Digital - Digital / Web Design jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Digital / Web Design jobs
We are currently working with a leading Professional Services business based in West Yorkshire who are looking for a Web Designer to join their growing team
NottinghamPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Leading Professional Services Business
- Fantastic opportunity to progress into a senior role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital expert to join a company making significant strides within the digital arena for construction products UK and Ireland. This role will report into the E-Marketing Manager whilst supporting the Communications Manager and sit within the wider Marketing and Communications Team
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Support CMS and ecommerce platform users
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast track B2B business
Michael Page digital are working in partnership with Britain's electronic specialist. You will be working in their dynamic Shoreditch office. They are looking for a Senior UX designer, to work within there Customer Experience team, carrying out many exciting projects across the company and the store channels.
- The candidate will take part in exciting projects across the company
- The candidate will lead and work with a brilliant team
Are you a Digital Marketing Executive moving to London? Our Digital Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified Digital Marketing Executives who have experience in broad online marketing.
City of LondonTemporary£50,000 - £55,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Working closely with Multi Channel and IS on various exciting projects across desktop, tablet and mobile you will help develop the digital and store channels. You will be responsible for developing best-in-class experiences through your understanding and obsession with how the product feels and user perceptions.
West ByfleetPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Based in London
Michael Page are working in partnership with a Global Multi-Brand FMCG Business in West Byfleet to hire a Passionate and Dedicated Web Designer to join their multi-brand design team
LondonTemporary£30,000 - £40,000
- A Global Multi-Brand FMCG Buisness
- Looking for a Passionate and Dedicated Web Designer
The eLearning Programme Manager is responsible for managing a team who are responsible for the technical delivery of all online courses, webinars and general E-Learning content.
SwindonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Exciting Opportunity in a well established Organisation
- E-Learning Systems Management Essential
We are looking for a skilled SEO Manager to join a dynamic and growing digital team and become the "go-to" person for Search Engine Optimisation advice in the organisation. You will report into the Head of Digital and work collaboratively with the sales, product and marketing teams to ensure a fully integrated approach to the market, maximising return on investment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Digital Designer to join a UK leading Retail business based in Warrington.
BoltonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Fantastic Opportunity for a Digital Designer
- Leading UK Retailer
We are looking for a creative individual to deliver digital content to support a wide range of campaigns including website pages and banners, marketing e-mails, social media, display advertising and support the development of dynamic campaign strategies, ensuring brand guidelines are consistently adhered to.
- Leading Leisure and Tourism Company
- Looking for a highly creative individual