Consultancy, Strategy & Change - Corporate jobs
47 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobBasingstokePermanent
RFID Project Manager
The RFID Project manager's purpose is to lead the development and implementation of the strategy to integrate RFID technology into all possible value adding areas of the Healthcare business within Berendsen.
- RFID, Project Manager
- RFID, Project Manager, Prince2, ISO 9001, 13485, LSAS & MDD93/42/EEC
Business Process Excellence Specialist - Weybridge - Medical and Nursing / Healthcare
This role contributes towards implementing Operational Excellence in EMEA by developing a LEAN capability and a culture of continuous improvement across the region. The role plays an integral part in helping Cochlear EMEA achieve efficiency and productivity targets, scale and leverage of operations, as well as reducing process variability. This will require cross-functional and global interactions.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- 2 x Business Process Excellence Specialists required to join newly created team
- Greenbelt/Blackbelt, Weybridge, Business Process Excellence, Customer Experience
This is a confidential assignment to recruit a Group M&A Manager position in a global leading Fortune 500 business. The role is a leadership position in an 8-strong team, reporting to the Group Head of M&A. It requires a driven and strategic professional with an excellent record in M&A from experience in Transactional Services and/or Investment Banking.
Stoke on TrentTemporary£20 - £23 per hour (£41,597 - £47,836)
- Group M&A Leadership position in a Fortune 500 business
- Market leading in their field with established M&A team
Our NHS client is recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to join their established Cost Reduction Programme.
LondonTemporary£700 - £900 per day (£181,986 - £233,982)
- Project Manager required for NHS Cost Reduction Programme
- Experienced PM with NHS background ideally
We have recently been mandated under NDA on an Interim Post-Merger Integration Director position. Ideally the suitable candidate will be available to start immediately/at short notice.
This contract will be a minimum of 6 months with potential of being extended.
HertfordshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Interim Post-Merger Integration Opportunity
- Post-Merger Integration experience necessary
You will be responsible for project managing the team's portfolio of projects closely, ensuring that the team members and other key stakeholders are delivering on time and against the budget.
The majority of your role will be project management but with opportunities for you to be involved in project delivery of internationalisation and corporate development projects.
Southend-On-SeaPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Exciting internal consultant opportunity
- Join a leading and rapidly growing FMCG firm
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for working across all our divisions including Marketing, Sales and Field Services, to produce actionable business insight that will influence decision making.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Rare Business Analyst opportunity in a medical tech firm
- Integral member of a Commercial Excellence team
We are supporting the global leader in consumer electronics, with the recruitment of a Strategy Analyst to join their Product and Service Innovation team based in Central London. This team was created in the aim to develop the companies next products and services as well as its 1 to 3 year vision.
BasingstokePermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Working for a Global leader in consumer electronics
- Strategy Consultancy Experience required
This position has been newly created in order to contribute to the development and maintenance of Strategic Pricing and commercial terms in order to lift pricing from a re-active to pro-active element of the marketing mix / offerings to the market based on segments following the customer at heart strategy.
CrawleyPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- FTSE 250 Business
- Newly created Commercial Pricing position
This is a rare opportunity for an individual to join a small central team and making an immediate contribution to the strategic activities and initiatives, working closely with the Group President and Senior Management to deliver the company's growth agenda. As this opportunity incorporates so much breadth, this role can be adapted to build on the strengths of the suitable individual whilst providing the ability to stretch and challenge.
- Business Development Opportunity in Crawley
- Market leading global manufacturer