Digital - Email & eCRM - London jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Email & eCRM - London jobs
- LondonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
I am working with one of the world's most successful online retail businesses who are looking to hire into their Email and CRM team. The role is looking for someone who wants to join the business as an eCRM Producer and work their way up in the team, taking on more responsibility and development. The role is based in London.
City of LondonTemporary£18,000 - £22,000
- Looking for candidates who want to pursue a career in email and CRM
- Working for a leading online retail brand.
We are currently recruiting a great position with a global fashion retail organisation. The Email Marketing Assistant will be responsible for managing the schedule and execution of email marketing activity for a business division.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Email Marketing Position based in London
- Large Publishing and Media Organisation
I am working with a global leading gaming business who are looking to expand their digital and communications reach. They want to bring a CRM Manager into the business who has strong campaign strategy, execution and analytical experience. The role is based in their lively south west London offices.
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £40,000
- Communications CRM Manager working within an international B2C business
- Looking for CRM specialists who have worked in fast paced consumer environment
Our client is a leading hospitality and restaurant group who are looking to hire a CRM Manager into their Digital Marketing team in central London.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Looking for a CRM Manager to join a leading hospitality brand
- CRM Manager from retail or hospitality
The business are a leading law firm who have a strong digital reputation. They are looking to advance their digital capabilities further and are therefore hiring into the team in London. The Digital Marketing Administrator will be instrumental in the rolling out of a new CRM strategy.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Looking for digital and CRM administrators to join a digitally advanced law firm
- Looking for CRM Administrators to work for a leading law firm in London
I am working with one of the biggest and most digitally advanced businesses within the Leisure and Sport industry. The business are an online gaming company who are looking to hire a commercial and analytical eCRM Specialist into the growing Digital Marketing team in London.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £34,000
- Looking for eCRM Specialist from a consumer focused background
- Campaign focused eCRM Specialist from B2C business background
The CRM & Digital Marketing Executive will help implement the CRM and Digital strategy in Europe, supporting the execution of CRM and Digital campaigns and contributing to the development of the client experience and the digital activity.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- LUX Retail
The role is working for an international financial services business based in central London. They are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist who will be working in the digital team. This person needs a strong technical understanding of email marketing (must be able to build an email and have an understanding of HTML). The role will be an all rounded digital marketing executive with a focus on email and social media.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Looking for a technical email specialist and all round digital marketeer
- Must have an understanding of HTML and how to build emails.
I am working with an international online retail brand on their recruitment of a CRM Manager. If are a CRM specialist with strong strategic experience, please apply for this role based in London.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Working for a global online retailer, managing CRM strategy and team
- CRM specialist from retail/e-commerce/membership background
To assist with creation, planning and undertake delivery of outbound digital marketing campaigns across a number of brands, using marketing automation tools to optimise engagement and conversion with would-be visitors and exhibitors. This role supports specific partnership objectives that run in collaboration with overarching goals of the individual events.
- Marketing Automation
- Email/ CRM - working on a portfolio of brands