Consultancy, Strategy & Change jobs
108 Matching Jobs
Consultancy, Strategy & Change jobs
- Featured JobLutonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
Using their well developed social and communication ability as well as advanced Excel and other IT skills, the Programme Delivery Lead will work within Veris' Retail arm to deliver and develop the day-to-day running of the clients' sites and manage the key internal and external stakeholders of this exciting and growing consultancy.
- Consult and advise some of Britain's leading retail sites
- Join a successful and growing consultancy
Head of Business Change - SmartestEnergy - Ipswich
- Driving a diverse portfolio of change projects and continuous improvement initiatives - from BAU to transformational - in line with Smartest Energy's strategic objectives.
- Coordinating successful delivery of new and refreshed products and execution of customised transactions in line with the needs of the sales team and our customers.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Drive change in-line with SmartestEnergy's regulated strategic objectives
- Successfully deliver products and customised transactions that support growth
Global Projects & PMO Manager - Heidrick & Struggles
Featured JobFairfield County, Connecticut, USAPermanentOur client is a large, multi strategy hedge fund with an impeccable reputation for investment success and excellence.
- Running the Project Management team for the Leadership Consulting arm of H&S
- Hybrid PMO / PM role establishing a common approach to projects & managing team.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Location Connecticut, USA
- Excellent salary
Our client is in the process of transitioning their head office function to Leeds. They are looking to recruit a Project Manager to support their Head of Business Change on a number of business-facing projects.
ManchesterTemporary£400 - £450 per day (£103,992 - £116,991)
- Business Change Project Management
- Financial Services
The interim Project Planner (PMO) will work within the central PMO team, primarily to:
- Establish and implement reporting protocols for the workstream teams, including financial, risk, schedule, progress and associated documentation and templates
- Assist workstream teams in the preparation of baseline schedules and cost plans
- Provide guidance and support to the workstream teams to ensure timely and accurate reporting
EnglandPermanent£85,000 - £90,000
- Interim Project Control Engineer for exciting Travel/Transport Programme
- PMO Project Planner, Public Sector Organisation in Manchester
Senior Microsoft Dynamics Ax Architect
You will work within a team of Microsoft technical specialists: architects, designers, engineers and developers, including both UK and off shore based colleagues
* You will create leading edge AX solutions for our clients; working in either one of our offices or on client site
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- New year, New Career and a chance to be apart of this leading AX Gold Partner
- AX2012, AX7 /365, This really is a game changing opportunity
My client is looking for a Business Change Manager to join their London office focusing on the Investment Management and Banking sectors.
GlasgowPermanent£50,000 - £75,000
- Top 10 Professional / Central London / Business Change
- Investment Management / Banking
Our client is looking for a Lead Continuous Improvement consultant.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Continus Improvement Lead
- Glasgow or Perth
A Project Manager is required in London to lead the delivery of multiple projects, including a new communications hub commissioning project, trials, pilots and special projects. The project manager will work closely with the Head of PMO to tailor and implement best practice PMO processes and functions.
- Key role in a global communications leader
- Take direct control of vital projects
About Michael Page Consultancy, Strategy & ChangeAre you a transformation or strategy professional? Do you shape, implement and deliver change programmes? Then Michael Page Consultancy, Strategy & Change is your recruitment partner. We’ll work with you to provide industry insight, develop your career, build your team or recruit the right interim resources.
With UK-wide locations, recruiters dedicated to specific areas of the market and an established network of contacts, Michael Page Consultancy, Strategy & Change could make the difference to your job search or hiring process.
Latest jobsProject ManagerLeedsPermanent£30,000 - £45,000Interim Project Planner (PMO)ManchesterTemporary£400 - £450 per day (£103,992 - £116,991)Business Change - Investment Management / BankingLondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000Project ManagerLondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000Compliance & Quality ManagerLeedsPermanent£35,000 - £40,000HR Recruitment ConsultantLondonPermanentContinuous Improvement LeadGlasgowPermanent£50,000 - £75,000Strategy AnalystCity of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000Senior Programme Manager - Finance & TelcoLondonPermanent£100,000 - £130,000View More Jobs