Digital - Email & eCRM jobs
27 Matching Jobs
Email & eCRM jobs
- LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
I am working with a leading B2C financial services business who are looking to hire a CRM Executive into their central London offices.
BirminghamPermanent£22,000 - £32,000
- Looking to speak to CRM Executives with 1-2 years experience
- Working for a leading B2C financial services brand
An opportunity has come available for an Email Marketing Executive to join a retail team based in Birmingham.
CamberleyPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Well Established Retail Business Looking for
- Email Marketing Executive
Michael Page Digtial is working in partnership with a leading global FMCG multibrand conglomerate with offices near Camberley in order to recruit an Email Marketing and Content Specialist to own all outbound e-campaigns
East GrinsteadPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Working for a large multibrand FMCG Retail business
- Looking for a Digital Email and Content Marketer
The Acquisition Marketing Executive will be required to implement the integrated acquisitions programme and product execution programme to target and budget. Working with the Senior Manager, develop campaigns and activities that deliver a unified roadmap.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £38,000
- Working for a large organisation
- Must have experience within a similar role
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will have the opportunity to bring your expertise to a progressive agency, to work with blue-chip companies and contribute to super growth ambitions in UK. Content marketing and targeting The Right audience will be your DNA.
ChelmsfordPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Genuine love for content marketing
- Natural communicator with a strong passion for social media
I am working with an international insurance business with headquarters in the city of London. They are looking to hire an Email Marketing Executive into their digital team who are predominately based in Chelmsford, Essex. The role will be supporting the Digital Marketing Manager and will take ownership of the strategy, production and execution of email marketing campaigns across the business.
City of LondonTemporary£18,000 - £22,000
- International insurance firm looking to hire an email marketing executive
- Ideal applicants will be based in/easily access to Essex
We are currently recruiting a great position with a global fashion retail organisation. The Email Marketing Assistant will be responsible for managing the schedule and execution of email marketing activity for a business division.
BuckinghamshireTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- Email Marketing Position based in London
- Large Publishing and Media Organisation
My client is investing in CRM and with that comes this fantastic opportunity. Working for a multinational retailer, you will be responsible for developing an E-CRM programme which utilises all available channels across Email, SMS, Push and Website. Should you be successful, there is a Strong chance of this position converting to permanent.
WeybridgePermanent£30,000 - £34,000
- Multinational Retailer
- Multichannel E-CRM role
Michael Page Digital is working alongside an amazing FMCG brand to recruit a CRM specialist to focus on digital campaigns and eCRM.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- CRM/Email specialist for global FMCG brand
- Must have email marketing and content experience
I am working with a leading financial services business based in the city of London. The business have a marketing focus and have been growing and developing this area over the past year. They are now looking to hire an Email Marketing Specialist to take ownership of campaigns and acquisition in this area.
- Looking for CRM/email marketing specialists to work for a leading FX trader
- Drivint acquisition through email marketing