316 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
Genuinely unique opportunity for a forward-thinking, ambitious and confident Senior Digital Marketing individuals to shape the next phase of growth for the already successful business.
St AlbansTemporary£175 - £220 per day (£45,497 - £57,196)
- Protein World are on the lookout for a rock star Head of Digital & CRM
- Responsible for digital marketing & CRM operations globally
The client is a well knowing brand looking for some interim help for 2-3 months.
EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Brilliant Consumer Brand
- Varied Digital Role
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Bid Support Specialist to support the digital transformation team and provide creative ideas to senior stakeholders. Our client has offices across the UK and travel will be required.
ManchesterPermanent£23,000 - £26,000
- Provider of portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market
- Bid Support Specialist
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for managing new and existing online accounts, affiliates and other online avenues to maximise sales performance. The successful candidate will manage online advertising, email and Social opportunities, while maintaining and updating the company's websites, marketplaces and affiliates to ensure that all content is accurate, relevant and fully optimised.
SurreyPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Digital Marketing Exectuive Role
- Online Retailer Manchester
Are you a social media lover with commercial experience running social media? If so, please read on...
SurreyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Chance to grow social media channel for global retail business
- Opportunity to play a key part in a business' digital change
Do you want to build a career in a growing business and play a key role in driving a digital transformation forward? If so, please read on...
PortsmouthPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Ecommerce Manager for global retail business
- Fantastic opportunity to build an ecommerce career in a growing business
Digital Content Executive for a leading UK retail business.
Fantastic opportunity to join a well respected business and own all online content.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Broad digital content role within a fantastic retail business
- Opportunity to own all content online
The Digital Marketing Executive role is working with a leading global investment bank. The senior leadership within the business are looking to push the digital agenda and bring the bank ahead of the curve with their digital marketing practices.
Hemel HempsteadPermanent£27,000 - £32,000
- Working within a growing team looking to grow their digital presence
- This opportunity will provide training and development within a global business
Michael Page are working alongside a national travel organisation based in Hemel Hempstead to source a digital marketing manager to own all digital marketing strategy and implementation across the brand.
City of LondonTemporary£150 - £200 per day (£38,997 - £51,996)
- The chance to own strategy for a national travel organisation
- Run a team of aspiring digital marketeers
Working within the web strategy and digital marketing team, the job holder will support content updates to UK websites and review and edit website copy provided by the business before publishing on the website. You will support with website migration projects in building new website pages and areas.
- Temporary Contract Position Based in London
- Large Education Based Publishing and Media Organisation
About Michael Page DigitalWe have experienced firsthand the rise of digital; recruiting for marketing leaders over the last 27 years. We worked with top brands through the digital revolution, helping them to maximise their digital opportunities through effective and insightful talent management.From analytics to ecommerce, SEO and CRM to content and design, new roles are being defined or redefined all the time. We make sense of it all with specialist recruiters who are constantly adapting to the changing market and the needs of our clients. We live and breathe all things digital, working closely with employers and candidates, matching briefs with skills and focusing on quality, not quantity.
If you’re ready to start the search for your next role, browse all the digital jobs we’re currently handling, or get in touch with your local Michael Page Digital team.
Latest jobsBid Support SpecialistEnglandPermanent£30,000 - £40,000Digital Content ExecutivePortsmouthPermanent£20,000 - £25,000Digital Marketing ExecutiveLondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000Digital Marketing ManagerHemel HempsteadPermanent£27,000 - £32,000Web Content ManagerCity of LondonTemporary£150 - £200 per day (£38,997 - £51,996)Online Markeitng AssistantSolihullPermanent£23,000 - £25,000Head of Digital EngagementLondonPermanentOnline CoordinatorBathPermanent£27,000 - £29,000Senior Digital ManagerLondonPermanent£35,000 - £41,000View more jobs