Digital - Email & eCRM jobs
21 Matching Jobs
Email & eCRM jobs
- StainesPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
The Email Production Manager will be responsible to design, build and create strong email communication supporting the business strategy and Digital agenda.
You will oversee the development and execution of all physical emails
StainesPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Working for a large B2B organisation
- Must have experience within a similar role
The Email/SMS Manager will be responsible for Email Marketing & SMS campaign management and delivery across a range of activity supporting the sales and self serve growth objectives.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Working for a large B2B organisation
- Must have Email Marketing experience
I am working with a global Asset Manager who are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Automation Manager into their team in central London. For a business which put an emphasis on delivering a superior client service, they place marketing at the heart of their business strategy and the team are growing as a result.
CoventryPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Digital Marketing Automation Managers with strategic and technical experience
- Financial Services experience is not essential
You will be responsible for managing the organisations email marketing campaigns and maximizing revenue opportunities from the companies CRM and B2B customer database.
LondonTemporary£100 - £150 per day (£25,998 - £38,997)
- Analytical and results driven
- eCRM Executive
We are recruiting a Digital Marketing Executive, who has a strong background in email and CRM. The main responsibilities for this vacancy will be to focus, set up and support the e-mail marketing road map to optimise the customer experience across all our clients media channels to drive both digital engagement and circulation revenue.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Temporary to permanent position based in London
I am working with one of the world's most successful online retail businesses who are looking to hire into their Email and CRM team. The role is looking for someone who wants to join the business as an eCRM Producer and work their way up in the team, taking on more responsibility and development. The role is based in London.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Looking for candidates who want to pursue a career in email and CRM
- Working for a leading online retail brand.
I am working with a global leading gaming business who are looking to expand their digital and communications reach. They want to bring a CRM Manager into the business who has strong campaign strategy, execution and analytical experience. The role is based in their lively south west London offices.
PortsmouthPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Communications CRM Manager working within an international B2C business
- Looking for CRM specialists who have worked in fast paced consumer environment
Michael Page Digital are working in collaboration with one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, based in Portsmouth, to recruit a Marketing Automation Campaign Manager to lead a team
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £40,000
- Working for a fast growing agency near Portsmouth
- Must have strong Marketo and Hubspot experience
Our client is a leading hospitality and restaurant group who are looking to hire a CRM Manager into their Digital Marketing team in central London.
WakefieldPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Looking for a CRM Manager to join a leading hospitality brand
- CRM Manager from retail or hospitality
Joining the team as an Email Executive you will be working very closely with the senior leadership team.
As a key member of a dynamic and growing charity, you will be required to think on your feet and adapt accordingly to the needs of the role at any given time.
- Do you have experience working within email and online marketing environments?
- Do you have a passion for learning and developing?