Digital - Ecommerce jobs
29 Matching Jobs
Dedicating your focus on a top four strategic account you will help them drive online performance across your category.
ManchesterPermanent£21,000 - £25,000
- Leading Blue Chip Consumer Brand
- Newly created team offers great scope to shape, mould and develop.
My client is looking for an E-Commerce Executive who will be involved in all aspects of e-commerce. This role will focus on assisting driving traffic to the 2 main company websites as well as tracking campaign performance and results. The E-commerce Executive will also focus on suggesting improvements on online customer experience and also looking at increasing conversion, sales and profit.
- E-Commerce Executive
- Manchester based Clothing Brand
An opportunity has come available for a ambitious french speaking Digital and Ecommerce Executive to join a B2C buisiness based in Bristol
- Excellent opportunity for French Speaking
- Digital and Ecommerce Executive
Are you an eCommerce Digital Marketing Exec moving to London? Our Digital Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified eCommerce professionals who have experience in improving user experience and growing online sales revenue.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Reporting to exisitng eCommerce Manager, who is responsible for site conversion and online sales.
EastleighTemporary£27,000 - £30,000
- eCommerce Category Manager
- Leading B2B trading organisation
Our client is looking for an E-commerce marketing executive to support their continued growth in the UK. You will be responsible for assisting eCommerce efforts as part of a team to lead the strategic development of eCommerce offering to support the business' ambitious growth plans.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- 3 - 6 month Fixed Term Contract
- 2/3 days a week
To drive acquisition of customers to the site (prospects and existing), to generate leads for this and other divisions in the business.
SurreyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Leading future digital direction in the building sector
- A chance to devlop and grow in a multi million pound turnover business
Do you want to build a career in a growing business and play a key role in driving a digital transformation forward? If so, please read on...
ChesterPermanent£80,000 - £85,000
- Ecommerce Manager for global retail business
- Fantastic opportunity to build an ecommerce career in a growing business
The ECommerce Manager will be responsible for the online channel strategy and leveraging relationships with best practice across all lines of business within the company. They will be accountable for the day to day product management and strategic roadmaps for the companies web propositions. The candidate will also be responsible for; Digital performance metrics which include: conversion rate, process completion rate, self-serve and digital engagement.
- Senior eCommerce Manager - Chester
- Top Financial Services Brand