Digital - Content jobs
32 Matching Jobs
- LondonTemporary£50,000 - £55,000
Our client is looking for a Creative Commercial Editor to lead content strategy offering across digital, print and social media platforms. They're after someone passionate about producing exciting content to show creative spark and strategic thinking required to win pitches and, when the time allows, to show how it's done!
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Creative Commercial Editor
- Large Creative Agency organisation
Opportunity to join a FTSE 100 as a group accountant in central London.
My client is a market leader in the media & publishing space, offering an atmosphere that prides itself in technology and personal success.
BrightonPermanent£26,000 - £35,000
- Group Accountant at a FTSE 100
- Large practice accountants preferred
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with a leading financial services organisation based in Brighton in recruiting a Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator
SheffieldPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Working for a large financial services business near brighton
- Must have strong CMS, Content and SEO experience
You need a good understanding of websites and web marketing, coupled with great communication and copy writing skills. You must have an all round understanding of other marketing tools and techniques, and be able to demonstrate high levels of creative flair.
NorthamptonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Responsible for content both on and offline
- Writing engaging content for the B2B audiance
Michael Page Digital have been retained on a exclusive basis to recruit a Digital Content and Asset Manager for a leading retail business based in Northampton. This business has a growing online proposition and the successful candidate will join a well established digital team.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Leading retail business
- Managing content, copy and assets
I am working with a leading global investment bank who are looking for a Content Manager to join their growing content marketing team in central London.
WinchesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Looking for content Managers and writers to work for a leading bank
- Content Producers and copywriters from financial services encouraged to apply
Michael Page Digital is working in partnership with a leading technology and telecommunications company based near Winchester to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager
MaidenheadPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Working for a growing technology company
- Must have strong digital content, social, Intranet and web optimisation skills
Michael Page Digital is working with one of the world's largest FMCG businesses in order to recruit a Senior Content Producer.
StainesPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Content producer for global FMCG
- Must have experience of content production for multiple media sources
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with a leading national services provider, offering trade and services to a variety of businesses and customers around the UK to recruit a Content Manager to be based in Staines
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Working for one of the UK's best known service providers
- Must have strong Content Management experience, ideally Adobe AEm or CQ
Global B2B company looking to bring on board a Digital Communications Manager to develop and improve their online organic acquisitions strategies.
- Responsible for developing and managing online organic acquisitions strategies
- Focus on creating SEO-friendly content and driving traffic back to their website