Digital - Design jobs
21 Matching Jobs
- Milton KeynesPermanent£18,000 - £25,000
A royally acclaimed manufacturing business is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to aid there Marketing team in the development and implementation of new marketing materials, social media campaigns and web site administration in Milton Keynes
- Junior Graphic Designer for Niche Manafacturing Buisness
- Great role for those with little industry experience looking to learn
Are you a Designer relocating to London? Our Digital recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified Designers who have experience in broad print and digital mediums.
BracknellPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Michael Page Digital is working in partnership with a leading software business catering to the industrial and oil and gas sector, in recruiting a Senior User Experience Designer
BirminghamPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Working for a B2B technology business
- Must have strong digital design and user experience background
My client, a growing retail business based in Birmingham, is looking to recruit a Design Executive.
- Graphic design role
- Web content role
A fantastic opportunity for a creative and highly conceptual Graphic Designer to join a well- established global beauty brand.
- A fantastic opportunity for a talented Graphic/Digital Designer
- Luxury beauty brand
You'll have to opportunity to grow your Graphic Design experience and portfolio. Strong communication skills are key. You will be able to understand the target audience and the most appropriate messages to create hard hitting marketing and business development collateral.
LondonPermanent£27,500 - £28,000
- Exceptional Graphic Designer from a Corporate/Professional Services Background
- Dynamic Consultancy Firm looking to expand their ambitious London Design Team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Web/Print Designer to join a nonprofit organisation based in central London.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Fantastic role for a talented Web/Print Designer
- Central London
This is a fantastic role for a Mid-weight Digital Designer who is passionate about luxury fashion and is looking to make a real impact on a brand. The role will be 80% digital 20% print working under a very talented and well- known Creative Director. This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to join a social team full of creative and passionate people.
- Incredible opportunity for a highly conceptual Designer
- Boutique luxury fashion brand
You'll be working with internal stakeholders and external agencies to deliver all aspects of video production including:
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Creating brand and customer video form start to finish, including concepting
- This is a senior role, you must have extensive experience in this field
Already a very successful and fast growing FMCG start- up based in central London. They are a very fun company with a flat structure looking for a like-minded Senior Graphic Designer to join them and help them grow their business.
- FMCG start- up
- Permanent role