Digital - Ecommerce jobs
34 Matching Jobs
Are you an eCommerce professional relocating to London? Our Digital Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified eCommerce professionals who have experience in improving user experience and growing online sales revenue.
North East EnglandPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
My client is looking for an exceptional Online Trading Manager, you will be responsible for the successful execution of trade decisions on The Groups two ecommerce websites.
You will be focused on maximising sales and conversion, and will use sound judgement in the effective merchandising of products to help drive sales. They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and who has an eagerness to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
- Leading retailer within the North East
- Great position for a commercially minded marketer
One of London's most exciting Media businesses is actively seeking a Financial Accountant to join its business. Currently working at the forefront of media, this is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the largest media companies in the world and be a part of its exciting journey.
BirminghamPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Opportunity to join a market leading media company
- Excellent career progression
Terrific opportunity for a smart thinking, determined, target driven, ambitious marketeer to join a fast paced global business working with a diverse pan of clients from all varying sectors.
If you are someone with a big personality, lots to offer and willingness to learn, please read on!
EpsomPermanent£100,000 - £120,000
- Digital Sales
- Account Management
Michael Page Digital is working in partnership with a global financial services giant based near Epsom to recruit a Head of Ecommerce to manage the ecommerce and digital marketing department
- Working for a global financial services organisation
- Must have broad ecommerce and digital marketing experience, plus P&L ownership
This is a newly created position within the company following a internal restructure. My client is looking for an experienced ecommerce / web product manager who will be responsible for owning the online product range, pricing strategy, benchmark competition, etc.
Greater ManchesterTemporary£35,000 - £45,000
- Web merchandising within a high volume e-commerce business.
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting
My client are a fashion retailer based in Greater Manchester and are looking for an Interim E-Commerce Manager to start as soon as possible.
BerkshireTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- Interim E-Commerce Manager
- Manchester based fashion brand
I am looking for an immediately available Ecommerce Coordinator based in Berkshire to join a very well know retailer. They are currently expanding their digital team and see the ecommerce function as the pivotal department to drive them forward.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Temporary Contract Position Based in Berkshire
- Large Retail Organisation
A major global player in the digital space, my client is seeking a credible and technically skilled Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to oversee a team of three based in Central London. The business is going from strength to strength, experiencing 30% year on year growth and this role will offer guaranteed opportunities for progression.
- High growth technology company experiencing 30% year on year growth
- Great opportunity to head up a young, ambitious finance team
You will be responsible for managing the day to day ecommerce presence for the retail furnishing brand with the support of a junior executive. Your role will include competitor analysis, developing / increase the marketplaces offering (Amazon / Ebay), increase brand awareness via social media and developing the product range.
- Understanding of ecommerce platforms.
- Develop online offering.