Digital - Email & eCRM jobs
30 Matching Jobs
Email & eCRM jobs
- WeybridgePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
A new career opportunity has arisen for an Senior Digital Manager - Internal Channels, within the International Communications Partnership team.
To lead the ongoing development and delivery of the internal digital communications channels,ensuring that they meet best-practice standards and that all activities are compliant with policy and legislation.
- Working for a large & well known organisation
- Must have experience within Intranet & Internal Comms.
Michael Page Digtial is working in partnership with a leading global FMCG multibrand conglomerate with offices near Camberley in order to recruit an Email Marketing and Content Specialist to own all outbound e-campaigns
- Working for a large multibrand FMCG Retail business
- Looking for a Digital Email and Content Marketer
As a Senior CRM Executive, you'll have the opportunity to bring your expertise to a progressive company and contribute to their growth ambitions. You will be responsible for importing and segmenting contact data into the company's CRM system.
StevenageTemporary£10 - £13 per hour (£20,798 - £27,038)
- Audience Engagement and Email marketing
- CRM Segementation
Build emails & upload into email software
Update digital content to required standards using bespoke Content Management System
Dreamweaver experience is a must
HTML 5 experience is a must
BlackpoolPermanent£24,000 - £28,000
- Email marketing specialist
- Dreamweaver essential
The Email and CRM Coordinator will play a vital role within the marketing team. Your primary responsibility will be the planning, delivery, development and analysis of the email programme.
You will be passionate about optimising email communications, in order achieve first-class email marketing that adheres to best practice and which serves to engage the database of customers in the best way. Ultimately maximising repeat traffic and sales via the store network and website.
PeterboroughPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Email and CRM co-ordinator
- Top UK Jewellery Retailer
Newly created eCRM role working closely with the Head of search and SEO team to build traffic and covnetions through online channels
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Converting prospects into customers through online communications
- Cross selling online products to widen the customer relationship
I am working with a leading commercial and luxury residential property firm based in central London. They are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their marketing team with a focus on email marketing.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Working for a worldwide luxury property firm
- Looking for applicants with strong email marketing experience
I am working with a leading B2C financial services business who are looking to hire a CRM Executive into their central London offices.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £36,000
- Looking to speak to CRM Executives with 1-2 years experience
- Working for a leading B2C financial services brand
I am working with one of the most successful and challenging brands in financial services (FinTech). They are looking to hire an email marketing executive into their thriving digital team in London. If you have worked in an email marketing/CRM executive position and are looking to take the next step in a rewarding and fun environment, please apply to this role.
- Working for one of the UK's fastest growing and most successful fintech business
- Looking for email marketers looking to develop their career in thriving business