Digital - Design jobs
35 Matching Jobs
You'll have to opportunity to grow your Graphic Design experience and portfolio. Strong communication skills are key as you'll be discussing the core message with consultants and working through the single minded proposition for each project. With the help of the consultants, you will be able to understand the target audience and the most appropriate messages to create hard hitting marketing and business development collateral.
LondonPermanent£27,500 - £28,000
- Exceptional Graphic Designer from a Corporate/Professional Services Background
- Dynamic Consultancy Firm looking to expand their ambitious London Design Team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Web/Print Designer to join a nonprofit organisation based in central London.
AddlestonePermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Fantastic role for a talented Web/Print Designer
- Central London
Michael Page Digital is working with our client, a leading global FMCG business with a strong foothold in the European market, in order to recruit Web and Graphic Designer who will be responsible for creating branding materials across digital and print.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Web and Graphic Designer for fantastic FMCG business
- Must have strong design experience and full knowledge of Adobe creative suite
This is a fantastic role for a Mid-weight Digital Designer who is passionate about luxury fashion and is looking to make a real impact on a brand. The role will be 80% digital 20% print working under a very talented and well- known Creative Director. This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to join a social team full of creative and passionate people.
- Incredible opportunity for a highly conceptual Designer
- Boutique luxury fashion brand
You'll be working with internal stakeholders and external agencies to deliver all aspects of video production including:
LondonTemporary£33,000 - £38,000
- Creating brand and customer video form start to finish, including concepting
- This is a senior role, you must have extensive experience in this field
PowerPoint and Presentation Design Specialist required to join for an initial 6 month Fixed Term contract with a growing brand within the financial services industry. Rare opportunity to join an exciting and ambitious team based in central London
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- This is a great role for a Powerpoint and presentations design specialist
- Responsible for designing, producing and updating presentations
Already a very successful and fast growing FMCG start- up based in central London. They are a very fun company with a flat structure looking for a like-minded Senior Graphic Designer to join them and help them grow their business.
- FMCG start- up
- Permanent role
This is a brand new role working alongside a creative lead in a high-performing marketing team. The overall business is going through rapid growth at the moment and is scaling up their offline and digital amarketing teams to capitalise on that growth. You will play a key part in this, providing creative assets to support all aspects of marketing.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Creative, proactive, confident artworker
- 1-3 years' experience
A prestigious London based Insurance firm are looking to bring on board an exceptional Graphic Designer to lead the way on all aspects of graphic collateral.
Reporting in to the marketing Manager, you'll have creative freedom to take genuine initiative and create new concepts every day.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £26,000
- Graphic Designer
The Junior Digital Designer will produce a wide variety of digital assets for predominantly online publication although you will work closely with their offline marketing team when marketing campaigns are extended online.
- Digital web and email banners
- Online and offline marketing campaigns