Consultancy, Strategy & Change - Consulting - London jobs
40 Matching Jobs
Consulting - London jobs
- LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
The Compliance Associate will work alongside a Compliance Manager in an exciting and varying work environment. This role is diverse and will transcend a number of areas in compliance.
- Compliance monitoring
- Client facing
Our Consultancy, Strategy & Change recruitment team in London can assist change/strategy professionals who have exposure within global companies. We recruit roles internally within management consultancies or if you've most recently been in industry or you're keen to move out of practice, we cover a broad remit of in-house roles across both private and public sector clients.
West EndPermanent£23,000 - £27,000
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Following back to back double digit growth (41%), we are looking to expand the size of our Central London team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of the world's leading recruitment business, working in an established team with a inclusive culture & driven individuals. No recruitment experience is required & Michael Page will provide opportunities to develop key skills that will allow you to be a success.
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Opportunity in a leading recruitment consultancy, working in a sucessful team.
- Must be driven, articulate & have the ability to build long term relationships
Michael Page are looking for a Safeguarding Lead to work with a welfare to work business in Central London. We are looking for someone with safeguarding experience, excellent communication abilities, and a knowledge of safeguarding legislation across the UK.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £140,000
- Michael Page are looking for a Safeguarding Lead in Central London
- Welfare to Work Business
Where organisations lack the time, resource or in-house expertise to deliver a business-essential project, Consultancy Services can provide independent and objective guidance, support and training. My client's consultancy services support organisations who need:
- interim CISO and senior staff who can build an effective cyber resilience programme
- independent evaluation and validation of security arrangements
- thorough assessment of information risk in critical environments
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £110,000
- Senior Consultant / Director / Information Security
- Membership body / Leading clients / Develop a team
We have recently been approach by a Big 4 Consultancy to aid their recruitment for an Operational Due Diligence Consultant. My client is looking to expand their reputable ODD team division in their London office.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
- Strategy and operations, Integration, Separation
- Private Equity, Develop teams, Due Diligence
My client is looking for a delivery focused Senior Consultant to help grow their expanding business in their London office.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
- Membership organiastion / Consulting
- Growing business + team
A big 4 professional services firm is looking for an integration and separation manager to join their growing business in London.
LondonTemporary£175 - £325 per day (£45,497 - £84,494)
- Big 4 Professional Services firm / London based
- Business 2 Consumer / Post merger integration
My client is looking for a Process Improvement Analyst to join their consultancy for a 12 month project at a leading retailer.
LondonPermanent£110,000 - £145,000
- Leading Retail Client / Process Mapping / Finance Transformation
- MID APRIL START / 12 Month Interim Oopportunity
My client is looking for a Director to join their business. They are looking for an experienced Consulting Director to come on board and aid in the growth of their consulting business.
- Company Director / Consulting Director
- High growth organisation