Digital - Email & eCRM jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Email & eCRM jobs
- PeterboroughPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
Newly created eCRM role working closely with the Head of search and SEO team to build traffic and covnetions through online channels
CamberleyPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Converting prospects into customers through online communications
- Cross selling online products to widen the customer relationship
Michael Page Digital is working in partnership with a leading global FMCG multibrand conglomerate with offices near Camberley in order to recruit an eCRM and Content Specialist to own all outbound e-campaigns
LondonPermanent£23,000 - £26,000
- Working for a large multibrand FMCG Retail business
- Looking for a Digital Email and Content Marketer
Does email marketing make you tick? Want to work for a fantastic international retail brand that is going places?
Our client has a fantastic opportunity in their email marketing team for an ambitious and hard working email marketing executive.
This role is based in a modern office in central London with great amenities nearby.
LondonPermanent£30,256 - £33,290
- Want to work for a high end global retail brand in their email marketing team?
- Fantastic opportunity for eCRM professionals with 1-2 years experience
The purpose of the role is to implement email marketing plans in order to engage supporters, acquire new ones and raise funds. To do this the successful applicant will be a person that has a strong attention to detail, is highly analytic and can effectively communicate and stakeholder manage.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Responsible for the day to day coordination and sending of the client's emails.
- Must be a good communicator who can stakeholder manage across the organisation.
I am working with a leading B2C financial services business who are looking to hire a CRM Executive into their central London offices.
BirminghamPermanent£22,000 - £32,000
- Looking to speak to CRM Executives with 1-2 years experience
- Working for a leading B2C financial services brand
An opportunity has come available for an Email Marketing Executive to join a retail team based in Birmingham.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £38,000
- Well Established Retail Business Looking for
- Email Marketing Executive
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will have the opportunity to bring your expertise to a progressive agency, to work with blue-chip companies and contribute to super growth ambitions in UK. Content marketing and targeting The Right audience will be your DNA.
ChelmsfordPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Genuine love for content marketing
- Natural communicator with a strong passion for social media
I am working with an international insurance business with headquarters in the city of London. They are looking to hire an Email Marketing Executive into their digital team who are predominately based in Chelmsford, Essex. The role will be supporting the Digital Marketing Manager and will take ownership of the strategy, production and execution of email marketing campaigns across the business.
BuckinghamshireTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- International insurance firm looking to hire an email marketing executive
- Ideal applicants will be based in/easily access to Essex
My client is investing in CRM and with that comes this fantastic opportunity. Working for a multinational retailer, you will be responsible for developing an E-CRM programme which utilises all available channels across Email, SMS, Push and Website. Should you be successful, there is a Strong chance of this position converting to permanent.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Multinational Retailer
- Multichannel E-CRM role
I am working with a leading financial services business based in the city of London. The business have a marketing focus and have been growing and developing this area over the past year. They are now looking to hire an Email Marketing Specialist to take ownership of campaigns and acquisition in this area.
- Looking for CRM/email marketing specialists to work for a leading FX trader
- Drivint acquisition through email marketing