Consultancy, Strategy & Change - Consulting jobs
55 Matching Jobs
- LondonPermanent£55,000 - £140,000
Where organisations lack the time, resource or in-house expertise to deliver a business-essential project, Consultancy Services can provide independent and objective guidance, support and training. My client's consultancy services support organisations who need:
- interim CISO and senior staff who can build an effective cyber resilience programme
- independent evaluation and validation of security arrangements
- thorough assessment of information risk in critical environments
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
- Senior Consultant / Director / Information Security
- Membership body / Leading clients / Develop a team
My client is looking for a delivery focused Senior Consultant to help grow their expanding business in their London office.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
- Membership organiastion / Consulting
- Growing business + team
A big 4 professional services firm is looking for an integration and separation manager to join their growing business in London.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Big 4 Professional Services firm / London based
- Business 2 Consumer / Post merger integration
The Compliance Associate will work alongside a Compliance Manager in an exciting and varying work environment. This role is diverse and will transcend a number of areas in compliance.
FarehamTemporary£240 - £250 per day (£62,395 - £64,995)
- Compliance monitoring
- Client facing
This is an excellent opportunity for a PMO/UAT Manager to work with a leading bank within financial services. The main aim for the role is to support the wider project team through testing and tracking the required change for operational teams.
- 7 Month contract
- Working for a leading bank
Our Consultancy, Strategy & Change recruitment team in London can assist change/strategy professionals who have exposure within global companies. We recruit roles internally within management consultancies or if you've most recently been in industry or you're keen to move out of practice, we cover a broad remit of in-house roles across both private and public sector clients.
West EndPermanent£23,000 - £27,000
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Following back to back double digit growth (41%), we are looking to expand the size of our Central London team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of the world's leading recruitment business, working in an established team with a inclusive culture & driven individuals. No recruitment experience is required & Michael Page will provide opportunities to develop key skills that will allow you to be a success.
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Opportunity in a leading recruitment consultancy, working in a sucessful team.
- Must be driven, articulate & have the ability to build long term relationships
Michael Page are looking for a Safeguarding Lead to work with a welfare to work business in Central London. We are looking for someone with safeguarding experience, excellent communication abilities, and a knowledge of safeguarding legislation across the UK.
GlasgowPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Michael Page are looking for a Safeguarding Lead in Central London
- Welfare to Work Business
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented ERP Manager to join a business based in Glasgow. Reporting to our Applications Manager you will have global responsibility for the SAP S/4 Hana platform. This will include full responsibility for system support, software development, change management.
StevenagePermanent£23,000 - £30,000
- ERP Manager(SAP)
Michael Page are looking for an Recruitment Manager in Stevenage. This is a great opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant, employment coach, and anyone who is looking for their next challenge helping more people get back into the workforce.
- Michael Page are looking for a Recruitment Manager in Stevenage
- Welfare to Work business