Consultancy, Strategy & Change - Corporate jobs
33 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobIpswichPermanent
Head of Business Change - SmartestEnergy - Ipswich
- Driving a diverse portfolio of change projects and continuous improvement initiatives - from BAU to transformational - in line with Smartest Energy's strategic objectives.
- Coordinating successful delivery of new and refreshed products and execution of customised transactions in line with the needs of the sales team and our customers.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Drive change in-line with SmartestEnergy's regulated strategic objectives
- Successfully deliver products and customised transactions that support growth
Global Projects & PMO Manager - Heidrick & Struggles
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Running the Project Management team for the Leadership Consulting arm of H&S
- Hybrid PMO / PM role establishing a common approach to projects & managing team.
Our client is in the process of transitioning their head office function to Leeds. They are looking to recruit a Project Manager to support their Head of Business Change on a number of business-facing projects.
ManchesterTemporary£400 - £450 per day (£103,992 - £116,991)
- Business Change Project Management
- Financial Services
The interim Project Planner (PMO) will work within the central PMO team, primarily to:
- Establish and implement reporting protocols for the workstream teams, including financial, risk, schedule, progress and associated documentation and templates
- Assist workstream teams in the preparation of baseline schedules and cost plans
- Provide guidance and support to the workstream teams to ensure timely and accurate reporting
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Interim Project Control Engineer for exciting Travel/Transport Programme
- PMO Project Planner, Public Sector Organisation in Manchester
A Project Manager is required in London to lead the delivery of multiple projects, including a new communications hub commissioning project, trials, pilots and special projects. The project manager will work closely with the Head of PMO to tailor and implement best practice PMO processes and functions.
LeedsPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Key role in a global communications leader
- Take direct control of vital projects
This is a unique opportunity. Our client is looking to recruit a Compliance & Quality Manager to join their team, based out of Leeds to ensure that their policies and procedures are in line with regulatory, certificated and ethical standards.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Internal Audit, Compliance & Quality
- Business Services
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Strategy and Business Development team of an innovative energy company based in Central London. The group employs around 1400 people across the UK.
- Exciting Strategy opportunity within Energy
- Based in Central London
Based in Greater Manchester, our FTSE 250 client is looking to recruit a Project Manager with a 'Big 4' Consulting background to join their centralised change function as an Internal Consultant.
HarlowPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Internal Change & Project Management
- Retail and Consumer Sector
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the project manager will manage a number of online and blended course development projects from handover to Operations through to delivery and implementation for both external and internal customers.
LeedsTemporary£45,000 - £50,000
- Senior Project Manager role for a FTSE 100 media firm
- Lead and deliver exciting projects with global impact
The Senior Project Manager will manage the development and delivery of the specified programme and projects to time, budget and quality standards in compliance within agreed project management standards and procedures.
- Fixed Term Contract for Experienced Project Manager in the North of England
- Leeds or Manchester Base for Senior Project Manager Role - 2 Year Contract