312 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
Sotheby's - a business synonymous with the Fine Art, are continuing the expansion of their Digital Marketing function by hiring a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Sotheby's are expanding their Digital Marketing team
- Digital Marketing Manager responsible for the PPC & SEO campaigns.
TGI Fridays are currently on the lookout for an outstanding digital marketing manager, the hire is the first digital one into the existing UK marketing team.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- TGI Fridays - Global restaurant chain
- Digital manager - leading digital in the UK.
Genuinely unique opportunity for a forward-thinking, ambitious and confident Senior Digital Marketing individuals to shape the next phase of growth for the already successful business.
PeterboroughPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Protein World are on the lookout for a rock star Head of Digital & CRM
- Responsible for digital marketing & CRM operations globally
Newly created eCRM role working closely with the Head of search and SEO team to build traffic and covnetions through online channels
CamberleyPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Converting prospects into customers through online communications
- Cross selling online products to widen the customer relationship
Michael Page Digital is working in partnership with a leading global FMCG multibrand conglomerate with offices near Camberley in order to recruit an eCRM and Content Specialist to own all outbound e-campaigns
ReadingPermanent£100,000 - £120,000
- Working for a large multibrand FMCG Retail business
- Looking for a Digital Email and Content Marketer
Michael Page Digital are seeking a visionary and innovative Director of Digital Marketing to serve a critical role in helping achieve aggressive growth milestones across Europe. This role will be responsible for creating and driving the execution of a best-in-class digital strategy that is localised and aligned to global and regional objectives.
You will be a detail-orientated individual with strategic and hands-on expertise in PPC, SEO, display and social media.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Working for a large global organisation
- Must have experience within a similar role
An established Membership organisation is looking for a Digital Executive with experience of working on Digital projects, Web Maintenance, Email Marketing and Social Media for a great new permanent opportunity.
LondonTemporary£150 - £250 per day (£38,997 - £64,995)
- Experience of Email Marketing required, Social Media a bonus
- Must have experience of website maintenance and creating/editing content for Web
A large Public Sector and Government organistion are looking for a Digital Analyst to provide key insights and recommendations for core stakeholders.
Chalfont St. GilesTemporary£150 - £200 per day (£38,997 - £51,996)
- Significant experience of Analysis across Website Performance required
- Social Media Analysis and Monitoring experience essential
Short term contract to help with the clients website
- 5 days a week contract
- Based near Gerrads Cross station
The role oversees, manages and implements the use of digital marketing techniques and campaigns to targeted audiences, website and other online content management (e.g. blogs and Passle), social media and other virtual platforms to raise awareness of the business.
The role ensures that all digital marketing campaigns achieve a satisfactory return on investment and realise the objectives set.
- Digital Analytics
- Digital SEO
About Michael Page DigitalWe have experienced firsthand the rise of digital; recruiting for marketing leaders over the last 27 years. We worked with top brands through the digital revolution, helping them to maximise their digital opportunities through effective and insightful talent management.From analytics to ecommerce, SEO and CRM to content and design, new roles are being defined or redefined all the time. We make sense of it all with specialist recruiters who are constantly adapting to the changing market and the needs of our clients. We live and breathe all things digital, working closely with employers and candidates, matching briefs with skills and focusing on quality, not quantity.
If you’re ready to start the search for your next role, browse all the digital jobs we’re currently handling, or get in touch with your local Michael Page Digital team.
Latest jobsDirector of Digital MarketingReadingPermanent£100,000 - £120,000Digital AnalystLondonTemporary£150 - £250 per day (£38,997 - £64,995)SEO executiveChalfont St. GilesTemporary£150 - £200 per day (£38,997 - £51,996)ArtworkerLondonTemporary£12 - £16 per hour (£24,958 - £33,277)German CopywriterLondonTemporary£120 - £160 per day (£31,198 - £41,597)Digital DesignerLondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000Senior Ecommerce ManagerBracknellPermanent£70,000 - £75,000PPC ManagerSouthamptonPermanent£35,000 - £42,000Digital OfficerWokingPermanent£25,000View More Jobs