Digital - Digital / Web Design jobs
31 Matching Jobs
Digital / Web Design jobs
- West ByfleetPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
Michael Page are working in partnership with a Global Multi-Brand FMCG Business in West Byfleet to hire a Passionate and Dedicated Web Designer to join their multi-brand design team
WorcestershirePermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- A Global Multi-Brand FMCG Buisness
- Looking for a Passionate and Dedicated Web Designer
An exciting new Designer role working for a leading retail business based in north Worcestershire.
NottinghamPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Leading retail business
- Digital and Graphic design
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital expert to join a company making significant strides within the digital arena for construction products UK and Ireland. This role will report into the E-Marketing Manager whilst supporting the Communications Manager and sit within the wider Marketing and Communications Team
- Support CMS and ecommerce platform users
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast track B2B business
Are you a Digital Marketing Executive moving to London? Our Digital Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified Digital Marketing Executives who have experience in broad online marketing.
PortsmouthPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Michael Page are working in partnership with an international fashion retailer based in Portsmouth. We are looking to source a digital designer to join their creative team.
LondonTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
- The chance to work for a premium international fashion retailer
- To create engaging digital content for various channels
Work with senior leaders & agencies across the organisation to develop and implement the digital strategy. Implement digital analytics, have knowledge about relevant emerging trends and lead the debate on the use of digital.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £48,000
- Brilliant Opportunity to shape the Digital direction of an established Charity
- Progressive Charity going through digital tranformation
Working for a privately owned and leading global brand that uses data, customer insight and marketing expertise to benefit it's companies (mainly in the B2C financial services sector) and their clients and customers. They are looking to hire a Digital Optimisation Manager into their London team.
- Working with in a high performing team within a consumer driven business
- Looking for someone with B2C experience in website optimisation
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing niche agency business based in South Manchester who are growing and are looking at bringing in a digital designer who they can train and develop through the business
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing business keen to train and develop staff
- Exciting variety of digital design projects to work on across the business
A large, well established transport & travel organisation is looking for a fantastic new Head of Websites to lead the overhaul of 8-9 websites as they look to increase their commercial offering and increase revenue opportunities.
- Opportunity to transform the customer experience of a large organisation
- Opportunity to take the lead on devising a new website setup and strategy
- This post will be principally responsible for the ownership, development and delivery of the digital marketing, email and website strategy.
- They will line manage 3 and will be responsible driving the growth of a digital culture within the organisation.
- Work for a leading UK charity, making a real difference to the lives of many.
- Take the next step in your digital career.