Digital - Ecommerce jobs
35 Matching Jobs
- MaidenheadPermanent£20,000 - £26,000
Michael Page Digital is working with a global Electronics business, looking to build upon its Ecommerce presence, in order to recruit an Ecommerce Assistant to join the team and manage all digital output in the UK market.
- Ecommerce Assistant for Global Electronics Business
- Must have solid Digital Marketing and Ecommerce experience
Are you an eCommerce Digital Marketing Exec moving to London?Â Our Digital Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified eCommerce professionals who have experience in improving user experience and growing online sales revenue.
North East EnglandPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
My client is looking for an exceptional Online Trading Manager, you will be responsible for the successful execution of trade decisions on The Groups two ecommerce websites.
You will be focused on maximising sales and conversion, and will use sound judgement in the effective merchandising of products to help drive sales. They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and who has an eagerness to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
WeybridgePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Leading retailer within the North East
- Great position for a commercially minded marketer
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with a global technology and telecommunications brand to recruit an Etail Marketing Manager to be based near Weybridge
DewsburyPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Working for a global technology business
- Must have strong etail ecommerce background
Our client are looking for an E-Commerce Executive to join their growing digital team in Dewsbury.
If you feel you have the required skills/experience, please apply within!
- Do you have marketplace (eBay/Amazon etc) experience?
- Outreach and customer engagement
One of London's most exciting Media businesses is actively seeking a Financial Accountant to join its business. Currently working at the forefront of media, this is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the largest media companies in the world and be a part of its exciting journey.
BirminghamPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Opportunity to join a market leading media company
- Excellent career progression
Terrific opportunity for a smart thinking, determined, target driven, ambitious marketeer to join a fast paced global business working with a diverse pan of clients from all varying sectors.
If you are someone with a big personality, lots to offer and willingness to learn, please read on!
- Digital Sales
- Account Management
This is a newly created position within the company following a internal restructure. My client is looking for an experienced ecommerce / web product manager who will be responsible for owning the online product range, pricing strategy, benchmark competition, etc.
Greater ManchesterTemporary£35,000 - £45,000
- Web merchandising within a high volume e-commerce business.
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting
My client are a fashion retailer based in Greater Manchester and are looking for an Interim E-Commerce Manager to start as soon as possible.
BerkshireTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- Interim E-Commerce Manager
- Manchester based fashion brand
I am looking for an immediately available Ecommerce Coordinator based in Berkshire to join a very well know retailer. They are currently expanding their digital team and see the ecommerce function as the pivotal department to drive them forward.
- Temporary Contract Position Based in Berkshire
- Large Retail Organisation