Consultancy, Strategy & Change - Executive Search jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Executive Search jobs
- BasingstokePermanent£40,000 - £70,000
We are currently mandated with a manufacturing company on a Strategy and Innovation Consultant role based in Basingstoke. This is a particularly exciting time to be joining this company due to its appetite for growth and reinvention but also due to the growth of the relatively new Strategy and Innovation team.
DurhamPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Exciting opportunity in Strategy and Innovation
- Based in Basingstoke
As someone who is passionate about delivering the right result to customers though operational excellence, you will understand how to define, deliver and embed improvement activities into a busy operational environment as well as be able to ensure these are effectively embedded and sustained.
LondonPermanent£22,000 - £28,000
- Permanent role based in Rainton
- Paying £50,000 - £60,000
Develop your skills in the fast paced world of recruitment. Working with some of Britain's and the world's leading companies and organisations, you will be working to develop existing networks, build new ones and work in a successful, fun team.
City of LondonTemporary
- Join a highly successful team of Project and Change Management recruiters
- Benefit from the success and experience of those around you
Working as part of the Senior leadership team you will be responsible for leading a complex and multifaceted programme of works which includes; procuring new office space, relocating staff and managing the refurbishment of multiple office locations.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Programme Director - Not For Profit Organisation
- Programme Director - Prince II or MSP
My client are a global network of independent management and strategy consultants who all have extensive, successful backgrounds in industry and at leading consulting firms. They work with a wide range of clients to provide high calibre professionals whose advice and experience help deliver against today's most pressing business issues.
City of LondonTemporary
- A brand new opportunity to join a leading firm in Professional Services
- Must have experience in workforce planning.
A central government department in London is looking for an Interim Assistant Director of Project Delivery to lead a team of project leaders who are responsible for delivering key projects across the estate as well as managing and ensuring strict governance is in place.
- Project Delivery - high profile project
- property sector experience preferable