Digital - Digital / Web Design jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Digital / Web Design jobs
- GuildfordPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
MichaelPage are in partnership with a global FMCG business to source a Graphic and Web Designer based in the Guildford Area
LeedsPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Working for a large multibrand FMCG Retail business
- Looking for a Digital Graphic and Web Designer
Works as a multimedia designer, creating both online and offline marketing content assets to deliver best in class multichannel marketing campaigns.
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £45,000
- 70% Web Design / 30% Traditional Design
- B2B Channel
LondonTemporary£35,000 - £45,000
- Magento and PHP experience essential
- Based in London
A Public Sector and Government Organisation is looking for a Digital Project Manager to deliver a SharePoint based Intranet.
BirminghamPermanent£24,000 - £34,000
- Agile environment working experience essential.
- Experience delivering Intranets essential.
Due to substantial growth, this global agency is looking for a Digital Media Manager to manage and deliver Display campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience working in an agency environment, managing large accounts and optimising campaigns.
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Digital media planning and buying across display, mobile, email
- Managing multiple client relationships
This Digital Product Manager will lead on planning, development and the delivery of digital products and services.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £35,000
- Exciting role for a Digital Product Manager
- Established Charity based in the Heart London
Michael Page Digital are looking to build a new design and creative team, focusing on recruiting offline and digital designers, UX/UI Designers and Digital Project/Product Managers from our office in Holborn, central London. We are therefore looking to hire a number of skilled individuals to join our team as Digital Recruitment Consultant
- Working for Michael Page itself
- Must be highly driven with an interest in design and technology
Are you a Digital Marketing Executive moving to London? Our Digital Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified Digital Marketing Executives who have experience in broad online marketing.
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
This is a new role, reflecting the growth of the their Digital business, reporting to the newly appointed Digital Finance Director.
Requiring strong people and stakeholder management skills along with best practice reporting experience, the position offers the right candidate the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the quality and effectiveness of the reporting and decision making within a business undergoing significant transformation.
LondonTemporary£27,000 - £30,000
- Privately backed digital education company
- Opportunity to have an impact on rapidly changing business
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join a great education based publishing organisation based in London. In this role, the successful individual will be responsible for developing and implementing the digital marketing campaigns across the business to drive global engagement.
- London Based Temporary Contract Position in Digital Marketing Team
- Large Education Based Publishing and Media Organisation