Consultancy, Strategy & Change - Consulting - London jobs
41 Matching Jobs
Consulting - London jobs
- LondonTemporary£750 - £1,000 per day (£194,985 - £259,980)
Working as part of a large team of technical experts you will support the development of cutting edge new products utilising the use of emerging technologies such as Big Data and analytical software.
LondonTemporary£290 - £300 per day (£75,394 - £77,994)
- A global solutions and consulting business
- Water subject matter expert to support cutting edge product development
Responsible for the operational management of the Acute Medical Unit and delivery of performance targets (finance, activity, workforce etc), you will work closely with Clinical Leads and Senior Nurses to provide strategic direction and leadership to maintain their existing performance and develop further ensuring the delivery of the divisional plans and objectives in outcomes, pathways, performance, partnership, productivity, research and innovation and quality patient care.
- Interim A & E Manager
- Previous experience required
Our Consultancy, Strategy & Change recruitment team in London can assist change/strategy professionals who have exposure within global companies. We recruit roles internally within management consultancies or if you've most recently been in industry or you're keen to move out of practice, we cover a broad remit of in-house roles across both private and public sector clients.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £80,000
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
My client is looking for a Project Manager Consultant to join their London office, and assist in the development of their already well-known Business Transformation team. This role will sit across across a number of sectors.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £90,000
- Project Manager / PRINCE 2
- London / Consulting / Leading Consultancy
My client is looking for a business change and programme manager to join their well established business in London.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £75,000
- Management Consulting / Business Change
- Programme and Project Management / PRINCE 2
My client is looking to bring on board a Change Management Consultant to expand their Consultancy team within their London office.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £85,000
- Change Management / PRINCE2 / CCMP
- Six Sigma / London / Consulting
We have recently been approached by a Top 10 Accounting practice / consultancy to aid their recruitment for a Business Performance Improvement Senior Manager. My client is looking to expand their London based team.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £80,000
- London based / ACA / Business process redesign
- Finance function / Performance improvement
My client is looking for a Business Transformation and Change Consultant to join their growing business in their London office.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Business Transformation / Change Management
- London / Management Consulting
My client is looking to expand their team by looking for a Senior Project Manager within the Healthcare industry to join their team in London
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £140,000
- Prince 2 / Healthcare industry
- Private & Public sector / Senior PM
Where organisations lack the time, resource or in-house expertise to deliver a business-essential project, Consultancy Services can provide independent and objective guidance, support and training. My client's consultancy services support organisations who need:
- interim CISO and senior staff who can build an effective cyber resilience programme
- independent evaluation and validation of security arrangements
- thorough assessment of information risk in critical environments
- Senior Consultant / Director / Information Security
- Membership body / Leading clients / Develop a team