Digital - Digital / Web Design jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Digital / Web Design jobs
- LondonTemporary£27,000 - £30,000
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join a great education based publishing organisation based in London. In this role, the successful individual will be responsible for developing and implementing the digital marketing campaigns across the business to drive global engagement.
OxfordshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- London Based Temporary Contract Position in Digital Marketing Team
- Large Education Based Publishing and Media Organisation
The UI/UX Designer will be required to create amazing user experiences with our software/web applications, product trial demos and digital/print marketing assets such as branding, website and sales collateral to drive business growth.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent£30,000 - £50,000
- Working for a large FinTech organisation.
- Must have strong Graphic Design, UI UX experience.
We have partnered up with one of the North's leading retailers to help them grow their Web design team.
NottinghamPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Great opportunity to join a strong retail business.
- Help to improve an already established Ecommerce function.
My client, a well established and growing online retail business based in Nottingham, is looking to recruit a Digital/Graphic Designer.
WimbledonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Growing online retail business
- Web and graphic design
This is an exciting opportunity to become a key player within the digital product team, leading the way in digital design for the online version of the magazine and their expanding portfolio of digital products. They're forward-thinking, tech savvy and seriously passionate about what they do.
They're looking for someone to take on board the vision, and with their designs improve the user experience and exceed digital targets of a site that reaches over 400,000 visits and 3.5 million pageviews a month.
- Awesome Opportunity for a Digital Designer Looking to move into UX
- Super-luxury lifestyle brand in the sailing industry
Are you a Digital Marketing Executive moving to London? Our Digital Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified Digital Marketing Executives who have experience in broad online marketing.
Stratford-upon-AvonPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
My client, a well established boutique retailer based in Stratford-upon-Avon, is looking to recruit a Web Design Coordinator.
LeicesterPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Exciting retail business
- Web and email design
Michael Page Digital are working closely with Leicester based retail business to recruit a Web Designer.
LondonPermanent£48,000 - £52,000
- Digital deisgn role
- Leicester based retailer
Requiring both commercial and analytical skills, the position offers the right candidate the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the reporting and information practices of a division undergoing significant transformation. The role will involve working closely with both the Group reporting team and operational teams in order to drive revenues and provided enhanced financial information to the senior management team.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- High growth technology business
- Extensive commercial exposure in a private equity backed business
Working as part of a dynamic development team that consist of 9 developers and 4 designers. Constantly working to improve their current ecommerce offering, previously used Laravel, Symfony, JQuery, Linux, etc.
- Experience of using frameworks such as Laravel and Symfony
- Previously worked on a high volume ecommerce site