Digital - Digital / Web Design jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Digital / Web Design jobs
- Kingston Upon HullPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
Working as part of a dynamic development team that consist of 9 developers and 4 designers. Constantly working to improve their current ecommerce offering, previously used Laravel, Symfony, JQuery, Linux, etc.
LondonTemporary£27,000 - £30,000
- Experience of using frameworks such as Laravel and Symfony
- Previously worked on a high volume ecommerce site
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join a great education based publishing organisation based in London. In this role, the successful individual will be responsible for developing and implementing the digital marketing campaigns across the business to drive global engagement.
LeedsPermanent£17,000 - £20,000
- London Based Temporary Contract Position in Digital Marketing Team
- Large Education Based Publishing and Media Organisation
Maintain and develop the company website to ensure current and accurate information is present all times and the site keeps pace with market requirements. Implement changes to the website that support their marketing campaigns, content marketing and user experience improvements.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £50,000
- Maintain and develop the company website.
- support marketing campaigns, content marketing and user experience.
Fantastic opportunity to work within a leading Leeds based digital agency.
SwindonTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Working within a fast paced top Leeds industry
- Chance to join a well established agency.
An established Not for Profit and Charities Organisation is looking for a Graphic Designer for a 12 Month Maternity Cover.
- Must have Retail Packaging Design Experience
- Retail/Agency backfground Preferred
Are you a Digital Marketing Executive moving to London?Â Our Digital Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified Digital Marketing Executives who have experience in broad online marketing.
LondonPermanent£48,000 - £52,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Requiring both commercial and analytical skills, the position offers the right candidate the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the reporting and information practices of a division undergoing significant transformation. The role will involve working closely with both the Group reporting team and operational teams in order to drive revenues and provided enhanced financial information to the senior management team.
BirminghamPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- High growth technology business
- Extensive commercial exposure in a private equity backed business
A Birmingham based FTSE 250 company are looking for a Creative Artworker. The role is newly established, and you will be given the opportunity to develop and shape your role. It would involve artworking with current templates, but also has scope for creativity to generate new concepts. The role offers exceptional opportunities to produce a variety of online and offline work.
NottinghamPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Creative Artworker
- Web design
My client, a leading retail business based in Nottingham, is looking to recruit a Digital Designer to work across a number of leading brands.
KeighleyPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Leading retail business
- Digital content design role
This is a challenging and exciting role. You will be working in a creative environment on both e-commerce and portfolio websites. Your time will be spent on planning and implementing redevelopment projects, designing web page mock-ups, creating interactive elements, building web pages, optimizing ecommerce websites for conversion and digital marketing material creation.
- Managing creative web projects from concept through to delivery.
- Ensure website visual imagery is inline with company branding policy.