedsTemporary£400 - £500 per day (£103,992 - £129,990)
- Opportunity to work for a FTSE 250 Organisation
- Excellent progression and career prospects
The Senior Project Manager (PM) will lead on the GDPR Project, from set up through to implementation stages. You will manage projects/workstreams ensuring deadlines are met, and that the team follow the change management framework and deliver quality outcomes.
- Interim Senior Project Manager - GDPR Project - Leeds City Centre
- 3 month contract initially - Strong PM required
About Michael Page Consultancy, Strategy & ChangeAre you a transformation or strategy professional? Do you shape, implement and deliver change programmes? Then Michael Page Consultancy, Strategy & Change is your recruitment partner. We’ll work with you to provide industry insight, develop your career, build your team or recruit the right interim resources.
With UK-wide locations, recruiters dedicated to specific areas of the market and an established network of contacts, Michael Page Consultancy, Strategy & Change could make the difference to your job search or hiring process.
Latest jobsProject ManagerBirminghamPermanent£60,000 - £80,000Project LeaderLondonPermanentBusiness AnalystGlasgowTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICERMauritiusPermanentProcess Standardisation LeadWiltshirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000Project ManagerDorsetPermanent£38,000 - £42,000Senior Project ManagerLeedsTemporary£400 - £500 per day (£103,992 - £129,990)Recruitment ConsultantLondonPermanentStrategic Planning ManagerManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £60,000View more jobs