Digital - Email & eCRM - London jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Email & eCRM - London jobs
- LondonPermanent£23,000 - £26,000
Does email marketing make you tick? Want to work for a fantastic international retail brand that is going places?
Our client has a fantastic opportunity in their email marketing team for an ambitious and hard working email marketing executive.
This role is based in a modern office in central London with great amenities nearby.
LondonPermanent£30,256 - £33,290
- Want to work for a high end global retail brand in their email marketing team?
- Fantastic opportunity for eCRM professionals with 1-2 years experience
The purpose of the role is to implement email marketing plans in order to engage supporters, acquire new ones and raise funds. To do this the successful applicant will be a person that has a strong attention to detail, is highly analytic and can effectively communicate and stakeholder manage.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Responsible for the day to day coordination and sending of the client's emails.
- Must be a good communicator who can stakeholder manage across the organisation.
I am working with a leading B2C financial services business who are looking to hire a CRM Executive into their central London offices.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £38,000
- Looking to speak to CRM Executives with 1-2 years experience
- Working for a leading B2C financial services brand
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will have the opportunity to bring your expertise to a progressive agency, to work with blue-chip companies and contribute to super growth ambitions in UK. Content marketing and targeting The Right audience will be your DNA.
City of LondonTemporary£18,000 - £22,000
- Genuine love for content marketing
- Natural communicator with a strong passion for social media
We are currently recruiting a great position with a global fashion retail organisation. The Email Marketing Assistant will be responsible for managing the schedule and execution of email marketing activity for a business division.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Email Marketing Position based in London
- Large Publishing and Media Organisation
I am working with a leading financial services business based in the city of London. The business have a marketing focus and have been growing and developing this area over the past year. They are now looking to hire an Email Marketing Specialist to take ownership of campaigns and acquisition in this area.
City of LondonPermanent
- Looking for CRM/email marketing specialists to work for a leading FX trader
- Drivint acquisition through email marketing
You will be managing Global Circulation teams and building multi-channel customer experience optimasion campaigns. CRM segmentation and managing marketing automation platforms should be in your DNA !
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Digital Customer Expereince & CRM Segmentation
- Multi-channel customer experience optimasion
I am working with a global Asset Manager who are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Automation Manager into their team in central London. For a business which put an emphasis on delivering a superior client service, they place marketing at the heart of their business strategy and the team are growing as a result.
LondonTemporary£100 - £150 per day (£25,998 - £38,997)
- Digital Marketing Automation Managers with strategic and technical experience
- Financial Services experience is not essential
We are recruiting a Digital Marketing Executive, who has a strong background in email and CRM. The main responsibilities for this vacancy will be to focus, set up and support the e-mail marketing road map to optimise the customer experience across all our clients media channels to drive both digital engagement and circulation revenue.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Temporary to permanent position based in London
I am working with one of the world's most successful online retail businesses who are looking to hire into their Email and CRM team. The role is looking for someone who wants to join the business as an eCRM Producer and work their way up in the team, taking on more responsibility and development. The role is based in London.
- Looking for candidates who want to pursue a career in email and CRM
- Working for a leading online retail brand.