Digital - Email & eCRM jobs
28 Matching Jobs
Email & eCRM jobs
- PeterboroughPermanent£20,000 - £23,000
My client, leading Peterbrough based media business, is looking to recruit an Email Marketing Executive.
LeicestershirePermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Delivery of email channel marketing plan
- Peterborough based media business
Reporting into Digital Communications Manager, this role will be responsible for the development,
management, coordination and execution of all digital and social media activity for all the company websites
City of LondonPermanent£29,000
- Eloqua Experience
- Email Marketing
- You'll use your digital marketing expertise to coordinate and deliver campaigns and projects that drive usage of the charity's services.
- Effectively communicating the charity's work and engaging all stakeholders via their digital channels.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £37,000
- Work for a leading and well known UK charity.
- Take the next step in your digital marketing career.
- An email marketing management position for someone with proven experience in developing, building, executing and analysing email campaigns.
- Looking for a eCRM and email strategy specialist who can effectively engage the charities supporters and influencers whilst also managing important internal stakeholders within the charity across different teams.
PeterboroughPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- A fulfilling and challenging role with one of the UK's leading charities
- Use your email marketing skills to work on large scale fundraising events
Newly created eCRM role working closely with the Head of search and SEO team to build traffic and covnetions through online channels
- Converting prospects into customers through online communications
- Cross selling online products to widen the customer relationship
As a Senior CRM Executive, you'll have the opportunity to bring your expertise to a progressive company and contribute to their growth ambitions. You will be responsible for importing and segmenting contact data into the company's CRM system.
StevenageTemporary£10 - £13 per hour (£20,798 - £27,038)
- Audience Engagement and Email marketing
- CRM Segementation
Build emails & upload into email software
Update digital content to required standards using bespoke Content Management System
Dreamweaver experience is a must
HTML 5 experience is a must
BlackpoolPermanent£24,000 - £28,000
- Email marketing specialist
- Dreamweaver essential
The Email and CRM Coordinator will play a vital role within the marketing team. Your primary responsibility will be the planning, delivery, development and analysis of the email programme.
You will be passionate about optimising email communications, in order achieve first-class email marketing that adheres to best practice and which serves to engage the database of customers in the best way. Ultimately maximising repeat traffic and sales via the store network and website.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Email and CRM co-ordinator
- Top UK Jewellery Retailer
I am working with a leading commercial and luxury residential property firm based in central London. They are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their marketing team with a focus on email marketing.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Working for a worldwide luxury property firm
- Looking for applicants with strong email marketing experience
I am working with a leading B2C financial services business who are looking to hire a CRM Executive into their central London offices.
- Looking to speak to CRM Executives with 1-2 years experience
- Working for a leading B2C financial services brand