Digital - London jobs
137 Matching Jobs
Digital - London jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
Genuinely unique opportunity for a forward-thinking, ambitious and confident Senior Digital Marketing individuals to shape the next phase of growth for the already successful business.
LondonPermanent£27,500 - £28,000
- Protein World are on the lookout for a rock star Head of Digital & CRM
- Responsible for digital marketing & CRM operations globally
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Web/Print Designer to join a nonprofit organisation based in central London.
- Fantastic role for a talented Web/Print Designer
- Central London
Creative Artworker role in a relaxed but fast paced and high performing Agency
LondonTemporary£24,000 - £28,268
- Awesome opportunity to join a vibrant agency as a Creative Artworker
- Working in a collaborative, small, close-knit team with a lovely, can-do culture
The Not for profit and charities client is looking for a broad marketing professional to come in as a Digital & Brand Project Officer to assist this large heath charity to lead two large re-branding projects.
LondonTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
- Amazing Health Charity
- Fantastic Project officer opportunity within a digital team
A well known Public Sector organisation is looking for a Digital Content Migration Manager for a 2 month contract.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Digital Content Migration experience.
- Drupal experience preferred.
My client is a global SaaS business looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a newly created marketing team to develop the brands online presence and improve lead generation through email marketing.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £85,000
- Global SaaS company looking to build their marketing function
- Bring on board a Digital Marketing Manager to improve lead generation online
My client is a global software company looking to bring on board a Head of Content Marketing to build, manage and implement their EMEA-wide content strategy.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Global technology business looking to redevelop their EMEA contetn strategy
- Responisble for the build, management and implementation of the content strategy
I am working with an international investment bank who's UK headquarters are based in the heart of London. Their thriving marketing team are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who can take ownership of their digital channels. This role is looking for someone who has worked closely with senior stakeholders and who has been responsible for email, social media and website marketing as well as involvement in sports sponsorship.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Leading investment bank looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager into busines
- Looking for Digital Marketing Managers to join a thriving digital business
A Professional Body is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to help push forward the organisations digital strategy
- An excellent opportunity for a savvy digital marketer to drive digital strategy
- Permanent/ London/ Digital savvy/ webiste management experience
One of London's most exciting Media businesses is actively seeking a Financial Accountant to join its business. Currently working at the forefront of media, this is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the largest media companies in the world and be a part of its exciting journey.
- Opportunity to join a market leading media company
- Excellent career progression
About Michael Page DigitalWe have experienced firsthand the rise of digital; recruiting for marketing leaders over the last 27 years. We worked with top brands through the digital revolution, helping them to maximise their digital opportunities through effective and insightful talent management.From analytics to ecommerce, SEO and CRM to content and design, new roles are being defined or redefined all the time. We make sense of it all with specialist recruiters who are constantly adapting to the changing market and the needs of our clients. We live and breathe all things digital, working closely with employers and candidates, matching briefs with skills and focusing on quality, not quantity.
If you’re ready to start the search for your next role, browse all the digital jobs we’re currently handling, or get in touch with your local Michael Page Digital team.
Latest jobsWeb/Print DesignerLondonPermanent£27,500 - £28,000Creative ArtworkerLondonPermanentDigital & Brand Project OfficerLondonTemporary£24,000 - £28,268Digital Marketing ManagerLondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000Head of Content MarketingLondonPermanent£65,000 - £85,000Digital Marketing ManagerLondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000Group AccountantLondonPermanent£50,000Freelance VideographerLondonTemporary£150 - £350 per day (£38,997 - £90,993)Senior Digital Communications ManagerLondonTemporary£40,000 - £45,000View More Jobs