Digital - Design jobs
28 Matching Jobs
- LondonTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
We are looking for an experienced Presentation Specialist for a global media and broadcasting organisation. This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a fast paced, growing and dynamic team and provide exceptional presentation work.
WindsorPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Temporary Contract Position Based in London
- Large Education Based Publishing and Media Organisation
The Graphic Designer role is an experienced 'all rounder' with responsibility for both print and digital design delivery. The role has accountability for the overall design of internal communications and materials and will cover origination of creative concepts through to final outputs working closely with other colleagues in Internal Comms, Marketing and Business Units, and any partner agencies, to develop appropriate solutions.
BracknellPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Working for a large organisation
- Must have strong Digital and Print graphic design experience
Michael Page Digital is working in partnership with a leading software business catering to the industrial and oil and gas sector, in recruiting a Senior User Experience Designer
BirminghamPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Working for a B2B technology business
- Must have strong digital design and user experience background
My client, a growing retail business based in Birmingham, is looking to recruit a Design Executive.
HarlowPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Graphic design role
- Web content role
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with a leading B2B organisation based near Harlow in recruiting a Digital Designer
EdinburghPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- Working for a large B2B services organisation
- Must have strong digital design and adobe cloud skills
An existing opportunity has to come to market for an experienced Product Designer to join a forward thinking, successful and expanding business based in Edinburgh.
As a member of the product design team, you'll be working on the core application, designing new features or improving old ones and collaborating with the development team and our users to make our client better than ever.
A fantastic opportunity for a creative and highly conceptual Graphic Designer to join a well- established global beauty brand.
- A fantastic opportunity for a talented Graphic/Digital Designer
- Luxury beauty brand
You'll have to opportunity to grow your Graphic Design experience and portfolio. Strong communication skills are key. You will be able to understand the target audience and the most appropriate messages to create hard hitting marketing and business development collateral.
LondonPermanent£27,500 - £28,000
- Exceptional Graphic Designer from a Corporate/Professional Services Background
- Dynamic Consultancy Firm looking to expand their ambitious London Design Team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Web/Print Designer to join a nonprofit organisation based in central London.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Fantastic role for a talented Web/Print Designer
- Central London
This is a fantastic role for a Mid-weight Digital Designer who is passionate about luxury fashion and is looking to make a real impact on a brand. The role will be 80% digital 20% print working under a very talented and well- known Creative Director. This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to join a social team full of creative and passionate people.
- Incredible opportunity for a highly conceptual Designer
- Boutique luxury fashion brand