Digital - Creative / Art Direction jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Creative / Art Direction jobs
- City of LondonTemporary£140 - £160 per day (£36,397 - £41,597)
To execute the creative design elements of the Group's strategic marketing plan through branded print and digital communications.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Temporary to Permanent
- Based in London
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with a fast growing software business who are offering IT solutions to a variety of digitally savvy clients from offices in London. They are looking for a Creative Director - UX to head up their UX design team.
- Working for a fast growing software business
- Opportunity to own both design and UX of a fast growing operation
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of leading FMCG brands in the UK who have a strong blue print in place to grow the business by 20% over the next year and are looking for an ambitious Graphic Designer to join their team
LondonTemporary£12 - £16 per hour (£24,958 - £33,277)
- Fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading businesses
- An opportunity to work with enjoyable products and exciting brands
A Public Sector and Government organisation is looking for an Artworker to produce high quality design work.
City of LondonTemporary£35,000 - £45,000
- Must be available at short notice.
- Must have signifcant Adobe Creative Suite experience
My client is looking for a talented product designer, with appropriate visual, UI and UX experience, to design and shape unique branding, user-centric products and experiences for our brand new platform-based business.
- Based in London/ working remotely
- Huge potential to turn permanent