278 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
Genuinely unique opportunity for a forward-thinking, ambitious and confident Senior Digital Marketing individuals to shape the next phase of growth for the already successful business.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Protein World are on the lookout for a rock star Head of Digital & CRM
- Responsible for digital marketing & CRM operations globally
The SEO Lead is responsible for developing and driving cross channel SEO activity to meet key metrics across a variety of platforms and devices.
WokingTemporary£150 - £200 per day (£38,997 - £51,996)
- Newly created SEO role, huge progression opportunity
- FTSE 250 business with massive digital growth
This position is for a Drupal Developer to join an established Charity for 2 - 3 months working on on the Drupal CMS and web development platforms.
BorehamwoodTemporary£9 - £11 per hour (£18,719 - £22,878)
- Established Charity seeking a Drupal Developer
- Amazinng offices based over in Woking
Build product lists to support editorial, email and content strategies using knowledge of stock availability to ensure lists are commercial and credible.
Work with the brands and buying teams to optimise products across the site by improving product content including increasing images and ensuring that the copy meets the customer's needs.
- E Commerce
A committed Ecommerce Project Manager is needed due to business expansion in the UK to lead the delivery of a variety of ecommerce development programmes and projects. This role is based in Leicestershire.
NottinghamPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- Luxuary retailer base in Leicestershire
- Looking for experienced Ecommerce Project Manager
My client, a rapidly expanding retail business based in Nottingham, is looking to recruit a Social Media Manager.
CobhamPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Exciting retail business
- Social media role
- Manage email campaigns to the dealership network and existing customers
- Help drive data segmentation and database cleansing
- Work with the digital manager on ad hoc projects: social, content, PPC, SE
BorehamwoodTemporary£28,000 - £30,000
- Email Marketing and Digital role for global tech business
- Must have email marketing experience
My client is a well known commercial retails business in Borehamwood , North London
The job needs someone who is very strong with email marketing and CRM preferably with a very commercial mindset too.
Hemel HempsteadPermanent£24,000 - £32,000
- Email Marketing
We are looking for a skilled and knowledgeable Web Editor with an eye for detail to join our client, a large UK based travel organisation specialising in family friendly resorts with over 30 around the UK and Ireland.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Exciting Web Editor role for a Brilliant Travel Organisation!
- Progression, Rewards and Benefits in Abundance!
I am working with an innovatve and leading financial services business in central London who are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager into their marketing team to take ownership of digital acquisition for the business.
- Working for a technologically advanced and market leading trading platform
- Looking for a digital acquisition specialist to drive the digital function
About Michael Page DigitalWe have experienced firsthand the rise of digital; recruiting for marketing leaders over the last 27 years. We worked with top brands through the digital revolution, helping them to maximise their digital opportunities through effective and insightful talent management.From analytics to ecommerce, SEO and CRM to content and design, new roles are being defined or redefined all the time. We make sense of it all with specialist recruiters who are constantly adapting to the changing market and the needs of our clients. We live and breathe all things digital, working closely with employers and candidates, matching briefs with skills and focusing on quality, not quantity.
If you’re ready to start the search for your next role, browse all the digital jobs we’re currently handling, or get in touch with your local Michael Page Digital team.
Latest jobsE Commerce Visual MerchandiserBorehamwoodTemporary£9 - £11 per hour (£18,719 - £22,878)Ecommerce Project ManagerLeicestershirePermanentEmail/CRM LeadBorehamwoodTemporary£28,000 - £30,000Web EditorHemel HempsteadPermanent£24,000 - £32,000Digital Marketing ManagerLondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000Front End Sitecore ManagerLondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000Head of E-CommerceLeedsPermanent£60,000Digital Marketing ExecutiveSheffieldPermanent£21,000 - £25,000Email Marketing SpecialistLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000View more jobs