Consultancy, Strategy & Change - Corporate jobs
50 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobWeybridgePermanent
Business Process Excellence Specialist - Weybridge - Medical and Nursing / Healthcare
This role contributes towards implementing Operational Excellence in EMEA by developing a LEAN capability and a culture of continuous improvement across the region. The role plays an integral part in helping Cochlear EMEA achieve efficiency and productivity targets, scale and leverage of operations, as well as reducing process variability. This will require cross-functional and global interactions.
WeybridgePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- 2 x Business Process Excellence Specialists required to join newly created team
- Greenbelt/Blackbelt, Weybridge, Business Process Excellence, Customer Experience
Client is looking for a PMO Lead/Manager to fill a newly created postion within a Process Excellence division of the business.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Excellent company with good values and flexible working.
- Great opportunity for PMO Lead/Manager to make a difference in a new role.
Exciting opportunity to join a leading multi-national FMCG organisation based in the heart of London.
Managing end-to-end internal projects as a Project Manager.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading multi-national organisation
- Managing end-to-end internal projects as a Project Manager
Professional Services firm set on international growth.
Excellent opportunity for the Project Coordinator to climb the Projects ladder.
- Professional Services firm set on international growth
- Excellent opportunity to ascend the Projects & Change ladder
Exciting opportunity to join an industry leading organisation.
Working directly with the PMO as Project Manager.
DurhamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Exciting opportunity to join an industry leading organisation
- Working directly with the PMO as Project Manager
This is a key hire for our client who is looking to grow the project delivery team within their Shared Services. Interacting with a number of senior stakeholders, this role will lead the planning, implementation and execution of the strategic roadmap as the business continues its journey towards its future Shared Services Target Operating Model.
LeedsTemporary£45,000 - £50,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation
- High profile role with progression
The primary purpose of this Project Manager role will be to manage the development and delivery of projects including an Account-Based Back Office and associated operational and commercial arrangements, to support the enhancement of the customer proposition across the North.
UxbridgePermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- 2 year Fixed Term role experienced Project Manager
- Leeds City Centre base, generalist Project Manager role
Take a lead in delivering Process Improvements to the organisation.
Be the focus point for analysing and delivering and communicating key improvements across a nationwide business.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Unique and challenging role in the heart of a 2,500 person organisation
- Lead the delivery of best practice into the company
Our client is looking for a Corporate Finance Manager to join their Corporate Finance and Treasury team in support of the Head of Corporate Finance by contributing to the development and implementation of the group's long term financing plan.
SheffieldPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Opportunity to work in the Corporate Finance function of a FTSE 50 organisation
- Credit Ratings experience highly desirable
The Head of Commercial Development will enable the investment and income strategies for the organisation providing a framework for commercially led thinking, development and decisions. Capital, Revenue and Commercial projects.
- Lead a change management strategy implementing commercial programmes
- Manage a team of people