Digital - Design jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Are you a Designer relocating to London? Our Digital recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified Designers who have experience in broad print and digital mediums.
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
As an Online Designer you will be responsible for producing creative for a variety of digital media, in response to a design brief and for presenting creative concepts to stakeholders, outlining how the creative provides a solution to their brief. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all designs or prototypes meet the companies and brands specified guidelines/requirements and are briefed and handed over to our production teams.
LondonTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
- Online Designer
- Leading Fashion Retailer
We are looking for an experienced Presentation Specialist for a global media and broadcasting organisation. This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a fast paced, growing and dynamic team and provide exceptional presentation work.
BracknellPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Temporary Contract Position Based in London
- Large Education Based Publishing and Media Organisation
Michael Page Digital is working in partnership with a leading software business catering to the industrial and oil and gas sector, in recruiting a Senior User Experience Designer
BirminghamPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Working for a B2B technology business
- Must have strong digital design and user experience background
My client, a growing retail business based in Birmingham, is looking to recruit a Design Executive.
HarlowPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Graphic design role
- Web content role
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with a leading B2B organisation based near Harlow in recruiting a Digital Designer
EdinburghPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- Working for a large B2B services organisation
- Must have strong digital design and adobe cloud skills
An existing opportunity has to come to market for an experienced Product Designer to join a forward thinking, successful and expanding business based in Edinburgh.
As a member of the product design team, you'll be working on the core application, designing new features or improving old ones and collaborating with the development team and our users to make our client better than ever.
A fantastic opportunity for a creative and highly conceptual Graphic Designer to join a well- established global beauty brand.
- A fantastic opportunity for a talented Graphic/Digital Designer
- Luxury beauty brand
You'll have to opportunity to grow your Graphic Design experience and portfolio. Strong communication skills are key. You will be able to understand the target audience and the most appropriate messages to create hard hitting marketing and business development collateral.
- Exceptional Graphic Designer from a Corporate/Professional Services Background
- Dynamic Consultancy Firm looking to expand their ambitious London Design Team