333 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobNottinghamPermanent
Fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast track business in the industrial supplies sector
Featured JobLondonPermanent£100,000 - £140,000
- PPC Specialist
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast track business
Group Digital Director leading a strong international digital team across multiple territories. This role is for a blue chip digital innovator who has worked in corporate business reporting at Board level. Using predictive analytics and delivering positive return on investment, this high profile role is for a strong people manager and a true thought leader.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- FTSE 250 with large global digital team, international experience vital
- Thought leadership in digital innovation and analytics
Sotheby's - a business synonymous with the Fine Art, are continuing the expansion of their Digital Marketing function by hiring a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Sotheby's are expanding their Digital Marketing team
- Digital Marketing Manager responsible for the PPC & SEO campaigns.
TGI Fridays are currently on the lookout for an outstanding digital marketing manager, the hire is the first digital one into the existing UK marketing team.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- TGI Fridays - Global restaurant chain
- Digital manager - leading digital in the UK.
Genuinely unique opportunity for a forward-thinking, ambitious and confident Senior Digital Marketing individuals to shape the next phase of growth for the already successful business.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- Protein World are on the lookout for a rock star Head of Digital & CRM
- Responsible for digital marketing & CRM operations globally
Looking for a creative and passionate Digital Communications professional for a sought after Public Sector organisation in a diverse and dynamic role.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Must have extensive digital copy and copy-editing experience
- Must also have website maintanence and redevelopment experience
I am working with one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing Fin-Tech businesses. This consumer driven, finance app was established under 3 years ago and already they are making serious waves in the financial services landscapes, being listed on the Future 50 list as being one of the most successful and disruptive businesses in the market. They are looking for a Head of Digital Growth to join the offices in central London.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Working for a leading B2C Fin-tech start-up
- Looking for commercial Head of Growth candidates to set digital strategy
We have a great opportunity for a talented Digital Designer to join an expanding creative department. You will work on a growing portfolio of exciting brands within the organisation to attract interest in the products provided.
PortsmouthPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Digital Designer vacancy based in London
- Large Retail Organisation
Michael Page are working in partnership with a National Organisation in the Not for Profit and Charities sector based in Portsmouth to find a skilled Digital Marketing Manager
- A UK National Not For Profit Organisation
- A Skilled Digital Marketing Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Online Product Co-ordinator to join a growing fashion brand. The role will involve optimising the content delivery, taxonomy, classification and visual merchandising of all products and content, maximising product engagement and conversion as well as sales per order.
- An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Online Product Co-ordinator
- Optimise the content delivery and visual merchandising of all products
About Michael Page DigitalWe have experienced firsthand the rise of digital; recruiting for marketing leaders over the last 27 years. We worked with top brands through the digital revolution, helping them to maximise their digital opportunities through effective and insightful talent management.From analytics to ecommerce, SEO and CRM to content and design, new roles are being defined or redefined all the time. We make sense of it all with specialist recruiters who are constantly adapting to the changing market and the needs of our clients. We live and breathe all things digital, working closely with employers and candidates, matching briefs with skills and focusing on quality, not quantity.
If you’re ready to start the search for your next role, browse all the digital jobs we’re currently handling, or get in touch with your local Michael Page Digital team.
Latest jobsDigital Communications OfficerLondonPermanent£25,000 - £32,000Head of Digital GrowthLondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000Digital DesignerLondonPermanent£30,000 - £38,000Digital Marketing ManagerPortsmouthPermanent£26,000 - £30,000SEO Technical SpecialistManchesterPermanent£25,000 - £30,000Ecommerce ExecutiveWatfordPermanent£30,000 - £35,000Graphic and Web DesignerGuildfordPermanent£25,000 - £32,000CRM ExecutiveLondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000Social Media OfficerLondonPermanent£23,000 - £25,000View More Jobs