Consultancy, Strategy & Change - Corporate jobs
49 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobWeybridgePermanent
Business Process Excellence Specialist - Weybridge - Medical and Nursing / Healthcare
This role contributes towards implementing Operational Excellence in EMEA by developing a LEAN capability and a culture of continuous improvement across the region. The role plays an integral part in helping Cochlear EMEA achieve efficiency and productivity targets, scale and leverage of operations, as well as reducing process variability. This will require cross-functional and global interactions.
BirminghamPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- 2 x Business Process Excellence Specialists required to join newly created team
- Greenbelt/Blackbelt, Weybridge, Business Process Excellence, Customer Experience
The Project Manager is responsible for delivery of enterprise wide programmes and projects managed by the Programme Management Office (PMO). The programmes and projects are broad in range and are likely to include business process improvements, business transformation and systems and technology implementations and upgrades.
GlasgowTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
- Excellent Project/Programme Opportunity Leading Law Firm
- Experienced Project/Programme Manager Required in Birmingham
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a leading investment bank. The role is working on a really exciting project.
WiltshirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- 6 month contract with a high chance of extension
- Working for a leading investment bank
There is a need to improve underlying business performance across this organisation.
This means radically transforming the way work gets done across the entire business. The key enabler in achieving these aims is the need to simplify and standardise the way the business works. This applies to their strategic & decision making processes, but equally it applies to their core transactional processes.
DorsetPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Join a FTSE 100 with excellent development potential
- Rare Process opportunity role in the South West
Ensure accurate controlling, management, reporting, change control and risk/issue/opportunity management for projects.
Deliver business success and satisfaction of the customer and professional stakeholder management
LeedsTemporary£400 - £500 per day (£103,992 - £129,990)
- Great Project Manager opportunity in a leading engineering firm
- Ineteresting chance to develop PM skills in the South West
The Senior Project Manager (PM) will lead on the GDPR Project, from set up through to implementation stages. You will manage projects/workstreams ensuring deadlines are met, and that the team follow the change management framework and deliver quality outcomes.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Interim Senior Project Manager - GDPR Project - Leeds City Centre
- 3 month contract initially - Strong PM required
Our client is looking for a Corporate Finance Manager to join their Corporate Finance and Treasury team in support of the Head of Corporate Finance by contributing to the development and implementation of the group's long term financing plan.
ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Opportunity to work in the Corporate Finance function of a FTSE 50 organisation
- Credit Ratings experience highly desirable
My client is going through an incredibly exciting period of change and transformation. This is a highly complex, £multi-million programme and will affect the whole group.
LondonPermanent£32,000 - £34,000
- Superby opportunity to work on a highly complex, £multi-million transformation
- Excellent career opportunities within this FTSE 100 organisation
The Content Delivery Manager / Project Manager role is varied and fast paced. It has responsibility for getting our products to market quickly, efficiently, and on budget. The role works closely with the content teams (editors and publishers) and external suppliers (providing editorial, design and digital services), and acts as a facilitator and driver of the projects.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Excellent role to develop into a Project Manager
- Leading UK publisher with fantastic promotion opportunities
A number of Project Managers are sought for a newly created PMO function for a leading private healthcare provider in Central London.
The Project Manager will be expected to manage individual projects, or projects which form a wider programme in a permanent capacity.
- A number of Project Managers are sought for a newly created PMO function
- Growing Private Healthcare Company