Consultancy, Strategy & Change - Consulting jobs
60 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobFairfield County, Connecticut, USAPermanentOur client is a large, multi strategy hedge fund with an impeccable reputation for investment success and excellence.
West EndPermanent£23,000 - £27,000
- Location Connecticut, USA
- Excellent salary
Following back to back double digit growth (41%), we are looking to expand the size of our Central London team across both interim & permanent recruitment. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of the world's leading recruitment business, working in an established team with a inclusive culture & driven individuals. No recruitment experience is required & Michael Page will provide opportunities to develop key sales skills that will allow you to be a success.
- Opportunity in a leading recruitment consultancy, working in a sucessful team.
- Must be driven, articulate & have the ability to build long term relationships
Our Consultancy, Strategy & Change recruitment team in London can assist change/strategy professionals who have exposure within global companies. We recruit roles internally within management consultancies or if you've most recently been in industry or you're keen to move out of practice, we cover a broad remit of in-house roles across both private and public sector clients.
SurreyTemporary£200 - £220 per day (£51,996 - £57,196)
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Commissioning Manager Band 7
The work is exciting and varied and currently covers outpatient Modernisation, Cancer and Diabetes through the Planned Care work stream.
East LondonTemporary£200 - £300 per day (£51,996 - £77,994)
- Interim Commissioning Manager
- NHS experience required
The Service Manager is a key management role and is responsible for the operational delivery of all aspects of the CHS Adults. You must provide timely, efficient and effective operational service management support for all services within the CHS Adults services, assisting the Clinical Leads/Service Leads and General Manager to ensure that these services are responsive, innovative and provided to the highest possible clinical and performance standards.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
- Interim Service Manager
- NHS experience required
A big 4 professional services firm is looking for an integration and separation manager to join their growing business in London.
BirminghamTemporary£60,000 - £65,000
- Big 4 Professional Services firm / London based
- Business 2 Consumer / Post merger integration
- Initially a fixed term contract with the strong possibility of developing in to a permanent position for someone who is able to deliver on and exceed expectations.
West LondonTemporary£450 - £500 per day (£116,991 - £129,990)
- Opportunity for reward professional
- Opportunity to develop your reward career
HR Services is the company's shared service provider for hr & learning and is forming as part of the HR modernisation. The journey to making this reality is being achieved for learning through the learning services programme. This has 2 deliverables; a single learning management system implemented across the company and a learning shared service, operating out of 4 centres for all learning administration in the company.
LondonTemporary£175 - £325 per day (£45,497 - £84,494)
- Strategic Project Manager
- Global energy company
My client is looking for a Process Improvement Analyst to join their consultancy for a 12 month project at a leading retailer.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Leading Retail Client / Process Mapping / Finance Transformation
- MID APRIL START / 12 Month Interim Oopportunity
The Business Analyst will work from the London Head Office and be responsible for leading work to gather, define, challenge and interpret requirements for multiple projects, working in a complex stakeholder environment to define all relevant current processes and develop solutions for future business processes to enable successful delivery of projects and programmes.
- Lead Business Analyst enabling a new PMO setup
- Enable change through Business Analysis within a leading Health Charity