Digital - Ecommerce jobs
36 Matching Jobs
Are you an eCommerce Digital Marketing Exec moving to London? Our Digital Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified eCommerce professionals who have experience in improving user experience and growing online sales revenue.
WatfordPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Michael Page Digital is working with a global FMCG toy manufacturer in order to recruit and Ecommerce Executive to manage the Amazon market place and drive digital marketing activity.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Ecommerce and Digital Executive for global toy brand
- Must have experience managing Amazon
Newly created opportunity for a well rounded Ecommerce and Digital Marketing professional.
Owning the website and marketing that surrounds it, the role is suitable for a real foodie interested in working with premium Italian food and drink.
WorcestershirePermanent£30,000 - £34,000
- Italian luxury food and drinks business looking for an Ecommerce Manager
- Responsible for digital marketing and trading of the website
My client, a leading retailer business in its field is looking to recruit a Ecommerce and Website Manager. This is a permenent position that will be based in Worcestershire.
BirminghamPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Rapidly expanding retail business
- Exciting Worcestershire based digital role
An opportunity has come available for an Ecommerce Content Executive to join a retail team based in Birmingham.
UxbridgePermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- A well established retail business
- looking for Ecommerce Content Exectutive
Michael Page Digital is working with a fantastic Travel and Tourism business based near Uxbridge, in order to recruit an Ecommerce Manager to drive enquiries and sales via the ecommerce platform.
BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Ecommerce/Online Conversion Manager for large UK Travel business
- Must have ecommerce conversion experience and a good head for data
An Ecommerce Executive is required to assist the retail Digital Marketing team in Birmingham to cover the day - day running of the e-commerce site.
LeicesterPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Leading global retailer
- Exciting Ecommerce position
My client, a leading Leicester based retail business, is looking to recruit an Ecommerce Business Analyst.
MaidenheadPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Leading retail business
- Digital product owner
Michael Page Digital is working with our client, a global FMCG business, in order to recruit an Ecommerce Manager to drive sales online through third party retailers.
- Ecommerce Manager - global FMCG business
- Must haev experience of managing ecommerce via 3rd party retailers
As a digital enthusiast, you will have a desire to make an impact within a growing, entrepreneurial and innovation-focused business.
You will be responsible for bringing new products, features, and/or services to market, working closely with internal teams and leading customer research. This is a core role at the heart of all operations, from product development to marketing to sales.
- Digital Improvement, Mobile Roadmap
- UI / UX