Digital - Content jobs
37 Matching Jobs
- LondonTemporary£21 - £24 per hour (£43,677 - £49,916)
The job is helping this brilliant well known brand revamp their website and 6-7 brands. It required someone who is extremely competent on Wordpress and is used to managing and editing large volumes of content.
BracknellTemporary£32,000 - £34,000
- Brilliant Brand
- Muliple Digital Projects
The role is a varied role but the main responsibilities will be;
Compelling Digital content for on-going brand and product launches
Review of central and local market activity
BracknellPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Brilliant Brand
- Strong Content and Campaigns Experience
Michael Page are working in partnership with a royally acclaimed leisure organisation based near Bracknell to source a competent digital editor for the creation and development of all the organisations content across all digital channels.
GuildfordPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Work for a Royally aclaimed National Lesiure Organisation
- To Own the Creation and Development of all Content for the Organisation
Senior copy-writing position with a fantastic integrated agency based near Guildford.
Great mix of large corporate and SME clients to work with.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Senior Copywriter for top 50 UK integrated agency
- Excellent client set and high growth agency
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with a global B2B service provider with UK offices in London in recruiting a Front End Sitecore Developer to look after their new global multi region sitecore web rollout, training and day to day updates.
- Working for a global B2B business
- Strong progression opportunities
The role of Innovation & Content Specialist will include the following activities:
- Develop learning content for both online and classroom delivery channels following the development process and using the most appropriate tools
- Produce marketing material for the Training & Knowledge team
- Create and maintain a sustainable and effective online presence across all available platforms
LeicesterPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Working for a global organisaton
- Must have experience within a similar role
My client, a leading international retail business is looking to recruit a Content and Social Manager. This role will be based in their Leicester head office.
- Leading international retail business
- Exciting content and social role
A key role within the web team ensuring that our website is kept up to date and is positioned correctly for the brand and service personality. The Web Editor will be responsible for the execution of our online communication and content strategy optimising all editorial, promotional and product-focused content to drive revenue and customer engagement
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Working for a large organisation
- Must have strong Content, HTML and SEO knowledge
An established Not for Profit Membership organisation is looking for a Content Marketing Manager (Digital Channels) who will be responsible for delivering a content strategy.
- First-class Writing and Creative Skills Essential
- Experience of implementing a content strategy essential