Digital - Artworking jobs
5 Matching Jobs
This Property & Housing client have launched an all natural luxury perfume and are in the final stages of product development so now require an Art worker to get the brand assets ready for print and production.
LondonTemporary£100 - £200 per day (£25,998 - £51,996)
- Art Worker with Perfume Packaging experience needed, 2 month contract in London
- Global Property Development company Launching Natural Perfume range
This Global business within the Travel and Tourism industry based in London are currently recruiting for an Art Worker on a 4 week contract.
- Art worker with travel industry experience needed for 4 week contract in London
- Market leader within the Travel and Tourism industry
Client within the Banking industry based in London recruiting a UX Manager for a 3 month contract.
LondonTemporary£24,000 - £28,000
- UX Manager 3 month contract
- Based in London Banking industry
This client within the Property and Housing industry based in London is seeking a Art worker / Bid Designer to join a close-knit, highly motivated and successful Bids & Tenders group entrusted with converting opportunities into won projects. Proven success in winning these projects depends on communicating experience and approach in a concise, readable and striking manner and increasingly in presentation material. The successful candidate will work closely with Directors, senior members of construction teams and others to contribute to high-impact proposal documents and presentations.
- Creative Designer with a corporate background
- London based international property company
A leading Integrated Marketing Agency is looking for an Art Worker to join their busy studio team in London. As the new Creative Art Worker you will be working directly with other Designers and will be responsible for creating print ready artwork. You will join on a temporary basis your work will be across both print & digital mediums. You will be tasked with really understanding their client's styles. This is a very fast paced agency so experience agency side would be very beneficial.
- Temporary Art Worker
- London based Marketing Agency