Digital - Digital / Web Design jobs
28 Matching Jobs
Digital / Web Design jobs
- LeedsPermanent£17,000 - £20,000
Maintain and develop the company website to ensure current and accurate information is present all times and the site keeps pace with market requirements. Implement changes to the website that support their marketing campaigns, content marketing and user experience improvements.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Maintain and develop the company website.
- support marketing campaigns, content marketing and user experience.
Working as part of a dynamic development team that consist of 9 developers and 4 designers. Constantly working to improve their current ecommerce offering, previously used Laravel, Symfony, JQuery, Linux, etc.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £50,000
- Experience of using frameworks such as Laravel and Symfony
- Previously worked on a high volume ecommerce site
Fantastic opportunity to work within a leading Leeds based digital agency.
BirminghamPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Working within a fast paced top Leeds industry
- Chance to join a well established agency.
A Birmingham based FTSE 250 company are looking for a Creative Artworker. The role is newly established, and you will be given the opportunity to develop and shape your role. It would involve artworking with current templates, but also has scope for creativity to generate new concepts. The role offers exceptional opportunities to produce a variety of online and offline work.
NottinghamPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Creative Artworker
- Web design
My client, a leading retail business based in Nottingham, is looking to recruit a Digital Designer to work across a number of leading brands.
- Leading retail business
- Digital content design role
Are you a Digital Marketing Executive moving to London?Â Our Digital Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified Digital Marketing Executives who have experience in broad online marketing.
KeighleyPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
This is a challenging and exciting role. You will be working in a creative environment on both e-commerce and portfolio websites. Your time will be spent on planning and implementing redevelopment projects, designing web page mock-ups, creating interactive elements, building web pages, optimizing ecommerce websites for conversion and digital marketing material creation.
SwindonPermanent£45,000 - £54,000
- Managing creative web projects from concept through to delivery.
- Ensure website visual imagery is inline with company branding policy.
People have incredible choice as to what they spend their money on, and too few are choosing to spend it on their financial futures. This business are losing that particular battle to Jaguar Land Rover, John Lewis and Apple. They want to show the world that seizing control of your finances can leave you feeling as happy as splashing out on the latest iPad.
LeicesterPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Mid Weight Designer
- UX/ UI Design
A leading Leicester based retail business is looking to recruit a Digital Designer into its growing Ecommerce division.
LondonTemporary£24,000 - £28,268
- Leading retail organisation
- Front end, creative design role
The Not for profit and charities client is looking for a broad marketing professional to come in as a Digital & Brand Project Officer to assist this large heath charity to lead two large re-branding projects.
- Amazing Health Charity
- Fantastic Project officer opportunity within a digital team