Digital - London jobs
126 Matching Jobs
Digital - London jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£100,000 - £140,000
Group Digital Director leading a strong international digital team across multiple territories. This role is for a blue chip digital innovator who has worked in corporate business reporting at Board level. Using predictive analytics and delivering positive return on investment, this high profile role is for a strong people manager and a true thought leader.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- FTSE 250 with large global digital team, international experience vital
- Thought leadership in digital innovation and analytics
Sotheby's - a business synonymous with the Fine Art, are continuing the expansion of their Digital Marketing function by hiring a Digital Marketing Manager.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- Sotheby's are expanding their Digital Marketing team
- Digital Marketing Manager responsible for the PPC & SEO campaigns.
Genuinely unique opportunity for a forward-thinking, ambitious and confident Senior Digital Marketing individuals to shape the next phase of growth for the already successful business.
City of LondonTemporary£175 - £250 per day (£45,497 - £64,995)
- Protein World are on the lookout for a rock star Head of Digital & CRM
- Responsible for digital marketing & CRM operations globally
My client is looking for an International Marketing Manager to lead customer acquisition and retention across our global footprint, specifically targetting the US market. The role is based in our London headquarters and reports into the Head of Marketing.
City of LondonPermanent
- International Marketing Manager
- Must US Marketing experience
Opportunity to for a talented Android Developer to design and build a brand new Android App with the world-leader in contemporary mens' fashion from scratch.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Green-field Android Project
- Chance to join the global leader in contemporary mens' fashion
I am working with one of the world's most successful online retail businesses who are looking to hire into their Email and CRM team. The role is looking for someone who wants to join the business as an eCRM Producer and work their way up in the team, taking on more responsibility and development. The role is based in London.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Looking for candidates who want to pursue a career in email and CRM
- Working for a leading online retail brand.
Multi-channel, non-fashion retailer looking for an ambitious, passionate and knowledgeable Social Media Executive to help create and own the Social Media Strategy.
LondonTemporary£27,000 - £30,000
- Looking for a Social Media Executive to create and own the social strategy
- Use social channels to help reposition and grow the brand online
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join a great education based publishing organisation based in London. In this role, the successful individual will be responsible for developing and implementing the digital marketing campaigns across the business to drive global engagement.
LondonPermanent£34,000 - £38,000
- London Based Temporary Contract Position in Digital Marketing Team
- Large Education Based Publishing and Media Organisation
The Social Media & PR Manager will be joining a well established Not for Profit & Charities org based in Central London to be both strategic and hands on insuring this digital and media team continue to excel with community management and public relations.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Fantasic Disability Charity based in the heart of London
- Fantastic Social Media & PR Management opportunity
Global B2B company looking to bring on board a Digital Communications Manager to develop and improve their online organic acquisitions strategies.
- Responsible for developing and managing online organic acquisitions strategies
- Focus on creating SEO-friendly content and driving traffic back to their website
About Michael Page DigitalWe have experienced firsthand the rise of digital; recruiting for marketing leaders over the last 27 years. We worked with top brands through the digital revolution, helping them to maximise their digital opportunities through effective and insightful talent management.From analytics to ecommerce, SEO and CRM to content and design, new roles are being defined or redefined all the time. We make sense of it all with specialist recruiters who are constantly adapting to the changing market and the needs of our clients. We live and breathe all things digital, working closely with employers and candidates, matching briefs with skills and focusing on quality, not quantity.
If you’re ready to start the search for your next role, browse all the digital jobs we’re currently handling, or get in touch with your local Michael Page Digital team.
Latest jobsInternational Digital Marketing ManagerCity of LondonTemporary£175 - £250 per day (£45,497 - £64,995)Lead Android DeveloperCity of LondonPermanenteCRM ProducerLondonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000Social Media & PR ManagerLondonPermanent£34,000 - £38,000Digital Communications ManagerLondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000Part-time German CopywriterLondonTemporary£150 - £180 per day (£38,997 - £46,796)Digital Marketing ExecutiveLondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000Digital Marketing SpecialistLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000Optimisation & Customer Conversion SpecialistCity of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000View More Jobs