Consultancy, Strategy & Change - Corporate jobs
38 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
This is a confidential assignment to recruit a Group M&A Manager position in a global leading Fortune 500 business. The role is a leadership position in an 8-strong team, reporting to the Group Head of M&A. It requires a driven and strategic professional with an excellent record in M&A from experience in Transactional Services and/or Investment Banking.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Group M&A Leadership position in a Fortune 500 business
- Market leading in their field with established M&A team
Global Projects & PMO Manager - Heidrick & Struggles
Greater ManchesterPermanent£115,000 - £140,000
- Running the Project Management team for the Leadership Consulting arm of H&S
- Hybrid PMO / PM role establishing a common approach to projects & managing team.
Our client is looking to recruit an exception Head of Portfolio & Change to lead the transformation of their retail and food business. Working closely with the Executive, this is a high profile role with excellent succession opportunities.
City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Very Senior Transformation Opportunity within FTSE 100 Organisation
- Senior Portfolio & Change role for leading retailer
Business Analyst - Asset Optimization - Utilities - City of London
The Business Analyst will work side-by-side with the business, as well as vendors and SI teams. They will serve as the bridge between technology and the business to define and manage requirements, and contribute to the successful delivery of the project across the full lifecycle from concept, system design, configuration, migration, testing and training.
ManchesterTemporary£55,000 - £65,000
- Business Analysis
- Business Analysis
The Operations Support Manager will manage a team providing a range of support services to the branches.
The team brings together various arms of the business operations including the branch network, manufacturing and supply chain areas, with a huge focus on the service provided to the internal clients.
City of LondonPermanent
- Senior Operations Support role for leading retailer
- Business Support Manager working at retail head office
Key to this Business Analyst role is the task of understanding business change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
SheffieldTemporary£200 - £350 per day (£51,996 - £90,993)
- Join a team of trusted and effective analysts in a leading law firm
- Have a real impact as a Business Analyst in this fresh, new team
Interim Senior Business Analyst needed for short term contract in Sheffield, experience of Business Change projects/programmes.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Senior Business Analyst Required Immediately for 3 month Contract
- Experienced Business Analyst needed in Sheffield
The Contract and Relationship Partner will work as part of a small team supporting the delivery of transactional financial services contracts with local government clients.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Rare opportunity to join a leading business process management organisation
- Manage key client relationships within a shared service centre
Our client, a global payment business is looking to recruit a Strategy, Planning and Insights Manager to become an integral member of their wider Strategy and Innovation team. The focus of this role will be supporting the company's growth aspirations in the wider payment acceptance market, to ensure the organisation is at the forefront of payment technology.
BristolPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Exciting opportunity within a leading Strategy and Innovation Team
- Flexible working arrangements
This is an exciting opportunity to be an internal-consultant at a leading UK Manufacturing brand, to assess where the company should be leading in new markets, products and Group Strategy.
- Bristol-based Manufacturing Business - UK Leading Brand
- Ideal Corporate Strategy role for a Management Consultant