Consultancy, Strategy & Change - Corporate jobs
35 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobIpswichPermanent
Head of Business Change - SmartestEnergy - Ipswich
- Driving a diverse portfolio of change projects and continuous improvement initiatives - from BAU to transformational - in line with Smartest Energy's strategic objectives.
- Coordinating successful delivery of new and refreshed products and execution of customised transactions in line with the needs of the sales team and our customers.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Drive change in-line with SmartestEnergy's regulated strategic objectives
- Successfully deliver products and customised transactions that support growth
Global Projects & PMO Manager - Heidrick & Struggles
WolverhamptonTemporary£350 - £400 per day (£90,993 - £103,992)
- Running the Project Management team for the Leadership Consulting arm of H&S
- Hybrid PMO / PM role establishing a common approach to projects & managing team.
The interim Business Analyst will work within the Mortgages/Credit Risk division of a leading bank, based in Wolverhampton.
WolverhamptonTemporary£300 - £350 per day (£77,994 - £90,993)
- Experienced Business Analyst required for 6-12 month contract
- Business Analyst with strong MI and previous Mortgages/Credit Risk experience
An experienced Project Manager is required for a 6-12 month project within the Mortgages division of our Banking client.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Interim Project Manager required with Financial Services experience
- Experienced Project Manager required from January for 6 months
- Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultancy - London
BanburyPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- * Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For
- * Progression based on the merit of your success
The Project Analyst - Research will provide project management and support to enable departments to develop and deliver their workstreams effectively, with a particular focus on consumer behaviour change.
City of LondonPermanent£85,000 - £90,000
- Leading Not for Profit in the area of sustainability
- Research and Project Management opportunity
Ensures that any required business, process, reporting or organisational changes are properly identified, managed and implemented according to the MS AX programme methodology. Responsible for training, implementation of change impacts, super user networks and comm activities. Acts as key POC for all Business Readiness related activities throughout the project life cycle from initial mobilisation through to Go Live and Hypercare.
ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Premier Media client requires a Global Business Change & Adoption Lead (ERP syst
- Responsible for all areas of Business Readiness within EMEA (ERP Implementation)
Our client is looking to recruit a Change & Engagement Project Manager into their central change function, based in Manchester. The Change & Engagement Project Manager will lead on both Business & IT change projects, working across the entire business.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Project Manager - Manchester based
- Change Management
Our client, a FTSE 100 multinational retailer is looking for an Investor Relations Manager to join their dynamic team in Central London. They will be joining the function to provide in-depth support to the Head of Investor Relations in order to enhance the companies reputation, communicate its performance and strategy whilst increasing its exposure to investor audiences.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- FTSE 100 leading retailer
- Opportunity to join a leading Investor Relations Function
Change Manager - Global Retail Brand
This role will be responsible for all aspects of Change Management within Europe.
Owning the Change elements of projects including; System implementations, new business M&A, creation/documentation of SOP's and establishing best practices, training, communication, and internal change initiatives.
Reporting into the Senior Director - Operations, but would also work closely with HR, IT and the various businesses within the Group across Europe.
- Change Management
- Multilingual an advantage