Digital - Content jobs
39 Matching Jobs
- LondonTemporary£200 - £350 per day (£51,996 - £90,993)
This position is for a Drupal Developer to join an established Charity for 2 - 3 months working on on the Drupal CMS and web development platforms.
City of LondonTemporary£150 - £170 per day (£38,997 - £44,197)
- Established Charity seeking a Drupal Developer
- Amazinng offices based over in Waterloo
Day rate contract with the view to turn permanent
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Day rate contract with the view to turn permanent
- Based in London
As Senior Manager - Product Experience, Reporting to the Head of Product Quality, Technology & Innovation, this new appointment will lead the continuous improvement of Digital Product and Propositions initiatives across the region. Based from London.
BorehamwoodTemporary£22,000 - £24,000
- Pivotal role in the development of digital product and propositions
- Impact scope in market leading digital and content business
Experience of using a CMS and changing out content on websites
Experience of Multi-Variant or A/B testing
HTML coding and able to edit CSS at least a years' experience
Experience with analytics systems
We need someone who can hit the ground running and proactive approach to their work
Creativity / content design.
Understand customer experience online
LondonTemporary£140 - £160 per day (£36,397 - £41,597)
- Brilliant Retail Brand
A well known Public Sector and Government organisation based in Central London is looking for a Content Designer for their SharePoint based Intranet.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- SharePoint Experience Essential
- Opportunity to work for a well established Public Sector Organisation
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with a global B2B service provider with UK offices in London in recruiting a Front End Developer to look after their new global multi region sitecore web rollout, training and day to day updates.
City of LondonTemporary£20,000 - £23,000
- Working for a global B2B business
- Strong progression opportunities
We are looking for a passionate and driven Digital Marketing Assistants to join a great publishing and media organisation based in London. Within this role, you will be an integral part of them team as they look to personalise and improve the engagement of their subscribers.
LondonTemporary£100 - £150 per day (£25,998 - £38,997)
- Temporary Contract Position Based in London
- Large Education Based Publishing and Media Organisation
We're looking for a talented Copywriter to join a talented marketing team to ensure that all products on the website are described in a clear, concise and accurate manner, while maintaining our distinctive tone-of-voice. Reporting to the Content Editor, the Freelance Copywriter will also support with ad hoc marketing copy when required.
ManchesterPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- London Based Temporary Contract Position in Digital Marketing Team
- Temporary to permanent position based in London
The Graduate Digital Co-ordinator will work with the Marketing team to help define project scope, project documentation, site maps and user stories. The role will focus on design and development of the website through the management of the CMS. The successful candidate will also support Local Offices to trouble shoot technical Sitecore issues, incl. translation and checking of content rollouts.
PortsmouthPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Graduate Digital Co-ordinator Role
- International Manchester based Tech Company
Digital Content Executive for a leading UK retail business.
Fantastic opportunity to join a well respected business and own all online content.
- Broad digital content role within a fantastic retail business
- Opportunity to own all content online