Digital - Content jobs
28 Matching Jobs
- LondonTemporary£120 - £160 per day (£31,198 - £41,597)
We're looking for a talented copywriter to join our Marketing team as a Freelance Copywriter ensuring that all products on the website are described in a clear, concise and accurate manner, while maintaining our distinctive tone-of-voice. Reporting to the Content Editor, the Freelance Copywriter will also support with ad hoc marketing copy when required.
LondonTemporary£120 - £170 per day (£31,198 - £44,197)
- Temporary Contract Position Based in London
- Large Fashion Retailer
A Public Sector and Government Organisation is looking for an experienced Digital Content Designer who has previously written content to the GDS/GOV.UK guidelines for a 6 month contract.
BirminghamPermanent£27,000 - £29,000
- Experience writing to GDS/GOV.UK Guidelines Essential
- Must be Immediately Available or at short notice.
My client, a growing retail business based in Birmingham, is looking to recruit a Digital Copywriter - Manager.
BirminghamPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Multi-channel retailer
- Team leader digital copy role
A leading multi-channel retail business based in Birmingham is looking to recruit an Online Copywriter into its growing digital team.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Leading consumer business
- Marketplace focused copywriting role
I am working with a leading global bank who are looking to hire a digital specialist into their retail and wealth management divisions of their digital centre of excellence. The role, based in London, will be looking for strategic and motivated individuals who have experience from outside financial services and who are wanting to drive the bank's digital B2C activity forward.
LondonTemporary£120 - £150 per day (£31,198 - £38,997)
- Looking to hire Digital Content Strategists/ Project Managers
- Working in a rapidly growing Digital Messaging Team for a leading bank
A Public Sector and Government Organisation is looking for a Part-Time Content Designer for an 8 month contract.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Experience working within/to GOV.UK principles.
- Must have experience working in a similar role
The Purpose of this role is to lead in the research, design and development of this Charities Content Model. The Client is currently going through a massive digital transformation and looking for a talent UX Content strategist.
LondonTemporary£15 - £20 per hour (£31,198 - £41,597)
- UX Content strategist with experience managing content for multiple departments
- Fantastic Opportunity with Charity going through massive digital change
A well known Public Sector and Government organisation based in Central London is looking for an Intranet Content Designer on a part-time basis.
RedditchPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- SharePoint Experience Essential
- Content Designer Experience Essential
My client, a leading retail business based in Worcestershire, is looking to recruit a Digital Content Manager to strengthen its online team.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- A leading W.Mids based retailer
- Digital content and design management
Opportunity to join a FTSE 100 as a financial analyst in the heart of London. You will be able to contribute to a large strategic shift as the company seeks to adapt and take advantage of changing market and technological conditions.
- Financial Analyst at a FTSE 100 Company
- Commercial Analysis working within Emerging Markets