Consultancy, Strategy & Change - Corporate jobs
48 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobWeybridgePermanent
Business Process Excellence Specialist - Weybridge - Medical and Nursing / Healthcare
This role contributes towards implementing Operational Excellence in EMEA by developing a LEAN capability and a culture of continuous improvement across the region. The role plays an integral part in helping Cochlear EMEA achieve efficiency and productivity targets, scale and leverage of operations, as well as reducing process variability. This will require cross-functional and global interactions.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- 2 x Business Process Excellence Specialists required to join newly created team
- Greenbelt/Blackbelt, Weybridge, Business Process Excellence, Customer Experience
This is a confidential assignment to recruit a Group M&A Manager position in a global leading Fortune 500 business. The role is a leadership position in an 8-strong team, reporting to the Group Head of M&A. It requires a driven and strategic professional with an excellent record in M&A from experience in Transactional Services and/or Investment Banking.
LeedsPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Group M&A Leadership position in a Fortune 500 business
- Market leading in their field with established M&A team
Our Leeds based Charity client is embarking on a significant programme of transformation and are looking to recruit a Senior PMO Analyst on a permanent basis to join the team.
LeedsTemporary£38,000 - £40,000
- National Leeds Based Charity undergoing exciting change
- Excellent opportunity for a Senior PMO Analyst to join a growing organisation
Our Leeds based Charity client is looking to recruit at the Senior Business Analyst level on both 12 and 24 month fixed term contracts. The primary aim of the Senior Business Analyst will be to deliver a wide range of business analyst activities on multiple complex projects within the change portfolio.
LeedsTemporary£42,000 - £46,000
- Leeds based national Charity
- Exceptional opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Analyst
Our Not for Profit Charity client is looking to recruit at the Senior Project Manager level. This will be an initial 12 month contract with the Senior Project Manager leading multiple projects within the change division.
Greater ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Growing national Charity based centrally in Leeds
- Exciting opportunity for an exceptional Senior Project Manager
Our FTSE 100 client is looking to recruit a strategic thinking Customer Experience Strategy Manager who has worked in the customer experience arena and will support the development and delivery of improvements within customer operations.
LeedsTemporary£32,000 - £34,000
- Strategic Customer Experience Optimisation role
- FTSE 100 organisation, based in Greater Manchester
As our Not for Profit Charity client embarks on a large scale transformation, they are looking to recruit a number of Business Analysts to join their Change function on a 12 month fixed term contract.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract within Charity
- Business Analyst based in Leeds
We are supporting one of the world's largest private transport hubs with the recruitment of a Strategy Analyst, to join their growing team.
- Exciting opportunity in a gowing Strategy Team
- Major International Airport
Business Process Architect - Frimley - Defence and Military
As a Business Process Architect, you will work on an exciting new project which will allow you to develop and maintain the business process framework
DurhamPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Develop and maintain the business process framework across the business
- Implement & apply process architecture across the entire business. TOGAF / ITIL
Our service-led client is looking to recruit a highly experienced senior manager into their newly formed team. As part of their customer improvement agenda, our client is seeking to bring into the business a Senior Customer Experience & Continuous Improvement Strategy Manager to be responsible for the delivery of their customer experience agenda for all customers.
- FTSE 100 Organisation
- Strategic Customer Experience Improvement position