Digital - Email & eCRM jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Email & eCRM jobs
My client is looking for an ambitious Email marketing executive to join their fast-growing team. Working alongside the Email marketing manager the role will involve end-to-end management, from calendar planning, email implementation and analysis of performance. The right candidate will have a broad skill set with a strategic, creative, problem solving attitude.
South West LondonTemporary£100 - £120 per day (£25,998 - £31,198)
- Develop and deploy email campaigns.
- Complete reporting around the effectiveness of the campaign.
Design, test, deploy, and measure campaigns in Marketo. Includes creation of campaign names, attributes, and hierarchy structure following our standard practices to ensure consistent reporting; build emails using standard templates; create landing pages and forms
BirminghamTemporary£28,000 - £30,000
- Based in Roehampton
- Immediate start required
Digital Project Manager role overseeing a new Loyalty scheme for the Birmingham based business that are looking to launch within the next 6 months.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Well known Birmingham based business is recruiting for a Digital Project Manager
- The role would be overseeing the development of a new loyalty scheme
I am working with one of the biggest and most digitally advanced businesses within the Leisure and Sport industry. The business are an online gaming company who are looking to hire a commercial and analytical eCRM Specialist into the growing Digital Marketing team in London.
LondonTemporary£150 - £230 per day (£38,997 - £59,795)
- Looking for eCRM Specialist from a consumer focused background
- Campaign focused eCRM Specialist from B2C business background
A Not for Profit and Charities organisation is looking for an Email Marketing Manager on initial 3 month short term contract.
City of LondonTemporary£23,000 - £26,000
- Experience working on an ESP Migration Essential
- Silverpop Experience Essential
We are looking for an experienced email marketing professional to join a great digital marketing team based in London. As the Email Marketing Executive your main responsibilities will include creating, executing and analysing the global email marketing campaigns.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Temporary Contract Position Based in London
- Large Retail Organisation
A Not for Profit and Charities Professional Body based in central London are seeking an Email Marketing Executive to help promote and enhance Membership numbers
ReigatePermanent£32,000 - £36,000
- Help to create an email communication plan for the company
- Email server experience/ Membership/ permanent
Michael Page Digital are working in close partnership with a leading IT technology business based near Reigate to recruit an Email Campaign Manager
NewarkPermanent£18,000 - £23,000
- Working for a fast growing technology business
- Must have strong email campaign management background
My client, a well known travel/leisure brand based in Newark is looking to recruit a Graduate CRM Executive.
GuildfordPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Newark based role
- Ideal for an analytical, date driven candidate
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with a growing digital agency based near Guildford in recruiting a Digital Account Manager to run some of their biggest clients digital and eCRM activities
- Working for a growing agency near Guildford
- Must have strong CRM and Email Marketing background