Digital - Content jobs
32 Matching Jobs
- WokingTemporary£150 - £200 per day (£38,997 - £51,996)
This position is for a Drupal Developer to join an established Charity for 2 - 3 months working on on the Drupal CMS and web development platforms.
Hemel HempsteadPermanent£24,000 - £32,000
- Established Charity seeking a Drupal Developer
- Amazinng offices based over in Woking
We are looking for a skilled and knowledgeable Web Editor with an eye for detail to join our client, a large UK based travel organisation specialising in family friendly resorts with over 30 around the UK and Ireland.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Exciting Web Editor role for a Brilliant Travel Organisation!
- Progression, Rewards and Benefits in Abundance!
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with a global B2B service provider with UK offices in London in recruiting a Front End Sitecore Manager to look after their new global multi region sitecore web rollout, training and day to day updates.
LondonTemporary£100 - £150 per day (£25,998 - £38,997)
- Working for a global B2B business
- Strong progression opportunities
We're looking for a talented Product Copywriter to join a talented marketing team to ensure that all products on the website are described in a clear, concise and accurate manner, while maintaining our distinctive tone-of-voice. Reporting to the Content Editor, the Freelance Copywriter will also support with ad hoc marketing copy when required.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- London Based Temporary Contract Position in Digital Marketing Team
- Temporary to permanent position based in London
The role is working for an established and global financial trading platform who are looking to hire a Content Writer into their marketing team in central London. This role will provide you with the responsibility behind strategy and producing engaging content marketing for their online channels.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Working with a fast paced, consumer driven financial services brand
- Exciting, all rounded content marketing position working for a global business
Our client is a market leading provider of data and intelligence to the financial services community. They are looking to hire a Digital Copywriter into their business in central London. If you are looking to take on a challenge within a growing team and a rewarding business, and have strong content marketing skills, please apply to this role.
BirminghamPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Exciting opportunity for content marketers
- Looking to speak to candiadtes from a B2B or financial services background
A leading multi-channel retail business based in Birmingham is looking to recruit an Online Copywriter into its growing digital team.
Gerrards CrossPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Leading consumer business
- Marketplace focused copywriting role
Michael Page are working with a Global Fast Growing IT Business based near Gerrards Cross, To find an energetic and self motivated Digital Copywriter / Content Executive
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- An Energetic Digital Copywriter / Content Executive
- A Global Fast Growing IT Business
High-growth online property group are looking for an exceptional content marketing professional to own the group-wide content marketing and social media strategy.
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Working with a fast-growing disruptive property group
- Based in Central London, role will work across the wider group
Exciting, fast-growing high-end fashion business growing their digital function. On the look out ofr an exceptional copywriter with a passion for fashion to create engaging content for all platforms as well as optimising their Social Media channel.
- Excellent content producer passionate about fashion
- High end beauty brand looking to upskill Social Media capability