Digital - London jobs
143 Matching Jobs
Digital - London jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
Genuinely unique opportunity for a forward-thinking, ambitious and confident Senior Digital Marketing individuals to shape the next phase of growth for the already successful business.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Protein World are on the lookout for a rock star Head of Digital & CRM
- Responsible for digital marketing & CRM operations globally
I am working with an innovatve and leading financial services business in central London who are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager into their marketing team to take ownership of digital acquisition for the business.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Working for a technologically advanced and market leading trading platform
- Looking for a digital acquisition specialist to drive the digital function
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with a global B2B service provider with UK offices in London in recruiting a Front End Sitecore Manager to look after their new global multi region sitecore web rollout, training and day to day updates.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Working for a global B2B business
- Strong progression opportunities
I am working with a leading private financial and professional services business based in the heart of London who are looking to hire an Email Marketing Specialist into their growing digital marketing team.
LondonTemporary£100 - £150 per day (£25,998 - £38,997)
- Exciting opportunity for an ambitious executive to step up to assistant manager
- New role within a growing marketing team will provide progression & development
We're looking for a talented Product Copywriter to join a talented marketing team to ensure that all products on the website are described in a clear, concise and accurate manner, while maintaining our distinctive tone-of-voice. Reporting to the Content Editor, the Freelance Copywriter will also support with ad hoc marketing copy when required.
LondonPermanent£35,500 - £42,000
- London Based Temporary Contract Position in Digital Marketing Team
- Temporary to permanent position based in London
I am working with a leading consumer credit provider based in central London. They are looking to hire a Digital PPC Specialist into their growing commercial acquisiton team.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Working for one of the fastest growing fin-tech start-ups in the UK
- If you want to join a growing and commercial business, please apply
The role is working for an established and global financial trading platform who are looking to hire a Content Writer into their marketing team in central London. This role will provide you with the responsibility behind strategy and producing engaging content marketing for their online channels.
LondonTemporary£22 - £26 per hour (£45,756 - £54,076)
- Working with a fast paced, consumer driven financial services brand
- Exciting, all rounded content marketing position working for a global business
The Head of digital communications to fill this post will take lead on the redesign and relaunch the institutional website and manage the digital communications internally and externally. This role will based in London.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Very Established London based University
- Lead a fantastic on the verge of digital transformation
Our client is a market leading provider of data and intelligence to the financial services community. They are looking to hire a Digital Copywriter into their business in central London. If you are looking to take on a challenge within a growing team and a rewarding business, and have strong content marketing skills, please apply to this role.
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Exciting opportunity for content marketers
- Looking to speak to candiadtes from a B2B or financial services background
High-growth online property group are looking for an exceptional content marketing professional to own the group-wide content marketing and social media strategy.
- Working with a fast-growing disruptive property group
- Based in Central London, role will work across the wider group
About Michael Page DigitalWe have experienced firsthand the rise of digital; recruiting for marketing leaders over the last 27 years. We worked with top brands through the digital revolution, helping them to maximise their digital opportunities through effective and insightful talent management.From analytics to ecommerce, SEO and CRM to content and design, new roles are being defined or redefined all the time. We make sense of it all with specialist recruiters who are constantly adapting to the changing market and the needs of our clients. We live and breathe all things digital, working closely with employers and candidates, matching briefs with skills and focusing on quality, not quantity.
If you’re ready to start the search for your next role, browse all the digital jobs we’re currently handling, or get in touch with your local Michael Page Digital team.
Latest jobsDigital Marketing ManagerLondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000Front End Sitecore ManagerLondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000Email Marketing SpecialistLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000Digital PPC SpecialistLondonPermanent£35,500 - £42,000Content WriterLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000Head of Digital CommunicationsLondonTemporary£22 - £26 per hour (£45,756 - £54,076)Content Marketing SpecialistCity of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000Social Media & Content ExecutiveCity of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000E-commerce ManagerLondonPermanent£37,000View more jobs