Digital - Email & eCRM jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Email & eCRM jobs
- LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
I am working with a global leading gaming business who are looking to expand their digital and communications reach. They want to bring a CRM Manager into the business who has strong campaign strategy, execution and analytical experience. The role is based in their lively south west London offices.
PortsmouthPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Communications CRM Manager working within an international B2C business
- Looking for CRM specialists who have worked in fast paced consumer environment
Michael Page Digital are working in collaboration with one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, based in Portsmouth, to recruit a Marketing Automation Campaign Manager to lead a team
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £40,000
- Working for a fast growing agency near Portsmouth
- Must have strong Marketo and Hubspot experience
Our client is a leading hospitality and restaurant group who are looking to hire a CRM Manager into their Digital Marketing team in central London.
WakefieldPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Looking for a CRM Manager to join a leading hospitality brand
- CRM Manager from retail or hospitality
Joining the team as an Email Executive you will be working very closely with the senior leadership team.
As a key member of a dynamic and growing charity, you will be required to think on your feet and adapt accordingly to the needs of the role at any given time.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Do you have experience working within email and online marketing environments?
- Do you have a passion for learning and developing?
The business are a leading law firm who have a strong digital reputation. They are looking to advance their digital capabilities further and are therefore hiring into the team in London. The Digital Marketing Administrator will be instrumental in the rolling out of a new CRM strategy.
BradfordPermanent£24,000 - £28,000
- Looking for digital and CRM administrators to join a digitally advanced law firm
- Looking for CRM Administrators to work for a leading law firm in London
This is a newly created position for the company which will give you a great opportunity to shape the E-Mail / eCRM strategy for the business. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing in delivering the direct customer contact strategy and trading calendar for direct marketing.
- Responsible for developing the E-Mail strategy.
- Own E-Mail data targeting.
My client is looking for an ambitious Email marketing executive to join their fast-growing team. Working alongside the Email marketing manager the role will involve end-to-end management, from calendar planning, email implementation and analysis of performance. The right candidate will have a broad skill set with a strategic, creative, problem solving attitude.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Develop and deploy email campaigns.
- Complete reporting around the effectiveness of the campaign.
I am working with one of the biggest and most digitally advanced businesses within the Leisure and Sport industry. The business are an online gaming company who are looking to hire a commercial and analytical eCRM Specialist into the growing Digital Marketing team in London.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £34,000
- Looking for eCRM Specialist from a consumer focused background
- Campaign focused eCRM Specialist from B2C business background
The CRM & Digital Marketing Executive will help implement the CRM and Digital strategy in Europe, supporting the execution of CRM and Digital campaigns and contributing to the development of the client experience and the digital activity.
WakefieldPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- LUX Retail
Our client are seeking a Mid/Senior software developer to join a close knit team developing their lead generation and email marketing systems.
- Mid/Senior Level PHP Developer Position
- Online Marketing company based in Wakefield