Digital - Content - London jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Content - London jobs
- LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
Global B2B company looking to bring on board a Digital Communications Manager to develop and improve their online organic acquisitions strategies.
LondonTemporary£150 - £180 per day (£38,997 - £46,796)
- Responsible for developing and managing online organic acquisitions strategies
- Focus on creating SEO-friendly content and driving traffic back to their website
We're looking for a brilliant German Copywriter to write, edit and translate compelling German copy in our distinctive brand tone of voice. Using UK materials as a starting point, you will whip up copy for direct mailouts, emails and social media posts, as well as other ad hoc writing tasks.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Temporary Contract Position Based in London
- Large Fashion Retail Organisation
I am working with a leading global investment bank who are looking for a Content Producer / Manager to join their growing content marketing team in central London.
LondonPermanent£33,025 - £37,164
- Looking for quality content producers and writers to work for a leading bank
- Content Producers and copywriters from financial services encouraged to apply
This Multimedia content manager well be responsible for developing the Not for profit and Charities audio and visual content to be released across digital comms.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Creative Multimedia Content Manager
- Well established Charity based in the heart of London
An established B2B focussed, enterprising Membership Organisation based in Central London is looking for a Digital Content Editor. The role is being recruited on a temp to perm basis as it is an urgent hire.
LondonPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Candidates must be confident in getting to grips with complex subject matter
- Canidates must be immediately available.
I'm currently working with a fantastic Charity, they are looking for a Digital Marketing & Website Officer to join their growing Digital team on a permanent basis.
City of LondonPermanent£33,000
- Oversee and maintain website content
- Manage paid advertisments across digital landscape
As one of the main Editors of the publication you will be responsible for the development and delivery of high quality medical copy. You will have hands on all the editorial task and will be able to operate independently. You will be passionate about the industry and will be aware of all industry trends, development and current affairs. The role is based in London.
- Must have a solid Medical/Scientific or Tech editorial experiene
- Must be able to work on their own initiative producing high-quality copy
Our client is looking to reshape the talented Editorial team and are after a Commercial Editor to lead content strategy offering across digital, print and social media platforms. They're after someone passionate about producing exciting content to show the creative spark and strategic thinking required to win commercial pitches and, when the time allows, to show how it's done!
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Must have content strategy experience
- Solid experience creating cross platfrom content solutions
Awesome opportunity for an entry level Project Manager to join one of the most exciting (and effective) content & platform agencies in the world.
LondonTemporary£65,000 - £70,000
- Media Agency seeking ambitious Project Manager to work across awesome brand
- Responsible for end-end projecs via creative studio
Finalise, implement and embed the organisation's content marketing strategy, building and upskilling the content team to execute the content stategy in both international markets and in the UK, and selling the vision of the new content strategy to external partners
- Based in Central London
- 9 Month Fixed Term Contract