Digital - Ecommerce jobs
33 Matching Jobs
The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for maximising digital sales conversion, improving customer satisfaction, delivering innovative capabilities and achieving sales targets.
BracknellPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Working for a large B2B organisation
- Must have experience within a similar role
Michael Page Digital is working with our client, a global FMCG leader, in order to recruit a Senior Ecommerce Manager to drive third party retail sales online
CheltenhamPermanent£38,000 - £40,000
- Senior Ecommerce Manager for global FMCG business
- Must haev experience of ecommerce through third parties
My client, a leading consumer goods business based in Cheltenham, is looking to recruit an Digital Marketing Manager.
- Leading consumer business
- Strategic ecommerce marketing role
Are you an eCommerce Digital Marketing Exec moving to London? Our Digital Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified eCommerce professionals who have experience in improving user experience and growing online sales revenue.
LondonTemporary£25,000 - £32,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
My Client is within the FMCG/Beauty space and needs a talented individual to help them with their digital and e commerce function.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- E Commerce
- E Campaigns
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with a leading Ecommerce software provider based in London to recruit a Digital Project Manager
Trafford ParkPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Working for a large scale ecommerce software business
- Ideally will also have strong digital product and some ecommerce experience
Online Trading Executive role within a national retailer and wholesaler of soft furnishing products.
NorthamptonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Online Trading Executive
- Soft Furnishings Retailer & Supplier
My client, a leading retail business based in Northampton, is looking to recruit an Ecommerce Manager.
WorcestershirePermanent£30,000 - £34,000
- Leading retail organisation
- Northompaton based ecommerce and digital role.
My client, a leading retailer business in its field is looking to recruit a Ecommerce and Website Manager. This is a permenent position that will be based in Worcestershire.
CheltenhamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Rapidly expanding retail business
- Exciting Worcestershire based digital role
An exciting newly created role working for a Cheltenham based Consumer goods business. This role, Ecommerce - Key Account Executive, is a digital/ecommerce role not a sales role. Whilst this role will require 1/2 days per week in Cheltenham, the rest of the time you will be home based/with clients.
- Lead consumer goods organisation
- Key ecommerce role to drive sales