Consultancy, Strategy & Change - Consulting jobs
73 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLutonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
Using their well developed social and communication ability as well as advanced Excel and other IT skills, the Programme Delivery Lead will work within Veris' Retail arm to deliver and develop the day-to-day running of the clients' sites and manage the key internal and external stakeholders of this exciting and growing consultancy.
Featured JobFairfield County, Connecticut, USAPermanentOur client is a large, multi strategy hedge fund with an impeccable reputation for investment success and excellence.
- Consult and advise some of Britain's leading retail sites
- Join a successful and growing consultancy
- Location Connecticut, USA
- Excellent salary
Our Consultancy, Strategy & Change recruitment team in London can assist change/strategy professionals who have exposure within global companies. We recruit roles internally within management consultancies or if you've most recently been in industry or you're keen to move out of practice, we cover a broad remit of in-house roles across both private and public sector clients.
EnglandPermanent£85,000 - £90,000
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Senior Microsoft Dynamics Ax Architect
You will work within a team of Microsoft technical specialists: architects, designers, engineers and developers, including both UK and off shore based colleagues
* You will create leading edge AX solutions for our clients; working in either one of our offices or on client site
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- New year, New Career and a chance to be apart of this leading AX Gold Partner
- AX2012, AX7 /365, This really is a game changing opportunity
My client is looking for a Business Change Manager to join their London office focusing on the Investment Management and Banking sectors.
GlasgowPermanent£50,000 - £75,000
- Top 10 Professional / Central London / Business Change
- Investment Management / Banking
Our client is looking for a Lead Continuous Improvement consultant.
- Continus Improvement Lead
- Glasgow or Perth
Michael Page HR is London's leading recruitment consultancy for client's looking to add to their Human Resources function.
We specialise in setting a true partnership model with our clients, using our intimate sector knowledge and expertise to find them the right talent to drive their HR agenda.
YorkPermanent£21,000 - £24,000
- Michael Page - London
- HR Recruitment - helping clients bring in the best talent to achieve their goals
Our client is looking for an Employer Liaison Co-ordinator to join their team.
You will work across the North Yorkshire engaging with employers to actively promote the company and their services through forward thinking, marketing ideas, building strong links and relationships.
LondonPermanent£100,000 - £130,000
- Michael Page are looking for a Employer Liaison Coordinator in North Yorkshire
- Leading service organisation are looking for an Employer Liaison Coordinator
Senior Programme Manager with extensive experience in managing large scale implementation and preferably experience working with a recognised consulting firm.
- Senior Programme Manager - M/F. Software specialist organisation
- Fast track progression to lead Professional Services