Consultancy, Strategy & Change - Corporate jobs
48 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobWeybridgePermanent
Business Process Excellence Specialist - Weybridge - Medical and Nursing / Healthcare
This role contributes towards implementing Operational Excellence in EMEA by developing a LEAN capability and a culture of continuous improvement across the region. The role plays an integral part in helping Cochlear EMEA achieve efficiency and productivity targets, scale and leverage of operations, as well as reducing process variability. This will require cross-functional and global interactions.
LeedsTemporary£40,000 - £49,000
- 2 x Business Process Excellence Specialists required to join newly created team
- Greenbelt/Blackbelt, Weybridge, Business Process Excellence, Customer Experience
Senior Project Manager role to lead on managing the relationship between the business and third party provider, during large scale business transformation.
ManchesterPermanent£75,000 - £80,000
- Senior Project Manager role for company wide transformation
- PM role to manage relationship with third party providers
This is a full lifecycle Project Manager role, focussing on the delivery of smart metering initiatives. Ideally you will have previous experience in this field.
- Exciting role in leading edge organisation focussing on smart metering projects
- Working as an internal Project Management consultant
Exciting opportunity to join an industry leading organisation in London as a Business Analyst.
Working directly with the Programme Manager.
- Exciting opportunity to join an industry leading organisation.
- Working directly with the Programme Manager
Project Manager - Payroll / HR Consulting - Chertsey
- To successfully deliver concurrent multi-national projects assigned by the UK Project Management Team Manager;
- To deliver excellent customer service;
- To contribute to growth by meeting revenue targets.
EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £39,000
- Excellent Project Management career opportunity
- Consulting both internal and external clients
My client is looking for a Sharepoint expert to join their team as a PMO Analyst / Project Coordinator.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- PMO Analyst opportunity
- Project Coordinator opportunity
This role reports directly to the Deputy Director Corporate/Chief Operating Officer and is essential to delivering business plans and ongoing strategy for the organisation.
Manage and enhance the organisation's strategic and business planning framework and processes.
LondonPermanent£47,000 - £67,500
- Work with a Public Sector organisation to lead Planning during challenging times
- Delivery information and analysis to enable meaningful change and action
Network across a complex and worldwide government department to deliver effective change and process improvements.
Lead and own the processes during an exciting time of change in the Public Sector.
- Excellent Civil Service Role
- Part of an organisation wide Transformation
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Michael Page - Recruitment Consultancy - London
LeicesterPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- * Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For
- * Progression based on the merit of your success
The Head of Data & Compliance will manage the department to ensure legislative and quality standards are met with regards to Data Management, Health & Safety and Environmental issues.
- Head of Compliance required for Communications business in Leicester
- Exciting opportunity for people with Data Management and Compliance experience