Consultancy, Strategy & Change - Consulting jobs
57 Matching Jobs
- EnglandTemporary£350 - £400 per day (£90,993 - £103,992)
This newly established team by the trusts board are going to be the driving force behind a massive culture change to ensure the trusts long term strategic plan.
- Exciting opportunity to learn and grow within Project Management
- Build strategic direction to help turnaround an iconic based NHS Trust
This role is within the BA team which is responsible for the full life cycle of in-house development from analysis and design to deployment and maintenance. This position will work at a strategic level with all levels of business and technical subject matter experts in the elicitation, documentation and management of business and systems requirements.
- Offers excellent career progression
- Chance to grow with a multinational company
Our Consultancy, Strategy & Change recruitment team in London can assist change/strategy professionals who have exposure within global companies. We recruit roles internally within management consultancies or if you've most recently been in industry or you're keen to move out of practice, we cover a broad remit of in-house roles across both private and public sector clients.
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Michael Page HR is London's leading recruitment consultancy for client's looking to add to their Human Resources function.
We specialise in setting a true partnership model with our clients, using our intimate sector knowledge and expertise to find them the right talent to drive their HR agenda.
- Michael Page - London
- HR Recruitment - helping clients bring in the best talent to achieve their goals
Recruitment Consultant for worldwide leader in specialist recruitment
Opportunity to join an established, growing team
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- FTSE250 Publicly Listed Company
- Operating Worldwide
My client is looking for a Strategy Consultant to join as an Assistant Manager. They are based in London and have a reputable strategy consulting team
- Commercial Due Diligence / Strategy Consulting
- Top 5 Professional Services Firm
Page Group are looking for professionals who are looking to start or continue their recruitment careers with one of the most recognised and most respected consultancy companies
West EndPermanent£90,000 - £130,000
- Michael Page are looking for Recruitment Consultants in Nottingham
- Based in Nottingham
The Programme Director reporting to the CIO will lead the team delivering the Target Operating Model (TOM) transformation programme. The role enables the delivery of the transformation working with the Business Units and the Transformation Managers to ensure they deliver the transition of their functional and regional areas of responsibility.
GlasgowTemporary£140 - £147 per day (£36,397 - £38,217)
- Leading the TOM transformation strategy
- Global FTSE 250 professional services organisation
This is an excellent opportunity for a technical business analyst to join a leading bank within financial services in Glasgow.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- 6 Month contract with a leading investment bank
- Based in central Glasgow
My client is looking to grow their integration and separation team in their London office. They have won a number of projects recently and are looking for experience integration and separation consultants.
- Big 4 Professional Services firm / London based
- Integration / Carve-out / Divestment / Separation