Digital - Content jobs
26 Matching Jobs
- LondonPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
I'm currently working with a fantastic Charity, they are looking for a Digital Marketing & Website Officer to join their growing Digital team on a permanent basis.
HarlowPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Oversee and maintain website content
- Manage paid advertisments across digital landscape
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with a global B2B organisation with offices near Harlow, Essex, to recruit a Content Marketing Manager
SurreyTemporary£300 - £405 per day (£77,994 - £105,292)
- Working for a global B2B business
- Must have strong content production and digital marketing skills
We are looking for an experienced Senior Content Manager to join a great global company to build and deliver the corporate communications strategy. This role will help create a strategically aligned, focused and highly compelling digital content calendar for the company. Using this calendar, they will work very closely with external businesses to create compelling content campaigns for the internal and external audiences.
City of LondonPermanent£33,000
- Temporary Contract Position Based in Surrey
- Large Retail Organisation
As one of the main Editors of the publication you will be responsible for the development and delivery of high quality medical copy. You will have hands on all the editorial task and will be able to operate independently. You will be passionate about the industry and will be aware of all industry trends, development and current affairs. The role is based in London.
- Must have a solid Medical/Scientific or Tech editorial experiene
- Must be able to work on their own initiative producing high-quality copy
Our client is looking to reshape the talented Editorial team and are after a Commercial Editor to lead content strategy offering across digital, print and social media platforms. They're after someone passionate about producing exciting content to show the creative spark and strategic thinking required to win commercial pitches and, when the time allows, to show how it's done!
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Must have content strategy experience
- Solid experience creating cross platfrom content solutions
Awesome opportunity for an entry level Project Manager to join one of the most exciting (and effective) content & platform agencies in the world.
- Media Agency seeking ambitious Project Manager to work across awesome brand
- Responsible for end-end projecs via creative studio
The Digital Content Manager role is pivotal in driving the front end content development and executing the wider digital and social strategy across Europe to ensure maximum conversion of site visitors.
LondonTemporary£65,000 - £70,000
- Working for a large B2B organisation
- Must have Online Content and Social Media experience within a B2B environment
Finalise, implement and embed the organisation's content marketing strategy, building and upskilling the content team to execute the content stategy in both international markets and in the UK, and selling the vision of the new content strategy to external partners
WolverhamptonPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Based in Central London
- 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
Fabulous digital role for a graduate with a good work placement or 12 months commercial experience within a marketing team.
The Digital Marketing person will deliver the online marketing strategy for the business
BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £48,000
- Web Content
- Google Analytics
Corporate Communications will build upon this organisations reputation for speedy, accurate and well-produced information to continually engage with the customers, partners and staff supporting the comapny vision.
The Digital Content Manager will work within the digital team to to manage, develop and maintain an interactive website and growing use of digital platforms.
- Senior Digital Content Manager
- Senior Digital Communications