Digital - Design jobs
19 Matching Jobs
- LondonPermanent£45,000 - £48,000
As a Lead Designer, you will have the exciting opportunity to display all your creative ideas, and most importantly be able to manage and lead your own creative team from all levels to successfully fulfil all the fantastic projects with famous brands.
You work across the companies consumer based websites and magazines, creating creative campaigns.
- You have a chance to work with some of the most famous companies in the UK!
- The benefits within this company are endless,from career progression to vouchers
Are you a Designer relocating to London? Our Digital recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified Designers who have experience in broad print and digital mediums.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Michael Page Digital is working in partnership with one of the leading global financial services provider in London, to recruit a Design Manager.
- The company is one of the biggest financial organisations in the UK
- Must have strong online and offline experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading agency. You will be given the freedom and autonomy to work on a range of different projects in a fast paced environment.
East LondonPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- You will be joining a market leading business
- Freedom to work on a range of different campaigns
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with a leading football brand working within the travel and tourism field, to recruit a video producer working in East London.
East LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Working for a large and well-known entertainment company in East London
- Opportunity to own all video content as part of a small but growing team
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with a national football organisation based in East London. They are looking to recruit a Senior Video Producer to head up their video team.
- Working for one of the UK's best known entertainment organisations
- Must have strong video production and editing skills
An opportunity has come available for a Graphic Designer to join a consumer durable business based in Nottingham.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Excellent Graphic Design role
- within a leading consumer durables business
We are currently recruiting for a leading retail business based in Manchester who are looking for a Graphic Design Manager to join their team immediately
WarringtonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Leading Retail Business
- Team of 3 designers
I am working with a leading Sports Retailer who are looking for an experienced and talented Graphic Designer to join the business immediately
- Leading Sports Retailer
- Senior Graphic Designer
I am currently exclusively representing a forward thinking online wholesaler who are growing their online presence at pace. Due to growth in the business they are looking at growing their design team at the Manchester office.
- Leading North West Wholesaler
- Graphic Designer