Consultancy, Strategy & Change - Corporate jobs
45 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
This is a confidential assignment to recruit a Group M&A Manager position in a global leading Fortune 500 business. The role is a leadership position in an 8-strong team, reporting to the Group Head of M&A. It requires a driven and strategic professional with an excellent record in M&A from experience in Transactional Services and/or Investment Banking.
HalifaxPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Group M&A Leadership position in a Fortune 500 business
- Market leading in their field with established M&A team
Based near Halifax in West Yorkshire, our Private Equity backed client is looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join their Head office function to work on a range of strategic growth projects.
City of LondonTemporary
- Project Manager, leading services business, great opportunity
- Highly acquisitive organisation, extensive growth potential
Key to this Business Analyst role is the task of understanding business change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
This is a 6 Month FTC
BirminghamTemporary£60,000 - £70,000
- Join a team of trusted and effective analysts in a leading law firm
- Have a real impact as a Business Analyst in this fresh, new team
Currently undergoing a company wide transformation, this commercial business is looking for an experienced Portfolio or Programme Manager to work with them to ensure that the change is delivered efficiently and effectively. Affecting all areas of the business this role will provide more control over the transformation process.
High WycombePermanent£38,000 - £40,000
- Interim Programme Manager Required for Midlands Based Business
- Organisation-wide Business Transformation
Be a Business Partner to all Project Managers, and create and foster a creative environment for idea generation, ensuring all potential projects are aligned with long term plans. You will have total oversight of the progress of all potential and current projects, reporting to senior management as appropriate.
HalifaxTemporary£350 - £450 per day (£90,993 - £116,991)
- Non-Financial Corporate Governance Manager Required
- Join a leading food and drink retailer
Our client requires an experienced Business Architect or Senior Business Analyst with an extensive background of working on large scale business change programmes.
BirminghamTemporary£55,000 - £65,000
- Business Architect or Senior Business Analyst Required for Major Bank
- Lead Business Analyst required to work on Large Scale Change Projects
Based in Birmingham, the Project Manager - Finance Change will lead on a wide range of projects across the finance function, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget and meet objectives.
SheffieldPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Experienced Finance Project Manager required for Leading FS Business
- Finance and Project Management Experience Essential
Based in Sheffield, our FTSE 100 client is looking to recruit a Business Support Manager to undertake a range of project work to assist the business to meet its strategic objectives.
WolverhamptonTemporary£300 - £350 per day (£77,994 - £90,993)
- Sheffield based Business Improvement opportunity
- FTSE 100 organisation
Joining an ongoing system implementation for a specific division of this leading bank, you will lead on business readiness activities to ensure that the project lands effectively.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Immediate requirement for a PM to lead business readiness for a national bank
- PM with experience of business readiness for large scale systems change
Our client is looking to appoint a Strategy Expert to build on and drive forward the development and implementation of organisational strategies that support and deliver the overall ambition. Reporting to the Director of Strategy & Experience, and as a key member of the senior leadership team, this new post will play a pivotal role in addressing fundamental strategic choices facing the Charity, making best use of insight, resources, and capability.
- Exciting Strategy role within one of Britain's largest charities
- Experience of Revenue Generation required