Digital - London jobs
175 Matching Jobs
Digital - London jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
Genuinely unique opportunity for a forward-thinking, ambitious and confident Senior Digital Marketing individuals to shape the next phase of growth for the already successful business.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £53,000
- Protein World are on the lookout for a rock star Head of Digital & CRM
- Responsible for digital marketing & CRM operations globally
As a Digital Manager you will support the launch of the new company's website and the outgoing management & maintenance of that platform. You will be responsible of determining the digital strategy, digital solutions and digital experience and champion delivery of the agreed strategy throughout the organisation. This encompasses online websites and microsites, customer mobile apps and ticket booking platforms.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Launch of new website
- Improve online retailing channels and customer journeys
As Product Manager will be the product leader of the regions- owning the prioritization of the product needs of the region and working with the product and engineering team to ensure the delivery of the most needed product features to facilitate operations goals (growth, retention, experience etc.)
City of LondonTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- Global tech startup
- Mobile aplication technology
Supporting the Senior Digital Marketing Manager in the digital marketing acquisition strategy and implementation
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- 12 Fixed Term Contract
- Based in London
- Manage a digital marketing budget in excess of £700K.
- Be responsible for the paid search function of the charity, which is the biggest driver of online funding.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £37,000
- Work for a leading and well known UK charity.
- Be at the forefront of driving this charity's digital performance.
- An email marketing management position for someone with proven experience in developing, building, executing and analysing email campaigns.
- Looking for a eCRM and email strategy specialist who can effectively engage the charities supporters and influencers whilst also managing important internal stakeholders within the charity across different teams.
LondonTemporary£10 - £20 per hour (£20,798 - £41,597)
- A fulfilling and challenging role with one of the UK's leading charities
- Use your email marketing skills to work on large scale fundraising events
Skilled graphic design and social media specialist who is able to manage all design requests including print, digital and web for both internal and external communications.
- Fanttastic College with a sector leading marketing team
- Varied role with accountabiliy
Michael Page Digital are working to recruit a Digital Learning Designer to be based in London
LondonPermanent£23,000 - £26,000
- Working for a FTSE 250 recruitment consultancy
- Must have strong digital design and elearning skills
The Social Media Executive role is working within a digital team for a global recruitment consultancy. The FTSE 250 business are an industry leading professional service. This role will be based in the London Head Office.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Working for a thriving digital team within a FTSE 250 business
- Times Top 100 businesses to work for
Michael Page Digital is working in partnership with a leading European financial services organisation based near London in recruiting a Senior Digital Retail Product Manager to develop the customer journeys of several key products new to the UK market.
- Working for a large scale European financial services organisation
- Must have strong Digital Product and transformation skills
About Michael Page DigitalWe have experienced firsthand the rise of digital; recruiting for marketing leaders over the last 27 years. We worked with top brands through the digital revolution, helping them to maximise their digital opportunities through effective and insightful talent management.From analytics to ecommerce, SEO and CRM to content and design, new roles are being defined or redefined all the time. We make sense of it all with specialist recruiters who are constantly adapting to the changing market and the needs of our clients. We live and breathe all things digital, working closely with employers and candidates, matching briefs with skills and focusing on quality, not quantity.
If you’re ready to start the search for your next role, browse all the digital jobs we’re currently handling, or get in touch with your local Michael Page Digital team.
Latest jobsDigital ManagerLondonPermanent£45,000 - £53,000Product ManagerLondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000Digital Marketing ManagerCity of LondonTemporary£40,000 - £45,000Digital Acquistion ManagerLondonPermanent£38,000 - £42,000Graphic Design and Social Media SpecialistLondonTemporary£10 - £20 per hour (£20,798 - £41,597)Digital Learning DesignerLondonPermanentSocial Media ExecutiveLondonPermanent£23,000 - £26,000Senior Manager Product ExperienceLondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000PPC ExecutiveCity of LondonPermanent£32,000 - £35,000View more jobs