Digital - Content jobs
31 Matching Jobs
- StainesPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with a leading national services provider, offering trade and services to a variety of businesses and customers around the UK to recruit a CMS Manager to be based in Staines
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Working for one of the UK's best known service providers
- Must have strong Content Management experience, ideally Adobe AEm or CQ
Global B2B company looking to bring on board a Digital Communications Manager to develop and improve their online organic acquisitions strategies.
LondonTemporary£150 - £180 per day (£38,997 - £46,796)
- Responsible for developing and managing online organic acquisitions strategies
- Focus on creating SEO-friendly content and driving traffic back to their website
We're looking for a brilliant German Copywriter to write, edit and translate compelling German copy in our distinctive brand tone of voice. Using UK materials as a starting point, you will whip up copy for direct mailouts, emails and social media posts, as well as other ad hoc writing tasks.
- Temporary Contract Position Based in London
- Large Fashion Retail Organisation
I am looking for a Video Content Producer with experience of both video and photographic content creation. Working with the Digital and Marketing Services teams, this role is responsible for implementing the delivery of all internal (and some external) webinars/webcasts and video content.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Working for an IT solutions brand
- Must have experience of both video and photographic content creation
I am working with a leading global investment bank who are looking for a Content Producer / Manager to join their growing content marketing team in central London.
LondonPermanent£33,025 - £37,164
- Looking for quality content producers and writers to work for a leading bank
- Content Producers and copywriters from financial services encouraged to apply
This Multimedia content manager well be responsible for developing the Not for profit and Charities audio and visual content to be released across digital comms.
- Creative Multimedia Content Manager
- Well established Charity based in the heart of London
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing marketing team. You will be responsible for managing the editorial and marketing content for their online activity. Not only will you be responsible for reviewing and updating all the current content and copy but you will also be required to develop a content strategy plan.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Experiance of using Sitecore CMS.
- Full ownership for the content strategy.
An established B2B focussed, enterprising Membership Organisation based in Central London is looking for a Digital Content Editor. The role is being recruited on a temp to perm basis as it is an urgent hire.
BrightonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Candidates must be confident in getting to grips with complex subject matter
- Canidates must be immediately available.
Michael Page Digital is working with our client, a fast-growing SEM Travel and Tourism brand in order to recruit a Digital Outreach Executive to drive brand awareness online and traffic to the business' sites.
WinchesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Outreach executive for travel organisation
- Must have digital PR, social media and outreach experience
Michael Page Digital is working in partnership with a leading technology and telecommunications company based near Winchester to recruit a Digital Communications Manager
- Working for a growing technology company
- Must have strong digital content, social, Intranet and web optimisation skills